Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using?

2 posters

Go down

What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? Empty What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using?

Post  mature_hairline_coper Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:44 am

I'm curious where everybody is sourcing ECE given how limited the number of suppliers are.

I've tried eckloniacava.com and Swansons so far. However, my most recent bottle of eckloniacava.com ECE gives me a stinking headache after taking it, so a little concerned about quality control. This leaves me with no other option but to go back to Swansons.
mature_hairline_coper
mature_hairline_coper

Back to top Go down

What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? Empty Re: What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using?

Post  mature_hairline_coper Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:52 am

mature_hairline_coper wrote:I'm curious where everybody is sourcing ECE given how limited the number of suppliers are.

I've tried eckloniacava.com and Swansons so far. However, my most recent bottle of eckloniacava.com ECE gives me a stinking headache after taking it, so a little concerned about quality control. This leaves me with no other option but to go back to Swansons.

Well that last sentence isn't true, there are quite a few different places to buy from. I'll start experimenting I guess, and look deeper into the supply chain.

I'm also curious if people have tried different brands and experienced different potencies. I do feel like Swansons was substantially more powerful than eckloniacava.com, which was disappointing. Swansons is vastly more expensive when you look at price per mg, but even at the lower doses it was more powerful for me. It gave my whole body a really nice feeling (difficult to describe) and the cortisol lowering effect was so much that I got really sleepy taking it after dinner.

I want to find something with high potency, and then stash away a good few years supply. I really like it am paranoid that I'll lose access haha
mature_hairline_coper
mature_hairline_coper

CF likes this post

Back to top Go down

What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using? Empty Re: What brand of Ecklonia Cava are you using?

Post  mature_hairline_coper Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:01 pm

mature_hairline_coper wrote:
mature_hairline_coper wrote:I'm curious where everybody is sourcing ECE given how limited the number of suppliers are.

Well that last sentence isn't true, there are quite a few different places to buy from. I'll start experimenting I guess, and look deeper into the supply chain.

I'm also curious if people have tried different brands and experienced different potencies. I do feel like Swansons was substantially more powerful than eckloniacava.com, which was disappointing. Swansons is vastly more expensive when you look at price per mg, but even at the lower doses it was more powerful for me. It gave my whole body a really nice feeling (difficult to describe) and the cortisol lowering effect was so much that I got really sleepy taking it after dinner.

I want to find something with high potency, and then stash away a good few years supply. I really like it am paranoid that I'll lose access haha

Also, has anybody tried a 90% Polyphenol blend? Seems most are 50% but there is a 90% one on eckloniacava.com, may have to give that a try.
mature_hairline_coper
mature_hairline_coper

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Guy Fri Aug 18, 2023 10:16 pm

I have just ordered my first bottle from eckloniacava.eu

it looks legit. Third days in.

Jean-Guy

mature_hairline_coper likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post  mature_hairline_coper Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:18 pm

Jean-Guy wrote:I have just ordered my first bottle from eckloniacava.eu

it looks legit. Third days in.

Nice, please let us know your experience. I thought you didn't tolerate Ecklonia Cava though?
mature_hairline_coper
mature_hairline_coper

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Guy Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:53 pm

Yes, that's true, i had some trouble with it when I was using 380 mg per caps. I suspect the NO increase to be the reason why I have some trouble (same with Citruline Malate)

Just tried 200mg/caps and it looks to be tolerable. I will see on a week or two before ordering again.

I just send them a mail to know if they propose some coupon when you order like 6 bottles or if they have bigger bottles.

About the following. It might be a bit complicated to report the improving because my regimen always changes. I plan to order some Ashwaganda "Shoden" and to stop tocotrienols. I also added Zinc/copper a week ago (which I thought I did not tolerated).

My regimen is a work in progress, haha !

I hope I will stabilize my regimen in 6 months max and come with some photos before/after.

If you order from eckloniacava.eu, let me know how it works for you.

Jean-Guy

CF and mature_hairline_coper like this post

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down