Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  rayl Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:22 am

To complexx

I stopped focusing on the top because my top got so thin -hairwise- that I was afraid of developing traction alopecia. I think if you are constantly ripping out hair which in inevitable when doing dt then traction alopecia is possible. I am not saying that dt does not work , in the beginning I remember this so called build-up under the skin which I got rid of thanks to dt. Unfortunately my hairloss becomes more and more agressive and dt did not help in my case to slow or reverse it .

rayl

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  alb_ert Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:50 am

Complexx, even if you're right in all you say (dunno about those fights), why don't you post any pic of your progress? You'd shut more mouths than just saying that you experienced awesome regrowth. Don't want to sound rude but seems that you have good knowledge about this however I find it weird you've never posted any pic while you hang around here a lot Surprised

alb_ert

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:40 am

rayl wrote:To complexx

I stopped focusing on the top because my top got so thin -hairwise- that I was afraid of developing traction alopecia. I think if you are constantly ripping out hair which in inevitable when doing dt then traction alopecia is possible. I am not saying that dt does not work , in the beginning I remember this so called build-up under the skin which I got rid of thanks to dt. Unfortunately my hairloss becomes more and  more agressive and dt did not help in my case to slow or reverse it .

I literally don't know what to say about this. How the hell can you possibly develop traction alopecia if you loosen your scalp? Have you ever heard of Rob's method or the Namibian Massage? Because what you're saying makes sense ONLY if you have a super tight scalp (you have a tight scalp bevause of the tight muscles surrounding the Galea) Obviously you're not going to want to force a pinch, that's common sense. But quiting because you think this may become of problen instead of finding a way around this (I gave a freat example) and then claiming DT did not work for you and implying that it made things worse? That is misleading to our newer members because you were NOT doing DT Just being real.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:42 am

alb_ert wrote:Complexx, even if you're right in all you say (dunno about those fights), why don't you post any pic of your progress? You'd shut more mouths than just saying that you experienced awesome regrowth. Don't want to sound rude but seems that you have good knowledge about this however I find it weird you've never posted any pic while you hang around here a lot Surprised

I have already made a counter offer to Xenon and he did not take it. Neither of those two Boso's have. This was talked about already. No conspiracy here. Pkeaee tell me why the fuck I woukd have to lie about something I am not even selling and then ask yourselves why these two clowns (one is not even doing the theraoy and the other one has stories that don't even add up) and see which story is more believable. If you want to find out why I don't post shit here, please take a look at my last post and my post history. You will see why. It's the most ridiculous shit ever. This thread is literally doomed.

Now why doesn't Boog post his lack of progress for a good few payouts? That's the least I can do for a miserable person who isn't experiencing results, right or wrong?

Last edited by Complexx on Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:45 am

Complexx wrote:Boog, you have been exposed already.  It's all documented. Lets take a look at what has happened so far. I CALLED YOU OUT based on your b.s. progress reports and lack of knowledge/lies (claims he has been losing hair but has no problems with buildup under the scalp, which is a red flag. At least Xenon can doubt that there is buildup bevause he's afraid of kneading hushed like the weirdnguy he is, but you? Suspect. We all have this buildup, buddy, and you're talking about it like t's being made up or something.) but I gave the benefit of the doubt by makong you a great offer. YOU then said what.... You wanted to keep your hair loss private and you mentioned something about not wanting your friends to see it (which in itself is SAD lol) but here is my question, what happened when some of us said the same thing or something similar? Oh boy you were having fun saying it was all bullshit (still are) beabuse nobody has the balls to post a pic and blah.blah.blah, right? Are you the only one that can decide to publicly say that you can't show your lack of results (progressively over months with money coming your way in courtesy of mwuah) and keep calling people out such a myself and others that gave their reasons on why they're not posting shit? And guys like GrowDamnit are cluess to this fact as well, what a dumbass. Poor kid.

