Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

+61
AlexisG
kraj19
stronghands
zn
Directo
proscar3
Hairbeback
gongosso
uznemirex
Schitz Popinov
AntioxidantsIsGood
Westduck
missedboat07
Jonathan_Strange
Bs1224
Jimbosteve88
brooksDT
Mechanotransduction
keepitsimple
jaredbecker
dokuldudokulecek
tooyoungforthis
brandnew
DrSteveBrule
CampOfDavid
NW0forward
Iwillsucceed
Joey Ramone
HairMeOut
rofl
sanderson
nosei
Growdamnit
Sage 1
Xenon
Jay07
mattc
TLD22
Resistance
SonofOdin
Seuxin
crysanthium
ozash
Pompadour
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
longhair31
Hotspur
focuspoint
long hair
piranha
RAptor
Reborn Hair PPP
bov51
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
Smurfy
Biffy
johndoe1225
lookalike
drex1999
65 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 Thu May 05, 2016 11:42 am

Hi things are going very well. I posted some pics about 2 weeks ago on the thread below, but did not mention it on this thread.

You can see that some of the new hairs are growing much longer. I cut many of them with scissors or they stick out in random places. The new lengthy hairs will just keep extending like regular hairs now.
The hairline keeps moving forward, and the new hairs look more like the grafts, so I will do more photos soon. Every week does show a lot of progress, it is just letting the hairs stay untrimmed to take the photo that shows them at length. Same with the sides, I need to not shave them so people can see how many terminal hairs are there, entire areas are fully restored already on the sides.

The best news is that progress is near the point that many hairs are extending, not just a few here and there.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 05, 2016 11:44 am

cdto2012 wrote:Hi things are going very well.   I posted some pics about 2 weeks ago on the thread below,  but did not mention it on this thread.  

You can see that some of the new hairs are growing much longer.  I cut many of them with scissors or they stick out in random places.  The new lengthy  hairs will just keep extending like regular hairs now.
  The hairline keeps moving forward, and the new hairs look more like the grafts,  so I will do more photos soon. Every week does show a lot of progress,  it is just letting the hairs stay untrimmed to take the photo that shows them at length.  Same with the sides, I need to not shave them so people can see how many terminal hairs are there, entire areas are fully restored already on the sides.

The best news is that progress is near the  point that many hairs are extending, not just a few here and there.

Awesome, those are different than the graft hairs though right?  Like the ones in totally different areas?

I'm still shedding but who knows why that is, just going to keep going at it hard, worst case scenario I'll get a wig.

Thanks for the update!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu May 05, 2016 11:54 am

The fully restored areas are lower on the head in the temples area, the first post the link I gave has some details of this area. Here are the clearest photos reposted.

before
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/35/15/42/20151112.jpg

5 weeks ago

https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/35/15/42/20160311.jpg

Things to notice - 1. density increase in upper area 2. the thickening of lower thin hairs 3. few thick hairs in front of line

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 05, 2016 11:55 am

Alright thanks a lot, looking forward to updates

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu May 05, 2016 12:05 pm

johndoe1225 wrote:

Awesome, those are different than the graft hairs though right? Like the ones in totally different areas?

I guess you can tell the difference between the grafts and the new hairs.  There were only 500 grafts and they are the most thick hairs on the top.

before photo of grafts area
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/35/15/42/20151113.jpg

This is the spacing of the original grafts, and everything that is new below the grafts becomes obvious.  I guess if people have never had grafts they might think that some of the restoration is the grafts recovering,  but they were always thick when pictured.

here is the comparison link again

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 05, 2016 12:13 pm

cdto2012 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

Awesome, those are different than the graft hairs though right?  Like the ones in totally different areas?

I guess you can tell the difference between the grafts and the new hairs.  There were only 500 grafts and they are the most thick hairs on the top.

before photo of grafts area
https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/19/35/15/42/20151113.jpg

This is the spacing of the original grafts, and everything that is new below the grafts becomes obvious.  I guess if people have never had grafts they might think that some of the restoration is the grafts recovering,  but they were always thick when pictured.

here is the comparison link again

Yeah, I'm kind of taking a conservative approach, you know, like I mentioned before, just using one hand to roll the edge on all non thinning areas then applying max rage filled pressure on thinning areas.

