Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin...

5 posters

Go down

unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... Empty unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin...

Post  magic_gro Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:34 pm

i don't know how to say this without giving too many gory details... so... if you don't want to read, please go back...

else... scroll down Smile

any time i eat corn, i can find it intact in my stool.

the same happens with whole (not broken or chewed upon) beans. but i very rarely dare to eat these.

and with the skin from sliced tomatoes...

is this common, or something is wrong with my digestion?

thanks!
-magic_gro-
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... Empty Re: unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin...

Post  abc123 Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:02 am

its normal, they can't be broken down

abc123

Back to top Go down

unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin... Empty Re: unable to digest through corn skin, bean skin and tomato skin...

Post  magic_gro Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:54 pm

i am amazed Very Happy
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:47 pm

humans cant metabolise cellulose, at least not very well. maybe if it stays in our stomachs long enough if will break down, but usually it doesnt.

thats y hoppi thought he had parasites lol.

There r those that think the appendix was once for digesting cellulose, like in primates and has shunken through evolution.

not sure is thats true though.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisB Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Anxious1 wrote:thats y hoppi thought he had parasites lol.

Hoppi thought he had parasites because he was an idiot, not because our bodies can't break down cellulose Smile

TravisB

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:01 pm

no he thought the tomato skins in his stool were fluke worms, even after the pathologist said they werent.

but yes it is cos hes an idiot. lol

hes a cool fellow though.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  TravisB Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:48 am

Anxious1 wrote:hes a cool fellow though.

No doubt about that, but that shouldn't prevent him from being rational.

TravisB

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:00 am

What about adding digestive enzymes?

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:59 am

Misirlou wrote:What about adding digestive enzymes?

It's normal. There's no need to digest it.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:04 am

now i'll disgust people even more... what if you can see mucus in your stool? is it possible that it's dripping from the back of your nose into your throat and making it through the stomach acids?

thanks!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 am

magic_gro wrote:now i'll disgust people even more... what if you can see mucus in your stool? is it possible that it's dripping from the back of your nose into your throat and making it through the stomach acids?

thanks!

OMG. lol.

Never seen mucus dude.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:47 pm

no man, theres goblet cells all thru ur digestive system. (goblet cells make mucous)

theres millions in ur large intestine, to aid in ummm shall we call it smooth transport.

but too much in ur stool can be a symptom of digestive disease. Particualrly inflammation.

it wouldnt survive from ur nose. but if it was dripping down the back of ur throat, it usually ends up in ur lungs, and causes chest infections. Any that goes in ur stomach is broken down quicky.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:33 pm

thanks, Anxious1!

is there anything you'd suggest to treat that inflammation?

thank you!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:58 pm

first thing i'd do is go 48 hrs with no supplements or drugs. give ur liver a break. It may be stressed and not producing enough bile. Bile is stored in the gall bladder, but needs to travel through the bile duct which can be constricted if liver is inflammed and stressed.
Colour of stool is an indicator, brown means theres bile salts, orange means lack of bile salts.

u could use anti-inflammatories, but they tend to have a rebound action. If theres no abdominal pain or other symptoms i'd do nothing. otherwise u probably should see a doctor, and maybe get a ultrasound.

It will probably fix itself, unless theres something sinister going on.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

i experience very frequent diarrhea, but i am also taking lots of supplements all the time... so maybe it's because of those... i once went to the doctor, who wanted to do some test on my stool looking for some bacteria strain. the test came back clear... btw, to stay in topic, the sample i gave them had a lot of olives... which i had forgot to mention in my initial list...
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down