Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Papilla Power - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:16 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Papilla Power - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Papilla Power - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Papilla Power - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Papilla Power - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Papilla Power - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Papilla Power - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Papilla Power - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Papilla Power - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Papilla Power

+21
tonyj
CausticSymmetry
granger451
CF
zanza
tooler
sdguy
NDW
Amaranthaceae
SW2
Balthier
bov51
Aum
duel_black
GoodThings
whodathunkit
Zaphod
a
abc123
gbp2000
papillapower
25 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Papilla Power - Page 2 Empty Re: Papilla Power

Post  Aum Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:10 pm

PP,
you're right. i should be more clear in what I meant -it is more of the "it hasn't been long enough" and less of the "not religiously enough". Also, my hair loss in its very early stages - most people would say I have not lost any hair.

I want to be clear that I had major dandruff issues my whole life. By major, I mean no oil, antifungal, shampoo, no shampoo, etc helped it. Your method cleared it up in about 2 days.

I want readers of this to have no doubt - I whole heartedly believe your method works, because it is working for me in terms of scalp health. I am sure hair growth is to follow.

You are the man!

papillapower wrote: Hey Aum!

I remember you well.

Get to it, man, you need to be doing this method every single day! It takes 3 minutes!
If you don't, you'll slowly lose circulation and it'll only take longer to grow back. You
HAVE been doing it long enough, but clearly not often enough. You can't find 3 minutes a day?

When I first discovered this method, I worked in a factory from 7:00 am until 4:00 pm, 5 days a week,
left my place a 6:00 am and got home at 5:00 pm. On the bus! I was 21-23 years of age, living on my own,
which meant that I had to prepare my own dinner every night. After a shower, i would take a nap because
I was so exhausted from working in a loud factory with huge, noisy machines. And I was wearing a hairpiece!

After I awoke from my nap, I would pick up my Classical Guitar and start practicing scales, arpeggios and
learn new pieces of incredible music. Every night for 3 years, and all day on weekends! I never, ever want
to hear anyone who signs a Non-Disclosure Agreement with me, say how they're not committed to this program.
You asked me for this information remember? I didn't ask you if you would take it. People are going to read YOUR
half-hearted testimonial, and what are they going to think? You are an ambassador and your words and commitment
could make the difference between someone else trying this method, or spending 5000 dollars or more, on a hair transplant.

With Papilla Power, there are no excuses.

Regards,

Papilla Power

Aum wrote:Just want to join in here and say Papilla's method has worked for me in terms of cleansing my scalp. It is almost entirely eliminated dandruff. This is remarkable because almost nothing else had worked for my dandruff, literally.

I haven't done the PP method long enough or religious enough, so far, to comment on hair growth yet, but I would entirely believe it if it does grow hair.

Aum

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 2 Empty Tinglingi

Post  papillapower Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:50 pm

Anyone who applies the technique correctly, which isn't difficult, should, will and does
get that tingling feeling from the very first time they try it. It's that simple. The only issue
that can be discouraging to some is the fact that it takes time to start seeing results.
Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean nothing is happening. Things are most certainly
happening that we can't even comprehend.

Have you ever watched a duck floating around on a lake, la dee da, minding his own business chilling out on the water, just sitting there doing nothing? Wrong! Guess what? He's not doing nothing. Underneath the surface of the water, what you don't see, is his little webbed feet paddling away, until he gets to where he needs to go, THEN he'll take a rest, stop paddling and float around awhile.

It's kind of the same thing. The papilla is working now, "processing" the blood into what?

Most of us know that hair is what? Waste. Dead blood cells or keratin. Even if you didn't know that, it doesn't matter.

This waste or by-product is made up of synthesized blood cells. These are processed by the papilla to create the hair,
which takes 3-4 months to process, before it starts to move up the follicle and pokes through the outer layer of epidermis.

That's what the tingling sensation is. That is also why you should and will get that tingling sensation right away.
Then, when you least expect it. Voila! A new hair.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

boogv510 wrote:First post, just wanted to ask you does all your participants have the same tingling feeling on their scalp after they perform the technique.

Last edited by papillapower on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  papillapower Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Hi Aum;

Didn't mean to bite, but you know what I mean. You've got to apply the method every day.
Later on, down the road, you won't have to but now is very important that you do, because
if you don't you will be slowly choking off the blood supply to the papilla and eventually it will go
dormant and move into it's resting stage, create a vellus hair and stay that way for years. If you
don't keep nourishing the papilla with blood-flow, more papillae will do the same thing, until you
eventually see noticeable thinning. By that time the road back is even longer.

Every day matters, my friend make it count.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

Aum wrote:PP,
you're right. i should be more clear in what I meant -it is more of the "it hasn't been long enough" and less of the "not religiously enough". Also, my hair loss in its very early stages - most people would say I have not lost any hair.

