Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information

+43
ManInACan116
tinytim
splohocky
fumanchu
jokelly
salmandcs
mikeymike
Pachaboy
jayjoy
tuan209
Hairtransplantdubai
JDawg
Longshanks
Louise
israelite
Nuada
scottyc33
hairdecent
Ibrium
Mr.Furley
longhairedredhead
ferox
sc871
johnnytremaine
Zaphod
Raxe
goten574
hairze
Smurfy
Espio
TravisB
sdguy
CausticSymmetry
unfortunate
playmaker
CF
cee-low
itzmecorey
EricBee
virtua_
Ace
j87x
nidhogge
47 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 Empty Re: RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information

Post  unfortunate Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:45 pm

virtua_ wrote:A question:

From the ingredients it didn't seem like there was any lecithin and/or any phospholipids in RejuvePlex? Does this mean you didn't go the liposomal/nanosomal route after all, or is there something else in there that makes liposomes?

Nid, I'm curious about this as well. I know the product has very limited alcohol content. What gives it penetrating power? Are all the actives nano encapsulated?

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 Empty Re: RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information

Post  unfortunate Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:23 am

Nid,

Also, how often do you recommend using the fruit fiesta peel from Mychelle. Is it similar to scalpskinlady? Once a week? Twice a week? I can't imagine it being necessary every day.

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 am

Raxe--

Absolutely. The only active in this formula not specifically developed for cosmetical usage is the nano-silver, though that's not to say that it isn't safe for topical usage as silver has been used topically for hundreds if not thousands of years. We get it in 1,000 PPM and in RejuvePlex, it's diluted to 50 PPM.

In fact, all the Tri-K actives in there are developed by Mibelle Biochemistry in Switzerland, a company of nothing but incredibly intelligent doctors (about 63 of them or so). Ensuring the safety of the actives was one of the reasons this took so long to come to fruition!

unfortunate--

The phospholipids are actually listed on the ingredient list; there is VERY little alcohol in the formulation. The Tri-K actives are liposomal, and the presence of liposomes in the formula helps the non-liposomal actives to absorb better due to the action that liposomes have on the surface of our skin membrane. It essentially makes it more permeable, so that non-liposomal actives can slip through easier as well.

As for the Fruit Fiesta Peel, I would use it as often as they recommend using it for the face. With the Pumpkin Peel Enzyme, I use it a few times a week typically on both scalp and face, but it isn't as strong as the Fruit Fiesta Peel.

I hope that helps...

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:10 am

Is rejuveplex still in stock, or do we have to wait to order?

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:48 am

Raxe wrote:Is rejuveplex still in stock, or do we have to wait to order?

Share the same question.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 am

I should have made an announcement on this, will do that now...but yes, it's back in-stock.

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  cee-low Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 am

Will rejuveplex without GHK be available anytime soon. I am using AHK at the moment and don't really need the extra GHK and would like to save a bit of money since rejuveplex is a bit expensive for me.

cee-low

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnytremaine Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:40 pm

I'm interested to know why exactly the nano-silver was reduced to 50 ppm? Is this really going to be strong enough to eliminate dandruff? (keep in mind I just barely started using rejuve a day ago so am hoping it stops my dandruff and sebhorric dermatitis in my eyebrows and sides of nose)

johnnytremaine

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:53 pm

It's most likely going to be raised to 500 PPM in the near future per some research that we've come across.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:39 pm

nidhogge wrote:It's most likely going to be raised to 500 PPM in the near future per some research that we've come across.

How soon might this new batch be out? I have been needing to place an order for some supplements and want to pick up some extra Rejuvaplex..just curious on the Nano-silver for the facial application, how does that effect dry skin with a oily t-zone? What is the ppm in the current batch, and would raising it help?

