Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! EmptyFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss!

+6
hiilikeyourbeard
Slimnuts
Brabus
Complexx
sanderson
jum204
10 posters

Go down

Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! Empty Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss!

Post  jum204 Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:13 am

Hi guys, I'll try to make it short and sweet! Wink I'm 28 years old and I come from Canada. Sorry for my poor English! I tried Propecia, Nizoral, violet ray, scalp peeling, boar bristle brush, dermarolling and many oils, lotions, shampoos! Nothing stopped my fuc... MPB itch except when I press very hard with a hard object (not too large) on my scalp to "touch the bone". But the itch come back after a few hours when the skin come back to its original state.

Back in 2010, I read a E BOOK from Paul Taylor on baldness and skull expansion and some compressions to do to reverse the process. At this time, I found it very interesting but I didn't go further with it. I know detumescence is used to flatten the "dome"! But why do we have to do this? I didn't have any itch at 18 years old!

I recently noticed that my itching and thinning on top is exactly where my skull expand in the saggital and coronal ridges sections. I'm pretty sure that's not only the scalp who thickens. I don't have any itch in my receding hairline though... My frontal eminences expand a lot. I clearly see the borderline! And it's not skin but bones! I'm sure that it's the true cause of my hair loss because I lose more hairs on one temple compared to the other because it exactly matchs with the positionning in relation to the side of the head! Sorry again for my english lol I let you on some pics to prove it!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/02/31/64/screen10.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/02/31/64/screen11.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/02/31/64/screen12.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/02/31/64/screen13.jpg

jum204

Back to top Go down

Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! Empty Re: Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss!

Post  sanderson Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:53 pm

Currently, the predominant hypothesis explains androgenetic alopecia (AGA) as a process reliant upon affected follicles being individually programmed to accumulate dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which then causes progressive follicular miniaturisation. The goal of this paper is to suggest that such miniaturisation may result from an exaggeration of the bone remodelling process causing a reduction in blood supply to the capillary network within the affected region. The bones of the human skull continue to grow during adulthood and observations made of those with AGA suggest that such growth may be responsible for the development of this condition. Studies of human cranial anatomy indicate that frontal and parietal bone growth can account for the development of the male pattern baldness (MPB) profile and the variations that can occur in the rate and location of hair loss. Steroid hormones such as DHT promote facial and body hair growth. Logically, this suggests that DHT should stimulate hair growth within the MPB region and not hair loss. However, DHT also has an anabolic effect on bone formation, and it is hypothesised that this stimulation of bone growth will overwhelm the hair growth promoting effects of DHT. Androgen receptor sites, 5-alpha-reductase (5alpha-R) and DHT have all been associated with AGA, but they also exist within numerous types of bone cells. DHT will stimulate the proliferation of osteoblast cells and the formation of new bone. Verification of this hypothesis would imply that DHT is primarily involved with AGA through its stimulation of the skull expansion process rather than through interaction with individual follicles. Also, increased androgen receptor gene expression, 5alpha-R activity and subsequent production of DHT within the MPB region of balding individuals, may simply represent the body's attempt to compensate for the skull expansion expression of hair follicle miniaturisation. Furthermore, it suggests that MPB region follicles are not individually programmed for hair loss. A redirection of genetic research towards the identification of those genes responsible for skull shape and development would be appropriate, and may reveal the genetic connection to AGA including its paternal link.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18789604

The levels of pregnenolone, dehydroepiandrosterone (DHA), androstenedione, testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), oestrone, oestradiol, cortisol and luteinizing hormone (LH) were measured in the peripheral plasma of a group of young, apparently healthy males before and after masturbation. The same steroids were also determined in a control study, in which the psychological antipation of masturbation was encouraged, but the physical act was not carried out. The plasma levels of all steroids were significantly increased after masturbation, whereas steroid levels remained unchanged in the control study. The most marked changes after masturbation were observed in pregnenolone and DHA levels. No alterations were observed in the plasma levels of LH. Both before and after masturbation plasma levels of testosterone were significantly correlated to those of DHT and oestradiol, but not to those of the other steroids studied. On the other hand, cortisol levels were significantly correlated to those of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione and oestrone. In the same subjects, the levels of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT, androstenedione and oestrone. In the same subjects, the levels of pregnenolone, DHA, androstenedione, testosterone and DHT in seminal plasma were also estimated; they were all significantly correlated to the levels of the corresponding steroid in the systemic blood withdrawn both before and after masturbation. As a practical consequence, the results indicate that whenever both blood and semen are analysed, blood sampling must precede semen collection.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/135817

