Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  bananasinpajamas Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:41 am

From previous posts, this thread is not meant to be a discussion thread. Rather it is meant to be a positive cheerleading thread, aka denial of reality.

the reason these DT guys get so incredibly angry and defensive when someone politely mentions they want to see pictures, is that they don't want to their house of cards to fall.

i dont think they are purposely lying, but they are most likely delusional. emotional defense mechanisms are very powerful. for example, you ever meet a fat woman who keeps talking about how hot she is and how many guys want her? or you ever meet a guy who brags about himself nonstop? it's kind of the same thing--they are actually trying to convince themselves of this new reality more than they are trying to convince you.

the fact that drexxx calls himself a NW1 or NW2, and the fact that he said his growth is at original density is a giant red flag already. the sheer frustration and anger when someone dares question this method is another red flag.

i wouldnt be as bothered if people just didn't post pictures. being a private person, i might not, but the reactions by these DT users who have "cured baldness" and are "on their way" to becoming Elvis, compounded with the HK study that looks like it was created by a sophomore in high school and Microsoft Paint doesn't fill me with confidence.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 23 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Growdamnit Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:35 pm

Great post JDawg.

Bananasinpajamas (sweet name),

I truly understand where you are coming from. I am just one guy losing his hair trying to recover what I have lost. I feel helpless as I can't possibly trust the internet or people for that matter. From what I do see, though, is that what is talked about in the study is actually happening underneath my scalp. This has NEVER happened before with anything else that I have tried. Nearly all itch is gone and I hardly peel after dermarolling. Whatever DT is doing, at the very least, it is making it seem like my bald spots are becoming healthier. It feels very odd to say that, but it feels much better intrinsically. I do not want to take pictures as I'm private and overall embarrassed by my hairloss, but would post a million of them if I get my hair back.

To back up Drex, I also questioned his "original density" quote, but when he stated, "original density", he meant that the vellus hair would soon turn into so. He was confident in saying that because he has seen this therapy work in certain stages of his problem areas.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:14 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:From previous posts, this thread is not meant to be a discussion thread. Rather it is meant to be a positive cheerleading thread, aka denial of reality.

the reason these DT guys get so incredibly angry and defensive when someone politely mentions they want to see pictures, is that they don't want to their house of cards to fall.

i dont think they are purposely lying, but they are most likely delusional. emotional defense mechanisms are very powerful. for example, you ever meet a fat woman who keeps talking about how hot she is and how many guys want her? or you ever meet a guy who brags about himself nonstop? it's kind of the same thing--they are actually trying to convince themselves of this new reality more than they are trying to convince you.

the fact that drexxx calls himself a NW1 or NW2, and the fact that he said his growth is at original density is a giant red flag already. the sheer frustration and anger when someone dares question this method is another red flag.

i wouldnt be as bothered if people just didn't post pictures. being a private person, i might not, but the reactions by these DT users who have "cured baldness" and are "on their way" to becoming Elvis, compounded with the HK study that looks like it was created by a sophomore in high school and Microsoft Paint doesn't fill me with confidence.

Mate, drex has posted his pictures.  Sort your life out.

