Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? EmptyYesterday at 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils?

+2
johndoe1225
CampOfDavid
6 posters

Go down

What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? Empty What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils?

Post  CampOfDavid Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:08 am

In this thread below, a man seems to have some very impressive photos based on his use of oils.
Thoughts:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/45-y-o-suffering-from-scalp-psoriasis-discovered-hair-re-growth-formula.100854/
CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? Empty Re: What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils?

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:48 am

Huh, at first I thought he only boiled giner, rosemary and lavender and made a hairspray, like it says in that link he proves with the instructions. but used no oils, but then he mentions lavender oil, pepper, etc.

I guess you are supposed to make an all in one thing?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? Empty link to recipe

Post  keepitsimple Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:58 am

http://www.truthquest2.com/hair.htm

keepitsimple

Back to top Go down

What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? Empty Re: What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils?

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:07 am

Yeah that's the website he links, but on that site like I mentioned it's like a water based hairspray of boiled ginger, lavender and rosemary, not oils, but on his thread he mentions oils, pepper...

So I have a ton of dried rosemary leaves in cartons, and I know where to get ginger, but...What about lavender, I don't think I've ever seen a real lavender plant/bulb/whatever, just the oil.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

What do you guys make of what seems to be great success by this man using oils? Empty My thoughts....

Post  CampOfDavid Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:10 am

There are two key questions here:

(1) Is this legit (as in are the photos really of him using this remedy)?
(2) If so, is it a fluke (because of his psoriasis or something) rather than a general treatment for everyone suffering MPB?

CampOfDavid
CampOfDavid

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:05 am

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:24 am

Seems to me that the psoriasis  had him saying things like " when I was still having a scaly inflamed scalp" . Although his patterning was like MPB,   I would suppose that the remedy has been around long enough that others would have made a big deal if it worked for a majority.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:57 am

Could be that it works, but then again not since it´s not a proven treatment as anything else natural.
People docent have the patience, and some will try it for a short period of time until they jump on something else.

Drug companies can easily claim that it takes up to year until seeing results, but people buy it since they are proven.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:07 am

I've read the lavender is somehow optional, rosemary seems to cause some trouble...my guess is the real deal is ginger (boiled or juice), it is suppose to clear the skin from dandruff and scales and promote a good blood flow at the scalp level.
Here is a story of a guy who used boiled ginger and claimed to achieve some results (he posted some pics, unfortunately they are not available now, but the thread is interesting). There are similarities with the other guy (the lavender/rosemary/ginger tea - guy), scales and dandruff removed in 3 weeks, and hair regeneration started after 10 weeks.
http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=7&threadid=112445

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down