Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Update & Excellent Biofilm Content EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content

+10
Mastery
sdguy
thissucks
pancacke
tooyoung
abc123
fredounet
LittleFighter
ubraj
a
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content Empty Update & Excellent Biofilm Content

Post  a<r Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 pm

Recently had a chance in BC to see a retired Lyme Literate Medical Docter named Ernie Murakami ( http://murakamicentreforlymebc.giving.officelive.com/default.aspx ) who clinically diagnosed me not with Borelliosis, but with Babesiosis, he suspected that if I have lyme then it's not nearly as severe he's seen in a lot of cases but its still likely.

I spent time going over Joseph Burrascano's latest Lyme Guideline and Murakami's diagnosis of Babesia really hit home ...

BABESIA SPECIES-
· Rapid onset of initial illness, often with sudden onset of high fever, severe headaches, sweats and
fatigue, thus it is easy to know when infection began.
· Obvious sweats, usually at night, but can be day sweats as well.
· Air hunger, need to sigh and take a deep breath; dry cough without apparent reason.
· Headaches can be severe - dull, global (involves the whole head, described like the head is in a vise).
· Fatigue is prominent, does not clear with rest, and is made worse with exercise.
· Mental dullness and slowing of reactions and responses.
· Dizziness- more like a tippy feeling, and not vertigo or purely orthostasis.
· Symptoms cycle rapidly, with flares every four to six days.
· Hypercoaguable states are often associated with Babesia infections.
· Rarely, splenomegaly

http://researchednutritionals.com/FactSheets/Burrascano%27s%20Advanced%20Topics%20in%20Lyme%20Disease%20_12_17_08.pdf

As I well know, this isn't the only bug / thing going on with me and there are a lot of options available, I can hardly work at all to make the money necessary to purchase these things and my family has harrassed me to the point where I left, so I'm out of luck, the treatment that is in front of me is the anti-protozoan / biotic Burrascano regimen described in the link above. Any advice as to that would be awesome ... already planning high dose chelation, Vit C, Iodine, probiotic etc complementary treatments to go with this.

Last thing to post would be some very, very good video's from researchers that deal with biofilms, as I feel that they might be the most important development in long term health discovered.

There are plenty more, they're in the links on the sides of the youtube page of course.
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update & Excellent Biofilm Content Empty Re: Update & Excellent Biofilm Content

Post  a<r Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:41 pm

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:11 pm

For Babesia, make own Smen and see if it helps...

http://curezone.com/forums/search.asp?q=babesia+smen&f=46

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:20 pm

aRecently had a chance in BC to see a retired Lyme Literate Medical Docter named Ernie Murakami ( http://murakamicentreforlymebc.giving.officelive.com/default.aspx ) who clinically diagnosed me not with Borelliosis, but with Babesiosis, he suspected that if I have lyme then it's not nearly as severe he's seen in a lot of cases but its still likely.

I spent time going over Joseph Burrascano's latest Lyme Guideline and Murakami's diagnosis of Babesia really hit home ...

BABESIA SPECIES-
· Rapid onset of initial illness, often with sudden onset of high fever, severe headaches, sweats and
fatigue, thus it is easy to know when infection began.
· Obvious sweats, usually at night, but can be day sweats as well.
· Air hunger, need to sigh and take a deep breath; dry cough without apparent reason.
· Headaches can be severe - dull, global (involves the whole head, described like the head is in a vise).
· Fatigue is prominent, does not clear with rest, and is made worse with exercise.
· Mental dullness and slowing of reactions and responses.
· Dizziness- more like a tippy feeling, and not vertigo or purely orthostasis.
· Symptoms cycle rapidly, with flares every four to six days.
· Hypercoaguable states are often associated with Babesia infections.
· Rarely, splenomegaly

http://researchednutritionals.com/FactSheets/Burrascano%27s%20Advanced%20Topics%20in%20Lyme%20Disease%20_12_17_08.pdf

As I well know, this isn't the only bug / thing going on with me and there are a lot of options available, I can hardly work at all to make the money necessary to purchase these things and my family has harrassed me to the point where I left, so I'm out of luck, the treatment that is in front of me is the anti-protozoan / biotic Burrascano regimen described in the link above. Any advice as to that would be awesome ... already planning high dose chelation, Vit C, Iodine, probiotic etc complementary treatments to go with this.

