Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??)

+88
symbiotic
ngb
sizzlinghairs
Alan
marku
dudebro
Amaranthaceae
Longshanks
Duketronix
GreatDiscovery
hairisthickening
drex1999
Horatius
schpiloch123
zn
Hair101
Regrowth
LawOfThelema
Fibonacci
playmaker
hairloss hippie
mistyisland
Hali-L
isis
ghai018
Zaphod
FATE
young trunks
Lurx
Delphine
Aum
gg4545
crysanthium
elan164
virtua_
Thin in FL
ocelot911
longhairedredhead
JZ
shaggydog
taidan
zeroes
hammer2012
huli
angstman
theseeker86
Crusher
Balthier
Mawson06
j87x
imprisoned-radical
Paradox
duel_black
bobbers2011
zanza
jkj86
masterfree
dadon
whodathunkit
Yanks
gbp2000
ferox
tcpratt
AS54
Hoppipolla
sanderson
MilBA
RPM
bov51
jlj
Zeke
tooyoung
angusmojo
MikeGore
wildman
SlowMoe
calvicie
gutted
dreft
Gibson
Columbo
9rugrats5
EazyGo
CausticSymmetry
GoodThings
tudor
hellwig
NeonMonk
92 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 Empty Re: Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??)

Post  hellwig Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:15 am

What's the hair tug?

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??) - Page 5 Empty Re: Grow New Hair! (The original Papilla Power??)

Post  Hoppipolla Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:19 am

hellwig wrote:What's the hair tug?

Erm, it's the one described here at about 6:50: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7o-bV12vY

I don't think it's as good as massages (doesn't SEEM to be..) but, well it can't hurt can it? Very Happy
Hoppipolla
Hoppipolla

http://www.hoppimike.com

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Thanks. There's more and more evidence coming to light with people saying similar things.

http://www.oleda.com/oleda_tips/tips.asp?dept=73

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:33 am

There is a phenomenal amount of evidence for these sort of methods. My concern is that many people are too lazy, skeptical to implement this method. After all, it's easier to take supplements than spend time doing this each day.

Over time, I expect many people will say things like - "well, I'm sure this will work better", "or I'll try this first". All that is really needed is just to implement this as is. Hopefully, we can find ways to improve and speed up the process, but all the evidence I've seen points to a complete solution that we can already use.

This is not going to sit well with many people, who want something complex, something easier. It simply is what it is.

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:40 pm

gbp2000 wrote:There is a phenomenal amount of evidence for these sort of methods. My concern is that many people are too lazy, skeptical to implement this method. After all, it's easier to take supplements than spend time doing this each day.

Over time, I expect many people will say things like - "well, I'm sure this will work better", "or I'll try this first". All that is really needed is just to implement this as is. Hopefully, we can find ways to improve and speed up the process, but all the evidence I've seen points to a complete solution that we can already use.

This is not going to sit well with many people, who want something complex, something easier. It simply is what it is.

You are absoluteley right! I am experiencing new hairgrowth in my templearea since i am brushing my hair every day with a bristle boar! I am so damn happy!!!!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:30 pm

I've just been brushing my scalp with a detox type body brush then I finished off with brushing my forehead. The veins on my temples are bulging out of my head and I can literally feel the blood pumping into my scalp.

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:35 pm

ferox wrote:You are absoluteley right! I am experiencing new hairgrowth in my templearea since i am brushing my hair every day with a bristle boar! I am so damn happy!!!!

just out of curiosity ferox or anybody using the boar brushes are you using the hard reinforced boar bristles or just plain 100% boar brush which is softer?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 pm

I am using the just plain 100% boar brush. I bought it from amazon for 13 euros in germany... this thing is amazing! After brushing only a few times my whole scalp becomes red! This is a good evidence for enhanced bloodflow! And t he best thing is: Those litte tiny hairs in my temples are growing THICKER and LONGER! I still can't believe it What a Face

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  duel_black Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:28 am

ferox wrote:I am using the just plain 100% boar brush. I bought it from amazon for 13 euros in germany... this thing is amazing! After brushing only a few times my whole scalp becomes red! This is a good evidence for enhanced bloodflow! And t he best thing is: Those litte tiny hairs in my temples are growing THICKER and LONGER! I still can't believe it What a Face

Also have one of these. It's Bass. I got it at Whole Foods Market. I do 100 strokes a day. Definitely makes my scalp pink. And yes, I am having success. I noticed the vellus hairs turning thick back in early Jan. Now it's getting to the point where it's cosmetically noticable to me. Not good enough for picks yet. Though I did take "Before" pics in Jan 2011. As of now it's good enough to blow my mind after six months. To be continued...

duel_black

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:04 pm

i am so happy that I am not the only one who is experiencing regrowth! Today i woke up and went to mirror to check again my progress and again it was mindblowing! I found a some NEW litte dark, thick, black hairs in my temples! I am turning from NW1 to NW0! Damn...

duel_black: I am very happy that you are also making this great progress! You are some kind of evidence that this brushing is working!