I want to be clear that I had major dandruff issues my whole life. By major, I mean no oil, antifungal, shampoo, no shampoo, etc helped it. Your method cleared it up in about 2 days.

I want readers of this to have no doubt - I whole heartedly believe your method works, because it is working for me in terms of scalp health. I am sure hair growth is to follow.

You are the man!

papillapower wrote: Hey Aum!

I remember you well.

Get to it, man, you need to be doing this method every single day! It takes 3 minutes!
If you don't, you'll slowly lose circulation and it'll only take longer to grow back. You
HAVE been doing it long enough, but clearly not often enough. You can't find 3 minutes a day?

When I first discovered this method, I worked in a factory from 7:00 am until 4:00 pm, 5 days a week,
left my place a 6:00 am and got home at 5:00 pm. On the bus! I was 21-23 years of age, living on my own,
which meant that I had to prepare my own dinner every night. After a shower, i would take a nap because
I was so exhausted from working in a loud factory with huge, noisy machines. And I was wearing a hairpiece!

After I awoke from my nap, I would pick up my Classical Guitar and start practicing scales, arpeggios and
learn new pieces of incredible music. Every night for 3 years, and all day on weekends! I never, ever want
to hear anyone who signs a Non-Disclosure Agreement with me, say how they're not committed to this program.
You asked me for this information remember? I didn't ask you if you would take it. People are going to read YOUR
half-hearted testimonial, and what are they going to think? You are an ambassador and your words and commitment
could make the difference between someone else trying this method, or spending 5000 dollars or more, on a hair transplant.

With Papilla Power, there are no excuses.

Regards,

Papilla Power

Aum wrote:Just want to join in here and say Papilla's method has worked for me in terms of cleansing my scalp. It is almost entirely eliminated dandruff. This is remarkable because almost nothing else had worked for my dandruff, literally.

I haven't done the PP method long enough or religious enough, so far, to comment on hair growth yet, but I would entirely believe it if it does grow hair.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:52 pm

papillapower wrote: Anyone who applies the technique correctly, which isn't difficult, should, will and does
get that tingling feeling from the very first time they try it. It's that simple. The only issue
that can be discouraging to some is the fact that it takes time to start seeing results.
Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean nothing is happening. Things are most certainly
happening that we can't even comprehend.

Have you ever watched a duck floating around on a lake, la dee da, minding his own business chilling out on the water, just sitting there doing nothing? Wrong! Guess what? He's not doing nothing. Underneath the surface of the water, what you don't see, is his little webbed feet paddling away, until he gets to where he needs to go, THEN he'll take a rest, stop paddling and float around awhile.

It's kind of the same thing. The papilla is working now, "processing" the blood into what?

Most of us know that hair is what? Waste. Dead blood cells or keratin. Even if you didn't know that, it doesn't matter.

This waste or by-product is made up of synthesized blood cells. These are processed by the papilla to create the hair,
which takes 3-4 months to process, before it starts to move up the follicle and pokes through the outer layer of epidermis.

That's what the tingling sensation is. That is also why you should and will get that tingling sensation right away.
Then, when you least expect it. Voila! A new hair.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

thnx for the reply, cant wait for you send out all the nda request, so i can try it out myself. Smile

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:03 pm

do you think younger people will see results somewhat quicker,or is everyone the same? Has anyone seen good temple regrowth on this yet?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 2 Empty Good question

Post  papillapower Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:34 am

I think it would depend not so much the age of the individual,
but also how advanced the onset of thinning is. With that said, if a younger
person see or feels that there is a problem, then it could certainly be advantageous
for a younger individual to begin a program like Papilla Power, since the papillae
have not been dormant for a long period of time. Therefore, it could be a much quicker
process to get the blood in there again to start nourishing the papillae.

Regards,

Papilla Power

Balthier wrote:do you think younger people will see results somewhat quicker,or is everyone the same? Has anyone seen good temple regrowth on this yet?

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  SW2 Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:34 am

Papilla.. when are you sending out the NDA's??

SW2

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 2 Empty NDA's

Post  papillapower Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:04 am

I am going to try to get them out today.

My Internet service has been sketchy the last few days but
hopefully it'll hold up long enough to get them all out by tomorrow.

Note;

In case I haven't mentioned previously, please do not send NDA back unless Notarized by a reputable
Notary Public, Lawyer, Doctor, Banker, Accountant or any professional that is legally able to Notarize
such Document in your jurisdiction for verification of your signature. Also, the NDA is a one page
Document, however it may be a bit tight on 1 page for some and if so, feel free to re-format as 2 pages.
Simply scan them in .JPG or PDF. and send them back to info@papillapower.com.

The details on the NDA are quite simple and self explanatory, so the sooner you can
get them Notarized and back to me, the sooner I can get the Papilla Power Instructions, out to you as well.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

SW2 wrote:Papilla.. when are you sending out the NDA's??

