Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

+61
AlexisG
kraj19
stronghands
zn
Directo
proscar3
Hairbeback
gongosso
uznemirex
Schitz Popinov
AntioxidantsIsGood
Westduck
missedboat07
Jonathan_Strange
Bs1224
Jimbosteve88
brooksDT
Mechanotransduction
keepitsimple
jaredbecker
dokuldudokulecek
tooyoungforthis
brandnew
DrSteveBrule
CampOfDavid
NW0forward
Iwillsucceed
Joey Ramone
HairMeOut
rofl
sanderson
nosei
Growdamnit
Sage 1
Xenon
Jay07
mattc
TLD22
Resistance
SonofOdin
Seuxin
crysanthium
ozash
Pompadour
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
longhair31
Hotspur
focuspoint
long hair
piranha
RAptor
Reborn Hair PPP
bov51
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
Smurfy
Biffy
johndoe1225
lookalike
drex1999
65 posters

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  ANewHope Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:09 am

cdto2012 wrote:Coming on 4 years I can say for sure that my overall hair has only gotten slowly ticker and the micro hairs have thickened.  Just pointing out that after 4 years, we need to figure in the expected loss factor when seeing the slow growth present.
Dude...you spent 4 years practicing DT and you obtained minimal results...That's so discouraging...

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 28 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:34 am

yes, as far as real terminal regrow, it was not enough volume to really be moving toward full restoration. There are a few things to consider. First is that the overall scalp health was massively and measurably improved. Buried in the archives was mention of what could have been a skin cancer or cyst that would not go away. I surfed for many years, and truly could have been serious if biopsied. This was completely healed without any remaining sign and never returned with the pressure massage.

I just last week went for 2500 FUE grafts. I can post photos later, but the surgeon said that he also saw no sign of that cyst and that the scalp was very healthy. Actually the scalp was so healthy and handled the surgery so well, that it finished almost 5 hours earlier than expected. This meant very controlled bleeding and pliable skin to easily work with, and is healing very fast and without complication.

Also there is a good chance that the original graft hairs will just grow out without the shock shed, but that remains to be confirmed.

There are a few other things of note that the doctor said also, and I will later give his details if people are interested. He was into eating natural foods to assist with the surgery and was excellent in my opinion and very affordable ( but in the Philippines ).

He said that the face and head have a multi level blood flow mechanism and are well supplied. My theory is that the blood vessels to the follicle is known to be very thin and may be partly restricted by calcium or plaque. He also said that the scalp is so flexible that they stopped surgically removing bald sections , because the scalp usually re stretched and just got thinner.

So as far as having a healthier scalp and greatly slowing the loss and shed factor , that was worth the effort. The other thing was that I got most of my results with the PVC massage. I stopped doing this after the first year or so, and switched to the wire brush. The brush lacks the deep penetration and may have just kept the skin really healthy , rather than stimulating the deeper growth factors.

Bottom line for me is that I set out to establish a limited experiment, so it could be measured. I could have added many more stimulating factors. I did not keep up with the cinnamon oil either, and that was probably a mistake.. it is powerful.

From the start I set out to establish a good alternative to the needling, tesla brush, or laser regeneration type of processes. I would say that the results and regeneration were reasonable. Some terminal hairs did appear, the base mat did thicken, I started from slick bald areas... tracked the hardest to regrow areas.

So in conclusion for me , manuals are a very direct way to regenerate the scalp. Certainly a foundation for preparing the scalp for other advanced methods like stem cells or platelet rich plasma treatments or what ever. Just to have that cyst completely healed was worth it all of me. Now that I have the new grafts, for sure I will be hard massaging them later , like my first ones 20 years ago.. that still remain and grow at full speed.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  ANewHope Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:30 am

Thanks for the updates. Not many guys would have done this for so long. I wish you a satisfactory 2020 from this point of view (and others as well).

ANewHope

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Thank you. I does look like my new grafts are regrowing without the normal shock and shed factor. I shaved them bare to really see the growth rate, and it is slower than the donor area.. but true regrow. Not sure how unusual this is.. but I think it takes months for most grafts to regrow after the shed.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28