Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Slimnuts Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:51 am

I'm really disappointed drex didnt post pics though. He must be on vacation now. I guess the results werent that mind blowing or he'd be here posting them.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 35 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Complexx Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:00 am

Keanoseg wrote:Guys I am definately seeing all the results possible so far except the regrowth kicking in. It's still too early though, I don't think I've had a single full cycle since I started doing DT.

@Complexxx. Back when I was in highschool I used to train for 4,5 hours a day, I played competitive soccer and tennis. During this period I got extremely sick because of overtraining and had a period of 4,5 months of severe mononucleosis where I couldn't even get out of my bed during the day. And one thing that left "turned on" after mononucleosis was pretty severe bilirubinemia so I think that the dermatitis and most of my hair problems drag it from there because my liver being fucked up naturally all the time. I do eat pretty clean, but I've had periods during my first and second year of college where I ate absolute shit for days/weeks. Also had periods where I didn't wash my hair upto a month. All of this may have attributed greatly to that seb. dermatitis buildup however I got rid of that with 1 or 2 topicals and DT. I thought that it's gonna return because that is what I have read everywhere on the internet, however since I've started DT my scalp seems to be in top shape. I guess I'm always working that dermatitis out of the skin until it becomes not chronic again. I have no dermatitis now and haven't had it for months.

Good shit man... that's what I like to hear.

Yea I've had points where I haven't washed my hair for a while either lol.. But I don't really see this as a bad thing at all. I've seen soooo many homeless men with full heads of hair. I have, however, stayed on top of my scalp game lately... My scalp turned really greasy at one point and now it's gone. I don't know why slim still has this condition.. my guess would be that he isn't doing DT correctly, but I can't say for sure.

Anyways, we are all different and follicles can take anywhere between 1-4 months to cycle. Also, what egghead is true and makes sense and some of you may have to realize that this may take more than a year to see anything noticeable unless you have a cam like gbp2000 does. He has seen the true power of DT via that little usb cam that most of you guys will never get to see unless you purchase and use the damn thing... In some cases, it may take up to as long you've been "bald"/"balding" in certain areas to get everything back to normal... So just hang in there.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:03 am

Slimnuts wrote:I'm really disappointed drex didnt post pics though. He must be on vacation now. I guess the results werent that mind blowing or he'd be here posting them.

Get that 10th month mark bs out of your head and start taking control of your own life situations. He will chime in when he's ready and he's already gained a lot of hair and completely stopped his hair loss after fin gave up on him. Make sure you're doing DT right, by a usb cam, and take a break from this forum... I think you need that.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:15 am

Complexx, didn't you combine DT with no fap? did you see improved results when you included no fap into your regime? No fap was the only natural method that helped me regrow temple hair, but I'm wondering if this + DT sped up your regrowth.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:37 am

I almost forgot to mention; I saw a video of some guy in Pakistan who had complete regrowth. His method was stimulating his prostate with his middle finger, so that this would balance DHT levels, and with his other middle finger he placed it inside his right nostril... something to do with stimulating lymphatic fluids which help release cellular waste like nothing else. He says that you must do both at the same time for 20 minutes per day in order to cure hair loss. IDK if it was true or not, but his video diaries were very convincing.

Maybe one of you guys could try it out and see how it goes?

ETA: I am just pissing about, so don't really do that.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Xenon wrote:I almost forgot to mention; I saw a video of some guy in Pakistan who had complete regrowth. His method was stimulating his prostate with his middle finger, so that this would balance DHT levels, and with his other middle finger he placed it inside his right nostril... something to do with stimulating lymphatic fluids which help release cellular waste like nothing else. He says that you must do both at the same time for 20 minutes per day in order to cure hair loss. IDK if it was true or not, but his video diaries were very convincing.

Lolz. This story is not too far from some of the weird stuff on this thread.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:20 pm

Watever complexx, doesnt change the fact that noone has demonstrated any decent results, and u keep calling it the cure. you're bloody obnoxious too, always abusing somebody. U dont seem to be able to debate this without just falling back to cheap insults.

.Why do you even hang around this forum so much? You've lost nearly all of your hair and you're really scared to "risk" losing the remaining "whiskers" of hair you have on your head (it's called a shed by the way, you idiot) for something that is promising. Lol you must be one sad, ugly guy hahahaha. Your life sucks dude, this definitely back fired on you. I (and several others) decided to combat this before we lost as much hair as your virgin self did and we are now seeing results. You want to deny the studies and the anecdotal evidence and ask for pics again (for the what..... 5th time already?) fine.. Do it until you have the horse shoe pattern and keep hating your life FredTheBelgian style. Your life will amount to shit... literally..

Last edited by rofl on Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:23 pm

Odysseus wrote:
Xenon wrote:I almost forgot to mention; I saw a video of some guy in Pakistan who had complete regrowth. His method was stimulating his prostate with his middle finger, so that this would balance DHT levels, and with his other middle finger he placed it inside his right nostril... something to do with stimulating lymphatic fluids which help release cellular waste like nothing else. He says that you must do both at the same time for 20 minutes per day in order to cure hair loss. IDK if it was true or not, but his video diaries were very convincing.