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:58 pm

Pure BS to have people signing non-disclosure agreements signed by lawyers and
discussing treatment results and not mentioning the method. Such BS is totally unfit for
this forum IMHO. Take your it to a private mailinglist instead.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Isn't anything related to hair appropriate to the forum? I don't see what's to get so disgruntled about. He has a method to regrow hair. He is trying to protect himself and his methods. He does not want his ideas to be stolen, copywrited, counterfeited, cheated, used and abused. People just want a freebie. Do you give out freebies? Can I have your car?

I think it's more ridiculous to demand that he give you his intellectual property, absolutely free with no strings attached.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 2 Empty I understand

Post  papillapower Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Of course you always have the option, of not
receiving an NDA and not signing one. That's your right.

And I have every right to protect my method on a public forum. Was it not you who posted that the Maliniak Method
was now the CPIO Method? You said so yourself that you were posting free information already posted by Maliniank?

Classy.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

cpio wrote:Pure BS to have people signing non-disclosure agreements signed by lawyers and
discussing treatment results and not mentioning the method. Such BS is totally unfit for
this forum IMHO. Take your it to a private mailinglist instead.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  abc123 Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:05 pm

NDW wrote:Isn't anything related to hair appropriate to the forum? I don't see what's to get so disgruntled about. He has a method to regrow hair. He is trying to protect himself and his methods. He does not want his ideas to be stolen, copywrited, counterfeited, cheated, used and abused. People just want a freebie. Do you give out freebies? Can I have your car?

I think it's more ridiculous to demand that he give you his intellectual property, absolutely free with no strings attached.

He derived his method from what he read in a book (which he refused to share with the forum) so they really aren't even his.

The point Cpio was trying to make is that imagine if CS did this or other big contributors did this. This forum is a group of people who contribute their knowledge so we can all benefit each other. PapillaPower is a leech. There's nothing wrong with selling your ideas but if you're going to contribute absolutely nothing in the process you shouldn't be welcomed here.

If his method is really capable of regrowing a full head of hair do you really think a NDA will protect him? That's why it's a little absurd.

abc123

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 2 Empty NDA's

Post  papillapower Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Greetings;

Requests for NDA's have been replied to and all current requests for NDA's have been sent. Instructions are very
simple and straightforward, so once I've received the Notarized and completed NDA's , I will send out the
Instructions for the Papilla Power Program promptly, this way each and every participant should be able to
begin applying the method within the next few days, depending on how fast I get them back.

Please accept my apologies if I was unable to personally reply to your message, as I really wanted to make sure
they were all sent out today.

I very much look forward to working with each and every one of you and I really want to take this opportunity to
thank those of you who have already offered to make donations. I sincerely appreciate this kind gesture however I
think it would be prudent to see to it that the program is working for you and that you're making progress before we
start talking about that.

I also think it would be beneficial to all present and potential participants that we maintain dialogue on the IH Forum, so that we can share our experience and ideas. Everyone's situation is going to be different to some degree, so we can all learn something form one another. Most of all, I look forward to hearing your success stories and that you too, are growing new hair.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 2 Empty Correct

Post  papillapower Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm

Correct.

A book, I paid for 30 years ago, that is no longer available and has been out of print for years. . Furthermore, in my book
Papilla Power and the Follicle Fallacy, all footnotes and end notes carefully document and chronicle
every external source of information that I researched when writing Papilla Power and the Follicle Fallacy, including
where, when and how and I came upon this information. This is clearly indicated in Papilla Power and the Follicle Fallacy and documented accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Papilla Power

abc123 wrote:
NDW wrote:Isn't anything related to hair appropriate to the forum? I don't see what's to get so disgruntled about. He has a method to regrow hair. He is trying to protect himself and his methods. He does not want his ideas to be stolen, copywrited, counterfeited, cheated, used and abused. People just want a freebie. Do you give out freebies? Can I have your car?

He derived his method from what he read in a book (which he refused to share with the forum) so they really aren't even his.

The point Cpio was trying to make is that imagine if CS did this or other big contributors did this. This forum is a group of people who contribute their knowledge so we can all benefit each other. PapillaPower is a leech. There's nothing wrong with selling your ideas but if you're going to contribute absolutely nothing in the process you shouldn't be welcomed here.

If his method is really capable of regrowing a full head of hair do you really think a NDA will protect him? That's why it's a little absurd.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:18 pm

abc123 - He is giving us his methods for free. All we have to do is sign a NDA. Big deal. I don't understand the logic behind the NDA either. I'm assuming he feels it gives him some sort of protection ...

