Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

+61
AlexisG
kraj19
stronghands
zn
Directo
proscar3
Hairbeback
gongosso
uznemirex
Schitz Popinov
AntioxidantsIsGood
Westduck
missedboat07
Jonathan_Strange
Bs1224
Jimbosteve88
brooksDT
Mechanotransduction
keepitsimple
jaredbecker
dokuldudokulecek
tooyoungforthis
brandnew
DrSteveBrule
CampOfDavid
NW0forward
Iwillsucceed
Joey Ramone
HairMeOut
rofl
sanderson
nosei
Growdamnit
Sage 1
Xenon
Jay07
mattc
TLD22
Resistance
SonofOdin
Seuxin
crysanthium
ozash
Pompadour
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
longhair31
Hotspur
focuspoint
long hair
piranha
RAptor
Reborn Hair PPP
bov51
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
Smurfy
Biffy
johndoe1225
lookalike
drex1999
65 posters

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 Fri May 13, 2016 1:24 pm

Xenon wrote: I presented scientific evidence how continued mechanical force leads to underlying tissue damage, inc posting my own personal observations on pillow compression / wearing tight hats. And let's not forget just how many people have experienced accelerated baldness (not a temporary shed) from this. Yet, in spite of the overwhelming evidence contrary to your claims, you idiots are still desperately beating this dead horse.

Part 1 the science:

The weak logic that wearing a hat for hours or sleeping on a pillow for eight hours is the same as intermittent pressing for seconds is absurd. It comes down to duration. It is like saying that anybody that holds their breath underwater will die - according to studies of people that tried to do it for 1 to 8 hours. Obviously if the duration is under a minute underwater there is no damage, and can lead to increased oxygenation if swimming at the same time taking breaths.

Plenty of women sleep with pillows and wear hats daily without hairloss. I agree that anything that restricts blood flow and oxygenation is not good for the hair.  Bedsores are caused by prolonged compression of the skin.  This is different than a 10 second press of an area, that clearly shows bulging vessels and increased blood flow. If the pressing damaged hair, my grafts would be long gone after hundreds of hours of intense pressing.
  As for injury via  intense pressure. A person can walk on my back without bruising or injuring my skin. If that person stood on my back in one place for 8 hours I would have nerve numbness and circulation problems. Same if I stood on my head.
  It seems to me that if you are worried about your pillow attacking your hair,  you need scalp massage to stimulate blood flow.

Part 2,  get a life

The way you actively attack and verbally insult people like JohnDoe is disturbing.  He is a young guy admitting that he has anxiety issues and is trying his best to find a solution to the discouraging fact that he is facing baldness at a young age.

Xenon  actively tries to tell him that he is stupid and that everything that he is doing is hopeless. People commit suicide from hopelessness and being bullied online.  This support forum is not a place to play sick mind games for your entertainment.

You remind me of the kind of person that drives around looking for sick animals to take home. Then, thinking you know best, explode firecrackers next to them.  After the animals have PTSD and are deaf, you encourage the animals to go hunt for themselves. To make it more interesting,  you go ahead and post about how great your methods are online, and expect people to feel helped by your wisdom.

Wake up before the twisted reality you live in becomes any darker and lonelier. If you want to help people , just do that, don't blend it with sickening negativity.

Last edited by cdto2012 on Fri May 13, 2016 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 Fri May 13, 2016 1:34 pm

Wow, looks like I missed some pretty entertaining stuff, don't bother arguing with him cd, just do what I did-stop reading his messages Very Happy

Treat it like a screaming child; sooner or later, it will cry itself to sleep.

Guess I'll just add that the pain from pressing really hard is continuing to lessen too, since I made a post Very Happy

I actually feel some very interesting sensations sometimes when I press with full pressure, like a cooling/warming alternating kind of sensation, hard to describe but pretty interesting.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Fri May 13, 2016 10:54 pm

The weak logic that wearing a hat for hours or sleeping on a pillow for eight hours is the same as intermittent pressing for seconds is absurd. It comes down to duration. It is like saying that anybody that holds their breath underwater will die - according to studies of people that tried to do it for 1 to 8 hours. Obviously if the duration is under a minute underwater there is no damage, and can lead to increased oxygenation if swimming at the same time taking breaths.

