Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  NYJets Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:20 pm

Complexx wrote:
NYJets wrote:
Complexx wrote:
playmaker wrote:Who is also Derma rolling whilst doing DT?

Complexx weren't you derma rolling?

Whats your protocol? how often? do you DT the next day right after? etc

Nope... I tried it for a bit but saw no point since DT works so well alone. As for your questions though, my protocol is very simple. For manuals: I do DT (pinch/squeeze/knead ALL over my scalp somewhat gentle while increasing the the intensity little by little) I massage my Frontalis, occipitalus, back of the head, and face (massaging the face is optional)  I wash my hair once a week with Dr.Broners Eucalyptis liquid soap a day after I apply/massage Emu & Castor oil all over my scalp (I apply those two oils once a week,)

As for internals: I take MSM (8-10g a day) first thing in the morning and sometime in the afternoon... I make sure so consume the MSM on am empty stomach both times.... I also take Mercolas Krill Oll, Ecklonia Cava, Decalcify, and 3 innerlight supergreens juices every day (I also make sure to take a break from supps and take 2weeks off every other month)

Oh and I almost forgot... As I continue to fix & optimize my posture, results have been increasing. I can't stress how important it is to fix/correct both your cranio facial region and your overall posture. This I feel is a vital part that people rarely talk about on this forum.

Hope this helps man

Not to get too OT but care to share a regimen for this?

Just wanted to clarify on something I said before... I take a break from SOME Supps for about two weeks every 2 months, not every month. I do this after 6-12 months after taking the supps consistently and I always stay on the essential supps.

Anyways, as for your question, it all depends on your postural problem(s) man. Do you know if you have a postural issue? And if so, what is it? This would help me answer your question a lot better. I would highly recommend seeing a good chiro that actually fixes the core issues instead of trying to maintain you as a patient/client by only dealing with the symptoms. You can go to him/her and find out what you have, receive an adjustment, and find out what postural issue(s) you may have so you can take care of your issues at home with specific stretches/yoga stretches, exercises, and some trigger point therapy. It can be as simple as purchasing a good foam roller/rumble roller and combining the use of that with some specific stretching technique, or something less cost effective like getting some Bowen therapy done...

6 months-1 year is usually the "sweet spot" for realigning the body to it's optimal position depending on how long you've had your specific postural issue(s.) Also, MSM & niacinamide can aid in moving things back to normal more quickly (IMO.)

As for fixing your cranio facial problems, I guess I can mention that in a new thread since several people have requested to start one.... I can make a thread tomorrow so we can all contribute and share what we know.

Thanks complexx I actually really enjoy yoga and foam rollers are so very awesome for me and my glutes/sciatia. My bad posture really comes from my lower back/core region from an injury I had working at UPS many years ago that I never recovered from. If I let my hammies even get somewhat tight it's game over for me and my back pain says hello (which it has recently kicked in for the first time in a long time)... awakening like a vampire to show it's true colors that I so wish to have forgotten by now. My posture when standing, not so bad...but when sitting it is god awful!
NYJets
NYJets

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 17 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  dudebro Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:30 am

grew a shadow of vellus hair over my scalp after doing gua sha after the DT...

been doing this for 2 weeks now and seeing results with my naked eye. prior to that I have been doing DT (since sept 2013) and rogaine (since january 2013) and was not having noticeable regrowth.

strongly encourage more people to try it.. think about it. scraping the area with jade stimulates a minor injury but should get the growth factors and prostaglandins to that area. combine this with a loose scalp and youll have great flow of these nutrients and hormones. I might consider posting pics once I get more results but theres no point for this forum since I am using rogaine, even though im pretty sure its not from the rogaine. and i cant afford to stop atm or else ill jump to a nw 6/7

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:45 am

but then again maybe i wont shed if i stop the rogaine. not willing to risk it though. if more people see these results with the gua sha and DT then i will.

best of luck

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:26 am

NYJets wrote:
Complexx wrote:
NYJets wrote:
Complexx wrote:
playmaker wrote:Who is also Derma rolling whilst doing DT?

