Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Papilla Power - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Papilla Power - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Papilla Power - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Papilla Power - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Papilla Power - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Papilla Power - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Papilla Power - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Papilla Power - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Papilla Power - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Papilla Power

+21
tonyj
CausticSymmetry
granger451
CF
zanza
tooler
sdguy
NDW
Amaranthaceae
SW2
Balthier
bov51
Aum
duel_black
GoodThings
whodathunkit
Zaphod
a
abc123
gbp2000
papillapower
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Papilla Power - Page 3 Empty Re: Papilla Power

Post  GoodThings Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:01 am

And remember guys, PP is a Ron Paul fan. He can't be that bad.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 3 Empty NDA

Post  papillapower Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:24 am

Hello;

There is no expiry date on the NDA. It has been removed.

As I mentioned in a previous post, Even if a participant were to disclose the exact method that I have learned and teach,
what difference would it make? What credibility would anyone have or would anyone instill in someone that cannot
or does not fully understand the logic or reason behind it? Even if you turned around tomorrow and disclosed the
exact method, who would believe you? That is unless is of course, you already had a full head of hair. Unless you were able to fully explain, like I am, why it takes as long as it does to create a new hair, and why often times more hair falls out in the beginning than usual, or the myriad of other questions that arise, what favors would you be doing anyone?

Myself on the other hand, am 51 years of age, and not only do I have a full head oh hair, there is not 1 gray hair on my head.
In fact, there are even new hairs growing that are obviously new hairs that I can explain to anyone that asks. No one ever does, I'm just saying. When the topic of hair growth comes up in conversation, anyone engaging in such conversation knows immediately that I know exactly what I am talking and they are free to pose any questions they like, knowing full well that they will receive a knowledgeable reply, based upon personal observations that I have made over 30 years.

Some people think that if they only knew the method they would just turn around and share it and publish it and this that and the other thing, The fact is these same people have not one iota of experience with which to share with anyone. Contrary to what some would like to believe, I am not looking for credit as such, but simply to see that the method is elucidated clearly, concisely and that anyone involved in the Papilla Power method knows full well that someone intimately familiar with this method, will be there to answer any questions or concerns regarding their new hair growth, that they may have.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

Last edited by papillapower on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:33 am

I'm kind of confounded that so few people get this basic concept. First off, I'm as much a capitalist as anyone and I have absolutely zero problem with PP charging for information if it's valuable. I also would certainly donate money if I tried his method and it worked. But for people to be calling him noble because he reworked information he found in a 30-year-old book and then decided he could make more money from donations than selling the book directly is unreal. If he were noble, he'd be giving the book away. Once again, no problem with him selling valuable information (if it is) but I think he's about as noble for this as Microsoft is for giving away Internet Explorer. I hope people see the point that PP and MSFT or both making purely business decisions.

As I said before, I hope people have success with the method and document their progress. I still think the NDAs are a waste of time but it looks like he's trying to prevent someone from doing to him what he's doing to the author of the original book. I love the hypocrisy btw. Smile

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  papillapower Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 am

So quick to prejudge.

I have reason to believe that the author of the original book, passed away. In fact, I reached out
to that person a number of years ago, with no luck. Nonetheless I am not going to continue defending myself as to why I did what I did what and do what I do. I'm way past that. Personally, I don't think going on and on ad infinitum about how I did this that and the other thing is constructive dialogue.

It so happens, that I have a book in my hand entitled, Twenty Studies For the Guitar by Fernando Sor. Strangely enough, all 20 pieces are arranged, transcribed and fingered by Andres Segovia. And it comes with a CD of Paul Henry performing all 20 studies. Maybe every Classical Guitar player on earth, that makes these studies part of their repertoire, should be up in arms that Andres Segovia had the gall to take it upon himself to transcribe this body of work.

sdguy wrote:I'm kind of confounded that so few people get this basic concept. First off, I'm as much a capitalist as anyone and I have absolutely zero problem with PP charging for information if it's valuable. I also would certainly donate money if I tried his method and it worked. But for people to be calling him noble because he reworked information he found in a 30-year-old book and then decided he could make more money from donations than selling the book directly is unreal. If he were noble, he'd be giving the book away. Once again, no problem with him selling valuable information (if it is) but I think he's about as noble for this as Microsoft is for giving away Internet Explorer. I hope people see the point that PP and MSFT or both making purely business decisions.