Plenty of women sleep with pillows and wear hats daily without hairloss. I agree that anything that restricts blood flow and oxygenation is not good for the hair. Bedsores are caused by prolonged compression of the skin. This is different than a 10 second press of an area, that clearly shows bulging vessels and increased blood flow. If the pressing damaged hair, my grafts would be long gone after hundreds of hours of intense pressing.
As for injury via intense pressure. A person can walk on my back without bruising or injuring my skin. If that person stood on my back in one place for 8 hours I would have nerve numbness and circulation problems. Same if I stood on my head.
It seems to me that if you are worried about your pillow attacking your hair, you need scalp massage to stimulate blood flow.

Follicles afflicted with the AGA gene enter into a high state of immunoreactivity, meaning any stress causes them to inflame very quickly. Additionally, these follicles don't recover from stress so easily; they, instead, enter into a miniaturized state. One of these stressors is mechanical overload, and this doesn't just concern issues with ischemia, but crush injury to cells. The intense and repeated pressure causes matrix cells to be directly crushed against the skull; this just causes inflammatory problems to increase, and the result is loss of hair (as we are continually observing in the case of DT). Now take this pressure and combine it with the pressure from pillows, and what do we have? Yes, you guessed it (or perhaps not): increased mechanical force and accelerated hairloss.

At the risk of repeating myself for the umpteenth time: Those not afflicted with the baldness gene have follicles with strong recovery factors, due to a myriad of reasons, but the main reason is genetic (I have explained this in depth time and again). And the same applies to grafted hair because they're taken from a region in which the AGA gene does not affect. This is the fundamental difference, and if you did your research you'd understand this. But obviously, with the horseshit you're peddling, you know nothing.

Now apart from everything I've mentioned, which has caused this weak house of cards to implode, can it really be coincidence that so many people have experienced rapid hairloss from DT? Oh that's just a temporary shed, right? Or nothing to do with DT LOL No wonder Henry Choy doesn't want to answer phone calls or carry on with anymore of this; he no doubt discovered how many people started losing their hair from this sham therapy (on this site), and also did a moonlight flit.

The way you actively attack and verbally insult people like JohnDoe is disturbing. He is a young guy admitting that he has anxiety issues and is trying his best to find a solution to the discouraging fact that he is facing baldness at a young age.

Xenon actively tries to tell him that he is stupid and that everything that he is doing is hopeless. People commit suicide from hopelessness and being bullied online. This support forum is not a place to play sick mind games for your entertainment.

^^John Doe is a smug little twat sympathy seeking on the internet. And yes - stupid being the operative word. What's he doing to deal with his anxiety problems? Making them worse by knowingly making himself bald. So, when he goes totally bald, it's all on his own head... can't say I didn't try to talk some sense into the idiot.

Oh, and I have to say, this is all pretty rich coming from you... due to your lies you have succeeded in influencing him (and no doubt others) to lose more hair. I wonder how much his anxiety is going to increase when it's all gone in the coming months? LOL What answers will you have for him when he's totally at rock bottom? Sorry, but 'It's just a shed' wont cut it. I warned Ferox about all the bald heads he was going to have to answer to... suddenly his little boar brush scam wasn't such a good idea when he came to realize all the damage he'd caused. So what did he do? He did a moonlight flit... never to be seen again. This same fate awaits your soon-to-be sorry ass not so long from now. Enjoy!

You remind me of the kind of person that drives around looking for sick animals to take home. Then, thinking you know best, explode firecrackers next to them. After the animals have PTSD and are deaf, you encourage the animals to go hunt for themselves. To make it more interesting, you go ahead and post about how great your methods are online, and expect people to feel helped by your wisdom.