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Look guys, for now (2 months into DT) I have gained so much density that it's abnormal. Even as a child I didn't have such density. I can wash my hair, dry it out, do a session of DT and it will stand spiked up naturally even if totally dry and my hair is medium length. I could post a picture if you want but it's kind of useless since you would see thick dark medium length hair and something around a norwood 1.5,no visible regrowth yet. (No emotional blockages here, I'm deadstraight honest). I kind of get why so many people are bashing this topic but really there's no point. People who are doing DT will still continue to do it and probably see some results. I know I already have. People who are hating on the topic will continue to hate it until there's obvious pictures of regrowth, but to some even that won't be enough, cuz if it were, the DT study itself would be enough for you to acknowledge it and start doing it. The same way you can fake a study (lol rly?) you can also fake the regrowth pictures on the forums or accredit it all to DT here right?(lol). I don't take anything, I eat normal food, I do DT, and I stopped all shedding, itching, seborrhea, weak hair, whatever you want in matter of few weeks. I never had healthier and thicker hair. Ever. Only because of DT, yes. Few friends both male and female lately asked me what shampoo do I use ,what do I do for my hair and such , so it's apparent it's not about self emotional blockages. Also, if I imagined all that thickening and fullness I must be a freaking case lol. Which I'm not (Just waiting for someone now to say that denial is the first step,cuz it's coming in the next few posts knowing people on this forum -.-). So yeah... There's plenty of science backing DT up. Also apart from making the scalp skin thin,soft,elastic and healthy for further "pumping" of the hair and making the perfect hair growing enviroment free of anything stuck in the scalp blocking off circulation,whether it's fibrosis or calcification or something else, letting DHT accumulate and such, one reason DT might be so healthy for the scalp in everyday use is that the slight wounding and insane blood flow stimulation always make sure you get the growth factor nutrients for your hair all the time every single day pretty much regardless what you eat, which is kinda said in the study. At least that is what I experienced. All of this is anecdotal, but it's what works for me. Also Finasteride and Minoxidil are anecdotal because it doesn't work for everyone if you wanna play it that way.There are studies behind those meds and there are studies behind DT and dermarolling,improving general circulation in the scalp for regrowth,loosening it up,vascularity net increase factors after manual stimulation etc. so take it how you want it. What you have been given here is, a method that is FREE of cost, totally legitimate physiologically wise, and a whole bunch of "anecdotal" evidences from people all around this forum and the entire DT study there to support it.So to anyone who is reading this post: do DT or don't, I really don't care. But stop coming here on this topic posting shitty posts just to shoot out that negative energy and frustration hair loss or whatever else is causing it. It produces nothing. It just makes people write posts like this which for all of you isn't even enough of a proof or "science" since being an eternal skeptic narrows your tunnel vision and closes you off to anything, and everything becomes shit in life and whatnot. DT is legitimate as or more than finasteride and other shitty chemicals , now dispute that. You can't. Nor can any doctor because micro chemistry and biology didn't really make it to that level so that we can test 100% compounds and activities after doing DT or taking finasteride or minoxidil. If it were nobody would be bald and I can assure you chemicals or drugs aren't the answer. In 99% of the cases neither are supplements or diet, because let's be realistic. At the end of the day, I wrote a post, I could write a Bible right now about all of this but while writing this I realised there's no point. You can all believe what you want and do what you want. There's plenty of science and explanations about the method throughout this forum and in biology books, just use your head. And please stop coming here posting totally unnecessary bashing comments, let's keep the thread clean open to regrowth pictures and advices about the technique and anything related , as I said previously. To anyone coming here just to say something negative, just don't dude... pointless.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:14 pm

its been discussed many times. Drexx's pictures do not clearly show progress. You see a lot of miniaturized hairs. You do not know if they are coming or going. Each picture is an extreme close up, and they are not of the same area and same angle. At best it shows minor regrowth, something akin to what minox might give you.

Its not just coming here saying something negative. This is a discussion forum and we are trying to get to the "truth", which is a method to regrow hair. How can that be achieved if all discussion is silenced because people get bent out of shape.

WE ALL WANT THIS TO BE THE CURE, but we also don't want to be led astray. So we simply ask questions, as any rational person would about an extraordinary claim.

Back to your post about scientific basis for DT.

There is no scientific research showing a causal effect between perifollicular fibrosis and hair loss (causation and correllation are two differnt things). Furthermore there is no research showing that DT is actually even removing fibrosis.

There is also no scientific research showing calcification in scalp tissue. The study everyone refers to CLEARLY states calcification in the skull bones.

There is also no scientific research showing hair loss as a result of a lack of blood circulation.

We have this wonky HK study that contains one low res crappy picture.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:41 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:its been discussed many times. Drexx's pictures do not clearly show progress. You see a lot of miniaturized hairs. You do not know if they are coming or going. Each picture is an extreme close up, and they are not of the same area and same angle. At best it shows minor regrowth, something akin to what minox might give you.

Its not just coming here saying something negative. This is a discussion forum and we are trying to get to the "truth", which is a method to regrow hair. How can that be achieved if all discussion is silenced because people get bent out of shape.

WE ALL WANT THIS TO BE THE CURE, but we also don't want to be led astray.  So we simply ask questions, as any rational person would about an extraordinary claim.

There is no scientific research showing a causal effect between perifollicular fibrosis and hair loss (causation and correllation are two differnt things). Furthermore there is no research showing that DT is actually even removing fibrosis.

There is also no scientific research showing calcification in scalp tissue. The study everyone refers to CLEARLY states calcification in the skull bones.