Here is my reason below for not posting shit on this forum (AS STATED MORE THAN ONE TIME BEFORE) and I will also mention some other contradictions that have been made on this very thread

So, Xenon and Boog were crying like bitches for pics and what do you know? SEVERAL MEMBERS (ie: Buster, Xyro , and Kean have posted pics with regrowth. Kean's showed so much regrowth that, to no surprise, Xenon called the photo's fake & Photoshopped lol. The other guys, same thing and went unnoticed after a while. Then, Sanderson (lol) comes on here saying "how can this be real, there have been no pics since this thread has been started" Um.... 3 memebers have just posted pics of their regrowth just recently, what are you talking about? Are they what.... Not valid because Xenon's maniacal self said they were fake (this problem will never stop and this is why it is a waste of time posting anythini on this site) or are they not good enough to get questioned even more by more people on here even m they decided to take time out of their day to Skype them (Kean told Xenon he woukd Skype him, Xenon is now lost and Boog stays quiet in the meantime so people can forget that I exposed him really badly just recently) Or let's touch on the fact that it's only been a year or so since people got involved with this study.do you seriously think this will cause full regrowth in one year you dipshit? But then again, you are the same guy that believed getting horny and having a dopamine problem are what causes MPB lol (Sanderson)

I gave my two offers.

Kean decided to waste his tine (no offense bro, n just making a point) l to offer Xenon FREE skyoe calls/sessions and what haooened? Boog wants to keep his little problem "private" like a female, which again is suspect since he is very quick to call people like us out all the tine & Xenon ignores the fact that he was offered free Skype session by one of the most active memebrs on this forum and eventually goes M.I.A. lol. And eceb if they do Skype,  he will try and find a way to "debunk everything positive" since he is a "skeptic" lol. More like deillusional dumbass that refuses to accept anything positive abd goes out his way to debunk a therapy that he's not even doing, as much as possible for some very ODD REASON. Lol. This is all very funny to me and I feel bad for the people who oversee this shit.

Wow, just noticed this, but sorry for the bad spelling in this reply. The fucking device I am currently using is ass. Hope you guys can still make out what I had to aay though.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:00 am

Well, if you posted your regrowth pics, you would win every argument on here.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:12 am

Growdamnit wrote:Well, if you posted your regrowth pics, you would win every argument on here.

Like.Kean did, right?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:21 am

Complexx wrote:
Growdamnit wrote:Well, if you posted your regrowth pics, you would win every argument on here.

Like.Kean did, right?

His picture didn't even show much and you're a trip dude lol

Ive been expose because I don't want to show up on skype and do 20 mins in the morning and night just to get pay 5 $ a day? thats a lot of money man lol  Xenon, did took you on your offer but one one condition, you show your face but your ass was too scared and made up some bs as excuses  like you work in some kind of trading field and is way too busy making money. You said you were too busy, and don't want to waste your time with xenon because time is money right? How can you afford to pay me and be on skype to watch me do dt? lol

If I don't have hair loss then wtf is these for? Wheres your stack at, complexx? You think its for show? lol Ive said it before and ill say it again, you don't have hair loss, something is wrong with you, you need to get it check.
https://2img.net/h/oi61.tinypic.com/20z5qad.jpg

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  alb_ert Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:43 am

I don't get it Complexx. I've been in hl forums for ages (not this one though) and people who claimed to have nice regrowth always posted the results. Heck, I even posted some fuzz I got when I added Tretinoin because it was so nice to see even the smallest improvement, yet you basically avoid posting your pics because someone said this or that.

Not calling you a liar because honestly I can't see the added value of lying here other than lying to yourself because you didn't get that much regrowth and you are afraid of getting negative feedback. Otherwise I can't understand any excuses for not posting the pics and help the rest of people here. So please, post them to shut some mouths or I guess you'll be fighting forever :S

alb_ert

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:48 pm

I stopped focusing on the top because my top got so thin -hairwise- that I was afraid of developing traction alopecia. I think if you are constantly ripping out hair which in inevitable when doing dt then traction alopecia is possible. I am not saying that dt does not work , in the beginning I remember this so called build-up under the skin which I got rid of thanks to dt. Unfortunately my hairloss becomes more and  more agressive and dt did not help in my case to slow or reverse it .