I will post pix in 2 months!

My advice to everyone: START BRUSHING your hair!!!!!

duel_black wrote:
ferox wrote:I am using the just plain 100% boar brush. I bought it from amazon for 13 euros in germany... this thing is amazing! After brushing only a few times my whole scalp becomes red! This is a good evidence for enhanced bloodflow! And t he best thing is: Those litte tiny hairs in my temples are growing THICKER and LONGER! I still can't believe it What a Face

Also have one of these. It's Bass. I got it at Whole Foods Market. I do 100 strokes a day. Definitely makes my scalp pink. And yes, I am having success. I noticed the vellus hairs turning thick back in early Jan. Now it's getting to the point where it's cosmetically noticable to me. Not good enough for picks yet. Though I did take "Before" pics in Jan 2011. As of now it's good enough to blow my mind after six months. To be continued...

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:21 am

I've incorporated scalp brushing into my home work out routine. I brush in my rest between sets, and I can really feel it working even more.

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:24 am

Fereox, what else are you doing/taking/eating?

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:17 am

hellwig wrote:Fereox, what else are you doing/taking/eating?

I was taking the following stuff the last 6 months (daily):

Taurine (SCITEC NUTRITION) 1000mg

Resveratrol Stack (from PEAK), 3 Capsules contains the following stuff (but I was only taking 2 caps a day):
Polygonum cuspidatum extract 500 mg
- Of trans-resveratrol 250 mg
Grape Seed Extract 625 mg
- Of total polyphenols 595 mg
- Of which proanthocyanidins oligomers 250 mg
quercetin 250 mg
Green tea extract 263 mg
- Of total polyphenols 250 mg
- Of which epigallocatechin gallate 105 mg
Alpha-lipoic acid 200 mg
Curcumin 125 mg
Indole-3-carbinol 60 mg
Piperine 10 mg
Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate) 500 mg
Calcium (from calcium ascorbate) 57 mg

I was also taking Theaflavin Stadardized Extract from LifeExtension (1 Capsule daily):
Black Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract (leaf) [standardized to 25% theaflavins (87.5 mg)]
350 mg

And 25mg zinc with 1 mg copper daily.

Topically:

1 drop emu oil and 1 drop castor oil (3 times daily) in my Temples.

But all that stuff didn't help to regrow my temples....

Only brushing helped me!!!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:25 am

It's easy to get carried away thinking the next thing will save you. What supplements do you plan on continuing?

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:34 am

hellwig wrote:It's easy to get carried away thinking the next thing will save you. What supplements do you plan on continuing?

I stopped taking everything! I will only continue brushing! today I startet to use gravity boots to get some "extra blood" in my scalp.

My daily plan for now is: Brushing my whole head 10 minutes (in the morning and evening) until the whole scalp is red and afterwards I use my gravity boots and just hang down 2 minutes after brushing.

I will quit taking supplements for now.

If anybody is interested in which brush I use here is the link to my bristle boar brush:

http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B000QG5LUW/ref=s9_simh_gw_p121_d0_g121_i1?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1NQN47RPW5GD03JHMEZT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=463375173&pf_rd_i=301128

I don't know if amazon will ship to the states. This bristle boar brush is "made in germany", so I think that the quality is quite good.

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:40 am

On this forum that's sacrilege

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:45 am

i dont understand?

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:45 am

You're going against all the forum stands for by not taking supplements. I'm being sarcastic

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 am

Hey all,
It's great to see that everyone is getting success. I'll be dumping my wooden brush for a boar's for now.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:44 am

Ferox, is that brush hard or soft?

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 am

hard.... very hard... otherwise it wouldn't cause skinirritation which leads to the enhanced bloodflow. Itis 100% pure bristle boars, they are all hard as hell. don't buy any "soft" brush!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  hellwig Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:13 am

Ok. I already have a brush that's hard. I just wanted to check it was alright.

hellwig

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:20 am

ferox,

congrats! And your comment makes me smile:

'This bristle boar brush is "made in germany", so I think that the quality is quite good'.

So I hope it's allowed here to pronounce the german name : 'Wildschweinborsten-Bürste', Double LOL.

But earnestly, what do you think let the bald spot sprout in new hairs if only brushing your hair (and not the scalp)?

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  SlowMoe Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 am

Crusher wrote:ferox,

congrats! And your comment makes me smile:

'This bristle boar brush is "made in germany", so I think that the quality is quite good'.

So I hope it's allowed here to pronounce the german name : 'Wildschweinborsten-Bürste', Double LOL.

But earnestly, what do you think let the bald spot sprout in new hairs if only brushing your hair (and not the scalp)?

Even thugh he didnt stimulate that particular spot directly, he improved scalp circulation by the pulling action and the manipulation of the hairs.
SlowMoe
SlowMoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusher Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:25 am

Thanks for explaining.

Crusher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next