Something I have been wanting to ask is there any effects applying a zinc oxide sunscreen after Rejuvaplex is applied? I am speaking of the face here, but I do use Revivogen but thats hours later. Back to the face what is is your thoughts on a Vitamin C serum, many speak and hold by it. Yet I recall a post/link cautioning against Vita C causing oxidation.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm

sc--

Next batch will still be 50 PPM (which is being created on Tuesday) but I'm going to then experiment with watering down the 1100 PPM formula that I currently have to roughly 500 PPM and see how it applies on the skin/scalp. The 1100 PPM is similar to applying Iodine on the skin (leaves a slight stain that you can wash out). Have to make sure the formula is still cosmetically appealing to people, so hopefully 500 PPM will be OK in that regard. I can't say how it would effect dry skin with an oily t zone, but it does seem to reduce dandruff/dry skin relatively quickly.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:48 pm

nidhogge wrote:sc--

Next batch will still be 50 PPM (which is being created on Tuesday) but I'm going to then experiment with watering down the 1100 PPM formula that I currently have to roughly 500 PPM and see how it applies on the skin/scalp. The 1100 PPM is similar to applying Iodine on the skin (leaves a slight stain that you can wash out). Have to make sure the formula is still cosmetically appealing to people, so hopefully 500 PPM will be OK in that regard. I can't say how it would effect dry skin with an oily t zone, but it does seem to reduce dandruff/dry skin relatively quickly.

Ok thanks, are there any changes in the next batch? And is there any Rejuvaplex available for shipment?

My question was not so much on the Nano-Silver, and your reply opened some more questions. You left unanwersed like applying a zinc oxide sunscreen or a vitamin C serum on the face, more so the Zinc oxide SS does that effect anything in Rejuvaplex? So what is the Nano-silver doing, since you are playing around with 50ppm then up to 1100ppm and back to 500ppm?

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:06 pm

I am finding the third batch of RejuvePlex is absorbing better than batch number 2. Batch 1 was long enough ago I can't really compare it exactly but I'd say similar, with my gut telling me number 1 was the best.

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  sc871 Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:36 pm

CF wrote:I am finding the third batch of RejuvePlex is absorbing better than batch number 2. Batch 1 was long enough ago I can't really compare it exactly but I'd say similar, with my gut telling me number 1 was the best.

I tend to disagree. The first batch yes did absorb rather quickly and I did not notice much of a moisturizing effect, but it stiill felt good and noticed improvements in the first few weeks. The 2nd batch had more of a moisturzing effect to it and you could work it around rather than it evaporating instantly. This last batch I find does not abosrb well and leaves the skin rather oily looking and a slight tint, guessing from the new nano-silver.

sc871

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:31 pm

sc871--

I'm sorry man, I just noticed your past reply with the questions on the zinc and nano-silver. I can't promise how RejuvePlex would react to Zinc or anything else for that matter without testing, but I don't personally see it as a problem. I would apply the RejuvePlex first before anything else, though.

Also, we've only had 50 PPM concentrations of Nano Silver thus far, anything else has just been musings on my part. I don't intend to increase to anything significant like 1100 PPM though...and it'd be with the original nano-silver. You're right in that this current batch it doesn't absorb quite as quickly, and is a bit more oily (as you said, due to the new nano silver). Still applies fine for me overall, but not as quickly as the prior batches. We've had some real issues getting the nano-silver in from Poland...

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:53 pm

How is RejuvePlex working for you all in terms of hair?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:14 am

Hi nidhogge!

I ordered RejuvePlex some days ago and now I am wondering if there is any left to ship to me or do I have to wait until you get the next batch? Because I can not see on paypal that you have already shipped it.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnytremaine Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:47 pm

Hey nidhogge, I still have not received my rejuveplex (I had ordered two but did not recieve the second bottle). Just wondering what was going on with that.

johnnytremaine

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnytremaine Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:53 pm

In terms of hair? I have been getting a pretty big shed with rejuveplex. Then again, it gives my scalp a very noticeable "pumped" feeling. I don't know if this is a good thing or bad. Does that feeling on my scalp maybe mean I am (1) having an allergic reaction (2) getting too much stimulation, or (3) is it a good sign? All I know is that I have been shedding quite a bit and the rejuveplex that I used for the dermatitis around my nose seems to have caused some irritation, which has continued despite having stopped using it by my nose for the last month. I would appreciate feedback.

johnnytremaine

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:29 pm

I've been using it for 5 weeks now, once a day on my scalp and face. I've noticed no shed and I like the way my hair looks after application, it just seems fuller. Nothing else to say yet.
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:27 pm

Hey fellas,

All of the shipments were sent out yesterday--just need to get the tracking information into PayPal to get everyone their confirmation mails.

Johnny--

Can you private message me your transaction ID #?

