Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Complex, hear me out... I don't think a tight scalp is the culprit. Whatever the buildup is that CAUSES the tight scalp, is the culprit. This would explain why some people have a loose scalp and still lose their hair. Because they have a naturally loose scalp, and even though they've built up whatever this is under their scalp, no tightness. It's the buildup that is the cause. A tight scalp is just what happens for a normal scalp with normal elasticity.  Does this make sense? My theory anyway.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:04 pm

@7months DT

Crown
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 Es00gy

Front/mid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 Nmb5fp

Temples (the hairs you see covering the temples used to be short and almost transparent vellus)
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 2prsduw

I will post after photos in January 2015 which will mean 12 months after I started DT.

Keep it up geek [/quote]

Nice! You have all the blonde hairs below the hairline, good sign. Those will go terminal.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:09 pm

Keanoseg wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:For those of us who have broken up this tissue under the scalp and can really feel it... WHAT IS THIS STUFF? Do we have any concrete proof of what this MASSIVE hard buildup is? Grease, calcium, scar tissue? what?!

Soft, spunge-like calcification/fibrosis/dandruff/sebum/toxic buildup. I guess you could refer to all of that as "grease" because the word for all that doesn't exist so we might as well make something up...lol.. Anyway, if it's not that what I just said noone pretty much knows what it is. So it either has to be that or it's some ghostly supstance that is made from antimatter so noone can detect it on any instruments -.- *cough* sacrasm *cough*

Alright that could not be more vague. If we can find out EXACTLY what it is, then we can look at ways to speed this up.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:11 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Keanoseg wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:For those of us who have broken up this tissue under the scalp and can really feel it... WHAT IS THIS STUFF? Do we have any concrete proof of what this MASSIVE hard buildup is? Grease, calcium, scar tissue? what?!

Soft, spunge-like calcification/fibrosis/dandruff/sebum/toxic buildup. I guess you could refer to all of that as "grease" because the word for all that doesn't exist so we might as well make something up...lol.. Anyway, if it's not that what I just said noone pretty much knows what it is. So it either has to be that or it's some ghostly supstance that is made from antimatter so noone can detect it on any instruments -.- *cough* sacrasm *cough*

Alright that could not be more vague. If we can find out EXACTLY what it is, then we can look at ways to speed this up.

Dunno how to do that except find some people with the instruments capable of scanning it? Or cutting a really small piece of it and sending it to lab.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:04 am

HairyShowers your scalp looks way different than mine. It looks like you actually have fat under it.. mine is just like a thin piece of skin on bone. Also the skin health is way way worse for me because of sebborrheic dermatitis. I wonder if those of us with seb derm are screwed anyways because of the constant inflammation caused by this "incurable" skin condition.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 am

Slimnuts wrote:HairyShowers your scalp looks way different than mine. It looks like you actually have fat under it.. mine is just like a thin piece of skin on bone. Also the skin health is way way worse for me because of sebborrheic dermatitis. I wonder if those of us with seb derm are screwed anyways because of the constant inflammation caused by this "incurable" skin condition.

I had pretty severe seb. dermatitis that went away after a couple of month of DT.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:39 am

once you realise you have halted your hairloss and are slowly getting regrowth then its just a waiting game.

not necessarily. there are lots of methods out there that produce some regrowth. it doesn't necessarily lead to full regrowth unfortunately.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:47 am

Keanoseg wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:HairyShowers your scalp looks way different than mine. It looks like you actually have fat under it.. mine is just like a thin piece of skin on bone. Also the skin health is way way worse for me because of sebborrheic dermatitis. I wonder if those of us with seb derm are screwed anyways because of the constant inflammation caused by this "incurable" skin condition.

I had pretty severe seb. dermatitis that went away after a couple of month of DT.

It totally went away? Mine has improved as in I don't actually have full on lesions, but my scalp is still oily and a bit crusty and if i brush it I get massive flake showers.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:51 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
Nice! You have all the blonde hairs below the hairline, good sign. Those will go terminal.
Thanks hiilikeyourbeard, lets hope I return with some crazy regrowth.

bananasinpajamas wrote:
once you realise you have halted your hairloss and are slowly getting regrowth then its just a waiting game.
not necessarily. there are lots of methods out there that produce some regrowth. it doesn't necessarily lead to full regrowth unfortunately.
This is true bananas, time will tell. I place my bets on this working for me though, given enough time and consistency.