Complexx weren't you derma rolling?

Whats your protocol? how often? do you DT the next day right after? etc

Nope... I tried it for a bit but saw no point since DT works so well alone. As for your questions though, my protocol is very simple. For manuals: I do DT (pinch/squeeze/knead ALL over my scalp somewhat gentle while increasing the the intensity little by little) I massage my Frontalis, occipitalus, back of the head, and face (massaging the face is optional)  I wash my hair once a week with Dr.Broners Eucalyptis liquid soap a day after I apply/massage Emu & Castor oil all over my scalp (I apply those two oils once a week,)

As for internals: I take MSM (8-10g a day) first thing in the morning and sometime in the afternoon... I make sure so consume the MSM on am empty stomach both times.... I also take Mercolas Krill Oll, Ecklonia Cava, Decalcify, and 3 innerlight supergreens juices every day (I also make sure to take a break from supps and take 2weeks off every other month)

Oh and I almost forgot... As I continue to fix & optimize my posture, results have been increasing. I can't stress how important it is to fix/correct both your cranio facial region and your overall posture. This I feel is a vital part that people rarely talk about on this forum.

Hope this helps man

Not to get too OT but care to share a regimen for this?

Just wanted to clarify on something I said before... I take a break from SOME Supps for about two weeks every 2 months, not every month. I do this after 6-12 months after taking the supps consistently and I always stay on the essential supps.

Anyways, as for your question, it all depends on your postural problem(s) man. Do you know if you have a postural issue? And if so, what is it? This would help me answer your question a lot better. I would highly recommend seeing a good chiro that actually fixes the core issues instead of trying to maintain you as a patient/client by only dealing with the symptoms. You can go to him/her and find out what you have, receive an adjustment, and find out what postural issue(s) you may have so you can take care of your issues at home with specific stretches/yoga stretches, exercises, and some trigger point therapy. It can be as simple as purchasing a good foam roller/rumble roller and combining the use of that with some specific stretching technique, or something less cost effective like getting some Bowen therapy done...

6 months-1 year is usually the "sweet spot" for realigning the body to it's optimal position depending on how long you've had your specific postural issue(s.) Also, MSM & niacinamide can aid in moving things back to normal more quickly (IMO.)

As for fixing your cranio facial problems, I guess I can mention that in a new thread since several people have requested to start one.... I can make a thread tomorrow so we can all contribute and share what we know.

Thanks complexx I actually really enjoy yoga and foam rollers are so very awesome for me and my glutes/sciatia. My bad posture really comes from my lower back/core region from an injury I had  working at UPS many years ago that I never recovered from. If I let my hammies even get somewhat tight it's game over for me and my back pain says hello (which it has recently kicked in for the first time in a long time)... awakening like a vampire to show it's true colors that I so wish to have forgotten by now. My posture when standing, not so bad...but when sitting it is god awful!

considering posture:

- make it a habit keeping your head tilted back slightly like a hiphop bro rather than straight or even down no matter what you do, balance it on your shoulders instead of keeping it straight
- if you're sitting in front of the computer a lot position the monitor above your head so you're not looking down all the time
- do not try to or unintentionally keep a certain expression or look on your face throughout the day (like frowning all the time), keep it relaxed and flexible
- use your neck muscles, don't keep your head straight for hours without moving them (fixed if you use a gymnastic ball to sit on instead of a chair)

- use a ball instead of a chair. this will automatically fix your back problems over time, as well as improve your breathing, coordination etc..

these are the most important things to consider regarding posture if you want to speed up the effects of DT

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:37 pm

dudebro wrote:grew a shadow of vellus hair over my scalp after doing gua sha after the DT...

been doing this for 2 weeks now and seeing results with my naked eye. prior to that I have been doing DT (since sept 2013) and rogaine (since january 2013) and was not having noticeable regrowth.

