Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
need help regarding face skin.. EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
need help regarding face skin.. EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
need help regarding face skin.. EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
need help regarding face skin.. EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
need help regarding face skin.. EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
need help regarding face skin.. EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
need help regarding face skin.. EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
need help regarding face skin.. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
need help regarding face skin.. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

need help regarding face skin..

3 posters

Go down

need help regarding face skin.. Empty need help regarding face skin..

Post  FireFist Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:54 pm

I woke up today with a slight rash/pimples near my bottom side of my nose...
This havnt happened for years now (didnt change anything in diet).
I also started developing fin smile line there (Very very recent. the odd thing is - i can somehow "feel" my muscles there it could be psychological though...)

I was clear and had flawless skin for years now (Ever since i taken accutange 5 years ago), the only thing that's changed recently is i stopped taking Biotin & MSM and the occasional B-Complex vitamin (stopped everything)
is it possible that Biotin/MSM/B-complex had a positive effect on my skin?

I started taking biotin about 1.5-2 years ago, started at about 1000mcg i guess, switched to 2500 for a long period and finally to 5000 and then i just decided to stop recently (about a month or so since i stopped, same for MSM)

I picked up Biosil & Hyalorunic acid now, and im thinking of re taking MSM & Biotin.
What do you guys think?

Also this is for you experts out there, but i have taken 420mg of "Silicium Dioxide"
In the past for couple of months, which i understand is a form of silica?
from what iv read its different than biosil, so is it worth/makes sense to take both? or maybe an overkill?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

need help regarding face skin.. Empty apple cider vinegar

Post  Micah Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 am

Hey man!
I understand how you feel. I know it can be quite frustrating waking up with new blemishes and such. Now, the top six did help with my skin, and brewers yeast was also a fantastic dietary supplement to combat acne, and they both worked great.
However, only just recently within the past few weeks did I discover the holy grail.

Out of sheer experimentation, I started applying Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar to my face a few times a day. I discovered that this was by FAR, the best Anti inflammatory, anti acne, and overall panacea for my face skin. I do it morning, afternoon, and night. I apply it to my face and let it soak in for maybe 10-15 minutes, sometimes longer or shorter depending, and then I rinse it off with water. Make sure to rinse it off, it can smell, and interestingly, for the first little while it is on your face it might make you look worse, but don't be alarmed. After rinsing it off you look good. Do this for a couple days and let me know how it goes for you.

Also, I consume it as well. I try to get a few tablespoons in me a day.

I understand this might not work for you, as everyone is different. I can say with confidence though that apple cider vinegar on the face reduces inflammation and sebum production. Now, if it can have this effect on the face, and I am curious to see how it works on the scalp. If it can take care of sebum and inflammation on the scalp as it does on the face, than we have a potentially useful topical.

Ok: Diet is important too. NO vegetable oils, sugar, gluten, flour. Dairy might be ok for you, but I try to limit it just to be safe.
Eat plenty of saturated fat, it is good for you. Seriously. Animal fat, coconut oil, and butter are all fantastic hair and skin foods. They are anti-inflammatory in nature.

Other supps that help with skin:
Niacinamide: Great for helping clean up skin. I take 2 500mg capsules with morning and night meal. Makes your skin whiter and brighter.
L-Cysteine: Another interesting supplement. Makes your skin more clear, white, and bright. Hard to explain, but your skin just looks vibrant and white.

Applying Neem Oil topically is cool too. Seems to give the skin a glow.

Very Happy Very Happy

Hope this helps.
-Micah

Micah

Back to top Go down

need help regarding face skin.. Empty Re: need help regarding face skin..

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:54 pm

Skincare routine can follow the following 4 steps: Cleansing, toning, exfoliating, and moisturizing. Get an oil free face wash and oil free moisturizer and use proper make-up remover instead of just washing it away.

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:09 pm

Thx Micah

Can someone comment on this?
"Also this is for you experts out there, but i have taken 420mg of "Silicium Dioxide"
In the past for couple of months, which i understand is a form of silica?
from what iv read its different than biosil, so is it worth/makes sense to take both? or maybe an overkill?"
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 am

bump for CS, what do you say sir?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:16 am

Are you sure you didn't eat anything out of the ordinary that might've caused the breakout?

Coffee and chocolate are two usual suspects.

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:29 am

hey scotty, nothing out of the ordinary...that rash only lasted couple of hours though
more interested in knowing now whats the difference between silica/silicium dioxide and biosil(silicon) ?

Also, do you guys take biosil on empty stomach or with food?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down