Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
StillSomeTime
Hotspur
Dannyboy
zarathustra
australian
egghead
thisainteasy
SuperMechanioventraliosis
HairOfReason
Serge
gatorNic
Sage 1
johndoe1225
Organism
NW0
Columbo
Faither
BE-COOL
MikeGore
Oker
CausticSymmetry
TheDivineMarquis
RAptor
Nanas
Denied
NotPatrickStewart
focuspoint
rukongai
bitvortex
Hole
theseeker86
dzeris
cloud201
alphadelta
drex1999
YAER
Ho Chi Minh
Brabus
Mageik
gorilla_power
rayl
alb_ert
sanderson
Joey Ramone
rofl
MrGalea
chubbfrank
Duketronix
tooyoungforthis
NDW
PotentPotential
Xenon
Jay07
stanis
Amin80
hairyshowers
SonofOdin
OpenBook
Complexx
berti
Aeons7
schpiloch123
hiilikeyourbeard
stresssucks
Slimnuts
bov51
CaptainGiggles
Florain
sizzlinghairs
Buster121
xyro
ANewHope
Growdamnit
fghjfghj
deleteme
NYJets
Biffy
Keanoseg
82 posters

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  SonofOdin Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:48 pm

Woah...another shed. I thought I was past this. 4.5 months Fin+DT+Laser. Dunno if this is good, or bad, but I'm close to the point where the only hairstyle I can rock is no hair at all. Maybe the hairs will regrow? I can only hope.
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  sizzlinghairs Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:33 am

Just wondering, during the pinch and stretch process of DT, how long is everyone holding the stretch?

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 Empty Stretching

Post  tooyoungforthis Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:50 am

sizzlinghairs wrote:Just wondering, during the pinch and stretch process of DT, how long is everyone holding the stretch?

Personally, untill i feel i'm stretching something.. which is 1-1.5 seconds
@complexx you seem to defend the maliniak method A LOT! where are his thousands of practitioners? where are his testimonials? apart from the unreliable ones on his site? i just don't get that according to this guy... his method is implmented worldwide and used by 3000+ yet has nothing to show for it... the dude is likely a scammer.. shown by his need to incorporate a very expensive piece of equipment when only a massage was necessary and to rehash videos of testimonials after several years... his theory seems plausible but time tells if something works or not.. and it's been several years since this guy jumped on the scene.. only time will tell if DETUMESCENCE is a scam... by seeing if people start posting that a need for an expensive device is necessary..

So far we have one "APPARENTLY" CLEAR sign o continuous growth..
Buster could be showing his miniaturising hairs which are going through another cycle... BUSTER.. if your obviously growing hairs grow to be as long as the rest of your hair then consider me sold on this method.. but until now.. we only have keano with pics.. ad highilikeyourbeard with amazing anecdotal reports. xyro's pics could be just like buster. there are a few more who posted pics... and then again. the big drawback.. users who have reported unwelcome results..(growdammit) although he does post unusually frequently... almost as if trying to dissuade others from doing the therapy... i really don't get the interval of posts from you... you post that you are good, then in the same day that your hair is visibly thinning on top for the first time .. and then every 2 weeks.. jeesus.. wait for a few months bro... we get it your hair is in terrible condition.. that's it... bravo.. now keep doing the therapy or move on.

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:58 am

wow someone with brains.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:50 pm

I don't need to post in this thread or let you know that I am doing the therapy, but I am. I do it for everyone suffering from the curse that we call hair loss. I post sporadically because I go based off of how my hair looks that day. There are noticeable sheds I see, but I never take pictures. I am riddled and my mind is wondering as to why my hair is falling out. I am in seemingly perfect health (even though I have a genetic predisposition from my father), young, and am on a great diet. My stress levels certainly seem to be lowering, but I am in stuck in this perpetual, vicious circle of mind fucks from hair loss. Does it suck at 40? I'm sure shaving your head is easy, but I'm 24. I am not telling anyone to do or not to do the therapy, I don't know how it is working for me. My hair is in great shape, but my hairline is receding, that is all. Time will tell if it's bullshit or not.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:15 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:Just wondering, during the pinch and stretch process of DT, how long is everyone holding the stretch?
I found an article written by an dermatologist (before the DT method was issued) who said every pinch should be hold for at least 30 seconds.

