Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Questions for JDP EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Questions for JDP EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Questions for JDP EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Questions for JDP EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Questions for JDP EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Questions for JDP EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Questions for JDP EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Questions for JDP EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Questions for JDP EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Questions for JDP

4 posters

Go down

Questions for JDP Empty Questions for JDP

Post  FireFist Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:01 am

Hi jdp

hopefully you won't be too busy, but i have some questions i wanna ask you

1 - Can you explain what is a "rife" machine? or "doug coil"? i dont even understand what these words mean, they have no interperation in hebrew
2 - What is your NW stage, and daily routine? (topically/internally)?
3 - This one is for other people who know their stuff too, i was told its best to avoid drinking water an hour after meals, and at least 30 minutes before. Is that real? what if i drink Grapefruitseed extract for months before breakfast/supper and then immediately have food? or what about pills you need to take with 8 ounches of water during your meal?
4 - What is your opinion about LLLT?
5 - I still have some hair on top, i think more than half of it, and alot of it is thick. i also have a lot of vellus (frontal thinning), how can i make those hairs grow thicker? i dont wanna lose them
6 - why is this forum/cs are so anti minoxidil? is it really that dangerous?

Thanks
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Questions for JDP Empty Re: Questions for JDP

Post  tooyoung Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:47 am

I'm not JDP, but I'll try answer a couple of questions to save him time.

1. "The Rife machine was developed by Dr. Royal R. Rife in the 1930s. The Rife machine uses a variable frequency, pulsed radio transmitter to produce mechanical resonance within the cells of the physical body (James E. Bare D.C.). The Rife machine was, in its time, a pioneering front-runner for what today is the basis of energetic medicine."

I found this link from Google in seconds: http://www.energetic-medicine.net/Rife.html

5. I don't understand, are you asking how do you stop your hair loss? Give this forum a read and see if you can identify any problems you have personally which may be giving you hair loss. (Too much metal and mercury for one example)

6. Try searcing "minoxidil" in the search bar at the top right. Choose the Google option as I'm pretty sure the internal search functions broken.

Here are 3 threads about why you shouldn't use minoxidil:
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-forum-f1/is-minoxidil-actually-harmful-t2796.htm

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/minoxidil-opinions-t182.htm

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/natural-hair-regrowth-f1/should-i-start-minoxidil-t3948.htm

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:23 am

Thanks for the reply =)

Still looking forward for jdp to answer some of them so... i'll bump it
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:44 am

Thank you tooyoung. Too add...

Hi jdp

hopefully you won't be too busy, but i have some questions i wanna ask you

1 - Can you explain what is a "rife" machine? or "doug coil"? i dont even understand what these words mean, they have no interperation in hebrew

Rife machine uses frequencies to kill viruses, oncoviruses, bacteria, mycoplasmas, parasites and to stimulate your immune system which can accomplish a lot.

Doug coil just refers to a specific brand of a Rife machine.

2 - What is your NW stage, and daily routine? (topically/internally)?

Don't have hair loss anymore. Don't have food sensitivities so no routine other than a rare occasional script for hair loss to run on my Rife machine. Don't have gluten or any other food sensitivity. All I do is the occasional chelation when it comes up as needing.

3 - This one is for other people who know their stuff too, i was told its best to avoid drinking water an hour after meals, and at least 30 minutes before. Is that real? what if i drink Grapefruitseed extract for months before breakfast/supper and then immediately have food? or what about pills you need to take with 8 ounches of water during your meal?

Best to experiment and see for yourself. Personally tried limiting how much I drink several times in past and noticed for me best to drink around meal time.

4 - What is your opinion about LLLT?

It works. Takes months for it to kick in IME/IMO. Takes months for it to lose benefits though due to laser blood irradiation benefits. One of the best ways to change the ratio back to non-balding of very high anagen (growth phase) to very low telogen (resting phase). One of the best ways to prevent gray hair as well!

Whenever LLLT gets brought up, the direction of the thread gets changed for the worse and therefore stay away from them.

IMO, the vast array of benefits and benefits of laser blood irradiation is due to biophotons.

5 - I still have some hair on top, i think more than half of it, and alot of it is thick. i also have a lot of vellus (frontal thinning), how can i make those hairs grow thicker? i dont wanna lose them

vellus.... dunno. Best to focus on stopping hair loss IMO.

6 - why is this forum/cs are so anti minoxidil? is it really that dangerous?

Minoxidil is very old treatment. Much better alternatives... especially considering some hair gets much worse on it... thinner and some get side effects. Personally, my hair also got thinner and very bad undereye circles.

Also, keep in mind there are those on other forums where people create multiple user names for their own agenda.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:00 am

Hey JDP

thanks for your comments.

Where can i get a good LLLT device? I currently have X5 spenser forrest, i dunno how good that is really.
Another thing is, i have sic amounts of sebum, so im thinking rotating the laser on my scalp might actually make things worse and spread the sebum and infections all around.

What topicals you recommand for thinning frontal hair if not minoxidil?
(Ordered some scalpure btw... waiting for it to arrive)
So far i tried emu, coconut and GFSE topically, didnt see much benefit if any
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:00 pm

Try Dr. Bronners magic soap for your sebum build up, works well. OMG at WHL sells a good LLLT. Chelate metals.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  FireFist Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:40 am

How does one chelate metals? how do i even know if i have a metal problem?
FireFist
FireFist

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 am

Firefist,

Would recommend instead of thinking if you have a heavy metal problem but instead try thinking which heavy metals and other toxins are a problem for you. Personally, would recommend to read up on symptoms and then go from there.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down