Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  sdguy Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:43 am

I'm not sold on the shoulder/spinal imbalance idea because only the fingers I use to press are affected (middle mainly and little of index and thumb). Also, I press the hardest with my middle fingers and those are affected the most, if it were some kind of imbalance I would expect the other fingers to be at least a little numb.

I'm transitioning to using the two outermost fingers for pressing which is not as easy but I will see what happens.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Duketronix Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:53 am

Well it could just be you have weak fingers and wrists. even elbows there's a lot of places the things can get pinched or be imbalances/weak.

It doesn't HAVE to be in your shoulders or your spine, those are just obvious ones for most people who sit at desks all day. Either way if you're getting numbness it is almost definitely neurological. If you don't condition yourself at all for balance and mobility then the things your describing are text book symptoms of those issues especially since they persist long after doing the activity.

Do whatever you want though, just trying to help. A single finger can definitely go numb from problems quite far away FYI.

How hard are you guys pressing anyway? You don't need to go completely ape chit crazy up there. Why not use your knuckles half the time? use a tool? All this stuff has been covered before hasn't it?

As an aside: I find it funny that people need an external reason to take care of themselves and maintain such basic things as mobility and posture. What a weird world we live in.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:12 pm

Duketronix wrote:

As an aside: I find it funny that people need an external reason to take care of themselves and maintain such basic things as mobility and posture.  What a weird world we live in.

posture, exercise, diet, sex, temperature exposure..wrong and detached from nature in every single way it is possible. and still trying to single out "THE reason" for hairloss, cancer or whatever.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:27 am

Where's everyone at? Can we have some progress reports?
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:56 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
Duketronix wrote:

As an aside: I find it funny that people need an external reason to take care of themselves and maintain such basic things as mobility and posture.  What a weird world we live in.

posture, exercise, diet, sex, temperature exposure..wrong and detached from nature in every single way it is possible. and still trying to single out "THE reason" for hairloss, cancer or whatever.

The 21st century of calculated living and existence. Man so much things have gone wrong but then again nothing is wrong if you focus on the inside of yourself and not think about the world too much. But what kind of bullshit existence is it anyway. We've received so much property for abstract thought, and for what? Anyway evolution failed big time. I see some topics on this forum about physiology and sex roles and such, and the mere point at which you have to discuss it logically and analyze it just showcases major major brain failure. Not meant to anyone specific but to humans as a race. There are some foundational things that are inside all of us and which just should not be understood. But this cognitive curse we received just makes us so "hooked" to being able to understand everything. And man the generations in 50 years and more are gonna have it so fucked with all the upcoming technology coming our way. All the nanorobots and quantum computers and whatever are just gonna create more delusion, depression , detachment, polution etc. Not to mention that aesthetic industries of all sorts are growing so much in numbers and the reason for that is fucked up people all over the world who just become more fucked because of a world we live in. It's never endless. There's so much striving for perfectionism in terms of looks and everything else to that extent that you if you are a perfectionist nowadays you're not even classified as a narcissist or depressed or some disorder or whatever cuz it just became natural. Btw saving and regrowing hair is an example of perfectionism. In theory people who are balding should be able to not even care about it and let it fall of. That is NATURAL. But tell me someone who reacts like this. Maybe 1% of the population. So yeah, that just shows everyone is fucked up. Not to mention the fitness and makeup and all the shit. Also internet teaching you most basic natural life stuff etc. You can't even meet someone in the city who doesn't have some sort of emotional walls. It's becoming ridiculous. I could talk about this forever so I'm just gonna stop the rant.

To answer the above post : about 2 months of DT , hair thickened. No sheeding, no further recession, no regrowth. Still a textbook norwood 2.

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:12 am

To answer the earlier question about doing is slow. I never do it particularly fast and I'm getting growth. Sometimes I just do it at a slow relaxed pace but get deep like giving a massage. Seems to work fine for me. I actually find that sometimes for me it works better and I get a nice cool/tingly feeling in my scalp more from the slower deep sessions than from any kind of insane attack on my head. That being the case I wasn't able to do it as much at first because my scalp was so tight. The exercise gets easier as the scalp loosens.