He's not a leech though. He said if you regrow hair you can make him a donation. I find it quite noble. Assuming that he has real faith that it will actually regrow hair.
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  Amaranthaceae Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

The idea of an NDA is complete joke and has no legal standing whatsoever, in legal terms it is null and void, since intellectual property goes far beyond just a method to massage the scalp or using a third-party device on the scalp.

LOL, you guys seriously believe that it is possible to copyright or patent a method of massaging the scalp?

The idea of an NDA that has been proposed in this thread has no legal force or binding effect and therefore I ask that you guys publish it here to the scrutiny and possible benefit of everyone.

Amaranthaceae

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 2 Empty Ha!

Post  papillapower Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Figures.

Coming from you.

cpio wrote:The idea of an NDA is complete joke and has no legal standing whatsoever, in legal terms it is null and void, since intellectual property goes far beyond just a method to massage the scalp or using a third-party device on the scalp.

LOL, you guys seriously believe that it is possible to copyright or patent a method of massaging the scalp?

The idea of an NDA that has been proposed in this thread has no legal force or binding effect and therefore I ask that you guys publish it here to the scrutiny and possible benefit of everyone.

papillapower

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:42 am

This is a weird area and I'm not sure how I feel about papillapower using this forum to make money off of his book. I understand he's now giving it away but that's in hopes of making more money off of donations than he could have from sales. I hope no one is deluded into thinking this is a noble thing, he's only here for the money as is clear from his posts, which are more like sales pitches than an attempt to contribute to the community. At the same time, early users are claiming success, so this technique he borrowed from someone else's book probably deserves to be talked about but it would be nice to have it out in the open.

That said, I disagree with cpio that it should be distributed regardless of papillapower's wishes. He's delusional if he thinks all the time that's being wasted on these NDAs is going to protect the information whatsoever but it's his commandeered IP to protect. I hope all of the people giving it a trial take some before photos and keep us informed as they go through it.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Post  NDW Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:36 am

What if a car mechanic said: "after I fix you car for FREE, if you are completely satisfied you may make me a donation." Yes, noble is the correct word. So what if he will make some money. It's a trade--he gives you hair, you give him money. Honestly i've never seen so many whiny balding men in my life. Complaining about all the small details. If Caustic isn't complaining, why should you?
NDW
NDW

Back to top Go down

Post  sdguy Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:50 am

NDW, you're missing the point. If this mechanic of yours tries to sell you his services first but then realizes he can make more money using a donation-based model then he's not being noble, he's looking at the bottom line. When you understand this you'll realize that 'noble' is not the correct word.

Second, I was merely giving my opinion about this whole issue, which is indeed right at the edges of what's acceptable on this forum. CS and I have also touched on this while on the phone and he's not convinced that someone using his forum to market an e-book he's never seen is ideal either. So don't speak for him and don't ever call me whiny.

sdguy

Back to top Go down

Papilla Power - Page 2 Empty NDA expiration

Post  tooler Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:33 am

pappilapower, do I understand correctly, that once your one year NDA expire, people who signed it are free to publish your method, or am I missing something?
I still don't understand the logic behind whole NDA requirement

tooler

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:41 am

tooler wrote:pappilapower, do I understand correctly, that once your one year NDA expire, people who signed it are free to publish your method, or am I missing something?
I still don't understand the logic behind whole NDA requirement

There is a clause in the NDA that states PP has the right to call back or destroy any material he disseminates.

I think PP is smart to not do the ebook. I wouldn't either. Very Happy

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  zanza Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:47 am

I've been using PP for quite some time now, and my hair has significantly improved

Papilla Power - Page 2 YJWDn

zanza

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:56 am

sdguy wrote:This is a weird area and I'm not sure how I feel about papillapower using this forum to make money off of his book. I understand he's now giving it away but that's in hopes of making more money off of donations than he could have from sales. I hope no one is deluded into thinking this is a noble thing, he's only here for the money as is clear from his posts, which are more like sales pitches than an attempt to contribute to the community. At the same time, early users are claiming success, so this technique he borrowed from someone else's book probably deserves to be talked about but it would be nice to have it out in the open.

Well i completely disagree with you. I think it is noble of him. Just imagine what you'll do to get a full set of hair back? I am not sure if i can put a price on getting your hair back naturally. The guy is telling you that if do practice his method consistently, you have a great chance of getting it back. Other people have seen results. I have seen results personally, and i am not using his exact method. Imagine where my hair is at when i do use his method? I will have PP's long hair. Those are however too much for me to handle. LOL.

Why do people have problems with PP making some money while helping people? I absolutely don't see anything wrong with that. And it's not like he's asking for 1 grand. It's just a few dollars. Jeez. And you can get your hair back or at the very least stop you from losing anymore hair. Look at the amount of money you guys are spending on vitamins.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  GoodThings Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:59 am

NDW wrote:Honestly i've never seen so many whiny balding men in my life.

LOL. I completely agree.

GoodThings

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next