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  Ho Chi Minh Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 pm

tooyoungforthis wrote:

@complexx  you seem to defend the maliniak method A LOT! where are his thousands of practitioners? where are his testimonials? apart from the unreliable ones on his site? i just don't get that according to this guy... his method is implmented worldwide and used by 3000+ yet has nothing to show for it... the dude is likely a scammer.. shown by his need to incorporate a very expensive piece of equipment when only a massage was necessary and to rehash videos of testimonials after several years... his theory seems plausible but time tells if something works or not.. and it's been several years since this guy jumped on the scene.. only time will tell if DETUMESCENCE is a scam... by seeing if people start posting that a need for an expensive device is necessary..

Buster could be showing his miniaturising hairs which are going through another cycle... BUSTER.. if your obviously growing  hairs grow to be as long as the rest of your hair then consider me sold on this method.. but until now.. we only have keano with pics.. ad highilikeyourbeard with amazing anecdotal reports. xyro's pics could be just like buster. there are a few more who posted pics... and then again. the big drawback.. users who have reported unwelcome results..(growdammit) although he does post unusually frequently... almost as if trying to dissuade others from doing the therapy... i really don't get the interval of posts from you... you post that you are good, then in the same day that your hair is visibly thinning on top for the first time .. and then every 2 weeks.. jeesus.. wait for a few months bro... we get it your hair is in terrible condition.. that's it... bravo.. now keep doing the therapy or move on.

yeh dude n the same shit with the botox study. Where the fuckin evidence off that shit? they say it halted baldness and regrew hair in most their test subjects, but no photos (or maybe one). Someone needs to do some sleuthing and find out how legit that shit is..... prolly find something fishy like the DT study. see bro this is all to do with genetics n hormone. this is why hair transplants continue to grow in the galea. why? cuz they are not geneticlly programmed to fall out like the original hairs.

Ho Chi Minh

Back to top Go down

Post  rayl Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:11 am

Lets be honest - according to various hairloss forums even with fin and dut it is considered very hard to regrow hair and specially in the temporal area. So I do not think that dt could outperform fin.Keanos miracelous step from nw3 to nw2 in three months coud be just a combover taken at certain camera angle.

rayl

Back to top Go down

Post  dzeris Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:12 am

I pinch as long as i can bear the pain, for around 10-15 sec.

dzeris

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:03 am

rayl wrote:Lets be honest - according to various hairloss forums even with fin and dut it is considered very hard to regrow hair and  specially in the temporal area.  So I do not think that dt could outperform fin.Keanos miracelous step from nw3 to nw2 in three months coud be just a combover taken at certain camera angle.  

nw2? try nw 0

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:07 am

dzeris wrote:
I pinch as long as i can bear the pain, for around 10-15 sec.

Not askin about the pinch, am asking after the pinch when you stretch the area by pulling vs pushing.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:37 am

boogv510 wrote:
rayl wrote:Lets be honest - according to various hairloss forums even with fin and dut it is considered very hard to regrow hair and  specially in the temporal area.  So I do not think that dt could outperform fin.Keanos miracelous step from nw3 to nw2 in three months coud be just a combover taken at certain camera angle.  

nw2? try nw 0

What the fuck are you guys talking about?
A) There is no such thing as a NW0
B) Keanoseg started this therapy as a NW2, therefore gained one norwood
C) He has been massaging for roughly 10 months now, not 3.

Bickering aside, iv just hit the 1 year mark. My results are solid and my hair is getting better everyday.
To break the rumours, this doesn't just work for temple recession or low norwoods, I started out as NW4 with a frontal island and badly thinning crown.
Pictures will speak louder than words so I will post some in the following months (I have tons).
Another thing, take care of yourself internally, fix the source of your inflammation whether it be thyroid/adrenals/heavy metals etc.

hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:39 pm

hairyshowers wrote:
boogv510 wrote:

nw2? try nw 0

Bickering aside, iv just hit the 1 year mark. My results are solid and my hair is getting better everyday.
To break the rumours, this doesn't just work for temple recession or low norwoods, I started out as NW4 with a frontal island and badly thinning crown.
Pictures will speak louder than words so I will post some in the following months (I have tons).
Another thing, take care of yourself internally, fix the source of your inflammation whether it be thyroid/adrenals/heavy metals etc.

Exactly, thank you.

