Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Duketronix Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:08 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:THIS IS THE CURE I WONT SHUT UP ABOUT IT

And this.

What are you saying Complexx?

I am very interested in DT, have read the original study, read other people talking about it, have been following this thread, and have been doing it for 1 month. I have asked questions several times on this thread so that those more experienced can give me some much appreciated advice, but my questions have been routinely ignored.
This thread is almost like some kind of Ninja cult - its very hard to get in.

The only reason I've seen anything ignored is when it has been questions that have been answered several times already. This whole thread is about 100 pages long it jsut got shortened but there's a link to the old thread's contents earlier in this thread I believe. HAve you read ALL of it?

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Duketronix Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:11 am

beharat wrote:Hi everyone,

I hate to bust your bubble but after trying this method for 10 months, I can now say for certain that this method doesn't work. And yes I did detumescene like it should. After the Indian dermaroller "study" this is just another lie.

I've been doing detumescene since October 2013 2x a day for 20 minutes and it has been a real pain in the ass. I also dropped  minoxidil when I first tried DT. After a huge shed I got mayor regrowth after 5 months, so then I believed that this might actually be the cure for the fucked up MPB. But since 3 months things are really going downwards.

My scalp is still very loose and has no hard tissue and neither do I experience the itch anymore, but this method is simply not going to work.

And I know there are many users who say it does, but they are just in denial. Like drexx1999 who claims that this method is giving him regrowth, but never showed convincing photos.

There is no real cure to MPB,

No, When you come of Minox your hair takes a long time to re-adjust (for some people over a year) So your results are likely because of your body adapting to no minox an the follicles adjusting their cycles again.

Seems to me that is pretty obviously what is going on. I had similar things happen when I quit minox.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:12 am

Or with your one post and recent join you're just full of it... also possible.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:51 am

beharat wrote:Hi everyone,

I hate to bust your bubble but after trying this method for 10 months, I can now say for certain that this method doesn't work. And yes I did detumescene like it should. After the Indian dermaroller "study" this is just another lie.

I've been doing detumescene since October 2013 2x a day for 20 minutes and it has been a real pain in the ass. I also dropped  minoxidil when I first tried DT. After a huge shed I got mayor regrowth after 5 months, so then I believed that this might actually be the cure for the fucked up MPB. But since 3 months things are really going downwards.

My scalp is still very loose and has no hard tissue and neither do I experience the itch anymore, but this method is simply not going to work.

And I know there are many users who say it does, but they are just in denial. Like drexx1999 who claims that this method is giving him regrowth, but never showed convincing photos.

There is no real cure to MPB,

Im going to have to disagree with you base on my experience. Smile

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:37 pm

Duketronix wrote:Or with your one post and recent join you're just full of it... also possible.

It's clear that this guy is full of it.. I knew it was a one time poster before I checked. I didn't wanna mention him posting one time though because then guys like these will just start to try and blend in and try harder lmao. This guy was definitely a step up from the others though, gotta hand it to him. Too bad he didn't plan things out a little better though.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:26 pm

FWIW urybody....

I would have SWORN that my scalp was loose and I had broken stuff up already.... THEN.... A week or so ago my entire head started snap crackle popping when I'd massage it. It was like playing with bubble wrap. Totally gross I know. My girlfriend could even hear it when I showed her (ya she thought it was gross too HA!)...

ANYWAY, the crackling is starting to subside and my scalp is getting to another level of smooth/loose. I think for some people this may take longer than they think and be more commitment than they can muster but just DON'T STOP!

Still getting new terminal hairs regularly and on my right side what was once a very round large U curve is starting to turn into a sharp uneven V shape as my hairline descends. I'm not imagining this, my GF and a couple of my friend have seen it. ONe even commented without me saying asking anything. A guy I've known since I was 13.

Anyway, LOL at anyone who half asses this or is afraid to try it.

To those of you still losing, give us more info. If it's been over 6 months and things are showing no signs of improvement then maybe you're doing something wrong?

I do still believe there can be internal reasons that may need supplements to help some people regain their hair. Lord know it helped me but it never got my temples filling in like this. Or completely stopped my scalp itch/dandruff. Though I credit that partly to diet changes really.

Also try and look at the BIG picture. Like the guy who said this doesn't work but then also quit minox..... RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN! If you quit minox you will likely take a good year to start getting back to a state where you're hair can get into healthy cycles again and you still might get random sheds for a while after that.

I've been around the block and tried almost everything short of surgery and nothing has ever worked like DT and a little diet/supplementing is helping me now.

If DT isn't helping you? look for other problems and triggers but IMO keep up the DT.

I'd also like it is some of the people who say they have lost ground to post some pics of their hair with before and afters so we can see what people are talking about here. I already said I won't be posting more pics so I understand if you don't want to but it could be informative.