As I said before, I hope people have success with the method and document their progress. I still think the NDAs are a waste of time but it looks like he's trying to prevent someone from doing to him what he's doing to the author of the original book. I love the hypocrisy btw. Smile

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 am

sdguy wrote:I'm kind of confounded that so few people get this basic concept. First off, I'm as much a capitalist as anyone and I have absolutely zero problem with PP charging for information if it's valuable. I also would certainly donate money if I tried his method and it worked. But for people to be calling him noble because he reworked information he found in a 30-year-old book and then decided he could make more money from donations than selling the book directly is unreal. If he were noble, he'd be giving the book away. Once again, no problem with him selling valuable information (if it is) but I think he's about as noble for this as Microsoft is for giving away Internet Explorer. I hope people see the point that PP and MSFT or both making purely business decisions.

Oh come on, you can't compare the two. Yes it's a business decision. If Microsoft didn't exist Linux is there to take it's place. If Linux didn't exist, some other form of windows will pop up. Will your personal feelings, or the way you feel, be impacted if Microsoft went out of business or never existed? Hell no. If PP didn't come on board and show you his method, you will still be wondering what the hell am i going to do. Perhaps some people are even depressed about their condition. So is it noble for him to share his findings and experience. I'd say yes. PP brings hope for a lot of people that cares about their hair. Can't say the same way for MSFT. Perhaps you see the difference. Peace.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  CF Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:22 am

LOL zanza

CF

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:32 am

I was going to write a long post about this but I can't be bothered. SDguy sums it up well.

People are pretty gullible to think he has a cure for hairloss and originally I was against him for trying to sell his "cure". But seeing as he's not selling it and the NDAs make no sense I suppose his presence is ok.

However, just imagine how ludacris this forum would be if big contributors made people sign NDAs.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  granger451 Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:11 pm

abc123 wrote:I was going to write a long post about this but I can't be bothered. SDguy sums it up well.

People are pretty gullible to think he has a cure for hairloss and originally I was against him for trying to sell his "cure". But seeing as he's not selling it and the NDAs make no sense I suppose his presence is ok.

However, just imagine how ludacris this forum would be if big contributors made people sign NDAs.

Oh now i get the sarcasm in your other NDA posts haha. Gotta make it clearer for the low functioning thyroid among us like me. Smile
granger451
granger451

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:31 pm

PP wrote: "When the participant is happy with the results, only then, if they wish, they can make a donation." This is what I was referring to when I used the word noble.

I would not agree with him using the forum to sell his product either, he has decided not to do that though. If there was no NDA there would be no problem, but since there is a NDA people get all disgruntled? If he asked people not to speak to anyone about the methods i'm sure everyone would agree. But now that he wants you to sign a legally binding contract to hold you to it, everyone has a problem? Considering how he could potentially make tens of thousand of dollars it's ludicrous to expect him to just cough everything up for free with no strings attached. What he is doing is the only reasonable way for him to allow us to use his methods. Whether it makes sense of not, it makes sense in his mind.

You guys don't seen to think this is acceptable. You're not being reasonable. If you guys had your way he would not share (not sell) his methods at all!
The problem with your guys' logic is that you don't seem to want him on the forum at all. Well guess what? Many many people do want him and his methods on the forum. Is this not a community? Is this a democracy or a dictatorship? This is one tiny little thread on the forum. He's not hurting anyone. He can only help.

What I don't understand is why PP is taking so much flak when guys like Danny Roddy take no flak at all. Compared to D Roddy, PP is a saint.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:40 pm

NDW wrote:PP wrote: "When the participant is happy with the results, only then, if they wish, they can make a donation." This is what I was referring to when I used the word noble.

I would not agree with him using the forum to sell his product either, he has decided not to do that though. If there was no NDA there would be no problem, but since there is a NDA people get all disgruntled? If he asked people not to speak to anyone about the methods i'm sure everyone would agree. But now that he wants you to sign a legally binding contract to hold you to it, everyone has a problem? Considering how he could potentially make tens of thousand of dollars it's ludicrous to expect him to just cough everything up for free with no strings attached. What he is doing is the only reasonable way for him to allow us to use his methods. Whether it makes sense of not, it makes sense in his mind.