I just had a pretty big shed actually, but I'm convinced it was a good thing. I have a ridiculous amount of hairs filling in my temples, maybe about 20-30 terminal, a crap load of ones that are still blonde but are a good cm almost in length (some of them getting darker) and then another ton of smaller ones, many now visible without getting ridiculously close.

I actually considered taking a pic the other day to share but its just impossible to capture very well or at least was taking longer to capture than I cared to put in to it so I gave up.
If you were here I could show you and there'd be no debate, it isn't miniaturizing the opposite is happening. A very clear progression exactly the same as Drexx's. These temples have been slick for over a decade btw, I had a widow's peak in highschool after about Gr.10-11 and I'm 30 now.

I fully understand why drexx is waiting before posting the full photos, until it's ALL filled it will be subjected to debate and skepticism and going down that road is honestly just a waste of time when you think about it.

I have been doing DT for about?.... Well I it's hard to say. Manuals for a long time, found this technique in Dec. So 6 months, but never actually did actual DT consistently until maybe 3-4 months ago when drexx started posting crazy pics of regrowth.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:57 am

Hi, I'm thinking of getting in on this Detumescence Therapy. I'm just wondering if people wait till they're not losing hair anymore before they start, or is it the act of doing the DT that stops the hairloss?

I'm afraid of doing it and it causing a lot of hair loss.

Also, does DT get rid of scalp inflammation/ itch? If so how long does that take? Can't even remember what it feels like to have a scalp that isn't irritated all the time. Such a creepy feeling and constantly reminds me of hair loss.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:00 pm

Hello friends. I have been super busy and still am, so I have only been lurking for the past months. (very quick history of me: detumescence 15min a day (maybe for 8 months now), brushing once a day, lasercomb 4x week, and rogaine 2x daily. You would think that being on all this crap, I would have stellar hair, but not really. I never really have been able to gain back my NW2 I had 1.5 years ago, right now im a NW5 ever since I stopped rogaine.. despite getting back on)

ANYWAYS.. Detumescence has been really hard for me to get myself to do because of the work that needs to go into doing it. Sometime this week someone posted something about gua sha. I looked into it and tried it out today. I REALLY felt the scalp invigoration when I did this for about 10min. All I did was take a porcelain tiger claw I had lying around and stroked my scalp all over. It turned pretty red and I saw arteries pumping across my temples that I never saw before, more than after a good cardio session haha. So I kept doing it every hour or so. I dont know how to explain the sensation but it feels like shits actually flowing on the top of my head. So I was wondering if you guys could try incorporating this for 5-10 minutes if you can to see if maybe it helps more? I mean it makes sense... rubbing a part of your skin with a smooth object naturally illicit blood to the area, bringing tons of micronutrients and crap. ALSO the circulatory system might actually have to perform angiogenesis (form new capillary pathways) to actually get the blood to this area that is experiencing the stimulus. I dont know..... more insight needed.

Thanks to the poster who posted it originally.
EDIT. sorry for the bad grammar and confusing sentence structure, im just really busy but i hope you guys get my point.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:04 pm

here is a website with some information
http://www.healthtraditions.com.au/essays/gua-sha.htm

here is a video with english subtitles about a woman who is 87 who grew back hair supposedly by doing gua sha.
the hair part begins at 9:00min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRMgKz-Xzzo

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:38 pm

dudebro wrote:here is a website with some information
http://www.healthtraditions.com.au/essays/gua-sha.htm

here is a video with english subtitles about a woman who is 87 who grew back hair supposedly by doing gua sha.
the hair part begins at 9:00min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRMgKz-Xzzo

Do you perform the massage on your whole scalp or just the temples? Is the top of your head loose or is it "unpinchable"?
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  MrGalea Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:10 pm

An interesting development: I finally heard the cracking sound that everyone's talked about (I always thought the ''crack" everyone heard was just the hair being rubbed).

