Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

» Difficulty Swallowing During Sleep
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 2:57 am by shaftless

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information

+43
ManInACan116
tinytim
splohocky
fumanchu
jokelly
salmandcs
mikeymike
Pachaboy
jayjoy
tuan209
Hairtransplantdubai
JDawg
Longshanks
Louise
israelite
Nuada
scottyc33
hairdecent
Ibrium
Mr.Furley
longhairedredhead
ferox
sc871
johnnytremaine
Zaphod
Raxe
goten574
hairze
Smurfy
Espio
TravisB
sdguy
CausticSymmetry
unfortunate
playmaker
CF
cee-low
itzmecorey
EricBee
virtua_
Ace
j87x
nidhogge
47 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 Empty Re: RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information

Post  Zaphod Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:46 pm

For trolls searching for a quick natural fix.

I recommend you psychoactive drugs, not good info or quality supps found on this boards! And feel free to stay away from this page cause spreading your mysery is not helpful to anyone. Copping with hairloss is not easy, but that's reality of dedicated individual who do see it this way and is fine with it. By insulting the authorities you insult everyone with progress and courage to put pieces of the puzzle together for their particular case. If your money is sacred please spend it elsewhere as in the local supermarket by buying stuff you find pro-hair/pro-health, and bitch around the sellers there...

Scepticism if argumented can be learning tool and welcome. Sadly I dont see it very often by those creating arguments.

@Nidhogge.
Please stop bothering about the people uncapable of comprehantion what's health really about. It activates my nerves when seeing you trying to educate ignorant people with dueling and wasting time, energy and exposing yourself. I dont think your personal results should represent the knowledge of this site or product you've done with CS, nor the others should think it. If they buy something what dont work for them, they buy it with all the info posted about it, so responcibility is not yours for their failures. BTW, tnx for magnesium oil trick and still interested for the thyroid boost...

I personally bought some rejuveplex and am happy with the product. Dont think it will reverse hairloss for my particular case, but find it helpful anyway.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 Empty rejuvaplex color?

Post  JDawg Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:27 pm

Nid,
I was wondering if the formula has changed recently. I got my second bottle last week and it's a lighter, closer to yellow color. My first bottle was sort of tan, more milky.
Does the color vary from batch to batch or have there been some changes to the formula?

Thanks!

JDawg

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 Empty Re: RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information

Post  nidhogge Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi JDawg,

Nothing significant, but the lighter color is due to reducing the nano-lipobelle h-aecl from 2.5% to 1%. The reason for this is that it was making the RejuvePlex too oily (since it is essentially liposomal borage oil along with vitamins a, c, and e). We're beyond making any massive changes to the formula, just little tweaks here and there to improve it further. The next batch will have AnaGain in it!!!!

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  JDawg Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Hey Nid,
About to order a rejuvaplex refill. Does this batch now have anagain?

JDawg

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 Empty interest in it

Post  Hairtransplantdubai Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:41 pm

I have interest in it, But Confused can any one who use this one?

Hairtransplantdubai

http://www.hairtransplantdubai.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:24 am

Hairtransplant--

Yes, anyone can use. For either facial care or the hair/scalp.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tuan209 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Nid,

Any idea when a version with AHK-copper will be available? I rather not mix it.....

T

tuan209

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:11 pm

T,

Drop me a private message, I will take care of this for you.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 Empty Order rejuveplex not received

Post  jayjoy Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Hey I ordered a months worth of rejuveplex about 5 weeks ago and have yet to receive it. Would love to know what's going on...

jayjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:44 am

Jay, please PM me your last name. Also, if you ordered from here or HairEvo.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachaboy Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:08 am

Hi I'm also waiting for an order but it hasn't shown up in my order history and the payment said it had problems updating the merchant on the last page.

You did say it had gone through and money has been taken a couple of weeks back but still no order email or order history, I chased you through email last week but heard nothing back.

CH

Pachaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachaboy Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:07 am

Can anyone pick up my query? Sent PMs and emails to hairevo website but nothing back for over a week. The money has been taken but no order in history.

Pachaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeymike Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Same here, no reply to my messages ... what's going on ?
I didn't receive my last order

mikeymike

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachaboy Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:28 am

Update

Ordered 3rd April. International order so 1-4 weeks delivery.

Dan from hairevo replied 21/4 to say he has shipped again.

Pachaboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pachaboy Tue May 21, 2013 11:15 am

All sorted now. Arrived, thanks.

Pachaboy

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 Empty REPLY

Post  salmandcs Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Never seen any thing like this before brilliant

salmandcs

Back to top Go down

Post  cee-low Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:09 pm

Are the new products mentioned earlier this year still coming out. I would like to try the libido booster! I am trying different powders right now and getting good results, but the taste of the powders is so bad that I would love a capsule or tablet libido booster. I do have a capsule machine, but it is way too much effort since I have to make about 50 capsules daily and I kind of suck at making capsules. Thanks!

cee-low

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 Empty 10 days no reply

Post  jokelly Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:09 pm

Hi,

It's been close to 10 days and I haven't received a message saying the order has shipped. No replies to my messages either.

Just some feedback, I have noticed that in comparison to last year things seem to be slipping. It used to take 1-3 days to get shipped out. But that gradually increased this year to the point where it took 7 days for the last order and now 10+ days for this one.

This latest order is by far the longest I've even waited. Not even sure if anyone got my messages due to the lack of response, so not so happy about that. I don't complain much in general but 10+ days and not even a reply is not good customer service.

Can someone please get back to me - the order is 1072. Also, is this trend likely to continue?

Thanks
Jason

jokelly

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Will check into it. Should have an answer for you tomorrow.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  jokelly Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I appreciate it.

jokelly

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 5 Empty User updates?

Post  JDawg Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:37 pm

Just curious to see how people are doing with rejuvaplex? Anyone having good regrowth or updates on their use of it?

JDawg

Back to top Go down

Post  jayjoy Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:28 pm

I ordered Rejuveplex almost a month ago and still have not received it. Everything okay with the shipping? Is there something else wrong?

jayjoy

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:20 am

jayjoy - I'll check and see what is happening. I'll contact you via private message.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:37 am

Jason,

Your order was placed on June 8th, and shipped June 9th.

The only way that you wouldn't receive a shipping confirmation message would be if your e-mail was bounced back to us, or it's in your junk or e-mail folder.  I have no unanswered e-mails from you, either, at info@hairevo.com.  The last e-mail that you sent, was April 28, 2014.

Orders were delayed a lot in 2014 because of the B.S. that that we had to go through with Antioxidant Boost and customs.  Orders are now shipped generally the day of or after.

*edit*

One more thing... with any order delay that you experienced, Jason, I bumped you up to Priority International Shipping at my expense to compensate for the lost time, so that you probably would have waited the same amount of time had I shipped out first-class the day of the order. This last order, there was no need to compensate, as your first-class order was shipped out right when you placed it. I *highly* recommend that international customers opt for the Priority option as first-class is very unpredictable, with zero tracking.

Last edited by nidhogge on Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:43 am

jayjoy--

Please send me a private message with your last name and order #. I have everyone down as shipped.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next