LOL @LOL the individual that thinks FIN is more powerful than scalp looseming lol. You cite me a study that had 100% success rate (hair loss cured in every single test subject) like the Botox study did and you will be taken more seriously on here by guys like me. Otherwise, maybe you should go have fun amd share some common ideas with the guys over at Hair Loss Help forums
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:57 pm

Lorenzo wrote:
tooyoungforthis wrote:

@complexx  you seem to defend the maliniak method A LOT! where are his thousands of practitioners? where are his testimonials? apart from the unreliable ones on his site? i just don't get that according to this guy... his method is implmented worldwide and used by 3000+ yet has nothing to show for it... the dude is likely a scammer.. shown by his need to incorporate a very expensive piece of equipment when only a massage was necessary and to rehash videos of testimonials after several years... his theory seems plausible but time tells if something works or not.. and it's been several years since this guy jumped on the scene.. only time will tell if DETUMESCENCE is a scam... by seeing if people start posting that a need for an expensive device is necessary..

Buster could be showing his miniaturising hairs which are going through another cycle... BUSTER.. if your obviously growing  hairs grow to be as long as the rest of your hair then consider me sold on this method.. but until now.. we only have keano with pics.. ad highilikeyourbeard with amazing anecdotal reports. xyro's pics could be just like buster. there are a few more who posted pics... and then again. the big drawback.. users who have reported unwelcome results..(growdammit) although he does post unusually frequently... almost as if trying to dissuade others from doing the therapy... i really don't get the interval of posts from you... you post that you are good, then in the same day that your hair is visibly thinning on top for the first time .. and then every 2 weeks.. jeesus.. wait for a few months bro... we get it your hair is in terrible condition.. that's it... bravo.. now keep doing the therapy or move on.

yeh dude n the same shit with the botox study. Where the fuckin evidence off that shit? they say it halted baldness and regrew hair in most their test subjects, but no photos (or maybe one). Someone needs to do some sleuthing and find out how legit that shit is..... prolly find something fishy like the DT study. see bro this is all to do with genetics n hormone. this is why hair transplants continue to grow in the galea. why? cuz they are not geneticlly programmed to fall out like the original hairs.

Firstly, that study is legitimate. Stop with all of this "sketpic-debunking" shit because that just shows that you're just some unatic that doesnt wsnt this to work, for some crazy reason.it honestly sounds like you are desperate lol.

Secondly.. Hair Transplants do fall off when the patients don't take FIN/MINOX after a while, so I don't know where you're getting these "facts" from and it's no wonder why you're confused.

Thirdly, TooYoung, don't question my integrity when I have you in my inbox saying you're getting results.

I read my inbox yesterday and noticed I have lot of unread messages, especially from Kean that have Golden info in them... good guy... and some from beard.... another good guy. My apologies for the lack of responses, guys, I've just been so busy. Things are finally starting to settle down now, so II will catch up to all of my messages soon.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:37 pm

Another thing I would like to say is that I don't promote the Maliniak Method a lot, I just have beem saying that his massage works, because it truly does. I mostly speak of DT when.I'm on this thread.

Anktber thing that is funny to me. Lorenzo said that if your hair falls off (which by the way is in the Gakea Region) is enerically programmed to do so? Why if the reason we have hair is protect us? Why not my beard or body hair? Also, where does one's genetics go when the Galea is loosened, on vacation? Your only excuse would be that the study is fake, which it honestly ISN'T.

The DT study is another story. I never really defend that one because it does seem weird, but I don't even think it's fake because I know people in China do things way different than people in rhe USA due to lack of regulations and other shit.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:48 pm

http://www.realself.com/review/florida-hair-transplant-beware-transplants-permenant
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoungforthis Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:46 pm

"Thirdly, TooYoung, don't question my integrity when I have you in my inbox saying you're getting results. "

How does this not entitle me to doubt? or have any questions? i'm getting apparent results in the form of thickenning and reducing dermatitis after a week..(i have loosened considerably). yet i asked you about maliniak not DT. so don't resort to unrelated things.

I'm just asking through the thread cus it seemed strange to me that you promoted the violet ray wand and maliniak in general in several posts relatively recently. and you don't answer my messages so i thought i'd say it through here for you to address it..

I am doing the therapy so that's that.. regardless of what i may think, i'm doing it. i too trust keano and highilikeyourbeard.. but i will always be blown away by the people (you included) who tout this a full blown cure when we simply can't dare to speak about that YET!.. we are a minuscule subject base... without taking robs testimonials. and evidence pics into account.