Anyway, time for bed.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:59 am

I'm about a month in going super serious hard now every day. Been doing it more half heartedly since January or so though. So far it sort of looks like the top of my head has thickened a bit but its hard to tell. Scalp is def way looser and rarely inflamed, though sometimes I can't tell if its inflammation or sore from the DT. Unfortunately my temples have pulled back a bit in the last little while. That's a bit concerning to me because I'm still at a point where most people don't seem to notice I'm balding. I shave it down with a zero guard every 5-7 days. I actually get more attention from girls with my hair like this than I did with a full head of hair lol. I really like my look right now. So I don't really mind if the temples don't fill in. I'm probably a NW 1.5 with diffuse throughout the top, but it blends well enough with the sides when its short. I just hope I don't lose anymore ground on the temples and the top fills in thicker, then I'll be ecstatic. I'm a little worried though as the greasiness is not going away. I had/have seborrheic dermatitis up there which has gone away to some extent through DT and diet, but I still shed clouds of dandruff if I brush and my head generally turns into an oil slick while doing DT or after about 6 hours of not showering. Not sure if thats ever gonna go away, my skin is just so oily. How long did it take for you guys with super oily scalps to have it subside? Thanks.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 Empty Mechanotherapy

Post  fghjfghj Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:51 am

Hi! Most of you probably followed Desmond on other forums and his visit to the World Hair Congress. But did you see this Mechanotherapy video? It is not about DT, but still - it could give us some hints about the science behind it:

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:04 pm

Slimnuts wrote:I'm about a month in going super serious hard now every day. Been doing it more half heartedly since January or so though. So far it sort of looks like the top of my head has thickened a bit but its hard to tell. Scalp is def way looser and rarely inflamed, though sometimes I can't tell if its inflammation or sore from the DT. Unfortunately my temples have pulled back a bit in the last little while. That's a bit concerning to me because I'm still at a point where most people don't seem to notice I'm balding. I shave it down with a zero guard every 5-7 days. I actually get more attention from girls with my hair like this than I did with a full head of hair lol. I really like my look right now. So I don't really mind if the temples don't fill in. I'm probably a NW 1.5 with diffuse throughout the top, but it blends well enough with the sides when its short. I just hope I don't lose anymore ground on the temples and the top fills in thicker, then I'll be ecstatic. I'm a little worried though as the greasiness is not going away. I had/have seborrheic dermatitis up there which has gone away to some extent through DT and diet, but I still shed clouds of dandruff if I brush and my head generally turns into an oil slick while doing DT or after about 6 hours of not showering. Not sure if thats ever gonna go away, my skin is just so oily. How long did it take for you guys with super oily scalps to have it subside? Thanks.

That hair you lost was from a shed... It will grow back.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Hey Complexx, how's it going for you? Haven't heard about your progress in a while .
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  fghjfghj Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:29 pm

Duketronix wrote:FWIW urybody....

I would have SWORN that my scalp was loose and I had broken stuff up already....  THEN....  A week or so ago my entire head started snap crackle popping when I'd massage it.  It was like playing with bubble wrap.  Totally gross I know.  My girlfriend could even hear it when I showed her (ya she thought it was gross too HA!)...

ANYWAY, the crackling is starting to subside and my scalp is getting to another level of smooth/loose.   I think for some people this may take longer than they think and be more commitment than they can muster but just DON'T STOP!  

Hej Duketronix - how long did you do DT before this happended? I'm 8 months in, and I still think, that my scalp is not as loose as it could be at the top of the head - although I made some progress in lifting up my scalp as I mentioned in some posts before.
Thanks for an answer & good luck with DT

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:41 am

can someone actually post some obvious regrowth pics?

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:44 am

nicks wrote:can someone actually post some obvious regrowth pics?

Drexx is one of the guys that already did. He posted pics of obvious NATURAL regrowth that you will get after being bald for 10+ years. If you wanna see something more obvious in a 5-10 month period go look at before and after transplanted pictures of people that replace dormant yet fully functional follicles for other more active follicle to just see them turn to shit later on in life. Drexx and others such as myself will have full heads of hair while people keep asking for pictures of hair regrowth from a free "therapy" lol ridiculousy sad but true.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:53 am

CaptainGiggles wrote:Hey Complexx, how's it going for you? Haven't heard about your progress in a while .

Great man, NW2 ATM going towards NW1 territory now (finally) Started at NW2.5ish with what looked to be diffuse thinning, which is still improving gradually as I do DT and fix my posture (still need to do a post on this, I know.. Just been busy lately.)

