Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 07, 2024 7:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:52 am

CaptainGiggles wrote:Who here has actually experienced some form of regrowth from this method?

I think its time we stopped deluding ourselves and everyone else.

many guys have. what are you talking about?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  PotentPotential Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:09 am

After 7 months, I've personally not seen regrowth. I have been doing the method correctly (pinching) since day 1. My hair is slightly worse than baseline, quite a bit more recession at the temples, the crown/vertex is largely the same. Something to note is that my hair in areas that were not balding did get healthier in texture and also got darker in colour.

I'm personally ceasing participation in this method, my primary reason being that dealing with the excess dandruff from DT daily has made my life much more difficult. I find myself obsessing over my hair more than ever and despite copious time investment (What much be close too 100-150 hours of head massaging, my results have been largely unfavorable.

I wish everyone the best of luck, on their hair loss journeys.

PotentPotential

Back to top Go down

Post  focuspoint Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:22 am

PotentPotential wrote:After 7 months, I've personally not seen regrowth. I have been doing the method correctly (pinching) since day 1. My hair is slightly worse than baseline, quite a bit more recession at the temples, the crown/vertex is largely the same. Something to note is that my hair in areas that were not balding did get healthier in texture and also got darker in colour.

I'm personally ceasing participation in this method, my primary reason being that dealing with the excess dandruff from DT daily has made my life much more difficult. I find myself obsessing over my hair more than ever and despite copious time investment (What much be close too 100-150 hours of head massaging, my results have been largely unfavorable.

I wish everyone the best of luck, on their hair loss journeys.

In an earlier post you wrote: "At around the 2 month mark I switched up my technique and started doing the pinch and pull method, and much less pressing."

Meaning, you have been doing the "right" technique only for 5 months.

focuspoint

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:51 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:Who here has actually experienced some form of regrowth from this method?

I think its time we stopped deluding ourselves and everyone else.

many guys have. what are you talking about?

Sure they have. Where's the proof?

Oh wait

There isn't any lol!
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:47 am

Kinda of an OT question: Does anyone know if there are vessels in the scalp/forehead area that feed the eyes or is it all internally located? I know the main artery/vein of the eyes are definitely internal, just wondering if there are any other smaller ones that are external?

Thanks to anyone in the know!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:42 pm

I've been doing it for over a year now and have had no regrowth

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:11 pm

Yeah, it isnt't working for me either...of course.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:56 am

I got shor A durometer today....
I have been doing DT properly since Nov....
Sept, Oct ....just sites
From Nov...Whole head...

So many hairs are broken due to force. They come back in 3,4 months though...I went to overdrive with DT...because my scalp was really really tight...
But now its loose and feels alive...
So hair growth...Definitely regrowth...Not Full but then just 4 month doing it like in the paper....
So this definitely works...Now 1 year is gone since I stopped using Minox and fin aroung 1.5  year....Guys my other bald friends went from NW2 to NW4 after stopping them
and I am still NW2-3...

So the observervations after 150 days according to the paper were:
- most of the scalp grease leaves the scalp: Yeah...I don't get grease in the morning.....When I used to work a lot I used to get all grease on my head and I could see it shining and now nothing..
- My durometer readings:
 - temples: 60-70: the lighter temple as 65-70 and denser has 60-65
 - left part of the scalp: 65-70: it has hairs but is spare...
 - right part of head: 45-50: dense hairs
 - places having spare hairs: 55-65
 - places having dense hairs: 30-45
- My dome shaped head is getting flattened...
Come on guys who say that dome shaped head are not bald...
My curvature of head was increasing since I was going bald..My father who is NW4-5 Has a lot more curvature... I went and observed it..And very hard and tight scalp too. Not taken durometer reading though. My brother other the other head...Super dense hairs. He has flat scalp and also very soft scalp.
Also where the curvature increasing matters...those with dome more towards the forehead loose their front hairs quickly and those at the crown looses slowly..
- NO scalp itch.

I still can't tell whether this is cure or not but one thing is clear...This is helping is so much that I always thank God.,,,
If this continues...I will be NW0 for sure...: Smile
All the best to all!

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:50 am

You got regrowth in four months? This is bullshit, guys.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:51 am

Its always the guys that barely started reporting regrowth lol

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  xyro Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:11 am

Okay...this is my last post...I don't have time to just argue about this technique...I have pics and all...I didn't say whole dense hairs but I know and that's why I am happy Smile
At places devoid of hair since last 6 years. They are mini hairs but good enough hope for me...Not evern fin was able to do that...
Anyways all the best to you...
I don't have any problem with those who are unable to get success...I pray to almighty that you do...

And my sincere thanks to all who made me try this therapy... Smile
Best Wishes Smile

xyro

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:14 am

Why have I been doing it for 6 months now without regrowth? I have been taking every supplement under the sun and am young with only receding temples.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:02 am

He did other stuff before the 4 months though no?

For me it was once the crackling sound started. My scalp is definitely flattened and I just had a pretty huge shed a couple weeks ago but I also have a ton of new hairs coming in. I have markers on my forehead that let me know for sure if things are coming in lower and now even without them it's very obvious that my temples are filling in.

