Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

+61
AlexisG
kraj19
stronghands
zn
Directo
proscar3
Hairbeback
gongosso
uznemirex
Schitz Popinov
AntioxidantsIsGood
Westduck
missedboat07
Jonathan_Strange
Bs1224
Jimbosteve88
brooksDT
Mechanotransduction
keepitsimple
jaredbecker
dokuldudokulecek
tooyoungforthis
brandnew
DrSteveBrule
CampOfDavid
NW0forward
Iwillsucceed
Joey Ramone
HairMeOut
rofl
sanderson
nosei
Growdamnit
Sage 1
Xenon
Jay07
mattc
TLD22
Resistance
SonofOdin
Seuxin
crysanthium
ozash
Pompadour
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
longhair31
Hotspur
focuspoint
long hair
piranha
RAptor
Reborn Hair PPP
bov51
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
Smurfy
Biffy
johndoe1225
lookalike
drex1999
65 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 8 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  long hair Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:01 pm

TLD22 wrote:Hello Matt,

Thanks for your tips and welcome. I will keep some of them in mind. Time for an update: I've been on my 24th day of DT and I can actually see some peach fuzz growing near my hairline; small, spiky vellus hairs. Very glad to see DT is paying off for me that quick Smile. Will keep you guys posted.

happy for you tld Very Happy ...keep growing those little babies they will makes you happy and confidence .
i think 6 months from now people will highly believe on this method , DT here to stay Cool
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay07 Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:18 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Hi,   never had any remote nerve pain.  I did have a young guy PM me and he had a lasting nerve reaction from pressing. He was very young and thinning, I guess he had a unique scalp to be shedding so young.  I told him to stop the pressing and start slow with hand massage after the nerves return to normal. People need to be patient enough to let the body heal after any lasting pain after massage.

Hi Cdto,

Could you please explain the differences between your pill nitrile method and the original dt pinching method? I have done the original DT method and have only managed to maintain my hair. Staying at a NW 2.5/3

Thanks

Jay07

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:54 pm

Jay07 wrote:
cdto2012 wrote:Hi,   never had any remote nerve pain.  I did have a young guy PM me and he had a lasting nerve reaction from pressing. He was very young and thinning, I guess he had a unique scalp to be shedding so young.  I told him to stop the pressing and start slow with hand massage after the nerves return to normal. People need to be patient enough to let the body heal after any lasting pain after massage.

Hi Cdto,

Could you please explain the differences between your pill nitrile method and the original dt pinching method? I have done the original DT method and have only managed to maintain my hair. Staying at a NW 2.5/3

Thanks

cd will provide a much better explanation but with his method, you can get much, much deeper and more concentrated pressure to break up calcification and move the blood around, plus it's easy on your fingers.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:35 am

Nice we have a helpful and progressive team working together on this project.

As for the difference in methods, I agree with what John Doe said and add a few points.

The vitamin bottle (or any hard object as you develop)  has defined the pressure to a 2 hands needed to achieve it; and can leave temporary indents but not bruises. This allows for some pain or soreness that stimulates the healing response that probably activates platelet rich blood with stem cells and growth factors.  The source blood vessel to the follicle is said to be deep in the skin and thin.   The deep pressure reaches the deeper levels and presses out toxins and sebum at the same time.
  As for blood flow, you press until you see the blood vessels bulge.  The idea is that better circulation is allowed by unblocking clogged vessels and capillaries with pressing.  With pinching it is unlikely you would feel the piercing pain areas upon pressing.  It is a theory that the painful areas are calcification crystals being broken up. No matter what they are,  the pain eventually subsides over the months,  resulting in a much healthier scalp.

The original idea to not pinch was to avoid wrinkling. Now it is to allow for your skin to be grated across the skull ( + galea) and to fix the lower levels (near skull + galea) that would not be treated/impacted with the lifting of  pinching.

Give your scalp a work over one time with a vitamin bottle and most people feel the very sore areas.  When they are healed you have progressed to a probably lasting solution.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:55 am

Nice explanation cd, but just a quick question;

I have anxiety issues and always worry about things, is there any way that I can possibly press too hard one day and cause some serious event? It sounds really silly and I don't think it's possible, but like I said, I worry too much.

