Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
New user need Help EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
New user need Help EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New user need Help EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New user need Help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New user need Help EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New user need Help EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New user need Help EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New user need Help EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New user need Help EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New user need Help

+3
stresssucks
BelieveInIt
richtofen
7 posters

Go down

New user need Help Empty New user need Help

Post  richtofen Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Hi guys,

Am following this forum for a week now and got some information, but i dont know what to do next. I ve tried finasteride with good results but after i stopped taking it i almost lost everything i got back, i used a lot of supplements and minoxidil, but no good results till now. I have a ton of little hairs but they dont get thick, and i think my hair is thinning a lot too. I dont know what to do please can anyone with experience in the matter help me out. I think am nw3v, i dont know much about the matter but the zones that am losing are not yet lost they have tons of little thinning hairs and some good hairs. I have seen the Ferox metod and the Detumescence Therapy and lots of other suggestions, but i dont know what to follow. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Ps: be aware that English is not my main language Smile

richtofen

Back to top Go down

New user need Help Empty Re: New user need Help

Post  BelieveInIt Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:36 pm

detumescence, nothing else.

- work on getting your WHOLE scalp as loose as the skin on the sides or the forehead.
- make sure you can fold the skin between your hands up so you can feel it lift from the bone all over your head.

do that every day for 6 months and you'll see big results.

add brushing if you want to.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  richtofen Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:09 am

Can you suggest a good exercise for the scalp? About the detumescence therapy, what is it actually?Where can i get it?

Thank you again

richtofen

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:58 am

richtofen wrote:Can you suggest a good exercise for the scalp? About the detumescence therapy, what is it actually?Where can i get it?

Thank you again

it basically is making your scalp loose by working it hard every day (takes less effort as it gets looser).
press the skin between both hands and fold it up, move it in every direction. it's supposed to be a little painful in the beginning.
your goal is to make the even the hardest spots on your scalp (probably at the top and the back) as loose as the skin on the sides.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:29 am

I'd work on fixing health too.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  richtofen Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:53 am

Am healthy...when i went to the dermatologist he said that the problem with my hair is probably stress. I notice that my head is very oily, i have always been like this, can this make my hair drop more or make it dont grow?

richtofen

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:12 am

how can you be healthy if you are stressed? If your hair is falling out there is a good chance your health is not optimal.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  richtofen Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:21 am

i had everything tested and everything is fine in my blood, good blood presure, my Endocrinologist said that the problem is probably related with stress. Am a normaly stresses person, but i dont know what to do anymore to help with my hair, is having am oily scalp bad? how can i get it to a good state, i really need someone to give the gist of things because if i dont try something i will lose the rest of hair that i have, tired of ppl making fun of my hair  Crying or Very sad 

richtofen

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:00 am

Personally my focus is 100% on internal health (nothing else), that means zero scalp manipulations. However, all the power whichever method you decide upon.

There's a litany of problems internally that no longer exist. In other words, the internal environment can be changed.

Gene expression changed via epigenetics.

This works by detoxification and increasing nutrients.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  richtofen Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:11 pm

am really tired of buying supplements, here in Portugal you dont have everything available like you guys do in the USA, am going to buy a boar brush today, am getting sebophane to decrease the quantity of oils in my hair since my hair is very oily, i have to wash it everyday since is too oily. About the scalp massages, it is just doing the pressure thing with both hands? how many minutes?

I eat well, all my food is kade at home, lots of vegetables and fruit, i live in Madeira Island Smile

richtofen

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:54 pm

richtofen wrote:am really tired of buying supplements, here in Portugal you dont have everything available like you guys do in the USA, am going to buy a boar brush today, am getting sebophane to decrease the quantity of oils in my hair since my hair is very oily, i have to wash it everyday since is too oily. About the scalp massages, it is just doing the pressure thing with both hands? how many minutes?

I eat well, all my food is kade at home, lots of vegetables and fruit, i live in Madeira Island Smile

yes you do it with your hands, pinch the skin between the fingertips of both hands really hard until it folds up. it's not just a little massage, it's permanently altering the tissue, so that it doesn't "glue" to the scalp anymore. and even if it is the hardest try making the skin on top and at the back loose first, if the blood is blocked of in those reasons it doesn't reach the other regions as well.

diet sounds good, though adding a lot of rice, pasta and pizza could ruin a lot (if you did it).