Ask yourself ''if i was performing dt on my arms for 20 minutes everyday,would i develop hairless arm?''

Hair follicles are the same everywhere in your body.From your balls to your head.There is no difference .

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  Mageik Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:12 am

I have read this entire thread. It took me a while. I think it's high time for some results by now. Bear in mind that no matter what kind of additional excuses/extra techniques or whatever, there is a limit of time for everything.
I've noticed that since Kean posted some pics people got confused about the efficiency of DT. I want to tell that this kind of assessment could be very deceitful to anybody especially when one is in a denial stage of a disease (and this AGA seems to be a horrible one in terms of psychological issues). Kean just posted two pics from the sides to compare regrowth with a previous frontal one, which is totally inappropriate for an accurate comparison. He MUST post a photo with the same angle (if not then same luminosity) and with temples fully exposed as the first one. No doubt that he's an honest guy and come back here with this pic. It's not a big deal but very useful to ovoid misinterpretations here.
Aslo noticed that another user asked for this pic immediately after but was ignored.
We are not taking here about skepticism, but an scientific approach of how to assess a novel technique regarding hair loss.

Mageik

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:34 am

Happy new year peeps. Chimed in today read the pages, continuing as usual I guess. To adress the people who think I am ignoring something. It is very hard to take satisfying pictures with this camera. I am aware I am also not the best case to showcase the results, as the ideal combination would be more people who have more significant loss and who have a lot more megapixels to show what's really happening up there. So in light of the past few pages I decided to go for a buzzcut today. Went for 1 cm length on the entire scalp.

First picture is a high contrast picture showing the length of my hair. You can see a lot of skin through the hair as it's done with a 1 cm clipper.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2h8972g&s=8#.VKrlbXvFWM8

Next are pictures from the top perspective under the full room light.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2j1my9s&s=8#.VKrlwHvFWM8   -  close up and full vertical angle

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mfhzfc&s=8#.VKrmaXvFWM8   -  further back and lower angle

If everyone is really that demanding, I'll even shave off the 1 cm and take bald pictures, but stop acting like anything and everything is up to me anymore in this thread ,lmao. If you're not happy with your life that's not my problem, and you should seek out help or work on balansing your neurotransmitter metabolism, I'm not even kidding. Cheerios.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:44 am

Shit. Props, Keano.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:51 am

Keanoseg wrote:Happy new year peeps. Chimed in today read the pages, continuing as usual I guess. To adress the people who think I am ignoring something. It is very hard to take satisfying pictures with this camera. I am aware I am also not the best case to showcase the results, as the ideal combination would be more people who have more significant loss and who have a lot more megapixels to show what's really happening up there. So in light of the past few pages I decided to go for a buzzcut today. Went for 1 cm length on the entire scalp.

First picture is a high contrast picture showing the length of my hair. You can see a lot of skin through the hair as it's done with a 1 cm clipper.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2j1my9s&s=8#.VKrlwHvFWM8   -  close up and full vertical angle

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2mfhzfc&s=8#.VKrmaXvFWM8   -  further back and lower angle

If everyone is really that demanding, I'll even shave off the 1 cm and take bald pictures, but stop acting like anything and everything is up to me anymore in this thread ,lmao. If you're not happy with your life that's not my problem, and you should seek out help or work on balansing your neurotransmitter metabolism, I'm not even kidding. Cheerios.

You telling me you went from a nw 2 to a nw zero in a mater of 3 months? Hard to believe when ive been doing it for a year now.