EDIT: Also my doc aptmt is tomorrow so I'll go ahead and mention this since I'm there, I know they can't really tell me much about it but since I'm there anyway.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri May 06, 2016 4:39 am

My doc sees no potential problems with this method, I even mentioned I use around 15 pounds of pressure, so that's awesome!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue May 10, 2016 10:59 am

Hey guys mini-update-I've been hitting this really hard since my doctor's appointment, and it seems to be getting more resistant to soreness pain, I can press with full pressure no problem.  I use around 15 pounds of pressure on my problem areas near the front.

I might even do more than the 30 minutes twice a day.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed May 11, 2016 3:27 am

Oh also, sorry for triple post I forgot to ask-

cd, do you think you could play devil's advocate for a second and maybe try to find some downsides to this method?  I really don't see any downsides (besides the pain obviously), especially after discussing it with my doctor, but you know, just for the sake of conversation?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 9 Empty Six months and 3 weeks photos

Post  cdto2012 Wed May 11, 2016 1:21 pm

posted some updated photos
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs#128335

That is amazing to me that you doctor was supportive of your pressing. I suppose it is generally accepted that standing on your head for an hour a day does not make a normal person bald - and that is over 100 pounds of distributed pressure.

People have very different scalps and sensitivities. We are dealing with skin that is under sever attack to the point of losing thousands of hairs. It takes toxic chemicals to do this with chemotherapy. So I guess there are many strange concerns and possible complications with pressing.

For the majority that respond well it seems that some are getting results if they are sticking with the process.

I am glad to hear that JohnDoe is having an improvement in general scalp conditions. The pain reduction is a good sign, I noticed this same effect when I needled

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 12, 2016 12:06 am

cdto2012 wrote:posted some updated photos
https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11945-selected-dt-cpr-photographs#128335

That is amazing to me that you doctor was supportive of your pressing. I suppose it is generally accepted that standing on your head for an hour a day does not make a normal person bald - and that is over 100 pounds of distributed pressure.

People have very different scalps and sensitivities. We are dealing with skin that is under sever attack to the point of losing thousands of hairs.  It takes toxic chemicals to do this with chemotherapy. So I guess there are many strange concerns and possible complications with pressing.

For the majority that respond well it seems that some are getting results if they are sticking with the process.  

I am glad to hear that JohnDoe is having an improvement in general scalp conditions.  The pain reduction is a good sign,  I noticed this same effect when I needled

Interesting, thanks, yeah I was surprised too.

I'm going to add Curcumin by LE to my regimen either today or in a few days as well.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Thu May 12, 2016 4:08 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
cdto2012 wrote:Hi things are going very well.   I posted some pics about 2 weeks ago on the thread below,  but did not mention it on this thread.  

You can see that some of the new hairs are growing much longer.  I cut many of them with scissors or they stick out in random places.  The new lengthy  hairs will just keep extending like regular hairs now.
  The hairline keeps moving forward, and the new hairs look more like the grafts,  so I will do more photos soon. Every week does show a lot of progress,  it is just letting the hairs stay untrimmed to take the photo that shows them at length.  Same with the sides, I need to not shave them so people can see how many terminal hairs are there, entire areas are fully restored already on the sides.

The best news is that progress is near the  point that many hairs are extending, not just a few here and there.

I'm still shedding but who knows why that is, just going to keep going at it hard, worst case scenario I'll get a wig.

Thanks for the update!

You haven't figured it out yet? Too bad, bro. I did warn your Mr-Know-It-All ass about the outcome several months ago, but you continue to delude yourself.

P.S. You know as well as I do that CD is a fraud and another sock puppet shill. By his own admission he has hundreds of carefully prepped photos stored on his hard drive and releasing "progress" pics one by one. "I also have hundreds to close up's on my computer" https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11858-effect-of-scalp-massage-on-human-hair-in-9-healthy-men Why would he have hundreds of close ups on his computer, and not just a few? Because he has carefully prepped hundreds beforehand, that's why. If what he said worked, then you wouldn't be losing your hair at an alarming rate.