strongly encourage more people to try it.. think about it. scraping the area with jade stimulates a minor injury but should get the growth factors and prostaglandins to that area. combine this with a loose scalp and youll have great flow of these nutrients and hormones. I might consider posting pics once I get more results but theres no point for this forum since I am using rogaine, even though im pretty sure its not from the rogaine. and i cant afford to stop atm or else ill jump to a nw 6/7

gua sha sounds interesting but im getting real good resutls with dt so im kool with that for now.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  chubbfrank Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:34 am

dudebro wrote:

Hey dudebro, I'm curious about scraping because as of lately I've been using a comb to scrape my scalp, which removes flakes and buildup. Is there a difference between using something like a comb verses a stone/rock?

chubbfrank

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:16 pm

dont use any stone or rock

use a smooth hard rounded object (like a ceramic chinese soup spoon or the back of a jar lid)

what you are trying to do is cause extravasation, which is squeezing blood out of your capillaries via pressure.

so a comb is more likely to scrape and damage the skin, which is not what you want to do with guasha

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:59 am

A little over 4 1/2 months in and I am still shedding visibly much more than I ever have. I am getting really nervous that this isn't going to end well for me.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:43 am

BelieveInIt wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
RAptor wrote:
playmaker wrote:I'm finding that my scalp is actually looser in the areas where my hair is thinning...temples and crown seem a lot more flexible then the vertex...so what gives?

same here, for me the most loosened areas are those where I lost all my hair, temples

I'll say this once more, you have to loosen your ENTIRE scalp, not just the temples/crown. How can anybody possibly think that all of their hair follicles will receive adequate nourishment/blood supply if the main arteries around the middle of the head are compressed and constricted? If you don't loosen your whole scalp you are wasting your time IMO.

Im doing it on my temple and hairline and im seeing good results.

You may have a looser scalp

My scalp is pretty tight to be honest when I first started, even my crown area is still super tight, I can't even pinch that part of the scalp.

you might see results like i did focusing on temples only. but is it really necessary to point out that you might get better results if you do your whole scalp?

imagine your main artery being constricted to only 20% of potential blood flow. then you loosen up your temples and go crazy.. wow because now you've got 20% regrowth. i don't know about you but at least for my part i like to optimize what i do.

Hi, so have you had regrowth on the temples and hairline? If so, can you tell me how long it took and any other advice?

Thanks a lot.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  dudebro Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:49 am

chubbfrank wrote:
dudebro wrote:

Hey dudebro, I'm curious about scraping because as of lately I've been using a comb to scrape my scalp, which removes flakes and buildup. Is there a difference between using something like a comb verses a stone/rock?

what bananas said is correct.. it doesnt really matter what you use as long as it is smooth, but hard. it might seem contradictory, but you dont actually want to scratch your skin with rough edges or anything sharp. you just need the pressure strokes to be felt. go ahead and do it until your entire head becomes red. you should be able to get your arteries pumping as if you went for a run or did intense cardio.

dudebro

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:28 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
boogv510 wrote:
Complexx wrote:
RAptor wrote:
playmaker wrote:I'm finding that my scalp is actually looser in the areas where my hair is thinning...temples and crown seem a lot more flexible then the vertex...so what gives?

same here, for me the most loosened areas are those where I lost all my hair, temples

I'll say this once more, you have to loosen your ENTIRE scalp, not just the temples/crown. How can anybody possibly think that all of their hair follicles will receive adequate nourishment/blood supply if the main arteries around the middle of the head are compressed and constricted? If you don't loosen your whole scalp you are wasting your time IMO.

Im doing it on my temple and hairline and im seeing good results.

You may have a looser scalp

My scalp is pretty tight to be honest when I first started, even my crown area is still super tight, I can't even pinch that part of the scalp.

you might see results like i did focusing on temples only. but is it really necessary to point out that you might get better results if you do your whole scalp?

imagine your main artery being constricted to only 20% of potential blood flow. then you loosen up your temples and go crazy.. wow because now you've got 20% regrowth. i don't know about you but at least for my part i like to optimize what i do.