I had a very stubborn, painful, tight spot near my crown and had been working the absolute shit out of it for several days, which actually gave me a tension headache for a few days. This morning while pinching it, I heard a crack and the pain INSTANTLY disappeared. It seems the fatty or whatever deposit underneath was sharp-edged and thus hurting my scalp. Who knows how many nutrients that deposit was blocking?

I think we really have something going with DT.

Quick update for NW3V: About four months in, getting some slight gains in the crown (only visible via camera phone photos). But a light, central shadow of hair is now visible in the mirror. Temples have vellus near receding part. Nothing in the slick-bald middle though.

Who else has an update?

MrGalea

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:28 am

Complexx wrote:

Do you perform the massage on your whole scalp or just the temples? Is the top of your head loose or is it "unpinchable"?

I do det on my whole scalp but it leaves creases where my scalp can't completely be lifted if that makes sense. when i push my scalp together it makes deep lines, so i guess its still "unpinchable" but more loose than it used to be.

Im just saying that maybe gua sha might break down the calcium deposits or whatever tissue calcification (or whatever the mechanism of problem is) a lot faster than we could with our hands.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:32 am

dudebro wrote:
Complexx wrote:

I do det on my whole scalp but it leaves creases where my scalp can't completely be lifted if that makes sense. when i push my scalp together it makes deep lines, so i guess its still "unpinchable" but more loose than it used to be.

Im just saying that maybe gua sha might break down the calcium deposits or whatever tissue calcification (or whatever the mechanism of problem is) a lot faster than we could with our hands.

a few pages ago i recommended not only folding your scalp in south-north direction but also east-west if you get what i mean. this will get rid of any creases "where you scalp can't be lifted". it's hard to align your hands properly to do it, but it takes DT on a new level.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:24 am

dudebor- get off the minox. If you're NW5 already why worry? If you're not SPECIFICALLY focusing on making the areas that are hard to move move and become pliable.... then are you even really doing DT at all? I used a fat tooth wooden comb for a good year doing pretty close to what that lady is doing but going harder sometimes and in other directions and it did help, but DT is helping WAY more than it did. Maybe some of it's cumulative though.

Mr. Galea - The cracking is amazing and was the beginning of the return of other sensations to my scalp. DT also gets much easier once things are brocken up.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Month 4: Had initial hair fall and more recession in temples (only place I'm losing). All vellus hair is now noticeably longer and it seems like there is more of it. Will keep you all updated.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:17 am

whoever is thinking about doing it, should do it! I think this is the real deal, im getting bunch of vellous hair sprouting around my hairline, the hair is gettng darker and longer too, pretty amazing. I don't see much vellous on my back temple tho, I think drexx was having trouble with this too awhile back?

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:19 am

boogv510 wrote:whoever is thinking about doing it, should do it! I think this is the real deal, im getting bunch of vellous hair sprouting around my hairline, the hair is gettng darker and longer too, pretty amazing. I don't see much vellous on my back temple tho, I think drexx was having trouble with this too awhile back?

"back temple" ? Can understand left or right temple, but dont know what you mean by "back"

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:24 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
boogv510 wrote:whoever is thinking about doing it, should do it! I think this is the real deal, im getting bunch of vellous hair sprouting around my hairline, the hair is gettng darker and longer too, pretty amazing. I don't see much vellous on my back temple tho, I think drexx was having trouble with this too awhile back?

"back temple" ? Can understand left or right temple, but dont know what you mean by "back"

i made a quick diagram to what I mean by back temple

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 13 Untitl10

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:27 am

Ok, thanks.

How long you been doing DT? Does it stop scalp inflammation/ itch?

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:31 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:Ok, thanks.

How long you been doing DT? Does it stop scalp inflammation/ itch?