Thanks Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:38 am

Always be sensitive to your changing body.  The valuable part of this treatment is the healing and regeneration and not the pressing or pain inflicted.  I say this because your body has to be able to properly heal daily or there is no value in constant pressing.
 So if your scalp feels sore still from the day before,  go easy on it. It seems that as long as you are not bruising the skin it is an acceptable level of pressure. It is better to treat for a longer session than to risk pressing too hard.  One very young person reported lasting nerve pain from pressing the first few days.  This is a new process for MPB damaged scalps.  Be patient and wise.  
 If you are having any problems, start with hand massage for a few weeks. Upgrade your vitamins like vitamin C, E , A, and other general health tips from around the forum or use a supplement that CS recommends . We are fortunate to have his support and I am sure his products will help any treatment.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:27 am

cdto2012 wrote:Always be sensitive to your changing body.  The valuable part of this treatment is the healing and regeneration and not the pressing or pain inflicted.  I say this because your body has to be able to properly heal daily or there is no value in constant pressing.
 So if your scalp feels sore still from the day before,  go easy on it. It seems that as long as you are not bruising the skin it is an acceptable level of pressure. It is better to treat for a longer session than to risk pressing too hard.  One very young person reported lasting nerve pain from pressing the first few days.  This is a new process for MPB damaged scalps.  Be patient and wise.  
 If you are having any problems, start with hand massage for a few weeks. Upgrade your vitamins like vitamin C, E , A, and other general health tips from around the forum or use a supplement that CS recommends .  We are fortunate to have his support and I am sure his products will help any treatment.

Good point, thanks again Smile

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:19 am

^ EDIT sorry cd I forgot to ask, I do this twice a day for 30 minutes, once in the morning and again in the afternoon maybe 6 hours later, if my scalp isn't sore by that time, am I not pressing hard enough? I'm still getting those dents in my scalp where I press hard so I'm assuming I'm doing it right.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:18 pm

I also do not usually have lasting soreness or pain after treatments even with the metal cup tool I use. If you are getting dents and using 2 handed pressure you should be doing well. It sounds like you have gotten motivated to do it a lot more than a few months ago. I do like to get comments on how others are dealing with pain and progress over the weeks.

I will say again that the photos are less about documenting for others. The magnification on a computer monitor really shows what is happening and working. Evey time I take pictures I glance at them on my phone and assume the pictures will probably not be too good. They always surprise me with what I see on the big screen.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:01 pm

cdto2012 wrote: I also do not usually have lasting soreness or pain after treatments even  with the metal cup tool I use.  If you are getting dents and using 2 handed pressure you should be doing well.  It sounds like you have gotten motivated to do it a lot more than a few months ago.  I do like to get comments on how others are dealing with pain and progress over the weeks.

I will say again that the photos are less about documenting for others.  The magnification on a computer monitor really shows what is happening and working.  Evey time I take pictures I glance at them on my phone and assume the pictures will probably not be too good.  They always surprise me with what I see on the big screen.

Awesome thanks again, yes I'm highly motivated Very Happy

I've got some very basic "before" pictures and I'll take some after pictures once I regrow it with this method and a topical.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:51 am

By the way, I should mention that I use the hardest two handed pressure for my left and right temples, and the area between that (the typical MPB area), and when I do the rest of the scalp I mostly just roll the edge of the vitamin bottle along it, you know, like I use the same point of contact as when I use the two handed pressure, but I just kind of roll it in the other areas of my scalp, kind of taking a conservative approach if that makes sense.  But when I get to the MPB areas where I'm thinning I press with a vengeance. I think I may be shedding just a bit in the area of the left temple near the widow's peak, I don't know. But on the other hand I might have a few hairs coming up on the right temple...I can't really tell.

Also, I'm going to try and start my black tea theaflavin extract regimen again, based on lots of info, mostly from here:  http://www.hairloss-research.org/UpdateBlackTeaPromotesHairGrowth10-13.html

I'll wait a few weeks though maybe until I see my endocrinologist if just for peace of mind about side effects.

There's a ton of other articles on that site alone but that's a basic one.

Also I know you say you use tea tree oil cd, but (I'm not sure if I mentioned this here before) I slather coconut oil all over my scalp and hair for at least 2 hours every day, then wash it off with a sulfate free shampoo.  I'm going to start a topical that was discussed in Sage's thread soon though.

Also I'm really big on MSM, I take about 20 grams a day in two doses, along with 1.5 grams of vitamin C, twice a day, so 20 grams of MSM + 3 grams vitamin C, not counting a bunch of other supplements, including taurine, which supposedly protects the hair shaft from fibrosis.

What do you think of that cdto?  Do you see any problems with these things?

Thanks for all your help so far I appreciate it, we've got a really cool discussion going on here.  The next time I see my doctor, I'm going to take my vitamin bottle and show her the amazing dents they make in my scalp.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:23 am

I am glad  you are checking up on your progress with doctors.   I was interested in the black tea idea. They said it was to reduce DHT in your system as demonstrated in rats.  They said that the concentrate was with  capsaicin  (cayenne chili pepper active ingredient)

"The hair growth-promoting effect of CBTE was potentiated synergistically by capsaicin, which has no effect on hair growth by itself "

Capsaicin does have quite an effect on skin inflammation and many other uses -- so who knows how much it effected the results.