Hi, so have you had regrowth on the temples and hairline? If so, can you tell me how long it took and any other advice?

Thanks a lot.

hey elmo, i first started noticing something to happen in the corners of my widows peak at about 1 month in. was not much but i new it was working. i focused mainly on my temples at that time while giving the top of my head only half-heartedly attention because i was lazy and skin on top was very rigid and almost impossible to pinch. however my regrowth increased to more vellus and already light terminal hair in the very corners at about 2 months 1/2.

then two months ago i decided to work the top of my head hard, not the crown but the area right above it and after 1-2 hard working days (i did about 4-5 hours of folding breaking pinching etc) i got it loose. in the next weeks the vellus grew more and longer and i now gained more terminal hair at a much faster rate then before.

most important things:

-loosen up your whole scalp above the or starting at the occipitalis, auricularis and frontalis musles. (REALLY do it, don't make yourself believe it's loose because it's so uncomfortable on top)
-fold and pinch your skin together and make sure the scalp GETS LIFTED from the underlying bone in every spot and move it over it. the skin at the very top must be nearly as loose as your temples. when i started working my top hard i had bloody cracks in the first week, and bumps that felt like there was pus or whatever under them like giant pimples.
once you are through the rough days it's easy, just make sure that you can fold the skin so that it gets lifted from the bone all over your scalp.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:58 am

THIS IS THE CURE I WONT SHUT UP ABOUT IT
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  radiance Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:14 pm

I'm pretty sure I went through another shed after I started brushing (quite hard, maybe too much) and detumescence. Although I'm doing detu for just a couple of minutes a day. I'm also taking supplements and topicals, so I can't tell for sure what's doing what, but I'm leaning towards the hard brushing ripping off my hair on my crown... I think I'm back to to my starting point regarding hair loss, before I started any treatment. Hopefully new hair will come back, fingers crossed.

radiance

Back to top Go down

Post  Duketronix Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:36 am

If you are not doing 2 x 20 mins a day you are NOT doing DT therapy.

Duketronix

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:47 am

Duketronix wrote:If you are not doing 2 x 20 mins a day you are NOT doing DT therapy.

Hi, is your scalp so healthy after doing DT for quite a while that the act of doing DT no longer causes any hair loss?

Thanks

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:58 am

Duketronix wrote:If you are not doing 2 x 20 mins a day you are NOT doing DT therapy.

This.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:59 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:THIS IS THE CURE I WONT SHUT UP ABOUT IT

And this.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:04 am

Complexx wrote:

And this.

What are you saying Complexx?

I am very interested in DT, have read the original study, read other people talking about it, have been following this thread, and have been doing it for 1 month. I have asked questions several times on this thread so that those more experienced can give me some much appreciated advice, but my questions have been routinely ignored.
This thread is almost like some kind of Ninja cult - its very hard to get in.

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:21 am

3 and a half months in and my density is horrible, though my scalp is pretty pliable all over. No new regrowth to report other than some fuzz on my crown. I'm starting to second guess this treatment but I'll carry on with it since I've already come so far. How does it look for you guys?
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:31 am

CaptainGiggles wrote:3 and a half months in and my density is horrible, though my scalp is pretty pliable all over. No new regrowth to report other than some fuzz on my crown. I'm starting to second guess this treatment but I'll carry on with it since I've already come so far. How does it look for you guys?

How can you second guess the treatment on your third month especially when you've regrown fuzz? What exactly are you doing and how long has your scalp been loose? Can you pinch and lift it away from skull easily?

Please explain your routine so I can maybe see what you may be doing wrong.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:32 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
Complexx wrote:

And this.

I am very interested in DT, have read the original study, read other people talking about it, have been following this thread, and have been doing it for 1 month. I have asked questions several times on this thread so that those more experienced can give me some much appreciated advice, but my questions have been routinely ignored.