This is how your hair was 3 months ago
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 View.php?pic=feih6x&s=8#

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:58 pm

How bad was your seb derm and how long did it take it to go away Keano? I felt like it was making mine worse. Did you have massive greasy dandruff in your scalp with your seb derm? Are you sure it was seb derm? I think that it's what was making it hard for me to succeed with this.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:03 pm

I do think this works for some people. Probably best for receders that don't have super greasy diffuse balding scalps. They probably already have good blood vessel networks in the rest of their scalps which would allow for quicker development of new vessels in the receded areas. Whereas I think diffusers probably have major blood vessel degeneration throughout the scalp as well as probably some sort of major internal issues compounding the problem.

My hair is thin, brittle, yet greasy all over and my scalp is covered in dermatitis. I think this points to more problems than just a tight scalp. Mine really isn't that tight. On the other hand the girl I'm seeing has a super thin scalp with seemingly no fatty tissue and yet has a beautiful head of shiny hair.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Mageik Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:55 pm

Thanks Kean for pics. Never thought you photoshoped your pics. You've just proven it.
Unfortunately, your hair being buzzcut (impossible to pull your hair back to expose temples fully as in previous one) and not having the same angle (again, as you used in previous one), I found these pics hard to make a relevant comparison, hence a proper regrowth assessment. But nothing I think is lost, there is no rush, you can come back after a while when you will be able to reproduce the initial conditions of taking that pic and post it here.
Thank you once again, really appreciate.

Mageik

Back to top Go down

Post  Mageik Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:01 pm

Slimnuts

You are right. There are different levels which inevitable include some no return point when we are talking about inflammatory process in human body.

Mageik

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:16 pm

Slimnuts wrote:I do think this works for some people. Probably best for receders that don't have super greasy diffuse balding scalps. They probably already have good blood vessel networks in the rest of their scalps which would allow for quicker development of new vessels in the receded areas. Whereas I think diffusers probably have major blood vessel degeneration throughout the scalp as well as probably some sort of major internal issues compounding the problem.

My hair is thin, brittle, yet greasy all over and my scalp is covered in dermatitis. I think this points to more problems than just a tight scalp. Mine really isn't that tight. On the other hand the girl I'm seeing has a super thin scalp with seemingly no fatty tissue and yet has a beautiful head of shiny hair.

This is just straight up speculation bro, sorry to say. Unless your head is blue, your arteries and blood vessels should be straight. Diffuse tthinning has more to do with lack of certain hormones or a REALLY tight scalp. I would get some testing done to see just how tight your scalp is. Diffuse thinners, in theory, should be the "easier cases"
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Mageik wrote:Slimnuts

You are right. There are different levels which inevitable include some no return point when we are talking about inflammatory process in human body.

Some more speculation. I have seen a guy with a blue head regrow all of his thick, blonde haiir. Cotsarellis also has basically said thar even the TINIEST, most miniaturized follicles still have retained enough stem cells for hair to regrow if they are somehow stimulated.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:28 pm

boogv510 wrote:
Keanoseg wrote:Happy new year peeps. Chimed in today read the pages, continuing as usual I guess. To adress the people who think I am ignoring something. It is very hard to take satisfying pictures with this camera. I am aware I am also not the best case to showcase the results, as the ideal combination would be more people who have more significant loss and who have a lot more megapixels to show what's really happening up there. So in light of the past few pages I decided to go for a buzzcut today. Went for 1 cm length on the entire scalp.

You telling me you went from a nw 2 to a nw zero in a mater of 3 months? Hard to believe when ive been doing it for a year now.

This is how your hair was 3 months ago
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 View.php?pic=feih6x&s=8#

Exactly my point. Fucking idiots. . Doubting every pic they see unless they find that there was little to no progress made . There really is no point in posting progress pics because these "skeptics" are so FUCKED in the head that they become delusional and refuse to settle for accepting anything positive about what they're being "carefully skeptical" about... Lol.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:44 pm

Complexx wrote:

I literally don't know what to say about this. How the hell can you possibly develop traction alopecia if you loosen your scalp? Have you ever heard of Rob's method or the Namibian Massage? Because what you're saying makes sense ONLY if you have a super tight scalp (you have a tight scalp bevause of the tight muscles surrounding the Galea) Obviously you're not going to want to force a pinch, that's common sense.  But quiting because you think this may become of problen instead of finding a way around this (I gave a freat example) and then claiming DT did not work for you and implying that it made things worse? That is misleading to our newer members because you were NOT doing DT  Just being real.