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/capsaicin-ingredient-hot-peppers-offers-medical-benefits/story?id=15727011

I suppose that there are many on this forum that do not assume that DHT is the real cause of MPB.  I suppose I am one of them because I have not addressed lowering it, or thrown out my lady to try to deal with other hormones that might effect my hair regrow.

I would say that I would not be in a rush to start altering my hormones and mood effecting chemistry.  Black tea has a lot of caffeine and tannin , especially in an extract there can be high or unhealthy levels.
http://www.veg-world.com/articles/is-tea-healthy.htm

The Black tea link was talking about effecting estrogen use
"The researchers attributed its hair growth stimulation effects on its modulation of estrogen receptor activity,   ... "

Also it says that the extract can increase sex drive.  For me this is a lot of extra variables that could have side effects.  

As for the doctor,  I would expect cautionary warnings. She cannot  approve of an unusual treatment that has been mostly untested in a lab.  I had to endure people telling me I was going to damage my hair follicles and I assumed they included my grafts.  We are the test mice in the DT-CPR study and we are taking the risks and recording for history.

I would suppose that the coconut oil is probably killing the mites,  but in the studies I recently posted on the essential oils thread,  demodex mites do not die easily in most chemicals even 100% alcohol.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1772908/

Your pressing sounds like it is getting the job done.  I think most guys are dealing with the pain pretty well. You said you were shedding a lot months before,  has it lessened? How about the pain, it is still early in the treatment.

I only know about the vitamin C as being great, I guess the others are well supported choices.

I am a bit limited in my extended research (supplements etc ) due to keeping my treatment simple on purpose for others,  secondly if they were essential to my results I would have no results so far. They are a great idea for whole body well being and antioxidants .

Glad to have an enthusiast like you John Doe as a partner in the project. As I see my progress it is exciting that we may have stumbled upon a real and lasting simple process to reverse the curse.  It can only realize this reality it others can have regrow also.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:36 am

Hey thanks alot for the detailed response!

You're right, I also don't want to mess with my hormones artificially, however the reason I'm interested in black tea is that apparently it has no side effects because it works on a different mechanism (or whatever, something like that) than Propecia/Finasteride.  Also I'm interested in the general health benefits, such as it being anti-inflammatory, etc.  Also the particular one I use (by Life Extension) says on the label that it has like 20mg or something of caffeine per serving, so basically nothing, for me at least.

As for the shedding, I really can't say with 100% certainty, but it SEEMS to be worse now (at least in some areas), but that could be a good sign so who knows, it's too early.

It's good to know that I'm doing the treatment right at least, that's mostly what I'm worried about.

I also spray MSM diluted in distilled water on my scalp/hair a few times throughout the day, but it annoys me that some of the powder just stays on my hair and dries, and gets wasted.

EDIT: Oh also, I remember you mentioned something about facial muscles I think, or maybe it was that you vigorously massage your face to prevent wrinkles I think you said. I recently got very interested in facial exercises, I'm doing a program from Youtube right now, it's very fun and educational. Also my face feels nice and hot afterwards, so I'm sure there's at least some marginal blood flow benefit for hair?  Very Happy

My main problem is that I'm just paranoid about my hair, I hope it stops shedding soon so I know I'm not somehow damaging it, even though I don't possibly see how I could be damaging it, but I worry like that.  

EDIT: Also I have long hair, so I have to press extra hard to make sure I don't break the hair strands. But even if I do that's ok, that's just superficial damage. I'm sure when I press I catch a few strands beneath the bottle though, I hope this doesn't harm it. I never create friction between the bottle and the scalp.

Thanks again.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:09 am

^ EDIT:

Yeah it definitely thinned a little bit more, but it looks like normal progression of MPB.  It's evident in the area next to the left temple kind of by the widow's peak, like between the left and right temple, it's a little worse.

I'm pretty sure I'm pressing hard enough, I left big red marks all over my left temple on my last session.  I actually spend only about 10 minutes doing the rolling massage on the rest of my scalp, then the other 20 minutes with really strong pressure on my thinning areas.

Also I should mention I do this method without oil to avoid slipping/friction.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:23 pm

Hi,
As many of us remember from the science study on 9 healthy hair men using a vibrating massager for a few minutes a day, they also recorded shed before measured hair thickening.