What I'm saying is pretty self explanatory lol. But yea, I think it's because all of your answers have been addressed on this very same thread many times already
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:46 am

Complexx wrote:
CaptainGiggles wrote:3 and a half months in and my density is horrible, though my scalp is pretty pliable all over. No new regrowth to report other than some fuzz on my crown. I'm starting to second guess this treatment but I'll carry on with it since I've already come so far. How does it look for you guys?

How can you second guess the treatment on your third month especially when you've regrown fuzz? What exactly are you doing and how long has your scalp been loose? Can you pinch and lift it away from skull easily?

Please explain your routine so I can maybe see what you may be doing wrong.
I pinch with fingers on both hands, lift up some skin in between them and rub. My crown is way looser than my front which I'm working on. Scalp's been properly loose for 3 or so weeks now. I massage for ten minutes in the morning and intermittently throughout the day, and then another 10 before bed. My fingers don't feel as weak now and my scalp feels more alive. My apprehension about DT stems from my dramatic loss of overal density.
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  deleteme Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:33 am

ElmoSuper8 wrote:
Complexx wrote:

And thttps://perfecthairhealth.com/?s2-ssl=yesis.

Check out this site mate. Rob who is on here has been very helpful and runs the site. I use hard plastic tools to do the method. I press on very very hard all over and use themboth to crinkle up and raise my skin with equal force. This allows me to pinch and kneed the skin. I do more than is stated in the study just to get the ball rolling. My skin has become extremely soft and pliable. I have seen new hair but nothing big will happen until after 6months from what I hear. I would recommend asking rob at his website as he has regrown his hair already.  He sent me a picture a before and after and he has full regrowth. I think he has done a great job providing an ebook to help others along with the detumescence video. Just make sure you press on very hard and pull your skin as you do it. Kneed and press, buckle etc. P's I've lost loads of skin

deleteme

Back to top Go down

Post  beharat Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:52 am

Hi everyone,

I hate to bust your bubble but after trying this method for 10 months, I can now say for certain that this method doesn't work. And yes I did detumescene like it should. After the Indian dermaroller "study" this is just another lie.

I've been doing detumescene since October 2013 2x a day for 20 minutes and it has been a real pain in the ass. I also dropped minoxidil when I first tried DT. After a huge shed I got mayor regrowth after 5 months, so then I believed that this might actually be the cure for the fucked up MPB. But since 3 months things are really going downwards.

My scalp is still very loose and has no hard tissue and neither do I experience the itch anymore, but this method is simply not going to work.

And I know there are many users who say it does, but they are just in denial. Like drexx1999 who claims that this method is giving him regrowth, but never showed convincing photos.

There is no real cure to MPB,

beharat

Back to top Go down

Post  Complexx Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:58 am

beharat wrote:Hi everyone,

I hate to bust your bubble but after trying this method for 10 months, I can now say for certain that this method doesn't work. And yes I did detumescene like it should. After the Indian dermaroller "study" this is just another lie.

I've been doing detumescene since October 2013 2x a day for 20 minutes and it has been a real pain in the ass. I also dropped  minoxidil when I first tried DT. After a huge shed I got mayor regrowth after 5 months, so then I believed that this might actually be the cure for the fucked up MPB. But since 3 months things are really going downwards.

My scalp is still very loose and has no hard tissue and neither do I experience the itch anymore, but this method is simply not going to work.

And I know there are many users who say it does, but they are just in denial. Like drexx1999 who claims that this method is giving him regrowth, but never showed convincing photos.

There is no real cure to MPB,

Yea........ Seems legit! Not like this guy is a fake poster or anything.

Hahahaha! Has it really come down to this?  lol!

I love how this person took their time to go ahead and research the forums to make it seem like a real post by covering all angles such as 1) Bashing the top two natural treatments (IMO) and 2) Making sure to mention nearly all of the progress accurately so he can make it seem like the results us guys are experiencing on here are worthless.
Complexx
Complexx

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next