SORRY GUYS FOR THESE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS. THIS DEVICE I USE TO TYPE ON SUCKS BALLS, BUT I AM FORCED TO USE IT BECAUSE I AM CURRENTLY TRAVELING.

One thing I want to correct, is when I said the words NAMIBIAN MASSAGE. I meant to say MALINIAK massage.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:36 pm

boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:

Like.Kean did, right?

His picture didn't even show much and you're a tripl

Ive been expose because I don't want to show up on skype and do 20 mins in the morning and night just to get pay 5 $ a day? thats a lot of money man lol  Xenon, did took you on your offer but one one condition, you show your face but your ass was too scared and made up some bs as excuses  like you work in some kind of trading field and is way too busy making money. You said you were too busy, and don't want to waste your time with xenon because time is money right? How can you afford to pay me and be on skype to watch me do dt? lol

If I don't have hair loss then wtf is these for? Wheres your stack at, complexx? You think its for show? lol Ive said it before and ill say it again, you don't have hair loss, something is wrong with you, you need to get it check.
https://2img.net/h/oi61.tinypic.com/20z5qad.jpg

Biggest dumb ass in the world. First of all, I said I would pay you more for the VIDEOS and I was willing to negotiate a price with you aside from paying you $5 for your monthly updates on here (this was a favor for the forum members.) Second of all, I never said I wanted to Skype with you, my offer was for you to update this forum monthly and maek videos of yourself doing DT every day for a couple months. I was willing to pay good money too.

How can somebody misunderstand so many things in one day....??  You're either nervous, or a retard. Plus you proved my point on why posting "proof pics" on here is POINTLESS with your most recent post. Because of guys like you, the dumbasses, people find it not worth their time to post anything just to get shit feedback either way. Don't you understand that you idiot? Lol. t's a lose lose scenario and some people are not willing to be criticized by pricks like you for a favor they tried to do for the members of this forum.

Edit: I GAVE XENON MY OFFER AND HE DID NOT TAKE IT. HE ALSO DID NOT SKYPE KEAN FOR FREE. ALL I HEAR ARE EXCUSES FROM BOTH OF YOU'S. Guilty until proven innocent. From here on out, nobody on here will take you seriously. Xenon has been a joke.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:35 pm

I'm a little over 9 months into it and have been going pretty hard at it for the past few weeks.

My hair hasn't looked this pathetic ever before. It's much worse than when I started and there is no sign of respite. I don't see anything magical happening at the 10 month mark at this rate.

I pinch and grab every inch of my scalp and move it around for half an hour everyday.

I've fucking had it with this shit. I come here every day hoping to see someone's progress, some concrete treatment, a glimmer of hope, anything, but fuck no, nothing. Whatever progress pics have been posted, lets be honest, are pretty ambiguous.

Hair loss is fucking unfair, I wouldn't wish this on my own worst enemy. I'm only 22 and I've been witnessing my appearance change for the worse everyday for the past 5 years. You people on here continue to bicker over nothing instead of working together, we're all batting for the same team here people.

I'm leaving this forum after completing 10 months on this therapy. Shit's gonna happen, but I promised everyone I'd document my progress. This is the very last straw.
As silly as it sounds, I wanted to change my picture to this after I experienced some regrwoth.
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 Tumblr_mb4vndIgIp1rcd9mjo2_1280

At this rate I don't see it happening.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:08 am

I dont understand why people having results with Dt would photoshop their before and after pictures, lets be honest guys there is no benefit in convincing people to do the Dt therapy. In other words there is no money in this therapy.

So my guess is that the people telling that they have results, are not lying. PEACE

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 43 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 28 ... 43  Next