This is an interesting point. The top of the scalp has never felt in better shape since I started losing hair, but initially my skin felt thick. After stretching and molding this thick skin for a while I realised it was becoming pliable, and that I could actually mold this hard tissue (by which point I had realised it wasnt just thickened skin). Non suprisingly this 'gack' was more concentrated over the thinnest patches of hair. Anyway the scalp skin on the top still doesnt replicate that of the sides and back, but I believe it may given enough time. I sometimes massage my girlfreinds head, and its a huge difference - everywhere is naturally loose and full of subcutaneous fat. She has no scalp 'ridge' and there is nothing physical I can feel to break down.
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:27 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:
once you realize you have halted your hairloss and are slowly getting regrowth then its just a waiting game.

Lot's of methods that people quit after several months to a year only to find out that people who didn't see results the first year saw them the second and so on? You talking about those? Or are you talking about the crappy ones that don't address not even 25% of what DT addresses?

Please realize that hair regrowth takes longer than you think. Minox, the hippie method (whatever it was called,) special diets, etc. don't even count because they just don't address the route causes of MPB. We are seeing amazing results that have never been replicated before DT and this is just the beginning.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:38 pm

Keanoseg wrote:
Complexx wrote:
Keanoseg wrote:How does DHT induce inflammation if there's good blood flow? It doesn't. It causes inflammation and messes with estradiol levels within the scalp only when the Galea is tight.

What would make DHT get trapped in there? Even if the scalp muscles are tight, there is still nothing INSIDE of it to block the circulation.

The arteries, capillaries, etc. undergo compression from a tight Galea which is induced by overly tight muscles around the scalp. Now the question is, what makes these muscles tight... I believe my case was 1) Pretty severe stress and anxiety and 2) Living a sedentary lifestyle (sitting a lot) which is equivilant to, if not worse than smoking. It ruins your posture as well and that can definitely influence scalp tightness.

There just has to be something inside. Why I said that the tension isn't the root cause is because when you manually loosen the scalp and relieve the tension, everything changes from the inside. But the inside is what is the reason for hair loss, not the outside, if you get what I mean.

I get what you mean.. But if I punch you in the face, you will mostly likely get a black and blue from the inside out, which induce by something that happens from the outside, right? Having a tight Galea and thinking your hair will be in great health is like stepping on the middle of a hose and thinking the water will still come out then end of it 100%

I think people could have "mpb" and not even have tight scalps, like in my case for example, simply because there is inflammation/fibrosis/calcification inside which produce this types of hardened collagen and swelling referred in the study as "grease"

I don't think you have a classic case of MPB then bro. You may have some food allergies or other issues that cause inflammation to the scalp that can cause the same symptoms as MPB, but this doesn't sound like MPB to me. None of the shit you have in your scalp would have happened if you had good, healthy, oxygen filled blood flow up there bro. Some people have a fucked up thyroid+a tight scalp and you may just have something similar to MPB but not exactly the same cause..

And when all of this builds up microscopically after a long period of time that is what causes the DHT to get stuck there. DHT can't simply get stuck in the scalp, it has to be some hard tissue merging with the inside of the scalp skin and biochemistry inside which makes it hard to flush the DHT out. When all that happens, the galea and entire scalp gets tight as well ofc. In most cases.

ABSOLUTELY NOT. First of all, I don't even think DHT even "accumulates" anywhere.. It's just overproduced in the Galea region ONLY because of tightness... and once it's loosened, no more overproduction of DHT, inflammation, or messed up DHT/estradiol levels.

This is all the same we just have different starting points.

Stress and anxiety themselves are inflammatory. It's like what was first, the chicken or the egg?
The studies suggest that there is soft tissue calcification as well as vascular calcification throughout the system.
Also because of the inflammation the chosen area of the system suffers perifollicular fibrosis.
All of that volume could aid the same amount to scalp tightness as the scalp tightness could aid to hypoxic events. It's just that your muscles aren't "flexed" for the entire night and some part of the day, and that is already a big amount of inactive time for that, while the events happening inside your body are free to happen all the time, anytime, throughout the day, for months, years,decades without any period of inactivity.

We definitely seem to have different starting points/situations because I never had any of this buildup before my scalp was tight. None of that buildup should be present in the first place if you had enough blood flow to metabolize all of the bullshit gunk we have/ in all scalps lol.