^^Well, now you're just projecting, bro. You're the one toying with people and making them lose their hair (like your predecessors Complexx and Keanoseg). How sick is that? Did your psychopathic ass start out on animals, then progress to humans? I hear that's how psychopaths roll. Do you see me trying to cause people to lose more hair? Nope. It's been the complete opposite (from day one), and I've been forewarning everyone about scams / outing scammers for a long time, but, unfortunately, no one listens until it's too late.

Wake up before the twisted reality you live in becomes any darker and lonelier. If you want to help people , just do that, don't blend it with sickening negativity.

^^Take a leaf out of your own book, man.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat May 14, 2016 12:05 am

I do not coax anybody to do this method,  in fact I said recently

"People have very different scalps and sensitivities. We are dealing with skin that is under sever attack to the point of losing thousands of hairs. It takes toxic chemicals to do this with chemotherapy. So I guess there are many strange concerns and possible complications with pressing. "

I am the only person that I know of that is doing my entire treatment. Everybody else is missing one of the key parts and has added their own treatments.  I have found a way to negate the imagined negative effects of pressing. Maybe it is the cinnamon oil, maybe there is not danger to 10 seconds of pressure. I can tell you ( and the pictures show) that your claims about me losing more of my hair,  profuse shedding, and pillow disasters are only in your imagination.

People try this method because it makes sense to them and they see progress in the pictures.  If you are the all knowing scam buster then lets see the regrowth that your knowledge has brought you.

It takes two paragraphs to sum up your scientific knowledge regarding this subject as you posted. Ok we have heard it, your pillow is dangerous. You made a whole thread about it and not many people bothered to read it.

Now if you want to make another  thread about all of the success your amazing deductions and theories have brought you and post photo updates, please do. You can talk all about how much better it is.  Otherwise consider your brilliant theory (elaborated on the photos link) about glue , hair trimmings, and hundreds of faked  photos heard and evaluated.  Just lead by real regrowth example.

Last edited by cdto2012 on Sat May 14, 2016 12:31 am; edited 5 times in total

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 14, 2016 12:07 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC2JMrMHQPk

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat May 14, 2016 12:43 am

cdto2012 wrote:I do not coax anybody to do this method,  in fact I said recently

"People have very different scalps and sensitivities. We are dealing with skin that is under sever attack to the point of losing thousands of hairs. It takes toxic chemicals to do this with chemotherapy. So I guess there are many strange concerns and possible complications with pressing. "

People try this method because it makes sense to them and they see progress in the pictures.  If you are the all knowing scam buster then lets see the regrowth that your knowledge has brought you.

It takes a paragraph to sum up your scientific knowledge regarding this subject as you posted. Ok we have heard it, your pillow is dangerous. You made a whole thread about it and not many people bothered to read it.

Now if you want to make another  thread about all of the success your amazing deductions and theories have brought you and post photo updates, please do. You can talk all about how much better it is.  Otherwise consider your brilliant theory about paste , hair trimmings, and hundreds of faked  photos heard and evaluated.  Just lead by real regrowth example.

1. Your lies about regrowing your hair has coaxed people into believing in and practicing this crap; this was your very intention from the beginning (as with scammers who came before you). People do the method because they lack understanding on the causes of hairloss, so are easily duped by convincing pictures; pictures speak a thousand words, esp to the uninformed. It's not until they've witnessed the negative effects firsthand, do they learn, but there will always be those who come on to the scene, think they know better, then pay the price later (cue JohnDoe).

2. Your ignorance is on full display if you think I've made over a thousand posts solely discussing the effects of pillow compression, which, BTW, is a very significant factor here, but I've stressed time and again, not the main factor. You even expressed your amazement that people on here knew about JAK inhibitors, which has been making the rounds for aeons... nothing new at all - only to uninformed people like yourself, of course.