I never had any scalp itch ever since I clean up my diet and follow immortal regimen. I started dt back in January, so roughly 6 months? Hopefully I get a full head of hair when I hit the 10 months mark Smile

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  sizzlinghairs Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:57 pm

Duketronix wrote:Well it could just be you have weak fingers and wrists. even elbows there's a lot of places the things can get pinched or be imbalances/weak.  

It doesn't HAVE to be in your shoulders or your spine, those are just obvious ones for most people who sit at desks all day.  Either way if you're getting numbness it is almost definitely neurological.  If you don't condition yourself at all for balance and mobility then the things your describing are text book symptoms of those issues especially since they persist long after doing the activity.

Do whatever you want though, just trying to help.  A single finger can definitely go numb from problems quite far away FYI.

How hard are you guys pressing anyway?  You don't need to go completely ape chit crazy up there.  Why not use your knuckles half the time?  use a tool?  All this stuff has been covered before hasn't it?

I appreciate your thoughts duke. I am actually pretty fit, exercise daily, eat pretty well. I try to pay attention to my posture etc etc.

The really strange thing is how the numbness is isolated to the tip of my left middle finger. Its been like this for almost 7 months now (the last time I did DT). I saw my hand specialist today again. He said since my EMG was normal and x ray was normal, it could be some kind of a-typical carpal tunnel. I asked him if he thought it could be actual nerve damage. He doesnt think so as there was no extreme blunt trauma, it was just me doing my massage, albeit pretty vigorously. The next step he said is to try and inject a cortisone shot into the carpal tunnel and see if my symptoms lesson or go away. A "diagnostic injection". I wish I could just figure out what this is.......  Sad I would love to start DT again.

sizzlinghairs

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:12 pm

[/quote]

I appreciate your thoughts duke. I am actually pretty fit, exercise daily, eat pretty well. I try to pay attention to my posture etc etc.

The really strange thing is how the numbness is isolated to the tip of my left middle finger. Its been like this for almost 7 months now (the last time I did DT). I saw my hand specialist today again. He said since my EMG was normal and x ray was normal, it could be some kind of a-typical carpal tunnel. I asked him if he thought it could be actual nerve damage. He doesnt think so as there was no extreme blunt trauma, it was just me doing my massage, albeit pretty vigorously. The next step he said is to try and inject a cortisone shot into the carpal tunnel and see if my symptoms lesson or go away. A "diagnostic injection". I wish I could just figure out what this is.......  Sad I would love to start DT again.[/quote]

Well just doing all of those things doesn't mean that problems can't arise. Without specific knowledge and attention to mobility and proper movement patterns all kinds of things can go wrong.

It's obviously up to you to do what you want and go ahead and let them inject you with stuff but if you haven't explored the reflexology side and releasing triggers points/strengthening and balancing muscles properly then I think it's a mistake.

I say this coming form being in a similar situation to you in my early twenties getting numbness and pain in my hands then sometimes numbness in my left cheek too.

Doctors had lots of ideas for me, all of which I'm glad I didn't go with.

No problems for almost a decade now.

I guess its just a difference in personality. I would rather put the work in, find the source and fix it. Rather than let people play around in hopes of finding a bandaid patch that I'll be dependent on for life as the problem worsens. Just like with hair regrowth the journey of learning is a very enlightening one.

Good luck either way though!

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:31 pm

sizzlinghairs wrote:
Duketronix wrote:Well it could just be you have weak fingers and wrists. even elbows there's a lot of places the things can get pinched or be imbalances/weak.  

It doesn't HAVE to be in your shoulders or your spine, those are just obvious ones for most people who sit at desks all day.  Either way if you're getting numbness it is almost definitely neurological.  If you don't condition yourself at all for balance and mobility then the things your describing are text book symptoms of those issues especially since they persist long after doing the activity.

Do whatever you want though, just trying to help.  A single finger can definitely go numb from problems quite far away FYI.