Stress and anxiety can lead to chronic muscle tightness and that takes manual stimulation to correct. Like I said before, the Botox study clearly states that once you loosen your tight scalp up (without doing anything to any part of the scalp besides injecting botox into the muscles surrounding/pulling on the Galea) blood flow/normal oxygen count is then basically restored, DHT levels in the scalp decrease significantly allowing estradiol to once again "flourish", hair loss is halted, and most guys regrow. My 2 cents on the guys not regrowing/regrowing all of their hair from just loosening their scalp is that they need some type of manual stimulation to activate the dormant hair follicles and they also need to break up the underlying gunk/fibrosis/calcification or whatever the fuck that shit is for maximum scalp/follicle health. No other manual method has really addressed all of these factors to the extent that DT does. I can pretty much bet my house that nobody tried anything this versatile before this study came out. Nearly everyone thought they needed to be "gentle" with their scalp and tried to rub topicals on it until their arms fell off instead of actually breaking up the shit they had in their scalp in our scalp, restoring blood flow and normal oxygen levels, activating dormant follicles, etc. So this is exactly why I know this is the cure... I've never seen any results like these before and this shit completely stops hair loss and regrows hair like never before.

All good manuals should eliminate inflammation and stop hair loss, but none of them really break up the bs we have inside of the scalp and activate the dormant follicles like this one. There is fantastic evidence for Derma Rolling working (causes damage to the follicles which aids in kick starting growth factors and induces angiogenesis/neogenesis) Manual massage working(reduces inflammation, blood flow, growth factors, deals with fibrosis, etc.) Loosening the scalp (stop hair loss completely and regrows hair) I feel like DT is all the above combined and is the answer to our "problems" Nothing is incurable and the body is extremely resilient. A persons hand can grow back provided you go about fixing it the right way, brain cells do regenerate, follicles don't die, scars can be eliminated, the liver can grow back, lungs can be turned into fresh, pink healthy lungs after smoking for tons of years, atrophies muscles can recover, wrinkles can be diminished, you can change your facial features/structure naturally as an adult (good or bad.. I have first hand experience) and "genetic hair loss"  can be halted... It just takes TIME, dedication, and persistence. Now we are about to see just how great the body is (once again) by seeing our follicles regrow thick, healthy hair again. We are already seeing great example and this is just the beginning.

The only thing I will say to you is that if your body isn't in proper alignment, it won't work as great as it is intended to work. There is no reason for you to have that buildup in your scalp if your scalp is receiving good blood flow. I know for damn sure my scalp wasn't filled with this bullshit before my scalp got tight and I know loosening ones scalp completely halts the process and can even reverse it to a good degree, depending on your situation imo. I know you have seb dermatitis but I wonder how that happened if you say you're such in good shape?

Last edited by Complexx on Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:23 pm

Complexx wrote:. We are seeing amazing results

where? Smile
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:46 pm

RAptor wrote:

where? Smile

idk how many times I have to repeat myself to you and others... It's hilarious because you're the same guy that I have to keep reminding that the middle of his scalp needs to be loosened in order to see results. What the hell is wrong with you man?? LOL!
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  RAptor Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:31 pm

Complexx wrote:
RAptor wrote:

where? Smile

idk how many times I have to repeat myself to you and others... It's hilarious because you're the same guy that I have to keep reminding that the middle of his scalp needs to be loosened in order to see results. What the hell is wrong with you man?? LOL!

chill Smile I just asked where do you see the results Smile
RAptor
RAptor

http://www.echolocationweb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:27 pm

'We are seeing amazing results that have never been replicated before DT and this is just the beginning.'

your seeing these results IN your head, not ON your head.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:02 am

agreed, where are the results. Lots of cheerleading though.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:08 am

Guys I am definately seeing all the results possible so far except the regrowth kicking in. It's still too early though, I don't think I've had a single full cycle since I started doing DT.

@Complexxx. Back when I was in highschool I used to train for 4,5 hours a day, I played competitive soccer and tennis. During this period I got extremely sick because of overtraining and had a period of 4,5 months of severe mononucleosis where I couldn't even get out of my bed during the day. And one thing that left "turned on" after mononucleosis was pretty severe bilirubinemia so I think that the dermatitis and most of my hair problems drag it from there because my liver being fucked up naturally all the time. I do eat pretty clean, but I've had periods during my first and second year of college where I ate absolute shit for days/weeks. Also had periods where I didn't wash my hair upto a month. All of this may have attributed greatly to that seb. dermatitis buildup however I got rid of that with 1 or 2 topicals and DT. I thought that it's gonna return because that is what I have read everywhere on the internet, however since I've started DT my scalp seems to be in top shape. I guess I'm always working that dermatitis out of the skin until it becomes not chronic again. I have no dermatitis now and haven't had it for months.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster121 Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 am

I cant seem to find Drex's cross-hatching technique. Could someone explain it?