3. I've managed to remain an NW2.5 for well over a decade because I took the time to learn what was causing my hairloss and take necessary action to prevent it. That's an achievement in itself, and I'll keep going until I successfully regrow all my hair. You OTOH? 1. A shit hair transplant 2. A "modified" version of a sham therapy by using a pill bottle, which has the exact same effect: baldness. Congratulations on your amazing breakthrough, bro, you must be proud of making everyone bald, inc. your number one deluded sycophant who is losing his hair in droves LOL

Anyway, man, keep rolling on with that little pill bottle of yours and your hundreds of carefully prepped fakes; it wont be long before people see you for the scam artist you are.

Last edited by Xenon on Sat May 14, 2016 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat May 14, 2016 1:00 am

Treat it like a screaming child; sooner or later, it will cry itself to sleep.

Oh and seeing as you're reading my posts, one final word to you: you're the one crying yourself to sleep, as your hair is falling out by the bucket load. You think you have problems now? Wait and see what the very near future brings... might want to seriously consider that wig you mentioned a few posts back.

Best of luck to you (you're going to need it).
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 14, 2016 1:25 am

Hey cd, sorry I forgot to ask, is it ok to double back on some areas just to make sure I got everything? Or should I just take the time to go over everything carefully once? I do this all the time on my temples just to be sure I cover them.

Thanks

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat May 14, 2016 2:38 am

I'll just leave this message for anyone interested, so it will save them circling the drain, being misinformed and losing more hair later down the line.

I'm criticized for researching this condition for many years, but not being able to regrow the hair that I lost. Now, what needs to be understood is this: MPB, at it's core, is a genetic condition. There are no ifs or buts about that. Activation and expression of the AGA gene, is dependent upon the production of androgens, hence the reason why some F2M transsexuals go bald and others don't.

When the AGA gene is activated, it programs hair growing matrix cells (keratinocytes, melanocytes) to experience an upregulation in CRTH2 cells, which basically means that they become highly immunoreactive and attractive target sites for proinflammatory cytokines. PGD2 acts as a chemoattractant and causes these cells to readily home in on matrix cells containing the CRTH2 receptor, which then initiates the inflammatory response.

This condition is extremely similar to asthma, the chief difference being, AGA is an androgen dependent condition -- that is, androgens trigger the gene which ultimately leads to the later sequence of events which lead to increased inflammation, hairloss, and stores of progenitor cells drastically being reduced within the bulge.

So, therefore, unless any bright spark critic knows how to knock out the AGA gene, then please be my guest and show me your advanced knowledge in gene therapy. If not? Then please be quiet.

Other than that, the best we have at our disposal is reducing DHT and PGD2, and reduce the multitude of stressors which lead to a cytokine storm within the scalp. A pill bottle sure isn't going to do that; it is, however, going to cause worse hairloss in genetically sensitive cells.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Sat May 14, 2016 2:43 am

i dont think this is a scam at all ...i can say i grow %60 of my lost hair in a front area of my head ..20% of them already converted from vellus to dark hair which they are mostly at the upper temple where my skin is getting healthy and alive again .
generaly my new hair is between 1 to 15mm and growth continue slowly and when i look at my head at sunlight i see a lot of small dark dots which they are new hair trying to get out the surface .
i don't understand why some one my spend all this effort and time to document his progress and share his information with people for free and yet some one think it is a scam..man he could wright an e-book and earn a hundreds of thousands dollars but thanks he keep it free Very Happy
people must consider he just show his experience with hair loss treatment and no one here is forced to follow any thing .if it it works for you then keep doing it if not then jump to something else.
CD ..i thank you thousands of time for sharing this great method ,i will keep doing it till NW0 and of course always will keep searching for a way to speed my growth rate
i hope every one grow his hair back whatever treatment they use.
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 14, 2016 2:51 am

^ well said

long hair, can you tell us more about your type of hairloss and how long it took you, and your exact method? If you don't mind Very Happy

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 14, 2016 5:18 am

I don´t think you understood my question.
I think it goes to a certain point when you massage your scalp, and then what?
Could be a good starting point but it docent trigger the main cause if you still follow me?

