Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
User Consensus EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
User Consensus EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
User Consensus EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
User Consensus EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
User Consensus EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
User Consensus EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
User Consensus EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
User Consensus EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
User Consensus EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

User Consensus

Go down

User Consensus Empty User Consensus

Post  DesperateIntellect Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:01 am

1.As I'm new to this forum, It is an absolute maze of new informations and understanding. Not only is the information fascinating and brilliant, it has posed many a question in my mind. Which I'm sorry to have subjected upon you. However I'm curious... very curious to know at what age users on this thread developed mpb, how long it took them to start a natural regime. I'm 22 been loosing my hair for 2 years that i know of.. and I'm currently changing my life which would appear regardless of hair to have benefits all round, but my interest is in whether the degree of success improves with the earlier the treatment, or is it in fact the opposite and the more severe the hairloss at a younger age the greater the barrier. Thoughts and opinons appreciated on this.

2.In regards to patterns of hairloss, i wondered if anyone had any thoughts on specific patterns men appear to exsbit and perhaps their relation to different underlying causes. Obvisouly there is a genetlic susceptability which predispose the individual, but the individual characteristc of that loss may indicate the cause. I might be talking crap here so please ignore this but there do seem to be different styles of loss, mine for example is just a strip of thinning from fron tto back on one side. This i noticed caustic (or someone else) attributing to neural stress correlating with brain activity on that side. As i am right handed, and lead with my right if my science is right determines the dominant side, this would indicate that the left lobe of my brain, and as it happens this is where my hair loss is. Some people just loose there temples some the vertex bla bla i would be interested to know what people think

DesperateIntellect

Back to top Go down