I'm not sure why this method doesn't seem to work for some but for me after nearly a decade of fighting hairloss and being off pharma stuff for a long time now it is clear that this is the best thing I've ever done. fixing all my internal stuff to some degree over the years plays a role as well I'm sure.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  drex1999 Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:02 pm

Hindsight, observations and new opinions

Every action has a reaction. The problem with this method is that the reactions take months. Ultimately though, the answers show themselves.

I don't take supplements, I don't eat well, I have sex all the time and I still regrew almost all my hair. Then I coasted and dropped some things and lost half of what I gained after a year of success. I have turned it around again as I posted some months ago and I believe I have learned some new things, by luck it would seem.

Let's back up to the year in which I first had success. I did the exercises religiously and something I didn't think was important. Once a week I rubbed some virgin olive oil on my head. I did it simply because I knew natural oils would penetrate the skin and I wanted it to help soften the build up and help clear the follicles so I had the best chance for success. Why virgin olive oil? What scientific reasons made me choose it? Because it was in my cupboard. That fell by the wayside after the first year. It was goopy, I had my hair back and the follicles were clear. End of discussion.

As I posted this past winter, my regime slackened and I started to lose the hair I gained. It took a few months to realize what was happening and start to turn it around. I did so by going back to pushing the skin into itself like a wall. I stopped losing hair and started getting new ones again. I came here and posted about what had happened. More time went by and I was getting more hair but not in the swaths I got in the first year. What was I missing? Just the olive oil but my follicles were clear. So I googled virgin olive oil and hair regrowth. You can do it yourself but I'll save you the trouble. Virgin olive oil blocks the production of dht in your scalp when applied topically. Why then has this not been the magic bullet for hairloss? Because, I believe, we still have compromised blood flow. BUT, if you take a two pronged approach....and I did...one month later, boom!!

My thought was this, and I put my thinking into action. Olive oil was helping stop dht and must have worked with a once a week application. Then, once we had gotten all the grease out in the first few months, we were artificially clearing the follicles and pumping them up with blood twice a day, just like twice a day minoxidil works. We have to pump them up because even though the scalp is looser, we still deal with compromised flow. I also took into consideration how the hair grows back, and I am not the only one to notice the hair grows back coming from the remaining terminal hair.

This is what I have been doing. Virgin olive oil twice a week, at least a half hour before a shower. That's how long it takes to soak in. I also changed the direction of which I push the skin into itself. I started pushing and torqueing the skin forward, from above my ears (where the blood arrives), towards the front of my head. I worked the whole temple going that direction, from the back toward the front. Imagine pushing the blood through flattened hoses. A bit awkward but you'll catch on. The results one month later coming off existing hair moving forward are spectacular. Better than anything I did in year one. If you do this exactly as I say religiously for two to three months and see nothing, give up. Anyone else having any kind of success should incorporate this and see what happens a month down the road. You're welcome Smile I say that in advance because I have seen.

We'll now start the countdown until bald guys show up with their burning need to reply to this and tell how what I just said won't work. Doesn't matter. I own a mirror.

drex1999

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:09 pm

drex1999 wrote:Hindsight, observations and new opinions

Every action has a reaction. The problem with this method is that the reactions take months. Ultimately though, the answers show themselves.

I don't take supplements, I don't eat well, I have sex all the time and I still regrew almost all my hair. Then I coasted and dropped some things and lost half of what I gained after a year of success. I have turned it around again as I posted some months ago and I believe I have learned some new things, by luck it would seem.

Let's back up to the year in which I first had success. I did the exercises religiously and something I didn't think was important. Once a week I rubbed some virgin olive oil on my head. I did it simply because I knew natural oils would penetrate the skin and I wanted it to help soften the build up and help clear the follicles so I had the best chance for success. Why virgin olive oil? What scientific reasons made me choose it? Because it was in my cupboard. That fell by the wayside after the first year. It was goopy, I had my hair back and the follicles were clear. End of discussion.

As I posted this past winter, my regime slackened and I started to lose the hair I gained. It took a few months to realize what was happening and start to turn it around. I did so by going back to pushing the skin into itself like a wall. I stopped losing hair and started getting new ones again. I came here and posted about what had happened. More time went by and I was getting more hair but not in the swaths I got in the first year. What was I missing? Just the olive oil but my follicles were clear. So I googled virgin olive oil and hair regrowth. You can do it yourself but I'll save you the trouble. Virgin olive oil blocks the production of dht in your scalp when applied topically. Why then has this not been the magic bullet for hairloss? Because, I believe, we still have compromised blood flow. BUT, if you take a two pronged approach....and I did...one month later, boom!!

My thought was this, and I put my thinking into action. Olive oil was helping stop dht and must have worked with a once a week application. Then, once we had gotten all the grease out in the first few months, we were artificially clearing the follicles and pumping them up with blood twice a day, just like twice a day minoxidil works. We have to pump them up because even though the scalp is looser, we still deal with compromised flow. I also took into consideration how the hair grows back, and I am not the only one to notice the hair grows back coming from the remaining terminal hair.