Remember how much Complexx, Keanoseg, etc, lied through their teeth until they got busted? I'll leave you with that thought to ponder on for a while.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu May 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Xenon wrote:
By his own admission he has hundreds of carefully prepped photos stored on his hard drive and releasing "progress" pics one by one. "I also have hundreds to close up's on my computer" https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11858-effect-of-scalp-massage-on-human-hair-in-9-healthy-men Why would he have hundreds of close ups on his computer, and not just a few? Because he has carefully prepped hundreds beforehand, that's why. If what he said worked, then you wouldn't be losing your hair at an alarming rate.

I'm a bald troll, a virgin, a bullying victim, and my life sucks. But, to my credit, I'm a paranoid, chest thumping, forum celebrity.

Xenon

Obviously you have never documented any hair regrow photos.  It takes around 100 photos  to select 5  that are good enough quality to publish online.  Of course I have archives of hundreds of photos from the past, many not put online. I dig through them sometimes to make past comparisons.

If I really did have such futuristic finished set of regrow photos as your stupid conspiracy suggests,  the idea that I would slowly reveal a successful full regrow process over the months makes the treatment more valuable.

As usual ,  I will not spend time putting your negativity in perspective,  as you do it yourself as quoted above from your bio   .

As for people shedding during the first few weeks of any treatment is not unusual or a sign of a poor treatment. JohnDoe was shedding profusely before he started this treatment and would probably shed for months to come no matter what he did.

You  included the scientific link that shows that even healthy men shed hairs before there is a thickening of the hair with an effective treatment .

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Thu May 12, 2016 10:31 pm

Obviously you have never documented any hair regrow photos.  It takes around 100 photos  to select 5  that are good enough quality to publish online.  Of course I have archives of hundreds of photos from the past, many not put online. I dig through them sometimes to make past comparisons.

^^You mean, select the most convincing fake out of the hundreds you prepped months beforehand. Sorry, pal, your bullshit doesn't wash with me.

If I really did have such futuristic finished set of regrow photos as your stupid conspiracy suggests,  the idea that I would slowly reveal a successful full regrow process over the months makes the treatment more valuable.

^^Stupid conspiracy theory? Let's see now... The original DT study was obvious bullshit (not many would dispute that inc. John Doe himself); Complexx, Keanoseg, Rob, Duketronix and other DT champions got busted, then they dusted. I presented scientific evidence how continued mechanical force leads to underlying tissue damage, inc posting my own personal observations on pillow compression / wearing tight hats. And let's not forget just how many people have experienced accelerated baldness (not a temporary shed) from this. Yet, in spite of the overwhelming evidence contrary to your claims, you idiots are still desperately beating this dead horse. In fact, as soon as it was realized that the original DT study was fake, then this should have caused the entire house of cards to fall, but still... cognitive dissonance is rife among the gullible and desperate. Common sense falls on deaf ears, unfortunately, and you bullshit artists capitalize on this to the full.

As usual ,  I will not spend time putting your negativity in perspective,  as you do it yourself as quoted above from your bio   .

^^Yes, you spend enough time spreading your own negativity and duping the gullible into believing your lies. Like all the other fakers, you try to present yourself as a nice, trustworthy guy, but you know that's an essential marketing tactic to get enough potential customers to take the bait. As for my "bio", you're obviously not smart enough to realize that was me humouring the DT clowns who said those things about me. Or rather you do know, but are intent on using that to try paint me black... nothing new with you fools.

As for people shedding during the first few weeks of any treatment is not unusual or a sign of a poor treatment. JohnDoe was shedding profusely before he started this treatment and would probably shed for months to come no matter what he did.

^^Oh save it, dickhead... heard the same old crap before. I bet you John Doe's hairloss gets ten times worse from this, and will never recover, but, like Complexx and Co, 'Ah don't worry, it's only a temporary shed... nothing to do with DT'. You're an unscrupulous scumbag, man... wonder what pathetic little trinket you plan on marketing somewhere down the line from your back street Bangkok market cart (under a sock puppet persona of course) when you got enough gullible people hanging off your every word. One can only wonder.  

You  included the scientific link that shows that even healthy men shed hairs before there is a thickening of the hair with an effective treatment

I included the link, not because I buy in any of that useless Rei Ogawa study, it was to point out that you are full of it.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri May 13, 2016 12:00 am

cdto2012 wrote:

You  included the scientific link that shows that even healthy men shed hairs before there is a thickening of the hair with an effective treatment .

