Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings

4 posters

Go down

Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings Empty Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings

Post  gg4545 Wed May 02, 2012 10:08 am

I just was wondering how many of you out there have mercury fillings and are detoxing without going through a list of problems other than typical detox symptoms and how you are going abouit it??

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings Empty Re: Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings

Post  restorator Wed May 02, 2012 9:11 pm

also looking for some info on this topic!

restorator

Back to top Go down

Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings Empty Re: Looking for anyone to share results with heavy metal detox with mercury fillings

Post  diffuse Thu May 03, 2012 6:40 am

There are certain types of chelation you shouldn't do while the fillings are still in places so you do need to be careful. Humifulvate should be ok though. There are quite a few threads on metal detox on the site, e.g. https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t828-a-safe-and-effective-approach-to-remove-heavy-metals (I happened to have that on my bookmarks, best way to find them is to type something like "metal detox immortalhair" into google, also check out the site Healthyfixx.com)

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Thu May 03, 2012 6:14 pm

thanx do you have mercury fillings or no

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  FATE Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 am

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4802p240-chelation-thread

I don't know if having the fillings removed done much, but the detox felt heavy! I am regrowing my hairline now using diet, bloodflow and lifestyle... I do seam to think the fillings could have effected me mentally and could contribute to my gluten intolerance???
FATE
FATE

Back to top Go down

Post  diffuse Sat May 05, 2012 9:44 am

I used to but had them removed. I'd say there's split opinion here on whether it it always desirable/necessary to remove them, but if you do it's very important you use a dentist who specializes in safe removal of mercury.

FWIW if you're mainly looking for better hair, I personally don't think simply having mercury fillings in my mouth had a huge impact on my hair. They definitely affected my mood though.

diffuse

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sat May 05, 2012 4:34 pm

How much was it to have those fillings removed?? was it out of pocket expense??

Fate: this brushing method are you scarring the tissue that your brushing or just brushing till it gets red?

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down