Regulation of linear bone growth in children and adolescents comprises a complex interaction of hormones and growth factors. Growth hormone (GH) is considered to be the key hormone regulator of linear growth in childhood. The pubertal increase in growth velocity associated with GH has traditionally been attributed to testicular androgen secretion in boys, and to oestrogens or adrenal androgen secretion in girls. Research data indicating that oestrogen may be the principal hormone stimulating the pubertal growth spurt in boys as well as girls is reviewed. Such an action is mediated by oestrogen receptors (ER-alpha and ER-beta) in the human growth plate, and polymorphisms in the ER gene may influence adult height in healthy subjects. Prepubertal oestradiol concentrations are significantly higher in girls than in boys, explaining sex-related differences in pubertal onset. Men with a disruptive mutation in the ER gene (oestrogen resistance) or in the CYP19 gene (aromatase deficiency) who have no pubertal growth spurt and continue to grow into adulthood due to lack of epiphyseal fusion supports this notion. Furthermore, phenotypic females with complete androgen insensitivity syndrome have a normal female growth spurt despite lack of androgen action. Oestrogens may also influence linear bone growth indirectly via modulation of the GH-insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) axis. Thus, ER blockade diminishes endogenous GH secretion, androgen receptor (AR) blockade increases GH secretion in peripubertal boys, and non-aromatizable androgens [oxandrolone or dihydrotestosterone (DHT)] have no effect on GH secretion. Treatment with aromatase inhibitors reduces circulating IGF-I concentrations in healthy males, and reduces growth in boys with testotoxicosis. Taken together, these findings suggest that oestrogens may, in addition to their direct effects, stimulate GH secretion and thereby increase circulating IGF-I, which in turn may stimulate growth. Thus, oestrogens have important biphasic actions on longitudinal growth in boys as well as in girls. Very low levels of oestrogens may stimulate bone growth without affecting sexual maturation directly at the growth plate as well as through stimulation of the GH-IGF axis, which in turn may stimulate growth. Conversely, higher levels of oestrogens stimulate secondary sexual characteristics and epiphyseal fusion.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11392377

I wonder what you'd have to supplement to still have DHT, but stop it's effects on bones....
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss! Empty Re: Detumescence for skin thickness maybe but its obvious to me that skull expansion caused my hair loss!

Post  Complexx Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:06 pm

Many of us thought thisb"suvstance" was bone, but its not. It feels like it and everything, but its not bone. Many of us hso this misconception has been cleared way more than once already. But you are free to think what you wish Smile

Good luck and I suggest you give detumusecence Therapy a fair chance and ignore the people going crazy trying to put a ridiculous amount of pieces to a puzzle that really doesn't need to be touched, because you will be driven crazy by the amount of circles you will be going in. We already know what causes MPB and how to reverse it and people can deny it all they want... im convinced.

Peace
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Brabus Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Complexx what is tha substance?

Also Im the living proof that skull expansion is the cause of mpb. (Mine atleast) After a car accident I had an intracranial hematoma that caused a skull expansion and guess what my hair miniaturization is till my scar (where the skull expansion begins) then stops. Basically all the hair after the scar is thick and healthy. My skin before the scar is itchy and oily.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Post  jum204 Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:49 pm

Thanks all for posting!

@ Complexx

I know that substance in the skin on top of the scalp seems like bone but it's not because I can push it down ~1/2 cm. But in my forehead (not hairline), I can't! My forehead (eminences) changes a lot in size since I began to lose hair!

jum204

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Complexx wrote:Many of us thought thisb"suvstance" was bone, but its not. It feels like it and everything,  but its not bone. Many of us hso this misconception has been cleared way more than once already. But you are free to think what you wish Smile

Good luck and I suggest you give detumusecence Therapy a fair chance and ignore the people going crazy trying to put a ridiculous amount of pieces to a puzzle that really doesn't need to be touched, because you will be driven crazy by the amount of circles you will be going in. We already know what causes MPB and how to reverse it and people can deny it all they want... im convinced.

Peace

These ridges I have are definitely bone. No doubts about it. You're convinced of something without even seeing a single person actually cured. You don't like this theory because it would mean that all your hair probably isn't going to come back.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Slimnuts wrote:
Complexx wrote:Many of us thought thisb"suvstance" was bone, but its not. It feels like it and everything,  but its not bone. Many of us hso this misconception has been cleared way more than once already. But you are free to think what you wish Smile

Peace

These ridges I have are definitely bone. No doubts about it. You're convinced of something without even seeing a single person actually cured. You don't like this theory because it would mean that all your hair probably isn't going to come back.