How hard are you guys pressing anyway?  You don't need to go completely ape chit crazy up there.  Why not use your knuckles half the time?  use a tool?  All this stuff has been covered before hasn't it?

The really strange thing is how the numbness is isolated to the tip of my left middle finger. Its been like this for almost 7 months now (the last time I did DT). I saw my hand specialist today again. He said since my EMG was normal and x ray was normal, it could be some kind of a-typical carpal tunnel. I asked him if he thought it could be actual nerve damage. He doesnt think so as there was no extreme blunt trauma, it was just me doing my massage, albeit pretty vigorously. The next step he said is to try and inject a cortisone shot into the carpal tunnel and see if my symptoms lesson or go away. A "diagnostic injection". I wish I could just figure out what this is.......  Sad I would love to start DT again.

You might have De Quervain's tenosynovitis? I know I was getting shooting pain when I first started doing dt because of all the pressure I put on my thumb/wrist, what help me was taking msm.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:34 am

i posted about guasha

in my opinion, based on the information we know, this is basically what dutamescence is doing. squeezing blood out of semi permeable capillaries into surrounding tissue, i.e. extravasation, resulting in a slew of growth factors being produced. some think this is actually the mode of action of minoxidil as well.

using a guasha scraper is quicker.

dudebro wrote:Hello friends. I have been super busy and still am, so I have only been lurking for the past months. (very quick history of me: detumescence 15min a day (maybe for 8 months now), brushing once a day, lasercomb 4x week, and rogaine 2x daily. You would think that being on all this crap, I would have stellar hair, but not really. I never really have been able to gain back my NW2 I had 1.5 years ago, right now im a NW5 ever since I stopped rogaine.. despite getting back on)

ANYWAYS.. Detumescence has been really hard for me to get myself to do because of the work that needs to go into doing it. Sometime this week someone posted something about gua sha. I looked into it and tried it out today. I REALLY felt the scalp invigoration when I did this for about 10min. All I did was take a porcelain tiger claw I had lying around and stroked my scalp all over. It turned pretty red and I saw arteries pumping across my temples that I never saw before, more than after a good cardio session haha. So I kept doing it every hour or so. I dont know how to explain the sensation but it feels like shits actually flowing on the top of my head. So I was wondering if you guys could try incorporating this for 5-10 minutes if you can to see if maybe it helps more? I mean it makes sense... rubbing a part of your skin with a smooth object naturally illicit blood to the area, bringing tons of micronutrients and crap. ALSO the circulatory system might actually have to perform angiogenesis (form new capillary pathways) to actually get the blood to this area that is experiencing the stimulus. I dont know..... more insight needed.

EDIT. sorry for the bad grammar and confusing sentence structure, im just really busy but i hope you guys get my point.

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:24 pm

bananasinpajamas wrote:i posted about guasha

in my opinion, based on the information we know, this is basically what dutamescence is doing. squeezing blood out of semi permeable capillaries into surrounding tissue, i.e. extravasation, resulting in a slew of growth factors being produced. some think this is actually the mode of action of minoxidil as well.

using a guasha scraper is quicker.

dudebro wrote:Hello friends. I have been super busy and still am, so I have only been lurking for the past months. (very quick history of me: detumescence 15min a day (maybe for 8 months now), brushing once a day, lasercomb 4x week, and rogaine 2x daily. You would think that being on all this crap, I would have stellar hair, but not really. I never really have been able to gain back my NW2 I had 1.5 years ago, right now im a NW5 ever since I stopped rogaine.. despite getting back on)

lots of misinformation on here lately. how is this what DT is doing when it's only scraping your scalp? how could scraping the surface of your scalp have a breaking or loosening effect to stiff tissue more than 0.3mm below the surface?
don't get me wrong it might be beneficial in addition but it's NOT what DT is. i don't have a problem with attempts to improve DT but with people trying to replace it with something useless and then complaining that DT doesn't work the next day.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next