Thanks

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster121 Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:56 am

Started DT today and have a few questions.

1) The top of my scalp is near impossible to pinch. I manage to get a slight pinch if I use the finger tips on both hands and squeeze them together. Is that normal and would pinching that way be ok/safe to do?

2) after just one session noticed I have loads of flakes coming from my hair. Is this bad?

Thanks

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Post  egghead Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:44 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
@7months DT

Crown
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 Es00gy

Front/mid
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 Nmb5fp

Temples (the hairs you see covering the temples used to be short and almost transparent vellus)
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 34 2prsduw

I will post after photos in January 2015 which will mean 12 months after I started DT.

Keep it up geek

Nice! You have all the blonde hairs below the hairline,  good sign. Those will go terminal.[/quote]

Excelent results!, congrats bro! this is what I call a healthly skin and galea. Go on! And for those who don't believe in DT think about how much time takes to the baby skin to produce a head full of hair ( in terms of follicles cicles ).

egghead

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:11 am

Buster121 wrote:I cant seem to find Drex's cross-hatching technique. Could someone explain it?

Thanks

He said he uses 2 techniques, 1 is to pinch with 1 hand and then "roll" the skin so it creates  torque. The other is just pressing into the scalp with both hands hard and move it in all directions. so 360 from any point.

I think that pinching moderately strong with 1 hand around the scalp is the best way to go though. Works for me anyway.

Buster121 wrote:Started DT today and have a few questions.

1) The top of my scalp is near impossible to pinch. I manage to get a slight pinch if I use the finger tips on both hands and squeeze them together. Is that normal and would pinching that way be ok/safe to do?

2) after just one session noticed I have loads of flakes coming from my hair. Is this bad?

1) Work on pinching with 1 hand anywhere you can. Specifically the temples and around them, above them and to the mid. On the top of your head you can use 2 hands don't see why wouldn't it be safe. In fact you have to do it like that in the beginning because top is always the tightest section.

2) No it's not and you should continue to see that every time you do DT. One of the objectives of DT is to work all the sebum and dandruff out of your scalp as well so that can only be good.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster121 Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:26 am

Keanoseg wrote:
Buster121 wrote:I cant seem to find Drex's cross-hatching technique. Could someone explain it?

Thanks
1) Work on pinching with 1 hand anywhere you can. Specifically the temples and around them, above them and to the mid.

Above and to mid of my hairline are very hard to pinch. I can barely lift the skin there. I hope this loosens up.

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:30 am

rofl wrote:'We are seeing amazing results that have never been replicated before DT and this is just the beginning.'

your seeing these results IN your head, not ON your head.

Why do you even hang around this forum so much? You've lost nearly all of your hair and you're really scared to "risk" losing the remaining "whiskers" of hair you have on your head (it's called a shed by the way, you idiot) for something that is promising. Lol you must be one sad, ugly guy hahahaha. Your life sucks dude, this definitely back fired on you. I (and several others) decided to combat this before we lost as much hair as your virgin self did and we are now seeing results. You want to deny the studies and the anecdotal evidence and ask for pics again (for the what..... 5th time already?) fine.. Do it until you have the horse shoe pattern and keep hating your life FredTheBelgian style. Your life will amount to shit... literally.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:37 am

Buster121 wrote:Started DT today and have a few questions.

Thanks

"The top is nearly impossible to pinch"

No surprise there lol.. Welcome to the party! Make sure to massage your occipitalis, temporalis, and frontalis muscles in circular motion right before performing DT on your scalp. You can also "hang" upside down half way down the end of your bed and use the palms of your hands to push up on the sides of your head... These are two great warm ups that makes DT a bit easier for me.

Good luck
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:45 am

RAptor wrote:
Complexx wrote:
RAptor wrote:

where? Smile

chill Smile I just asked where do you see the results Smile

And I basically said that I was tired of repeating myself on this same thread and I'm sure some others are as well. My apologies if I sounded mean bro Very Happy

Please look through the forum or my old posts. I have experienced results already and several other guys have as well.. Please take your time to read what I and others post on here from time to time... It seems like you completely ignored me the few times I attempted to share my thoughts on your "tightness issues" with you.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next