You guys don't seen to think this is acceptable. You're not being reasonable. If you guys had your way he would not share (not sell) his methods at all!
The problem with your guys' logic is that you don't seem to want him on the forum at all. Well guess what? Many many people do want him and his methods on the forum. Is this not a community? Is this a republic or a dictatorship? This is one tiny little thread on the forum. He's not hurting anyone. He can only help.

What I don't understand is why PP is taking so much flak when guys like Danny Roddy take no flak at all. Compared to D Roddy, PP is a saint.

NDW, there in lies the problem. You think he could make $10,000s of dollars? I've debunked any possible way of him from being to do this other than starting a private clinic. He wanted to sell an Ebook which made me suspicious of him. He's had 30 years to make money from this technique and he hasn't made a cent. I was against him selling a scam here. Now that he's giving it away with NDA's I don't see as much as a problem, just pointing out the absurdity of the situation.

This is one tiny thread, but you're forgetting about his behaviour in his 37 page thread and the one that was deleted before that where he basically insulted the whole forum. [edit] I see you joined in June of 11 so I suppose you didn't see this [/edit]

And yes this community is run like a dictatorship (mods abusing their power *cough*Dm5)(cs who happens to be a benevolent dictator, too nice to tell people to FK off).

I recall Danny being a dick Back to DM5. I don't recall him ever insulting the whole forum. I also recall Danny pretty much giving away all of the info on his blog and quick start guide, unlike papilla.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:00 pm

This is my last post on the politics of PapillaPower because these arguments never end.

No I dont think he could make 10 grand. It's certainly possible, but do I think he will do it? No. That is irrelevant though. The only thing that's relevant is what he thinks in his own mind. Yes the NDA is kina absurd, but it's whatever milks his goat, right? The point is that you should give him what little he asks for so that the members of the forum can get some more hair on their head. Even if he says you have to go shave a goat and mail him the hair. It doesn't have to make sense, as long as he is satisfied. You know what i'm saying?

I did read some of the post from when he initially came here. He was rude and people did not like him at all. He has changed his behavior.

As it applies to Roddy, he blatantly mocks Caustic and this forum on his blog, imo. He takes all the info on IH.org, then mocks it's maker. Caustic and Peat have contributed infinitely more to the world than Roddy, and charge not a dime. He wants $50 for a e-book that is but a mere crumb of what Peat has given the world for free. Not to mention they are all Peat's ideas. What Roddy has done is not illegal, but ethically it's a felony. This is the short version. To me it's repulsive, thats my opinion.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Hey gbp,
Found any supplements that can compliment PP's technique? How's your research going so far?

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:14 pm

NDW wrote:This is my last post on the politics of PapillaPower because these arguments never end.

No I dont think he could make 10 grand. It's certainly possible, but do I think he will do it? No. That is irrelevant though. The only thing that's relevant is what he thinks in his own mind. Yes the NDA is kina absurd, but it's whatever milks his goat, right? The point is that you should give him what little he asks for so that the members of the forum can get some more hair on their head. Even if he says you have to go shave a goat and mail him the hair. It doesn't have to make sense, as long as he is satisfied. You know what i'm saying?

I did read some of the post from when he initially came here. He was rude and people did not like him at all. He has changed his behavior.

As it applies to Roddy, he blatantly mocks Caustic and this forum on his blog, imo. He takes all the info on IH.org, then mocks it's maker. Caustic and Peat have contributed infinitely more to the world than Roddy, and charge not a dime. He wants $50 for a e-book that is but a mere crumb of what Peat has given the world for free. Not to mention they are all Peat's ideas. What Roddy has done is not illegal, but ethically it's a felony. This is the short version. To me it's repulsive, thats my opinion.

NDW, clearly I disagree re: roddy but fair enough these things never do go anywhere and he is a tangent to this topic.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 3 Empty Re: PapillaPower

Post  NDW Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:20 pm

Allow me to sum up my thoughts in one sentence: IF and only if the PP method works, getting this method for the cost of your signature is a bargain.

BTW I hope I didnt offend anyone cuz I still need you guys to answer my noob questions in other threads. Lol
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 pm

NDW wrote:Allow me to sum up my thoughts in one sentence: IF and only if the PP method works, getting this method for the cost of your signature is a bargain.