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  richtofen Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 am

Thank you for the reply, well i do eat a lot of rice, i guess i will have to try to eat less carbs too, the main problem here is that i see tons of little hairs i mean a lot in between the strong hairs that i have(little hairs with almost no color),well i will maintain this schedule:

Brush with a boar brush 2 times a day, till the scalp gets red.
Wash my hair 3x a week with sebophane to reduce sebun.
Massage the scalp at least 2x a day.
No fapping, as a suggestion i see in the foruns.
Maintaining my exercise, i normally do 20 minutes of elliptic bycicle and some weight lifting, also 20 min of pilates.

Any suggestions? Or is it ok?

Thank you guys for the help Smile

richtofen

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:38 am

richtofen wrote:Thank you for the reply, well i do eat a lot of rice, i guess i will have to try to eat less carbs too, the main problem here is that i see  tons of little hairs i mean a lot in between the strong hairs that i have(little hairs with almost no color),well i will maintain this  schedule:

Brush with a boar brush 2 times a day, till the scalp gets red.
Wash my hair 3x a week with sebophane to reduce sebun.
Massage the scalp at least 2x a day.
No fapping, as a suggestion i see in the foruns.
Maintaining my exercise, i normally do 20 minutes of elliptic bycicle and some weight lifting, also 20 min of pilates.

Any suggestions? Or is it ok?

Thank you guys for the help Smile  

if you do it right you can expect all those little hairs to become terminal in about 6 months.

i would not use any product like sebophane and not lift too heavy weight to exhaustion. try to go lighter with something you can do 10-15 reps without too much effort.

rest ist good.

trust in it, it will work, i will have my teen hairline back to full terminal in about 3-6 months, already can see it.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  richtofen Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:50 am

i normally do light exercise, i dont want to increase the size of the muscles, i just want to maintain and maybe remove a little bit of fat(i have 1,83m 80 kg).

But my scalp is pretty oily dont you think i need to use something to remove this or diminish the oils, because of that i must wash my hair everyday.

Thanks again Smile

richtofen

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:05 am

richtofen wrote:i normally do light exercise, i dont want to increase the size of the muscles, i just want to  maintain and maybe remove a little bit of fat(i have 1,83m 80 kg).

But my scalp is pretty oily dont you think i need to use something to remove this or diminish the oils, because of that i must wash my hair everyday.

Thanks again Smile

it's possible your scalp produces over-sebum BECAUSE you remove your natural oils 3 times a week with shampoos or something. it's only logical your body would try to restore it's natural flora. i only use water on my scalp.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:06 am

IMO if the scalp is oily there is something not perfect internally. Stress. Whatever.

Also IMO a lot of doctors don't know what is optimal for health.

I don't think you need many supplements if you go out of your way to eat a diverse diet.

Either way, I think manuals will help you. I'm interested to hear your results!

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:25 am

CS, apart from detoxing and nutrient increase, do you think that it is possible to alter gene expression through somehow tapping into the subconscious mind? I viewed an interesting video on this subject a while ago, and I have been flirting with the idea since.

I also read an article which said that Russian scientists discovered that our DNA is responsive to human language. So, if there is truth to any of this, then I'm wondering if the genome would be responsive to verbal commands, thus allowing certain genes to be switched on or off.

I also recall coming across cases who claimed to have cured their MPB via hypnosis, but the internet is a cauldron of money making disinfo, so I am on the fence about this stuff.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  richtofen Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:41 am

In terms of washing my hair what you guys suggest? Now am washing it everyday with normal shampoo(i used to wash with H&S), i wanted to buy sebophane to reduce sebum but as suggested by my fellow forum mate it is not good to do so, what i ask is what is the best course of action?

only reduce the times i wash my hair to 3 times a week.(i live and work in a warm place near the beach so i normally sweat during the day take that in consideration)
What type of shampoo is recommendable to use? i hear its ortho shampoo

About supplements, i can buy them but i don't have any ideas of what to buy, here in Madeira Island its difficult to find specific supplements and its pretty expensive to buy those online.