Last thing to post would be some very, very good video's from researchers that deal with biofilms, as I feel that they might be the most important development in long term health discovered.

There are plenty more, they're in the links on the sides of the youtube page of course.

A/R... Just today I was thinking precisely that.

Changing one's biofilm towards an anti-inflammatory one might be the single most important thing we can do, and probably the cure.

I'm going to post some material by Art Ayers and others very soon...

I'm doing a conservative biofilm protocol, plus eating apples, apple pectin, blueberries, ginger... LGG, other probio's, etc.

Trying Ray' Peat's idea of carrots with oil and vinegar to support one's flora and dimminish endotoxins.

Plus chelation... NDF Plus and humifulvate
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:23 pm

High metal levels may be perpetuated by biofilms... copper, mercury, etc. That's something to really consider.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:50 pm

ar,

how were you diagnosed???

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:56 pm

DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Diagnostic tests are insensitive and problematic. There are at least thirteen, and possibly as many as two
dozen Babesia forms found in ticks, yet we can currently only test for B. microti and WA-1 with our serologic
and nuclear tests. Standard blood smears reportedly are reliable for only the first two weeks of infection, thus
are not useful for diagnosing later infections and milder ones
including carrier states where the germ load is too
low to be detected. Therefore, multiple diagnostic test methods are available and each have their own benefits
and limitations and often several tests must be done. Be prepared to treat based on clinical presentation, even
with negative tests.

Was diagnosed clinically based on symptoms. When you read through that pdf, you come quickly to realize how problematic and faulty testing for these things are, you could spend over a thousand dollars on different diagnostic test, but due to the variance in types of bugs and the insensetivity of the different tests it could all be a waste and you can still get a false negative.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:15 pm

a<r wrote:
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Diagnostic tests are insensitive and problematic. There are at least thirteen, and possibly as many as two
dozen Babesia forms found in ticks, yet we can currently only test for B. microti and WA-1 with our serologic
and nuclear tests. Standard blood smears reportedly are reliable for only the first two weeks of infection, thus
low to be detected. Therefore, multiple diagnostic test methods are available and each have their own benefits
and limitations and often several tests must be done. Be prepared to treat based on clinical presentation, even
with negative tests.

Was diagnosed clinically based on symptoms. When you read through that pdf, you come quickly to realize how problematic and faulty testing for these things are, you could spend over a thousand dollars on different diagnostic test, but due to the variance in types of bugs and the insensetivity of the different tests it could all be a waste and you can still get a false negative.

Action, I have a weak understanding of lyme but I really don't see how not getting tested and being diagnosed by symptoms is a step in the right direction. Many lyme symptoms look like they could have other causes. Tests could cost hundreds, but so could money spent on fruitless treatments. I would at see >1 doctor before you pursue treatment.

If I recall the east of Canada has a much higher incidence of lyme than the west and I recall you lived in Alberta. At what point did you get symptoms, how much time did you spend out doors etc.

To me it just seems like the potential waste of $ if you are wrong is huge. I watched part of the "Under Our Skin" documentary, it seemed like a living nightmare, especially the financial cost of treatment.

I would also check your serum 25(OH)D cause I think you might be deficient lol.

LittleFighter wrote:

I'm doing a conservative biofilm protocol, plus eating apples, apple pectin, blueberries, ginger... LGG, other probio's, etc.

Trying Ray' Peat's idea of carrots with oil and vinegar to support one's flora and dimminish endotoxins.

I will admit it could be a placebo, but ever since having raw carrot with vinegar I've stopped bloating from potato and sweet potato. It is a powerful combo for breaking up biofilms, decreasing endotoxin, decreasing estrogen, and helping to regulate blood sugar.

Art Ayers has also convinced me to cover my vegetables in dirt and not wash them before eating.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:34 pm

From what I have read of Ray Peat I also speculate that dropping polyunsaturated fats to <5g could have enormous benefit for lyme.