Lolz. This story is not too far from some of the weird stuff on this thread.

Because deep tissue scalp massage doesn't do anything like the deep tissue massage anywhere else on the body. Because deep tissue massage doesn't improve blood flow, lymph flow, helps to break down fibrosis, calcification, all for which of these there are proofs. Because manually stimulating your scalp won't produce absolutely any results so why bother. It's like you're saying "Hey I want to build muscles but I think working out is useless and takes too much time and doesn't produce any results". Btw hypertrophy is at some parts even more complex than understanding the hair loss process because people to this day don't know exactly how to maximize it. But people are still working out, maybe people in 10,15 years will massage their scalps as well and no one will ever lose hair. Who knows, who knows...

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:34 pm

There's lot of irony,sarcasm,negativity and closed mindness in this thread towards the technique, reminds me of some events from the history... Anyhow if you're gonna doubt it before doing it everyday for at least a year with PROPER technique and force then that is just plain stupid. Imagine all of you guys bashing this so hard and so often and the method proving itself working in the end... How stupid would you end up looking? Alot I tell you. How stupid are we going to end up if it doesn't work? Not a single bit. I am improving the blood/lymph flow of my scalp daily and breaking the shit inside whatever it is and already seeing results as many other people. Besides I don't even know what I'm so cataclismically and dramatically losing here? I can only gain. I don't even do 2x20 mins btw I said that numerous times already. I do 1 or 2 10 minute session daily and I'm done. I'd still do this any day of the week rather than not do anything. So I don't see the point of all this? If you are sooo god damn lazy and you can't even massage your scalp for 5 minutes per day why even bother posting anything it just looks plain ridicolous.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Xenon wrote:method was stimulating his prostate with his middle finger, so that this would balance DHT levels, and with his other middle finger he placed it inside his right nostril...

Very Happy Remember to take photos of your technique guys!

Odysseus wrote:Lolz. This story is not too far from some of the weird stuff on this thread.

Odysseus the joker, you think this method is 'weird'? The last time I visited another hairloss forum (a few days ago) I heard about guys smothering human placenta over their noggins. Most other forums are clogged with closed-minded people thinking the only way to keep a few sparse hairs are to use chemicals to castrate yourself. Comparing a deep tissue massage of the scalp (in which we, the volunteers, are following a study) to extreme, 'weird' techniques like this is a joke. A joke I would only expect a clown to make, well done. You always seem to show in an attempt to provoke people and mock their methods..do you ever wonder why people act aggressive towards you?

@Complexx and others (rofl etc) - Chill. Lets just wait for updates and stop attacking/defending unknown results. There is alot of reasons for this working (for stabilisation and regrowth), but there is still going to be doubt and skeptics. To not doubt every new 'cure' for MPB which circulates every few days would be niave, we have probably all got our hopes up and had them crushed before with snake oils claims. This is why I posted some photos yesterday, hopefully I can compare them to later 'mugshots' and show some visual evidence of this working (or failing).
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:48 pm

dude, i am completely chilled. just waiting for some results. complex is the one continuously stating stuff like, DT is acheving 'results never replicated before', and then abusing anyone who questions him.

i mean he called me an idiot, a virgin, fredthebelgian, and then said my life will amount to shit. haha. maybe hes right about my life, but he doesnt need to point it out.

Hes one hostile little dude. one day hes going to say something to a unsound person, and we will have a suicide on our hands.

rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:36 pm

i'm not doing DT again until this dent on my head goes away, it looks like it's starting to fill in, and then I need someone to give me proper instructions on how hard to press down with your finger tips.

btw, does the study say regrowth in 10 months (as in major results), is it longer than 10 months?

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster121 Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm

nicks wrote:i'm not doing DT again until this dent on my head goes away, it looks like it's starting to fill in, and then I need someone to give me proper instructions on how hard to press down with your finger tips.

btw, does the study say regrowth in 10 months (as in major results), is it longer than 10 months?

Is the dent big? and how long have you been doing DT?

I think the idea is to press firmly in order to cause acute inflammation. But thats pretty vague as acute could mean different pain levels for each individual. Me personally I'm aiming for my temples to be red and for me to be able to feel blood being pumped into the area. I don't know if I'm going hard enough but having started yesterday my temples feel very sore today. I havent attempted my morning DT yet but I know it will be painful.

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:36 pm

Complexx wrote:
Slimnuts wrote:I'm really disappointed drex didnt post pics though. He must be on vacation now. I guess the results werent that mind blowing or he'd be here posting them.

Get that 10th month mark bs out of your head and start taking control of your own life situations. He will chime in when he's ready and he's already gained a lot of hair and completely stopped his hair loss after fin gave up on him. Make sure you're doing DT right, by a usb cam, and take a break from this forum... I think you need that.