There is also no scientific research showing hair loss as a result of a lack of blood circulation.

among other people you obviously are not able to do the technique the proper way, otherwise you would STFU already because you'd see "scientific" proof right in front of you in the mirror.
even if it would only be minor regrowth it can be assumed that implying it early enough along the way of balding you would keep your hair in good shape for life.
but in my case i now filled the corners of my widows peak with terminal hair in an area of about 2cm and long vellus (about 0,7-1cm) is sprouting on open field below it down to my original hairline i had 8 years ago. given how the previous process developed these vellus are going to convert to terminal over time.
but maybe what you said is right, there's no scientific proof, hell i don't even know if my loss was due to fibrosis, calcification or whatever medical bullshit term.
still i see those hairs regrowing on my head. i.see.dead.hairs...must be delusional. best i'd stop DT and get on some meds.

thanks for setting my reality straight.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:01 pm

Chillax dude. we are all on the same side here.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:44 pm

hate to break it to you, but many current treatments can produce 1cm terminals. people are even able to get 1 to 2 inch terminals. but often they do not get past that

i hope you get full blown terminals and become elvis again. i really do because that is good news for us all.

however, its not safe to assume that you will eventually. and also just because it is helping today does not mean it will continue to be a viable treatment for life.

because of that calling this "the cure" is a bit premature. that's all i am saying.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:47 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:hate to break it to you, but many current treatments can produce 1cm terminals. people are even able to get 1 to 2 inch terminals. but often they do not get past that

i hope you get full blown terminals and become elvis again. i really do because that is good news for us all.

however, its not safe to assume that you will eventually. and also just because it is helping today does not mean it will continue to be a viable treatment for life.

because of that calling this "the cure" is a bit premature. that's all i am saying.

This is THE CURE because it is the ONLY treatment that addresses the "ivory dome", which I know is what causes hair loss. So actually... I see this being viable for life. I will post photos in 1 month I have decided.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:55 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:hate to break it to you, but many current treatments can produce 1cm terminals. people are even able to get 1 to 2 inch terminals. but often they do not get past that

it's the only treatment that restores scalp flexibility, sensitivity and blood flow. it's free, free of negative side effects and you can do it whenever you have your hands free. and it is already working, since 7 months i'm seeing weekly increasing improvement which is speeding up over time, so why would i assume it should stop suddenly?

guess you just don't know how to do it right. when you suggested gua sha (scraping scalp with hard object) or using a heating pad on your scalp to have the same effect as DT some time ago you already proved you have no idea what you are talking about.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Hey BelieveInIt, it's funny you mention sensitivity because I have DEFINITELY noticed this. Sometimes I think I'm wearing a hat because my hair actually have life and feels separate from my head. Have you experienced anything like this?
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:10 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:Hey BelieveInIt, it's funny you mention sensitivity because I have DEFINITELY noticed this. Sometimes I think I'm wearing a hat because my hair actually have life and feels separate from my head. Have you experienced anything like this?

i notice it the most when i'm in the shower. a year ago before i started any treatments the top of my scalp including the crown was totally numb. i would touch it but just didn't feel anything up there. now when i'm in the shower i sometimes get goosebumps because it feels so responsive. to me this is a big indicator i'm on the right way. so even if i would regain 0 hair i would still want to keep up this state and continue DT.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:14 pm

again. blood flow. scalp flexibility. where is the science to back up these as the cause of hair loss? this whole theory is based on a house of cards.

blood flow--its quite simple. hair transplants. for the vast majority of people the transplants do not fall out if taken from "safe" areas.

flexibility--everyone bags on maliniak, but even maliniak had better before and after pictures than DT!!! suddenly DT is treated as the holy grail and everyone is on board with the flexibility angle.

even if you refer back to the HK study, it does not reference calcification, ivory domes, or fibrosis. these are all things people on this thread have hypothesized about, which soon became solid fact.

hopefully this can be discussed without the usual rage.

BelieveInIt wrote:

it's the only treatment that restores scalp flexibility, sensitivity and blood flow. it's free, free of negative side effects and you can do it whenever you have your hands free. and it is already working, since 7 months i'm seeing weekly increasing improvement which is speeding up over time, so why would i assume it should stop suddenly?

guess you just don't know how to do it right. when you suggested gua sha (scraping scalp with hard object) or using a heating pad on your scalp to have the same effect as DT some time ago you already proved you have no idea what you are talking about.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:24 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:again. blood flow. scalp flexibility. where is the science to back up these as the cause of hair loss? this whole theory is based on a house of cards.