Even if Xenon has his way of explaining, he does have a point actually.
It stimulates blood flow and that´s it, but it´s still not the root cause and therefore as his pictures shows that the growing cycle needs more (NUTRIENTS)

Just being honest.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 14, 2016 5:25 am

Yeah you're right Sage but I think I have my diet in check now (Paleo).  Supposedly that's one of the, at least, safest ways to eat.

My main weapons right now are your topical, diet (nutrition), and cd's DT method.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 14, 2016 5:54 am

Go with your own conclusion, and think about process of elimination like i did.
I used way to many ingredients, and in my opinion the solution is under our feet, growing still intakt living enzymes (worked for me).

I´m still amazed why we are taking supplements that goes out the rear end without notification.
And this is supposed to be a natural forum, and like i said everything put to a minimalist form docent work.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 14, 2016 6:05 am

No I'm not talking about supplements I'm talking about just regular diet, that's the nutrition aspect you mention.  I removed grains gluten dairy and sugar.

I eat a TON of vegetables, fish, olive oil, potatoes, etc.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Sat May 14, 2016 10:36 am

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26904154 "A total of 2655 genes were upregulated and 2823 genes were downregulated. Real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction demonstrated increased expression of hair cycle-related genes such as NOGGIN, BMP4, SMAD4, and IL6ST and decrease in hair loss-related genes such as IL6." I'd like to remind this study, I don't want to be involved in an argument but gotta say the way xenon "attacks" people makes me think that he's just bored and is having fun with his extreme accusations such as gluing hair etc.(I did laugh when I saw that). So cd it is pretty obvious that you sincerely are trying to share your journey with people and not forcing anyone to massage and report back anyone with half a brain can see that so I'd suggest you to not waste your energy on people like.. you know. Because they do slow people down and will eventually make you say I'm done with this, you're already spending your precious time documenting your treatment. I haven't posted on here for quite some time but I do follow your topic regularly and I'm still doing this stuff, you might remember the massage videos of that asian guy I do those for 30 mins total every day for 2 months (on a daily basis for 2 months) and I'm content so far. As of yesterday I started using b6+zinc topically which I hope can help with the vellus hairs on my temples plus it helps with the itch. Thnx for doing what you're doing.

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat May 14, 2016 10:57 am

The Rei Ogawa "study" apparently led to altered hair related gene expression in nine men who... wait for it... didn't suffer from hairloss in the first place. Now, had he have taken nine bald test subjects and reversed their hairloss with irrefutable evidence, then I'd buy it (no, not the Panasonic massaging machine he plugged in that totally worthless study).

Get some new material, bro.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Sat May 14, 2016 11:17 am

Xenon wrote:The Rei Ogawa "study" apparently led to altered hair related gene expression in nine men who... wait for it... didn't suffer from hairloss in the first place. Now, had he have taken nine bald test subjects and reversed their hairloss with irrefutable evidence, then I'd buy it (no, not the Panasonic massaging machine he plugged in that totally worthless study).

massaging machine thing is fishy I agree. But those 9 men who didn't suffer from hairloss are human beings which mean they might have some genes that we have but how they're regulated is a little different, just saying. reversing hairloss could be nice yes but if a machine that looks like a plastic toy (no pun intended) could have some gene regulating effects with only 4 mins of administration then 30 minutes of massaging with strong non vibrating human hands could outperform it right? Could it reverse hairloss completely in just a couple of months? I honestly don't know but I believe it can help improve. and this belief stems from massage decreasing my hair loss and some studies on massage and its effects on inflammation you can do a quick google search