Thanks again, am really loving this forum, you guys have been really helpful. I will follow the suggestions and as soon as i see improvements i will let you guys know with pictures of course

richtofen

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:37 am

richtofen wrote:In terms of washing my hair what you guys suggest? Now am washing it everyday with normal shampoo(i used to wash with H&S), i wanted to buy sebophane to reduce sebum but as suggested by my fellow forum mate it is not good to do so, what i ask is what is the best course of action?

only reduce the times i wash my hair to 3 times a week.(i live and work in a warm place near the beach so i normally sweat during the day take that in consideration)
What type of shampoo is recommendable to use? i hear its ortho shampoo

About supplements, i can buy them but i don't have any ideas of what to buy, here in Madeira Island its difficult to find specific supplements and its pretty expensive to buy those online.

Thanks again, am really loving this forum, you guys have been really helpful. I will follow the suggestions and as soon as i see improvements i will let you guys know with pictures of course

I think if you start eating grassfed organ meats you can skip out on 90% of supplements.

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:56 am

stresssucks wrote:
I think if you start eating grassfed organ meats you can skip out on 90% of supplements.

Amen, especially if you are getting some good quality fat in with it. Slap some butter on it. Or take a few egg yolks with it. That'll make 'em hang lower.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  stresssucks Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:59 am

Xenon wrote:CS, apart from detoxing and nutrient increase, do you think that it is possible to alter gene expression through somehow tapping into the subconscious mind? I viewed an interesting video on this subject a while ago, and I have been flirting with the idea since.

I also read an article which said that Russian scientists discovered that our DNA is responsive to human language. So, if there is truth to any of this, then I'm wondering if the genome would be responsive to verbal commands, thus allowing certain genes to be switched on or off.

I also recall coming across cases who claimed to have cured their MPB via hypnosis, but the internet is a cauldron of money making disinfo, so I am on the fence about this stuff.

how about binaural beats?

stresssucks

Back to top Go down

Post  richtofen Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:44 pm

How many minutes do you guys massage your scalps per session?How about brush your hair?

Thank you again

richtofen

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:31 am

Xenon wrote:CS, apart from detoxing and nutrient increase, do you think that it is possible to alter gene expression through somehow tapping into the subconscious mind? I viewed an interesting video on this subject a while ago, and I have been flirting with the idea since.

Very interesting concept. When I think about this I can't help but be reminded of a few personalities in the bodybuilding world. The mind-muscle connection is a concept that's tossed around a lot in that arena, but I think its taken for granted; most people tend to just conceptualize it as focus and attention on the working muscles. And while that is necessary, it goes way beyond that. The wisdom is in the words of a few famous bodybuilders but they don't always come out and concretely say it like it ought to be. The mind is literally as important as anything else in building muscle or changing the body when stress is applied.

Arnold has said before that he wouldn't have had some of the development he had if he didn't use his mind the way that he did during workouts. He would literally try to become the muscle, place his brain inside that muscle and visualize its growth. Of course, there are genetic blessings happening just concerning the ability to grow muscle. Arnold was blessed. But even among the men in his professional circle. You could have them do the same workouts. Eat the exact same diet. It wouldn't matter. I believe the difference is in the intent and the command over the body.

Frank Zane also emphasized how important the mind was in shaping the body. I can remember reading a piece by him that said your focus on the muscle had to be so intent, so purposeful and complete that a plane could crash through the gym you were working at and you wouldn't notice.

More recently CT Fletcher - although a bit over the top - has made me think on this more. This guy literally talks to his muscles as he is working them. He will order them, command them to grow, in pretty colorful language haha. I don't think this is a trivial thing though. This is more than showing off and being pretentious.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:53 pm

If you have the mpb itch, try eating a diet consisting of more animal fats, or fat in general. It seemed to help me. Beyond that, I cannot offer much for advice as I am a failure story on this forum currently.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  richtofen Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:11 am

Am not itchy but i just want to know if am doing it right, how many times do you stroke your hair per session? how about the massage, can you guys show me how to do it.

thanks

richtofen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down