BelieveInIt wrote:

does grass grow on asphalt? does it grow without water? does it need a scientist to allow it to grow when it's in natural environment? did you need to read a scientific paper before you understood that?

you're the perfect example of what's wrong with most people nowadays. no common sense but as soon there's a scientific paper sponsored by multimillion dollar lobbies they follow gladly, blindly and naively into profitable addiction like lemmings.

transplants: takes a while to degenerate from cycle to cycle over time. hair loss drugs are recommended by doctors after transplants for the rest of patients life. why do you think that is?
maliniak: maliniak is a half-method. doesn't do much aside from a little bit extra blood flow. maliniak wants to make money so that's a clear motivation in putting up real/fake pics.

DT is the only therapy that adresses the top of the scalp, where blood flow gets separated if the ridge on top is too tight.

i really don't care much about the original study, if the problem is called "grease", "fibrosis", "calcification" or whatever all i care about is that i'm having success with it.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Joey Ramone Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:its been discussed many times. Drexx's pictures do not clearly show progress. You see a lot of miniaturized hairs. You do not know if they are coming or going. Each picture is an extreme close up, and they are not of the same area and same angle. At best it shows minor regrowth, something akin to what minox might give you.

WE ALL WANT THIS TO BE THE CURE, but we also don't want to be led astray.  So we simply ask questions, as any rational person would about an extraordinary claim.

Then leave it alone until some definitive proof comes out, no one's forcing you to read this thread. What's your agenda, dude?

Joey Ramone

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:30 pm

I'll admit it does seem absolutely f**ing insane that the study would only show 1 crappy ass picture. It just doesnt make sense. It really really really doesnt.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Slimnuts Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:32 pm

I'm doin this and I really hope it works, but it should be way more clear cut that this. Producing pictures should not have been hard from that study. Drexx, well I dunno yeah he has some regrowth but it seems totally unlikely hes gonna be nw1 full density by the 10 months. Ultra unlikely.

Slimnuts

Back to top Go down

Post  Younganddetermined Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:03 am

The other thing you guys who aren't pleased with drexx's pictures must remember is that he is taking these pics so up close that it's showing the natural space between hairs and up that close doesn't look good on anyone. He just wants to show us individual New hairs coming in. What I am trying to say is don't doubt his pics just because they're up close, they will look fuller when we see a normal distance picture

Younganddetermined

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:11 am

Man, bananas, I see where you're coming from but you are killing yourself with this waiting. What I wanna say is, even if every bald person on the entire Earth
and beyond to Andromeda regrew their hair with DT, it still wouldn't make the news and there would still continue to be studies and ads about this drug, that drug, this transplant, that supplement, this topical, anything that is worth any money, we are living in 21st century of consumerism and capital value who are we kidding here. I'm actually surprised there's anything like DT study anywhere on the internet. It could explain why it never got to the Pubmed or any "bigger" and more official scientific index and database, but instead you'd render it as the most underground and wtf study of all time if you just discovered it now first ever after it was uploaded on the website where it is. If you look at the entire study, it's too much work to be faked. Who would bother it's a waste of time. All that writing and measurement just to post it somewhere to be underground so noone can ever see it (control xyz). So let's analyze this. By all and any deduction logic this study and its results and effects are 100% true. By any scientific proof or explanation (even though there are some) this study will never be true no matter how much you want, because we are living in the world we are living. You are really waiting for something not possible to happen. It's much like you'll never see "you're a goddamn animal you were made to move around stop sitting on your ass all day long and move yourself" but instead you'll see ads for millions of supplements and powders and pills that "increase metabolic rate" and so on and so on and this is an eternal process as of last few decades. People just like to capitalize on health and visual effects more than ever period. If you look around people aren't even eating healthy anymore to actually be HEALTHY. They eat, or should I say they are forced to eat healthy so that they look better and stay younger longer. If you ask this anyone who's relatively young for who you know he works out/takes supps/eats healthy and all that watch the body language closely after the question if you know how to read it.
Bottomline, I'd suggest you move on with your life and come here once a month or something like that to check for pictures because you are coming here daily now as you said to "get to the truth". I hope you know that is impossible. Also, any and all results and thickening and eventual regrowth you see on this topic coming from DT will be totally anecdotal so you have to accept it. And furthermore the only reason it would be happening and in my case and other cases is, is actually ironically from the better scalp dimensions and tensions and better blood flow and anything that could come with that. So I don't know really what you expect from this topic. Science behind it? Hire a neutral,unbiased, public agent group of scientists who don't work under anyone to do some tests and you'll see all that it needs to be seen. Regrowth pictures? I suggest you came here less often, there's more chance of stumbling upon something given the time spent on this forum and topic that way. The only advice I can give you, if you refuse to do DT for yourself and see how YOU respond to it after a period of time.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:13 am