BTW I hope I didnt offend anyone cuz I still need you guys to answer my noob questions in other threads. Lol

Didn't offend me Very Happy

And yes If I did some how do his technique and it worked as advertised I'd probably donate him $1000. I just think the likely hood of it working is not worth the effort to even get up from the couch, lol.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:53 pm

I will produce a thread shortly that does provide some insight on how some special factors can grow hair. I do not know how the method proposed on this thread works, although I do have a vague idea of some theories behind it.

That said, maybe we can generate a discussion on how to achieve what is necessary. Those who know of the method in this thread being mentioned works can decide if it is applicable or not.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:12 pm

You da champ Caustic!
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  gbp2000 Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:20 pm

abc123 wrote:
NDW wrote:Allow me to sum up my thoughts in one sentence: IF and only if the PP method works, getting this method for the cost of your signature is a bargain.

And yes If I did some how do his technique and it worked as advertised I'd probably donate him $1000. I just think the likely hood of it working is not worth the effort to even get up from the couch, lol.

Hi ABC,

I've got huge respect for you - so please don't take this the wrong way - but part of the reason I support this not being released is I honestly think you would dismiss this method if it were just presented. I think many people would.

Regardless, I've done a hell of a lot of research into related methods and managed to track down some participants of the earlier method. Some of them are local 'personalities' in the East Coast area. Some have got good hair, a few haven't. This combined with my research and early results has convinced me this method has legs so to speak.

Why have I not dismissed this method - because I've seen it cycle vellus hair to terminal. I've also seen it force vellus hair to become thicker and colored mid length - a zebra effect. This hair always sheds, and cycles around - becoming terminal. The progress is slow, but, I also suspect, geometric in growth. I've mentioned before, I suspect the probability of getting a new hair to grow is related to a gaussian distribution around an existing hair. As these fields of influence overlap, hair growth increases.

I've provided a lot of research. Those with the inclination could have arrived at my conclusion a long while ago. The reason I participate in Paps trial is that he is genuinely helpful, he has the best method, and that we need solid proof before people will believe this. Otherwise, many of you will dismiss it, as you have, and not put in the required work.

I'd like to leave you with one thought. What if many of the so called scam methods actually worked to some degree if implimented correctly? What if, many of the methods sold have misattributed the reasons, causes of hairloss and regrowth, but there is something sound to the method.

I'm talking about things like
The Maliniak Method
Skull Expansion
My Hair Way

I've found a common thread between them all, which is at its most potent form in Papilllias method. I've even done a lot of research through published papers - and I've found a lot that validates my theory.

I've shared a lot here - as much as I feel I can or should - as and when I get more results I will post in this thread.

I honestly believe that many of you believe that health improvement can solve hair loss - I no longer believe that on its own it is enough for most of us. I also suspect that many of you would dismiss this method if it were just given away on its own.

Thats why I'm doing the trial, to give proof to something that will motivate others.

Sadly, instead of reading what is written and provided, many here seem to think all they need is the method. I did a lot of research - you can follow my footsteps, everything is here, or you can sign up to his NDA (I mean really - what's the big issue). Or you can do nothing and wait it out.

There is no point whining though. I've spent a good few posts screaming the basic theory I've developed at you, Papilla has provided a ton of information, even Prague and Mastery have come close to touching on this (and thats why I've trusted both of them in the past) - if that's not enough, without results, I can completely understand, but then all you can do is wait....

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:44 pm

Anyone tried the Towel Method?

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:00 pm

gbp2000 wrote:
abc123 wrote:

Hi ABC,

I've got huge respect for you - so please don't take this the wrong way - but part of the reason I support this not being released is I honestly think you would dismiss this method if it were just presented. I think many people would.

Regardless, I've done a hell of a lot of research into related methods and managed to track down some participants of the earlier method. Some of them are local 'personalities' in the East Coast area. Some have got good hair, a few haven't. This combined with my research and early results has convinced me this method has legs so to speak.