Yeah that's not bone.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  jum204 Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:27 pm

@ Slimnuts

Push hard on the ridge on the top of the head (mohawk) like me with an hard object.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/19/02/31/64/screen14.jpg

You will see what they are talking about!
But forehead is bone at 99% for me!

jum204

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:26 pm

Slimnuts wrote:These ridges I have are definitely bone. No doubts about it. You're convinced of something without even seeing a single person actually cured. You don't like this theory because it would mean that all your hair probably isn't going to come back.

Slimnuts stop regurgitating the same bullshit. We discovered long ago that this scalp ridge (which almost every MPB sufferer seems to have) is NOT BONE.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10094-detumesance-therapy-and-scalp-ridge?highlight=scalp+ridge

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10585-scalp-lymphodema-cs-how-can-we-tackle-it

No offense but if you havent figured it out yet for yourself your obviously not very intuned with the condition of your scalp, id suggest spending more time concentrating on this and less time on forums. I say this as advice, not to start a bitching match.

My experience - I have mostly broken this ridge down and the more I work it the easier it is to flatten. It does return though, this is the same as gbp200 experienced. This is undoubtably the most rigid part of everyones scalp and should be where we concentrate our massage. As I stated in an earlier post, I regularly massage my girlfriends scalp - there is no ridge, no bumps, no rigid hard tissue. Coincidence? No.

hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:50 pm

hairyshowers wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:These ridges I have are definitely bone. No doubts about it. You're convinced of something without even seeing a single person actually cured. You don't like this theory because it would mean that all your hair probably isn't going to come back.

Slimnuts stop regurgitating the same bullshit. We discovered long ago that this scalp ridge (which almost every MPB sufferer seems to have) is NOT BONE.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10094-detumesance-therapy-and-scalp-ridge?highlight=scalp+ridge

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10585-scalp-lymphodema-cs-how-can-we-tackle-it

No offense but if you havent figured it out yet for yourself your obviously not very intuned with the condition of your scalp, id suggest spending more time concentrating on this and less time on forums. I say this as advice, not to start a bitching match.

My experience - I have mostly broken this ridge down and the more I work it the easier it is to flatten. It does return though, this is the same as gbp200 experienced. This is undoubtably the most rigid part of everyones scalp and should be where we concentrate our massage. As I stated in an earlier post, I regularly massage my girlfriends scalp - there is no ridge, no bumps, no rigid hard tissue. Coincidence? No.

Cs said it "could" b something, not that it actually is something, theres no facts from solid sources it isproving either bone or not bone, so i dont see the harm in investigating ops theory. Dht proven to grow none, not out of question it is effecting scalp.

Someone o propeciahelp mentioned they had clear skull size and shape differences when they were taking dht supplement, so i beleive its still possible
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:24 pm

sanderson wrote:
Cs said it "could" b something, not that it actually is something, theres no facts from solid sources it isproving either bone or not bone, so i dont see the harm in investigating ops theory. Dht proven to grow none, not out of question it is effecting scalp.

Someone o propeciahelp mentioned they had clear skull size and shape differences when they were taking dht supplement, so i beleive its still possible
Sanderson, I can see how someone would think its bone (the same solid material) but many people doing DT (inc myself) have noted how they can change the shape of the ridge and break it down. Try it yourself - spend a few days trying to mold and dent this matter.
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:04 am

If it isn't bone , as you said, what is it ??

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:20 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:If it isn't bone , as you said, what is it ??

this thing is spongy material every time i attack it with my plastic tool and after few days i notice a lot of dead skin getting out of it and it going down a little ,i did it many times and it give same result ..now i thing i reduce 20% of this thing ...by the way i have a good hair over this thing ,may be it is early for it to make bald spot there but i will take down any way Cool .
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:32 am

I know many might disagree but I have come to think it is a profoundly bad idea to press down on the skull with such force as to manipulate the fibrous joints of the skull bones. I suspect I have given myself tinnitus by trying to flatten the ridge. Compressing blood vessels of the skull i believe can lead to auditory impairment associated with head injuries. I am pretty sure any doctor or experienced osteopath would warn against such a practice.

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:19 am

Thank you for your important warning and experience. I agree with you about trying to flatten or reshape the skull. I am not a believer that the skin needs to be made looser on the scalp either. I will say that after 200 hours of high pressure pressing I have no damage, shed, and am seeing regrowth.
To treat areas that are particularly sore when pressed with a gradual pressure is what works for me. I do the entire scalp to improve circulation. I never leave bruise marks, I do not press to move bones. I do leave indentations in the soft galea tissue. Everybody has different rates of regeneration. Be smart, be patient, life takes a lot of time.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down