AKA = let's calm the fuck down cus we could be misleading people.. especially considering negative reports.
This is exciting as hell just considering the possibility that hair loss may be HALTED( i'm not even asking for regrowth) HALTING THIS SHIT REGARDLESS OF NORWOOD = A M-I-R-A-C-L-E considering the amount of bald/balding men in today's society(pandemic proportions/ almost inclined to believe it's bloody evolution at work).

i'm gonna go by my word and do this for a year+ regardless. cus i'm already convinced to try it..but let's try to make this as scientific as possible ayt?

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoungforthis Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:50 pm

OH. and the botox study is definately not fake. cus i've seen it mentioned in quite a few forums even dating back to 2007..the patent was apparently registered in 2001.. but the services weren't provided until 2007+.. the photos of the botox study seem very real to me and aren't trying to make staggering claims or showing.. hard to believe photos.. the problem is even the botox didn't result in full regrowth... but it halted hair loss in everyone which for me = the holy grail.

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoungforthis Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:05 pm

To me the clear turning point for starting dt.. apart form the progress some people made... was realising that there are many people who recede and stay like that for years.. or the sheer variation in hair loss patterns... sure the normal one is the island in the middle.. but the fact that there are so many really does show that that there is some stress related to skull/galea stress points due to the different formation in our skulls.. it's impossible to explain otherwise why some men reced to a norwood 3 and stay like that for a very long time.. or why some simply have different patterns and hair layouts.. it really has to do with something other thatn jsut the common denominator DHT..

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:10 pm

hairyshowers wrote:
boogv510 wrote:

nw2? try nw 0

Bruh, why don't you read my previous post on how he gain from a nw 2 to a nw 1 or zero, wtf u call it, he has a perfect hairline in 3 months. It did  not took him a year to go from nw 2 to a nw 1 lol

This is him 3 months ago

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 Feih6x

now he has a perfect hairline
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 2j1my9s

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 2h8972g

That is some insane regrowth

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:56 pm

sorry to play the skeptic again, but im not convinced. dont get me wrong keano seems like a good guy, im not saying hes delibrately deceiving. but hes holding his hair right back in one photo, and letting it sit naturally in the other. also you can see how wide his island is. mine is half that. when u have that density, u can easily create a nice hairline by combing it. quite dark photos too. he clearly doesnt have a big problem in the first place.

also to answer the question why different people recede at different speeds. its simply genetics + environment. theres a basic genetic template, but we alter it by certain triggers. diet etc. learn about epigenetics, i.e. micro rna's and methylation, and acetylation. the more research scientists do the more influence they discover that micro rna's have.

as always, the further they look into something the more complex it gets. i bet theres many more layers to it as well.i think its the main reason the cure isnt here. every time they discover a major player, they also discover more layers of complexity.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Ho Chi Minh Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:42 pm

unrelated to topic, dudes, but i had a crazy ass hair loss dream last night. in dream a dude is following me around trying to give me some "flyers". In the end i'm like ok what is it? so i take the flyers and the dude goes away. i look closely at them and one says 'pray to god to cure your hair loss'...the other says 'anything else you want just pray'. i'm not even religious dude, but that was a strange dream!

Ho Chi Minh

Back to top Go down

Post  bitvortex Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:10 am

I am very interested in manual approaches, because I think that they've been overlooked by science. They are deemed as being too trivial or simple to be a genuine solution for MPB. However, simple ideas can be very powerful. Science is full of simple concepts with huge explanatory power.

I think DT, scalp massages, Hagerty's excercise and others might all be beneficial to some extent. But: the exact mechanics of how all this helps is not yet known. That is my explanation of why some have success and others do not. It may come down to specifics of the manual technique and diet.

bitvortex

Back to top Go down

Post  gorilla_power Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:54 am

The study is totally legitimate.
Internally dont put crap because they clog the pores making the dt not working.

What goes in,comes out.
I am telling you about the beet juice.It will make dt work 100x better.

Most people dont want to listen to natural stuff.

gorilla_power

Back to top Go down

Post  SonofOdin Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:09 pm

What's beet juice do again, and are there any studies on it I should take a look at?
SonofOdin
SonofOdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 43 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 30 ... 43  Next