I guess it is hard to find cinnamon oil because I have not heard of one person using it so far. It could be made with powder and a basic oil. This reddens the scalp and I do not know how people expect the same results without a topical I use 90 times a month.

Red marks are an OK sign of blood flow, as long as there is no bruising. Hopefully action packed first few months leads to early lengthening fuzz as it did for me.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:14 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Hi,
  action packed first few months

Great way to describe it Very Happy

I keep telling myself I shouldn't worry because needling basically stabs the follicle and that is supposed to be beneficial.

I like this method better than needling though even though I never tried, you can get much more pressure, etc.

I'll try your cinnamon oil too, seems really easy to make, heat olive oil in a saucepan, add cinnamon powder then strain into a storage container.

Can I use the oil right away after it cools and I strain it or do I have to store it for a month? I'm also going to start a coconut oil topical very similar to Sage's. I'll apply the cinnamon oil before that one I guess.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:40 am

I would just use the cinnamon oil right away. I would not heat the oil much, just make sure it has been well stirred and maybe sat a day or so. You do not want to heat the oil too much and have the oil be hydrogenated and not so good for skin. I suppose you could use any oil like coconut. Use power not sticks. A coffee filter could be used, but that might waste a bit of the oil. I have used it with the powder still in the oil.
You will know when the oil is concentrated enough, the scalp will lightly flush red. Never use right after a shower or after sweating, it feels too hot.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:59 am

cdto2012 wrote:I would just use the cinnamon oil right away.  I would not heat the oil much, just make sure it has been well stirred and maybe sat a day or so.  You do not want to heat the oil too much and have the oil be hydrogenated and not so good for skin. I suppose you could use any oil like coconut. Use power not sticks. A coffee filter could be used, but that might waste a bit of the oil. I have used it with the powder still in the oil.
You will know when the oil is concentrated enough, the scalp will lightly flush red.  Never use right after a shower or after sweating,  it feels too hot.

Oh, ok, thanks for the advice, yeah I don't mind using it with the powder.  

So I guess I'll just warm it up a little bit then?  Not to the point of it being too hot to touch just to be safe?

Also how much cinnamon powder would you say I should use? I could make like a cup of olive oil, but how much powder?

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:57 pm

For many months now I have had a store bought cinnamon extract. I would start with a few capfulls of oil and add a few pinches of powder. Mostly no need to make it screaming hot, but if it does get too hot you can dilute it. It should just feel tingly when you put it on, not burning and uncomfortable. The commercial product I use has no color, so I hope the color of cinnamon powder does not temporarily effect your skin or hair too much. Very little oil I use , maybe 3 drops for my whole head (more if you have hair to get around).

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  MovieJunkie89 Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:23 pm

CDto2012, I only do your method every once in a while now. Ever since I've started doing the green tea/coconut shampoo topical my hair has completely transformed. I'm certain I will conquer my MPB very soon due to this topical. I really wish you would consider using this along with your DT method. It is very powerful when made correctly.

Please watch these videos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hydkSZEgKO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLkf5hn9aM

MovieJunkie89

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:19 pm

Hi, I remember those videos from discussions in months past. They do look like a good idea and please keep us updated with photos of your progress. Many people have recommended that I add other things to my procedure. Even I wanted to add an HGH booster, but I have decided against all of them to keep my process scientifically simple. Then people can know what effected me and move on with their own process later.

So far, even with such a simple few steps, I have not had a report of anybody doing them all as I have advised. In the next few months there should be hundreds of new terminal hairs on the top to show. I am happy with the basics of a treatment that I do not mind to continue with, so the results are not limited or temporary.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:35 pm

Alright thanks cd, I was about to probably use way too much glad you mentioned that, lol.

I think I pressed too hard on a little spot on my left temple yesterday, it was sore all day and just a little bit red.

I was actually wondering, as Columbo mentioned in the other thread, do you think you'd have better results if you pressed with full pressure maybe a few days a week, and the rest of the week just massaged with the bottle?  Or like you said, just listen to your body and don't do it if it's sore, that's what I'm doing.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:32 am

As your scalp gets healthier the soreness gets to be less lasting.  I did not overstate how often I have done this treatment. In the beginning  3times a day 20-30 minutes,  now 3 times a day 15 + minutes with the metal tool.  My scalp has not had a problem with these treatments. Yes just be sensitive to your body.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:55 am

Thanks again.

I might get around to making that cinnamon oil today. I wonder how it tastes? Shocked

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Thu May 05, 2016 6:27 am

Hey cd, I hate to bother you with this but how's it going?  Very Happy

Did you say you'd update us in a month? I don't think it's been a month yet but I was just curious

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next