I can vouch for this, that's exactly how I am when I take selfies, or pictures of anything, it takes me so long to take 1 good one to use online.

(I didn't read Xenon's message, just your response cd). Very Happy

EDIT: I still don't see how people can knock this method, it's basically just more intense DR, and that seems to have a lot of support.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri May 13, 2016 1:29 am

(I didn't read Xenon's message, just your response cd).

Only the thing is, you know you did read my message, but, as always, it falls on deaf ears and your hairline continues to recede because you're a gullible sucker and deserve everything you get. I don't wish hairloss on anyone, but I have zero sympathy due to your staggering level of ignorance. Your stupidity is the equivalent of swimming in shark infested waters time and again, even though the warning signs were in your face from the beginning. Despite having chunks bitten out of you (your hairline), your dumb ass goes back for more.

A few more months and you will be wearing that wig you were considering buying. Let's see how smug you are then. Very Happy

I still don't see how people can knock this method[/b], it's basically just more intense DR, and that seems to have a lot of support.

^^Priceless.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri May 13, 2016 4:59 am

Nothing wrong in trying, but if it creates vellus hairs i´m quiet sure it stays that way, if you don´t nutrient yourself the right way to actually make them real hair.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri May 13, 2016 5:00 am

Sage 1 wrote:Nothing wrong in trying, but if it creates vellus hairs i´m quiet sure it stays that way, if you don´t nutrient yourself the right way to actually make them real hair.

I'm pretty sure it is, there seems to be a lot of barely visible peach fuzz on my temples.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri May 13, 2016 5:03 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:Nothing wrong in trying, but if it creates vellus hairs i´m quiet sure it stays that way, if you don´t nutrient yourself the right way to actually make them real hair.

I'm pretty sure it is, there seems to be a lot of barely visible peach fuzz on my temples.

Ok

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri May 13, 2016 5:30 am

johndoe1225 wrote:

'I'm shedding, now my hair is turning vellus'? LOL Nice attempt at redeeming yourself. That was terminal hair now entered into the catagen cycle due to willingly self inflicted inflammation. You are the most epic dumb ass on the forum. Hiilikeyourbeard - Mr I don't know where my skull is - looks like an astrophysics professor compared to you. At least those who twigged on, that this was bullshit, had the good sense to stop before they lost anymore hair. You OTOH? Some mother's do have 'em, unfortunately.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri May 13, 2016 5:36 am

johndoe1225 wrote:

Just by curiosity, what is peach fuzz hair, is it a second growing cycle and how many are there before it´s actually hair?
Not being mean but you seem to use a big arsenal of hair remedies, so is it not hard to know what is actually giving result?

I was using way too many ingredients when i started, so i used process of elimination to make it more effective.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri May 13, 2016 5:40 am

Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

Just by curiosity, what is peach fuzz hair, is it a second growing cycle and how many are there before it´s actually hair?
Not being mean but you seem to use a big arsenal of hair remedies, so is it not hard to know what is actually giving result?

I was using way too many ingredients when i started, so i used process of elimination to make it more effective.

Yeah you're right, I can't be sure what's working, but everything I do maybe contributes.

By peach fuzz I mean, you know, those tiny vellus hairs without color that you can really only see under the light

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Fri May 13, 2016 5:57 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

Yeah you're right, I can't be sure what's working, but everything I do maybe contributes.

By peach fuzz I mean, you know, those tiny vellus hairs without color that you can really only see under the light

Ok thanks, i have to work on my English skills Smile

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri May 13, 2016 6:06 am

johndoe1225 wrote:
Sage 1 wrote:
johndoe1225 wrote:

Can't be sure what's working? Nothing's working; your hair is falling out.

BTW, I know you are reading these posts because you are into self punishment, as testified by your actions. Therefore you'll punish yourself more by reading my posts and feed your anxiety issues more. People with chronic anxiety are addicted to adrenaline, and will indulge in any self destructive behaviours that will trigger an adrenal release and keep them in a heightened state of anxiety. You don't need to respond to my posts, but I know you are reading them Very Happy

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri May 13, 2016 6:06 am

Haha, no they're fine. Those hairs are called peach fuzz because of the little barely visible hairs on the skin of peaches

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next