Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair

2 posters

Go down

Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair Empty Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair

Post  terminator1983 Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:12 am

I have mixed 6 drops Rosemary, 5 drops lavender and 2 drops of peppermint in 15 ml emu oil and have been using it for a week. Is it safe to use it daily and is my concentration of essential oils right or should I reduce the percentage.

According to essential oil mixing guides the sum of oils should be between 5-6% but there are also some sites that have suggested 6-8%. 12 drops is 4% in 15 ml so my blend is a little higher than 4%.

terminator1983

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair Empty Re: Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair

Post  cdto2012 Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:40 pm

The guidelines usually recommend that you dilute at least 50% for intense oils like tea tree, peppermint, cinnamon, etc.  I have always used many different oils and all of the above full strength with no concerns.   Just do not apply right after a shower or sweating.

If you are mixing with a base oil like emu,  in my non medical opinion, you are fine.  I have been using many oils for a year an a half.  I like them,  but prefer the green tea concentrate with other things like seaweed and ascorbic acid.

Any heavy oils quickly clog up my pores.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair Empty Re: Is it safe to use essential oil mix daily for hair

Post  terminator1983 Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:27 pm

Thanks cdto2012 for the detailed reply.

cdto2012 wrote:The guidelines usually recommend that you dilute at least 50% for intense oils like tea tree, peppermint, cinnamon, etc.  I have always used many different oils and all of the above full strength with no concerns.   Just do not apply right after a shower or sweating.

If you are mixing with a base oil like emu,  in my non medical opinion, you are fine.  I have been using many oils for a year an a half.  I like them,  but prefer the green tea concentrate with other things like seaweed and ascorbic acid.

Any heavy oils quickly clog up my pores.  

terminator1983

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down