Why have I not dismissed this method - because I've seen it cycle vellus hair to terminal. I've also seen it force vellus hair to become thicker and colored mid length - a zebra effect. This hair always sheds, and cycles around - becoming terminal. The progress is slow, but, I also suspect, geometric in growth. I've mentioned before, I suspect the probability of getting a new hair to grow is related to a gaussian distribution around an existing hair. As these fields of influence overlap, hair growth increases.

I've provided a lot of research. Those with the inclination could have arrived at my conclusion a long while ago. The reason I participate in Paps trial is that he is genuinely helpful, he has the best method, and that we need solid proof before people will believe this. Otherwise, many of you will dismiss it, as you have, and not put in the required work.

I'd like to leave you with one thought. What if many of the so called scam methods actually worked to some degree if implimented correctly? What if, many of the methods sold have misattributed the reasons, causes of hairloss and regrowth, but there is something sound to the method.

I'm talking about things like
The Maliniak Method
Skull Expansion
My Hair Way

I've found a common thread between them all, which is at its most potent form in Papilllias method. I've even done a lot of research through published papers - and I've found a lot that validates my theory.

I've shared a lot here - as much as I feel I can or should - as and when I get more results I will post in this thread.

I honestly believe that many of you believe that health improvement can solve hair loss - I no longer believe that on its own it is enough for most of us. I also suspect that many of you would dismiss this method if it were just given away on its own.

Thats why I'm doing the trial, to give proof to something that will motivate others.

Sadly, instead of reading what is written and provided, many here seem to think all they need is the method. I did a lot of research - you can follow my footsteps, everything is here, or you can sign up to his NDA (I mean really - what's the big issue). Or you can do nothing and wait it out.

There is no point whining though. I've spent a good few posts screaming the basic theory I've developed at you, Papilla has provided a ton of information, even Prague and Mastery have come close to touching on this (and thats why I've trusted both of them in the past) - if that's not enough, without results, I can completely understand, but then all you can do is wait....

'

Thanks gbp, I look forward to your updates.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Post  tonyj Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:32 am

by cpio on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:44 am

Anyone tried the Towel Method?
Do you mean as in "throwing in the towel?"
tonyj
tonyj

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:25 am

Great post, gpb. Thank you. I'm more eager than ever to give this a real go.

That said, I think a post of mine from eeeearly this morning got deleted, and I didn't do it. I'm 99% sure I posted it rather than wandering away from the site without hitting "Submit". I'd had insomnia so can't be 100% sure. The post was cranky, but this thread has calmed down, so won't repeat most of it. Very Happy

However, the post did touch on the subject of donations, which I'd like to hit again.

I will gladly donate to Papi when I get the method info, and/or pay for a book when he publishes, just like I paid for Danny Roddy's and Maliniak's books. All this stuff is adding to my repertoire, so to speak, so none of it is money wasted, IMO.

But what about CS? How many of you donate for the pleasure of using this forum? We all get awesome info from it that can't be had anywhere else, synthesized in ways we can understand. And many of you contribute a whole bunch of useful stuff. But bandwidth ain't free, and $25 a year or whatever from all the regular posters here would probably help CS out a great deal. He's not selling anything, but he's providing a wonderful service and a place that tolerates ideas that are often hounded out of other forums. That should be acknowledged. IMO $$ and a thank you is better than just a thank you. Laughing

Just sayin'.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacier Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:55 pm

I think papilla is a fake needs a real job or something. Danny is making money off Rays ideas, thats not good. I learnt infinetly more by reading CS comments on various issues rather than massaging my scalp at weird angles. Personally I think this is a waste of time leading to people trying stuff that will not get them anywhere.

Glacier

Back to top Go down

Post  MrSparkle Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:09 pm

Glacier wrote:Danny is making money off Rays ideas, thats not good.

Danny is completely open about his use of Ray Peat's ideas and information. Danny has taken areas of Ray's work that is relevant to hair loss, and then organized it for the reader to understand and practically apply. Implying that he is trying to rip off or copy Ray Peat is incorrect.

MrSparkle

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 3 Empty lol

Post  papillapower Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 pm

There you go, thinking again.

Regards,

Papilla Power

Glacier wrote:I think papilla is a fake needs a real job or something. Danny is making money off Rays ideas, thats not good. I learnt infinetly more by reading CS comments on various issues rather than massaging my scalp at weird angles. Personally I think this is a waste of time leading to people trying stuff that will not get them anywhere.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next