Slimnuts wrote:I'm doin this and I really hope it works, but it should be way more clear cut that this. Producing pictures should not have been hard from that study. Drexx, well I dunno yeah he has some regrowth but it seems totally unlikely hes gonna be nw1 full density by the 10 months. Ultra unlikely.

So what dude? He will eventually be there so that doesn't matter... The man has been bald for 10+ years.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:18 am

The other day it was "anything can grow vellus hair" and now it's "anything can grow terminals" but here's the thing... NOTHING has been shown to grow terminal hairs after YEARS of being slick bald on the temples/hair line. So, yeah, just shut the fuck up and do the therapy or keep loosing your hair like an idiot... plain and simple.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:38 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
bananasinpajamas wrote:again. blood flow. scalp flexibility. where is the science to back up these as the cause of hair loss? this whole theory is based on a house of cards.

BelieveInIt wrote:

does grass grow on asphalt? does it grow without water? does it need a scientist to allow it to grow when it's in natural environment? did you need to read a scientific paper before you understood that?

you're the perfect example of what's wrong with most people nowadays. no common sense but as soon there's a scientific paper sponsored by multimillion dollar lobbies they follow gladly, blindly and naively into profitable addiction like lemmings.

transplants: takes a while to degenerate from cycle to cycle over time. hair loss drugs are recommended by doctors after transplants for the rest of patients life. why do you think that is?
maliniak: maliniak is a half-method. doesn't do much aside from a little bit extra blood flow. maliniak wants to make money so that's a clear motivation in putting up real/fake pics.

DT is the only therapy that adresses the top of the scalp, where blood flow gets separated if the ridge on top is too tight.

i really don't care much about the original study, if the problem is called "grease", "fibrosis", "calcification" or whatever all i care about is that i'm having success with it.

The Maliniak Method is actually pretty damn legit.... It just takes longer than DT because DT loosens the scalp up a lot more and does many other things all at once. And yeah Bananas is just an idiot. I already showed him scientific evidence of hair loss completely STOPPING when the scalp is loosened via receiving botox injections to the muscles around the scalp. Just leave him alone, he's a delusional, pathetic idiot. You can all cry about me being hostile... I can care less lol. Nearly all of the naysayers on here have either lost their common sense or never had it to begin with... sad.

PS: This is how stupid guys like Bananas could be... The botox study had a few dozen patients and all of them stopped their hair loss and most regrew hair (just imagine what would have happened if they would have done something to stimulate the dormant hair follicles). The study he posted had what.... ONE PERSON? One person who couldn't regrow some of his balding scalp hair after having it transplanted to his arm (without any stimulation whatsoever lol) ONE PERSON vs dozens of guys lol. This guy is either stupid or has an agenda... period.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  rofl Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 am

complexx said:
'So what dude? He will eventually be there so that doesn't matter... The man has been bald for 10+ years.'

Im pretty sure he was never bald.  he had receded temples which he says are growing back, but your grossly exaggerating the situation, just like you have been for this entire thread.
rofl
rofl

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:31 am

It's funny how the most active thread on this forum is the easiest thing in the world you can do with your hands yet this entire thread is one big fight.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:21 am

rofl wrote:complexx said:
'So what dude? He will eventually be there so that doesn't matter... The man has been bald for 10+ years.'

Im pretty sure he was never bald.  he had receded temples which he says are growing back, but your grossly exaggerating the situation, just like you have been for this entire thread.

That's what I meant............ If you follow my posts (like you do with everyone) you would notice that I recently said Drexx was a NW2-2.5 based on his pics IMO.

If you were in our shoes (the people actually doing the method how it's supposed to be done) you definitely wouldn't consider anything I've said lately as being "exaggerated"... But you're not, you're a skeptic that "exaggerates" his skeptism and makes everything worse for himself. Sucks to be you... you're a what... NW5 or something? See where your "skeptism" got you?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next