In low polyunsaturated intake state the body will produce Mead acids to compensate, which are anti-inflammatory (but does not suppress immune function) and broadly protective. Polyunsaturated fats can contribute to inflammation and may also suppress the immune system.

http://www.google.com/custom?q=mead&sa=Search&cof=LW%3A385%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fraypeat.com%2Fimages%2Frp3.gif%3BLH%3A101%3BAH%3Aleft%3BGL%3A0%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fraypeat.com%3BAWFID%3Ad233deb3badba47b%3B&domains=raypeat.com&sitesearch=raypeat.com

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/unsaturatedfats.shtml
http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/fishoil.shtml

Problem is if this is actually correct, you would probably start seeing some results in 3months but it takes 4 years to completely change the saturation of your bodies tissue away from polyunsaturated fat to other fats.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:26 pm

ever since having raw carrot with vinegar.

Does the type of vinegar matter?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:05 pm

tooyoung wrote:

ever since having raw carrot with vinegar.

Does the type of vinegar matter?

Probably not because it's likely the acetic acid component. You wont go wrong with ACV or White Vinegar.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 am

I think it's time you buy a rife machine.....

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:09 am

abc123 wrote:
a
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
with negative tests.

Action, I have a weak understanding of lyme but I really don't see how not getting tested and being diagnosed by symptoms is a step in the right direction. Many lyme symptoms look like they could have other causes. Tests could cost hundreds, but so could money spent on fruitless treatments. I would at see >1 doctor before you pursue treatment.

abc, I agree with what you're saying, but at this point I've already seen about 10 MD's and three ND's and I just lost my job due to my symptoms, so think about it this way ... the "treatment" will be in, and of itself diagnostic in nature. If I herx from it, that's a positive.

If I recall the east of Canada has a much higher incidence of lyme than the west and I recall you lived in Alberta. At what point did you get symptoms, how much time did you spend out doors etc.

I've lived in Newfoundland, Toronto, multiple Countries in Europe, and I'm now in Vancouver, I really could have picked anything up anywhere especially earlier in life living deep in the woods and spending a lot of time being an avid outdoorsman (skidooing, hiking, wood cutting, hunting, camping) on the North East Coast.

To me it just seems like the potential waste of $ if you are wrong is huge. I watched part of the "Under Our Skin" documentary, it seemed like a living nightmare, especially the financial cost of treatment.

It really is a nightmare, but I really don't think I have Lyme, like I said, my symptoms are classic Babesia, I've never been anywhere near convinced that I have Lyme because I'm missing some major "tells" that would indicate it. And if I have Lyme and Babesiosis, well, I'd be much more fucked up than I am.

I would also check your serum 25(OH)D cause I think you might be deficient lol.

I get plenty of sunlight and co-factors thank you
LittleFighter wrote:

I will admit it could be a placebo, but ever since having raw carrot with vinegar I've stopped bloating from potato and sweet potato. It is a powerful combo for breaking up biofilms, decreasing endotoxin, decreasing estrogen, and helping to regulate blood sugar.

LF, get posting! Intriguing stuff.

Art Ayers has also convinced me to cover my vegetables in dirt and not wash them before eating.
Cool
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:11 am

pancacke wrote:I think it's time you buy a rife machine.....

I would, but I can barely work (was fired yesterday for nearly fainting on a customer, constantly fucking up, crazy fevers, etc), the lack of money is an ... issue.
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:29 am

abc123 wrote:From what I have read of Ray Peat I also speculate that dropping polyunsaturated fats to <5g could have enormous benefit for lyme.

In low polyunsaturated intake state the body will produce Mead acids to compensate, which are anti-inflammatory (but does not suppress immune function) and broadly protective. Polyunsaturated fats can contribute to inflammation and may also suppress the immune system.

http://www.google.com/custom?q=mead&sa=Search&cof=LW%3A385%3BL%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fraypeat.com%2Fimages%2Frp3.gif%3BLH%3A101%3BAH%3Aleft%3BGL%3A0%3BS%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fraypeat.com%3BAWFID%3Ad233deb3badba47b%3B&domains=raypeat.com&sitesearch=raypeat.com

Problem is if this is actually correct, you would probably start seeing some results in 3months but it takes 4 years to completely change the saturation of your bodies tissue away from polyunsaturated fat to other fats.

