Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles supplements

+6
magic_gro
thissucks
fredounet
ubraj
CausticSymmetry
youngbalder
10 posters

Go down

Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements Empty Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles supplements

Post  youngbalder Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:47 am

Hey everyone, i just wanted to post something that will benefit all that have mercury fillings. For three years now, ive tried to implement everything in IH regimen but i always have to stop because some of the supplements which supposed to help my body reduce inflammation and dandruff increases inflammation tremendously to the point where i have thick gunky dandruff when wet and when dry very flaky. When i stopped using the supplements all together not knowing what was causing inflammation, my would resume to normal MPB scalp inflammation not to over bearing. After trial and error i found the three supplements that causing inflammation Eckolonia Cava, Brewers Yeast and Acetyl l Carnitine. I figured for whatever reason my body just does not agree with these three so i dropped them. About 2 months ago, the talk of Mercury fillings and removing them because of there danger definitely lead me to removing them. After i removed them i started taking OSR recommended by Caustic which i took for about a month. Then i started implementing all three supplements one by one weekly, to see if anything changes and now my scalp is the best condition it has ever been in. The most notable supplement is EC. As soon as i added Ec, my scalp feels very free of itchy scalp. After that i added ALC followed by Brewers Yeast which both has helped with my energy levels, my mood and my scalp as well. If i had known what i know now about mercury, i would never them put in my mouth 4 years ago. I hope this helps anyone who has mercury fillings. Now all i have to do is stop my mpb. cheers sunny

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements Empty Re: Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles supplements

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:01 am

youngbalder - Thanks for your input, I think what you stated is the most important point I've heard on this forum in a long time. In my opinion heavy metal detoxification is a crucial step for the best success.

I received the best results after I started implenting a proper heavy metal detox. In my case, I had no fillings, but clinically it has been discovered that all of us have varying degrees of heavy metal contamination, just a matter of how much, what kind and so forth.

However, the oral pathology is even more detrimental than other heavy metals contamination because of decaying bone that delivers noxious waste products which deplete electrons. The interesting thing about this is that in some individuals the electron depletion is so great, it literally can short circuit supplements.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements Empty Re: Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles supplements

Post  ubraj Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:11 am

congrats youngbalder!

Should look into thallium detox (e.g. potassium) considering you did so well in removing amalgams.

Thallium binds to mercury ... found in mercury fillings. Thallium causes hair loss. Thallium is in our food supply so would want to take for life.

Also might want to check how you do on casein/gluten free diet considering "Mercury inhibits the activity of dipeptyl peptidase (DPP IV)"

Good info CS!

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  fredounet Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 am

Wow,

I don't have mercury fillings but I suspected mercury for my hair loss. I bought some DMSA and ALA but never tried it.

Did you guys use DMSA and ALA with cutler's protocol???

CS, can DMSA interfer with other supplements??

I start chelation today and will let you know...

fredounet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:03 am

young-

How did you feel on OSR? And do you notice better mental clarity now??

Back to top Go down

Post  thissucks Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:17 am

youngbalder- how many mercury fillings did you have? Also, don't you have huge gaping holes in your teeth now? Isn't it uncomfortable to chew without those fillings there?

thissucks

Back to top Go down

Post  youngbalder Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:03 pm

1- To be honest while on OSR didnt realy feel any different because i was also taking krill oill , vitamins and minerals from IH Regimen. I will say that i can confirm that it does help remove mercury. In terms of mental clarity not sure but i will say i have more of a calm mood.

ThisSucks- I had three huge mercury fillings in my mouth. I was told by three different dentist that they couldnt be removed because they were too deep. I had to go to a natural dentist that removed the silver fillings with all safety precautions. I had composite fillings put in which the white fillings. So there is no holes in my tooth. Also i made sure to get muscle tested which is a procedure to test which composite materials agree with your body.

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Young-

How do you know that it was good for removing metals from yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post  youngbalder Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:22 pm

1- Well besides my body handling suppplements positively, i notice that my off and on fatigue feeling throughout a day does not happen. The only time i get tired now is if i wake out the night before or its the end of the night.

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Post  youngbalder Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:25 pm

1- Sorry i misunderstood your question. I have a home kit to test mercury from Detoxamin which tells you the level of mercury in your body.

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:25 am

youngbalder: how much did it cost to replace your amalgama fillings with composite ones?

can you recommend us your dentist?

thank yoU!
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Paradox Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:52 am

youngbalder wrote:1- Well besides my body handling suppplements positively, i notice that my off and on fatigue feeling throughout a day does not happen. The only time i get tired now is if i wake out the night before or its the end of the night.