Well 10 months is what this supposedly scientific study that it was based on said. My guess is Drex is not here because the results are miles away from what he stated they would be and he doesn't want to have to hear about it. If he were anywhere near a full head of hair he'd be back here I bet, and he wasn't even close in June. Yeah he had some regrowth but that may be as far as it goes, just some sparsh terminals.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Complexx can you show even a single picture on the entirety of the internet of 1 single man with MPB growing back a full head of hair. Even just a single 1. I kind of doubt it.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:49 pm

Yeah he had some regrowth but that may be as far as it goes, just some sparsh terminals.

So what you're loosely implying here; Drexx is a fraud and has disappeared for good? You believe he has either photoshoped his "results" or he has been using fin / minox to achieve some growth, but both only produced limited results, so he dusted before he was foiled?

I'm on to your secret language / code speak, alright.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:44 pm

Complex, calm the FUCK down, will ya? Every time there's an argument here, YOU'RE somehow fucking involved.
I'm sick of having to scroll through endless pages of shit!

I admire your passion and your helpfulness, but you're too bloody touchy and defensive!

Rofl answered your fist of shit like a true gentleman - learn from him.

You seem like a good bloke, Complex, so don't throw away your rep here, man. If people don't want to try DT, let them wait and see how other people go.

Now, back to business:

Update for NW3V: Six months in and regrowth on massive bald crown is now VISIBLE by eye. I could see it happening through my photos, but now I can actually see regrowth in the mirror. VERY SLOW going, of course. Let's hope this minor regrowth continues. Also, plenty of vellus has now appeared on my temples. But we'll have to wait and see.

My method now: Minimal brushing, then pinching, PRESSING (I still think this is a major part) and then finishing off with Drex's cross-hatching technique.

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:59 pm

Buster121 wrote:
nicks wrote:i'm not doing DT again until this dent on my head goes away, it looks like it's starting to fill in, and then I need someone to give me proper instructions on how hard to press down with your finger tips.

Is the dent big? and how long have you been doing DT?

I think the idea is to press firmly in order to cause acute inflammation. But thats pretty vague as acute could mean different pain levels for each individual. Me personally I'm aiming for my temples to be red and for me to be able to feel blood being pumped into the area. I don't know if I'm going hard enough but having started yesterday my temples feel very sore today. I havent attempted my morning DT yet but I know it will be painful.

The dent isn't massive, maybe the size of a nickel. I was pressing extremely hard when I was doing DT. (I did it for 2 weeks), I was pressing so hard that I would have broken a tall glass. Should I just do throbbing presses next time?

I won't attempt DT until it goes away (that's if it it does). I can barely stand having it on my head (especially since I shave my head) If I had hair I wouldn't give a shit.

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:41 pm

I admire your passion and your helpfulness, but you're too bloody touchy and defensive!

Yes, i agree that the infighting on here is no good at all because it turns into a bar room brawl. This is why I decided to pick up a bar stool, join in the brawl and attack the innocent bystander slimnuts. This strange behaviour can be explained by the 'deindividuation' phenomenon, whereby a normally well behaved individual (such as myself) would lose my sense of self awareness and succumb to unruly group thoughts and actions. So, Mr Complexx, I'm blaming you for my actions towards slimnuts. You made me do it. Don't make it happen again.

Thank you.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:55 pm

Lax scalp. Still has baldness.

https://youtu.be/pyz2s_CtRf4

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Last edited by bananasinpajamas on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:01 am

Can we just state the obvious. The 100 lb gorilla in the room?
Drexx never had any amazing results. His pics didn't show much of anything spectacular

He even said he just wanted this thread as positive encouragement, i.e. blind positive denial

Slimnuts wrote:
Complexx wrote:

Well 10 months is what this supposedly scientific study that it was based on said. My guess is Drex is not here because the results are miles away from what he stated they would be and he doesn't want to have to hear about it. If he were anywhere near a full head of hair he'd be back here I bet, and he wasn't even close in June. Yeah he had some regrowth but that may be as far as it goes, just some sparsh terminals.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Buster121 Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:08 am

Im confused if DT actually works. Im NW1/2,  I don't want to make my situation worse by doing DT. Can DT lead to a worsening situation?

Also Rob from perfecthairhealth doesn't show any before or after pics does he? Maybe he is just another Tom.

Buster121

Back to top Go down

Post  Florain Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:18 am

Buster121 wrote:Im confused if DT actually works. Im NW1/2,  I don't want to make my situation worse by doing DT. Can DT lead to a worsening situation?

Also Rob from perfecthairhealth doesn't show any before or after pics does he? Maybe he is just another Tom.

u can see Rob has beautiful hair on his demonstration video. no before pictures tho, maybe you can ask him tho

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  Florain Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:21 am

Buster121 wrote:Im confused if DT actually works. Im NW1/2,  I don't want to make my situation worse by doing DT. Can DT lead to a worsening situation?

in the long run i dont think DT can worsen your situation. it might cause some sheds at the beginning or you might even overdo it and the sheds will be even bigger but thats all

Florain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next