This is what I have been doing. Virgin olive oil twice a week, at least a half hour before a shower. That's how long it takes to soak in. I also changed the direction of which I push the skin into itself. I started pushing and torqueing the skin forward, from above my ears (where the blood arrives), towards the front of my head. I worked the whole temple going that direction, from the back toward the front. Imagine pushing the blood through flattened hoses. A bit awkward but you'll catch on. The results one month later coming off existing hair moving forward are spectacular. Better than anything I did in year one. If you do this exactly as I say religiously for two to three months and see nothing, give up. Anyone else having any kind of success should incorporate this and see what happens a month down the road. You're welcome Smile I say that in advance because I have seen.

We'll now start the countdown until bald guys show up with their burning need to reply to this and tell how what I just said won't work. Doesn't matter. I own a mirror.

So how much growth have you gain from dt? Honestly, Ive been at it for 1.3 years without skipping a beat, iono, wth Im doing wrong, all I have is bunch of vellus hairs that doesn't go terminal. what olive oil are you using? can I use cooking olive oil?

drex, you said you regrew most of your hairs, but you never posted a picture. I remember you telling us you would upload a picture even if the results wasn't so great.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:13 pm

Let this be the day that I start exactly what you just said. I am on a healthy diet and supplementing like a madman. We'll see if this works.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:06 am

drex1999 wrote:Hindsight, observations and new opinions

drex, could you possibly do a video of those massage technique of yours that worked for you the best? I think it would be enormously helpful to everyone on this treatment, thx!
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:07 am

drex1999 wrote:
I started pushing and torqueing the skin forward, from above my ears (where the blood arrives), towards the front of my head. I worked the whole temple going that direction, from the back toward the front. Imagine pushing the blood through flattened hoses. A bit awkward but you'll catch on. The results one month later coming off existing hair moving forward are spectacular. Better than anything I did in year one. If you do this exactly as I say religiously for two to three months and see nothing, give up. Anyone else having any kind of success should incorporate this and see what happens a month down the road. You're welcome Smile I say that in advance because I have seen.

Interesting. If I understood correctly, you're basically doing the motion one would do if they were combing their hair, working from the top down

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:25 am

If the Olive Oil is doing something about the DHT problem, then that would prove my theory as to why so many people sit around with vellus hairs from DT that never grow any further. The method drexx described is still confusing to me so I'm going to stick with my pinching for now.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:51 am

SonofOdin wrote:If the Olive Oil is doing something about the DHT problem, then that would prove my theory as to why so many people sit around with vellus hairs from DT that never grow any further. The method drexx described is still confusing to me so I'm going to stick with my pinching for now.

What drexx said is pretty much the same as pinching but instead of using 2 hand to pinch he uses the other hand as a wall and squeeze with the other hand.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:33 am

Hey Drexx, congrats on your renewed success.

1) do you think, given enough time, when you just started pushing the skin into itself once again (without the olive oil/new direction of DT) that, even though it was slower, you would've eventually gained your results back? After all, in the DT study, they just kneaded the top of the scalp (the kneading being the most important part as I understand it).

2) I'm having a hard time understand your new DT direction method. Are you saying you DT starting directly above your ears on the *side* of your head? Do you DT the whole sides of your head and then move upward toward your hairline and then upward to the vertex? Are you still doing the pinching method (pushing skin into self like a wall)? I am confused what you are saying by "torquing the skin forward". How is this different than the pinching method? Are you saying you are pinching vertically instead of horizontally now? Trying to get clear on this.

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: if anyone has a more clear understanding of what Drexx is saying please explain. Thanks!

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Biffy Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:45 am

If I understand correctly you pinch larger area - basically if you pinch right your whole top or large area of the scalp kneads this way and gets the blood flowing, not just small spot. It seems this works for me!

Biffy

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:14 am

If drexx, keanosog, hiilikeyourbeard could make a video of them doing DT for like 5 min that would be so incredibly helpful

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:20 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:If drexx, keanosog, hiilikeyourbeard could make a video of them doing DT for like 5 min that would be so incredibly helpful
I concur.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:32 pm

bogv51 wrote:
SonofOdin wrote:If the Olive Oil is doing something about the DHT problem, then that would prove my theory as to why so many people sit around with vellus hairs from DT that never grow any further. The method drexx described is still confusing to me so I'm going to stick with my pinching for now.

What drexx said is pretty much the same as pinching but instead of using 2 hand to pinch he uses the other hand as a wall and squeeze with the other hand.

Still not getting it. You're saying he's using the heel of one Palm to act as a wall then using the heel of the other palm to push against it? (Engaging a bigger surface area).

I tried doing this in the direction he explained, from the back to front, and it's practically impossible.. Maybe if you go from front to back, vertically pinching along the way, it's more possible, but trying to go about it horizontally is very difficult.

PLEASE, WILL SOMEONE WHO IS GETTING SOLID RESULTS PLEASE PLEASE POST A VIDEO OF YOU DOING DT. PLEASE!

had to get that off my chest..

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next