I don't think you can form any solid conclusions about how well something removes metals based on how you feel. Remember that agents that remove metals are strong antioxidants, and the benefit you notice may well be from that. It has been hypothesized that many people have a return of their symptoms after stopping chelation for a while (sometimes after years of doing it) because it is actually the antioxidant effects that they benefit from. All antidepressants are strong antioxidants BTW. Children with autism are a good example of getting worse again after stopping chelation therapy.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  youngbalder Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:39 am

magicgro- It costed me about $1200 out of pocket but my insurance covered half so i ended up paying $600. The dentist went to is located in San Diego. Here is his website where you can all the information about him.

http://naturaldentistry.us/

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Post  youngbalder Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 am

jdp701 wrote:congrats youngbalder!

Should look into thallium detox (e.g. potassium) considering you did so well in removing amalgams.

Thallium binds to mercury ... found in mercury fillings. Thallium causes hair loss. Thallium is in our food supply so would want to take for life.

Also might want to check how you do on casein/gluten free diet considering "Mercury inhibits the activity of dipeptyl peptidase (DPP IV)"

Good info CS!

Hey JDP thanks for the heads up on Thallium detox. Do you know if i can use Apple cider Vinegar for supplementation of potassium?

youngbalder

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:56 pm

This is a key issue for me as I wait to have my mercury fillings removed. I certainly don't like the thought of expensive supplements doing nothing (or worse). Youngbalder, I'm glad to hear you feel improvement after filling removal, that's encouraging. But for pre-removal, what is worth taking? I've got around 8 weeks to go and the basic aim is to get my body into better shape for general health and to deal with detoxing later.

My idea list at the moment:

1. A vitamin C flush, and then supplementing vitamin C optimally. I've never done any sort of flush so I thought it would be a good idea to start by cleansing some of the junk built up in my system over all these years. I'd be using Magnesium Ascorbate.
2. Large vitamin D3 intake (perhaps 10,000IU a day), since my levels are almost certainly low; I don't normally get much sun.
3. Magnesium oil / bath oil and supplements. Again, trying to correct a probable deficiency.
4. Cut out the worst of dietary mistakes and take more exercise (average-above average intensity).
5. Good quality sleep. I've been a terrible sleeper in the last 5 years and I think it's really important that I fix this. The above should help, but the extra part to my plan is that I've bought some blackout materials for my east-facing, light-at-4am-in-summer bedroom window.
6. For teeth I'll try oil pulling and xylitol. Baking soda and a pinch of sea salt for brushing.
7. There's a pool with a sauna near where I live, will try and get down there once or twice a week
8. Other supplements; this is where it gets complicated. I want to keep it straightforward and avoid anything that has a chance of causing a problem with my current mercury situation. Hopefully I can add these in later like Youngbalder did. Currently this list is just Biotin, K2 (with some of the D3) and maybe some ACV and a Probiotic. I have most on CS's regimen, but feel I should save them until I am more likely to see a benefit. Any comments/suggestions?

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:42 am

youngbalder,

Yes, you can use a raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar such as Bragg's for potassium.

Also, keep in mind that their are many areas that can cause your body not to retain potassium however, I'm forgetting but I've posted in past. A few areas are magnesium deficient, food sensitivities, thyroid issue and phosphate dysregulation (e.g. too much sugar/fruit).

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hulk Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:35 am

I believe I have maybe 2 Amalgam fillings in my mouth. Is this really all that bad??? I have probably had these fillings for about 30 years now. I am hearing that Dentists do not really want to remove them...

So, is it all that bad? Can I live with them and take metal chelating supplements (which I know nothing about)? I am really confused on this one and as usual so-called medical professionals contradict the more natural opinions.

Thanks.

The Hulk

Back to top Go down

Mercury fillings affect the way your body handles  supplements Empty OSR

Post  berti Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:23 am

Youngbalder, where did you buy the OSR?

berti

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:30 am

Renky wrote:I believe I have maybe 2 Amalgam fillings in my mouth. Is this really all that bad??? I have probably had these fillings for about 30 years now. I am hearing that Dentists do not really want to remove them...

So, is it all that bad? Can I live with them and take metal chelating supplements (which I know nothing about)? I am really confused on this one and as usual so-called medical professionals contradict the more natural opinions.

Thanks.

Mercury is bad, but the question is, will it affect your hair?

One hint is if your cholesterol level is too low.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hulk Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:33 am

My cholesterol (although I have not had this checked in years now), tends to be on the slightly higher side. Genitcally speaking, my dad had very high cholesterol.

I never smoke or drink, so I am going to be ok medically speaking.

The Hulk

Back to top Go down

Post  berti Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:31 pm

It may not affect your hair directly but 6 months after I had 4 big amalgams fitted (i wish I'd discovered this site first!!) my psoriasis flared up like never before and has never really got better. The constant inflammation has had a noticeable effect on my hair.

Also I am a lot more anxious than before so that can't be helping either.

berti

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down