I agree with everything you're saying here, and honestly yes, I saw amazing results from just sticking to a mostly Meat / Rice diet, for my particular situation. Not surprisingly, the exact diet I try to follow (hard when your poor) is word for word what is entailed in Burrascano's infection Guideline.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:54 am

jdp701 wrote:For Babesia, make own Smen and see if it helps...

Looks very very cheap, will get on this soon as I have any real income.
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:22 am

abc123 wrote:

What is the reasoning behind this? confused

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:44 am

abc123 wrote:From what I have read of Ray Peat I also speculate that dropping polyunsaturated fats to <5g could have enormous benefit for lyme.

Did Peat distinguish between adulterated and unadulterated PUFAs? We just did an audio last night and Brian mentions a number of important roles that healthy PUFAs play in the body.

http://healthyfixx.com/32/audio-oils-and-fats-part-deux

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:48 am

a

I would, but I can barely work (was fired yesterday for nearly fainting on a customer, constantly fucking up, crazy fevers, etc), the lack of money is an ... issue.
With the money I spent on supps, I could have bought a f165 twice......supplements will be heavier on your pocket...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:59 am

pancacke wrote:
a

With the money I spent on supps, I could have bought a f165 twice......supplements will be heavier on your pocket...

Trust me, would absolutely die for an F-165, but with the amount of money I'll be taking in, its just not in the cards to make that kind of expendature, once I get some health insurance settled to take care of most of my prescription costs (ND's can write scripts here in BC, which is awesome), my money will be quite focused on jdp, burrascano's, and my own research that will all ential making sure that my course on anti-biotics (slight shudder) will be as smooth and efficient as possible. Off the top of my head, serrapeptase, chelation, probiotics, ensuring adequate nutrition, etc.

Once I can get my foot in the door so to speak, where I can actually work somewhat, then rife is very near the top of the list of things I'll be getting. I don't like this corner I'm pinned in, but I don't see much better options as where I'm pretty much poor I can't run off and make some huge one-off investment with the little income I have, especially while paying rent / food.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:42 am

sdguy wrote:

Did Peat distinguish between adulterated and unadulterated PUFAs? We just did an audio last night and Brian mentions a number of important roles that healthy PUFAs play in the body.

http://healthyfixx.com/32/audio-oils-and-fats-part-deux

My interpretation of him is he thinks all PUFA are not good. Vegetable oils being the worst, and antioxidant protected pufa being the lesser of the evils.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:39 pm

a
jdp701 wrote:For Babesia, make own Smen and see if it helps...

Looks very very cheap, will get on this soon as I have any real income.

Babesia is no fun. For me, would give pretty bad anemia as it invades red blood cells and also unable to breath. Wait enough years and becomes impossible to talk beyonds short bursts here and there, IME. Babesia is said to be the 2nd or 3rd worst regarding hiearchy for lyme co-infections

Here is the bad news about babesia. Babesia is said to be able to turn to cyst form making it hard to eradicate. What this means is that while antibiotics will kill a portion of the babesia, the rest will turn into cyst form. In cyst form, most antibiotics are unable to kill them. However, good news is when in cyst form, symptoms are mild outside of herxing. Bad news is once you get off antibiotics the symptoms come back and could be worse as even in cyst form, they still reproduce. At least that's the case with borrelia so would assume same for babesia but this info is pretty cutting edge and not many know about it. That's essentially why you hear about long-term (many years) antibiotics for these issues as once antibiotics are stopped, a lot of the progress that was made is lost.

When you start the antibiotics you may experience extreme herx. You may not be able to work during this time.

In short, my opinion, at least for borrelia is antibiotics is a huge let down. Huge, huge let down. You'll read about this on the internet from those that tried but once off antibiotics they are right back to where they were. Those still on antibiotics may help though. Most lyme literate doctors will say how great they are. However, very good ones such as the best ones such as Klinghardt will talk about the shortcomings of antibiotics in treating "lyme." But again, this is all lyme info on antibiotics and couldn't say if you only had babesia so really just a warning.