But yea, I already know I will have a full head of hair by the next year or two so I'm not worried like some of these other guys that keep questioning this before trying it are. I mean nearly everyone has been having progress with this (above average results) even after doing other things like brushing for up to years with little to no progress, I still don't understand why some just don't get on with the damn treatment lol.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Hey guys, i need your opinion on this. (photo attached)

I am on DT almost 4 months. The last 2 months, i have lost a lot of ground, so my photo is at the worst situation that was ever been.
I really believe in this method but my question is this...

The green cycles, has more hair than the red cycles. (maybe the photo doesn't shows that very clearly, but it's a fact)

The thing is, that at the green cycles, the skin is more tight and more difficult to pinch. On the other hand, the red cycles is softer, more flexible but it has less hair. The same and my temples.

Which area you think that i must be more focus?

I think maybe the green area has more calcium depositions and reduced blood flow to the other areas, but i need and your opinions...
thx

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 Photo15

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:58 pm

[quote="TNT"]Hey guys, i need your opinion on this. (photo attached)

I am on DT almost 4 months. The last 2 months, i have lost a lot of ground, so my photo is at the worst situation that was ever been.

The green cycles, has more hair than the red cycles. (maybe the photo doesn't shows that very clearly, but it's a fact)

The thing is, that at the green cycles, the skin is more tight and more difficult to pinch. On the other hand, the red cycles is softer, more flexible but it has less hair. The same and my temples.

I think maybe the green area has more calcium depositions and reduced blood flow to the other areas, but i need and your opinions...
thx

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 18 Photo15[/quote

You need to focus on your entire scalp.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:37 pm

thank you complexx...i will...

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:14 pm

TNT wrote:Hey guys, i need your opinion on this. (photo attached)

thx

i recommend to do your entire scalp but in the next weeks focus on the tightest areas. in my case this is a ridge in the middle of the head, running from the crown to the forehead.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:31 pm

BelieveInIt wrote:
TNT wrote:Hey guys, i need your opinion on this. (photo attached)

thx

i recommend to do your entire scalp but in the next weeks focus on the tightest areas. in my case this is a ridge in the middle of the head, running from the crown to the forehead.

Yes dude, those ridges are WEIRD. I wasn't really into the whole changed head shape/scalp ridge theory but this is very true. I can literally flatten on my widows peak area every single time it starts to buldge out... I mean it doesn't buldge out as much anymore, but it was amazing how I used to flatten the shit in a matter of minutes and make my forehead look regular size again. Definitely not bone.

Is this similar to your experience?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 pm

TNT wrote:thank you complexx...i will...

Don't mention it bro! A little Emu/castor oil once a week won't hurt either. Very Happy 
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:41 pm

Thx guys.

Today i found and this very old study, if anyone interested

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=256511

It says that calcification is the main reason that restrict the blood flow at follicles.

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:07 am

TNT wrote:Thx guys.

Today i found and this very old study, if anyone interested

http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=256511

It says that calcification is the main reason that restrict the blood flow at follicles.

That study is pretty scary. If all our skull bones are really fused up and calcified it seems unlikely we can grow back any really good quality hair. Sure we can stimulate the stuff running up into the scalp but maybe still fighting a losing battle.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Is anyone here taking decalcify or K2/magnesium supplements with any success? Calcification is definitely a concern that shouldn't be ignored.

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  fghjfghj Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 pm

chubbfrank wrote:Is anyone here taking decalcify or K2/magnesium supplements with any success? Calcification is definitely a concern that shouldn't be ignored.

Hi chubbfrank. Do You refer to the linked study about calcification? The abstract is only about calcification of the skull bone and Not the blood vessels itself or soft tissue. I dont think that Magnesium will help in this case.

The other thing is that I can hardly believe the skull bone theory of the linked article - and I also hope That this theory is not true. Either minox nor fin affect thickness of blood vessels in the scull bone as far as I know.

fghjfghj

Back to top Go down

Post  TNT Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:41 pm

fghjfghj wrote:
chubbfrank wrote:Is anyone here taking decalcify or K2/magnesium supplements with any success? Calcification is definitely a concern that shouldn't be ignored.

Hi chubbfrank. Do You refer to the linked study about calcification? The abstract is only about calcification of the skull bone and Not the blood vessels itself or soft tissue. I dont think that Magnesium will help in this case.

The other thing is that I can hardly believe the skull bone theory of the linked article - and I also hope That this theory is not true. Either minox nor fin affect thickness of blood vessels in the scull bone as far as I know.

i disagree about minox as it has an effect in calcium channels

Minoxidil hyperpolarizes cell membranes, giving them a higher negative polarity and allowing more potassium to enter the cell displacing sodium chloride and lowering blood pressure. Perhaps it also allows more magnesium to enter the cell, displacing calcium and preventing calcification.

TNT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next