Also, with the dermatitis--it will get worse before it gets good. A few people have reported to me completely clearing up their dermatitis. You're quite literally waging war with these mites; personally, I would continue to apply on that area. The pumped feeling experienced is common as well (I experience it too); more bloodflow to the scalp. Sort of a weaker pump next to lasering. As for the shed, it's too early to say...if the dermatitis around your nose and the reaction that you are getting from that is the same as what's going on with your scalp, then that may explain it. Could be a temporary side-effect of die-off.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  johnnytremaine Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:38 am

thanks for the reply nidhogge, I will send you that.

As far as the pumped feeling goes, do you have it all the time? I have this kind of strange feeling on my scalp that came after about a week of applying rejuveplex and has lasted ever since. It is a feeling that seems as though my scalp skin was getting stretched tighter, and it feels stronger (if that makes any sense?). I guess the point is I have this new feeling in my scalp all the time now, not just after I apply, is that what you meant when you said you have the feeling too? Just after you apply?

johnnytremaine

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:27 am

Hmm, the feeling I'm referring to is more of a circulatory increase; increased bloodflow to the scalp. As far as what I feel throughout the week, seems like (as long as I keep up with application), scalp is pretty much itch and inflammation-free. I will have to pay closer attention to if my scalp feels more firm.

I'm looking into reverting the formula back to the 2nd batch, which will include the H-AECL. The original nano-silver as well. This will be what we'll use going down the road.

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  longhairedredhead Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:06 am

I thought of sharing my experiences with RejuvePlex so far:

I've used RejuvePlex on my right temple since March 4th now. I can't apply it all over my scalp - simple because there's no RejuvePlex left on my fingers anymore by the time my fingers have reached my scalp through the forest of curls lol Laughing - so I can't provide any information about its effect on the whole scalp.

I believe I'm using the 2nd batch. It was shipped to me February 22nd and has a brownish colour.

What I've experienced so far: A "calming" sensation shortly after applying the RejuvePlex on my temple, pimples disappear faster when I apply a little RejuvePlex on them and small wounds also seem to heal a little faster.

As far as hair regrowth in my temple: Today I took a look in the mirror, and I believe I'm seeing hairs which weren't in my temple before I started using RejuvePlex. Surprisingly I'm seeing a few little hairs appearing in front of my temple too, where my hairline once used to be!
I must admit I've also been doing a scalp massage every day / every other day during the last two months, which could've had a supporting effect on the RejuvePlex.

Below is a photo of my right temple. On top of the small wound you see about three small hairs, and further into my temple you'll see quite some more. The few hairs where my hairline once used to be unfortunately can't be seen on the photo, but they're still quite short and thin.

RejuvePlex Hair Loss and Anti-Aging Serum Information - Page 3 NBn2Q

longhairedredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Furley Sun May 06, 2012 7:06 am

I've only posted here once before I think, but a long time "lurker".

I've been using rejeuvplex since February on the front area of my scalp, where I have thinning at the temples. I am not using it on the skin on my face, or skin anywhere else. Just the scalp.
For decades, I've had really bad sebum build-up in those temple areas, and nothing I've tried over the years has helped at all.
The first rejeuvplex formulation I received was a "milky-grey" color. I purchased one bottle in February. Within a couple days, the sebum build-up disappeared, just like that. Unbelievable. Additionally, the quality of my hair changed. More life to it, even appeared a little fuller.
I ordered 3 bottles more that arrived at some point in March I think. This formulation is a "clear-orange" color. I'm on my second bottle of the "clear-orange" formulation now, and I can say without a doubt that the "milky-grey" formulation worked much better for me. With this "clear-orange" formulation", my sebum is still at an all time low, but I get little bits of it here and there, where as with the "milky-grey" it was a TKO. None to be found for over a month anywhere. Additionally, this orange formulation has zero effect on the quality of my hair. None of the "life" to it I found while using the "milky-grey".

One other thing, and this is difficult to describe I think. After decades of examining the tiny hairs in my temple areas and never fooling myself into thinking anything was actually making a difference to them, making them termianl (and I've tried A LOT of things over the years), after a month of using the "milky-grey", I was convinced "something" was starting to happen with the hairs in those areas. They seemed to "come-alive" for lack of a better word. That is why I purchased 3 more bottles, to see if what I was seeing,sensing was correct.

I can't say that this new "clear-orange" formulation is having the same effect.

Just my two-cents of my experience with it so far.

Mr.Furley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next