Personally, instead of antibiotics I'd personally go for MMS1 see how you do then try MMS2 if need more. And this is from someone who hates MMS as it's a super oxidant so it goes to show how much I hate antibiotics. MMS kills cyst form and one reason why I recommend before antibiotics. Oxidants are good at killing pathogens however and again, if I had a choice between antibiotics I'd grab the MMS. Or as another there is ozone. Ozone works but again is a super oxidant so does have that as an issue. Can get ozone to the brain via ear insufflation. Would cost too much to buy own ozone machine so just giving option if you have access to one through your lyme literate doctor can try that instead of MMS.

Here is a video showing borellia spirochete turning into cyst due to presence of penicillin to give an idea regarding cyst form. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVmCa70bAxE

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:02 pm

Here is a quote from JimJax, moderator of the Yahoo Lyme_and_Rife forum. And again, the info is in regards to lyme and not babesia so don't know how accurate but worth to mention.

While abx may help some get to a better place, most using them are not cured of Lyme... Since there is no standard chronic Lyme treatment protocol using abx, all LLMDs are trying different things to help their patients, so far there is no accepted Lyme protocol designated that will cure Lyme using abx... Better LLMDs such as Dr. C or Dr. J know that abx alone will help those with chronic Lyme, so they also incorporate supplements... And just because one protocol is working for one person, does not mean it is going to work for the next one... Lyme is very complicated, it affects all of us differently..

Most people with chronic Lyme don't die from Lyme.. It is common for Lyme to cause heart issues if they take up residency there, any good killing protocol will help rid this problem, magnesium helps greatly with the symptoms..

Again, the reason many feel better on abx, it both kills and encysts... When either of these happens, we no longer feel the symptoms... Then stop the abx, at some point the cysts start morphing back to the bacteria (spirochetes) and the Lyme symptoms return, this is usually worse than the original infection as cysts morphing back to spirochetes will be 1 to 5 for each cyst, thus a difficult relapse.

With abx, there is a huge difference between getting better and getting cured... Encysting is always the issue... There is no such thing as backsliding some, once you start relapsing, one continually gets worse unless natural treatments are used very early when this starts to happen... If you personally know of 20 people "cured" of Lyme with any protocol, you really need to find out what cured them and get this info into the Lyme community... I have easily known more than 6000 Lymies, only 8 felt they were cured using abx and all were treated shortly after the bite, the initial doxy failed, they became chronic, but mainly abx cured them within 18 months.. So many signing up for our group tell me abx has not helped or it cured them, then they had a difficult relapse usually within 1 - 2 years or less..

BTW, you are the first person out of 6000 that says they know so many cured of Lyme using abx and other things...

Abx can have their place, but at some point, those cysts are going to morph back to the bacteria..

If you have paypal and can't even afford MMS let me know...

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Mastery Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:27 pm

Action Reaction hang in there man. I tried to reach you tonight again. I've been in bad places with my health, so I know how it feels. All I will sahre with you is no matter what the label different tests threw at me, the ONLY place and way I have ever got better is to move to a pristine environment, and I mean PRISTINE, and then eat brilliantly, train and take good quallity supplements (esp. slow gradual chelation (NOT IV - YMMV) and let the immune system gradually recover and beat what is going on inside, through gradual and complete cellular turnovers.

As you know you are welcome on my mountain, gratis.

JDP great to see you here, sorry Ive been away. Had to fight my own battles, but winning again now - funny how powerful raw dandelions and kale are when you stick to them,...

warmest regards,
M
Mastery
Mastery

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:33 am

I understand you're broke but another treatment for future reference here is a quote

Info from Gigi from lymenet

Sorry, Just noticed that I had not included liposomal Artemesinin as a major biofilm breaker in my list above.

For Babesia:
3 scoops of artemisinin and a tablespoon of phospholipid per day, in divided doses. Phospholipids get the treatment into the brain (per Dr.K.)"

google search info = http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&source=hp&q=artemisinin+babesia&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=fce519b579003e34&biw=1187&bih=512

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next