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat May 14, 2016 11:54 am

piranha wrote:
Xenon wrote:The Rei Ogawa "study" apparently led to altered hair related gene expression in nine men who... wait for it... didn't suffer from hairloss in the first place. Now, had he have taken nine bald test subjects and reversed their hairloss with irrefutable evidence, then I'd buy it (no, not the Panasonic massaging machine he plugged in that totally worthless study).

massaging machine thing is fishy I agree. But those 9 men who didn't suffer from hairloss are human beings which mean they might have some genes that we have but how they're regulated is a little different, just saying. reversing hairloss could be nice yes but if a machine that looks like a plastic toy (no pun intended) could have some gene regulating effects with only 4 mins of administration then 30 minutes of massaging with strong non vibrating human hands could outperform it right? Could it reverse hairloss completely in just a couple of months? I honestly don't know but I believe it can help improve. and this belief stems from massage decreasing my hair loss and some studies on massage and its effects on inflammation you can do a quick google search

You posted: Nov 23 2015:
my scalp kinda feels fresh a couple days before when I started pressing the scalp hard after kneading and I guess it caused some shedding and I still am shedding. So how about you guys getting results with dt do you think this

Around the very same time you were posting pics of supposed regrowth, yet, according to you, you were shedding.

Oh and in response to what you said, the scalp stretches in accordance with skull bone growth (due to a substance called elastin), and only stops when homeostasis is maintained. If it didn't? The tissue would split at the crown. Sure, I agree that the scalp is generally tighter than elsewhere, but the tightest parts of my scalp produce terminal hair no problem. So I see little difference in what stretching would do. And to add: a video was posted on youtube of a totally bald guy with a very pliable scalp.  

Look at this boxer Tyson Fury: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 Tyson-Fury-Action-ImagesTony-OBrien

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 0312655

Does his forehead bones bulge out? Nope, they are reclined. According to the tight scalp theory his scalp should be nice n loose, right?

Now fast forward a few years on and he is going bald all over:

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 Ist-tyson-fury-seinen-ibf-guertel-schon-bald-wieder-los-

The issue is genetic.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  piranha Sat May 14, 2016 12:13 pm

I chose my words when I said "decreasing my HAIR LOSS" shedding happens when you get on a new treatment finas, minox, indomethadin for example hair goes through synchronised shedding cycles . Since november (after the shed) my hair loss is better(better for losing less hair). Idk that boxer but in the second pic his head shape looks different I think and in first pic his head looks dome like, see jared letto and b pitt for head shape btw before you show another picture and say see this guy is an exception the theory is invalid, yes exceptions exit. I didn’t know hair loss was genetic btw thnx for the heads up

piranha

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat May 14, 2016 12:30 pm

piranha wrote:I chose my words when I said "decreasing my HAIR LOSS" shedding happens when you get on a new treatment finas, minox, indomethadin for example hair goes through synchronised shedding cycles . Since november (after the shed) my hair loss is better(better for losing less hair). Idk that boxer but in the second pic his head shape looks different I think and in first pic his head looks dome like, see jared letto and b pitt for head shape btw before you show another picture and say see this guy is an exception the theory is invalid, yes exceptions exit. I didn’t know hair loss was genetic btw thnx for the heads up

OK, I'll let you off with that one; I thought you were posting progress pics.

Also, when a guy balds, because you can see the convex shape of his skull, it looks as though his head appears more dome like, especially due to sebum build up giving it a shiny appearance. But it has nothing to do with increased tightness due to supposed skull expansion. Now if you were to put a full head of hair on the same head, the scalp, of course, is less visible and shiny, and just looks as it did prior to hairloss kicking in. It's an optical illusion.

And, yes, no doubt about it, it's genetic, BUT hairloss only manifests itself due to increased inflammation brought on by various forms of stress (certain follicles are genetically programmed to inflame easier). If you can keep your stress levels low at your age, then you will be able to keep your hair for much longer. You might want to sift through some of my (and others) earlier posts to find out what those stress triggers are. There's too many to list right here.

Edited: when the follicle has been subjected to chronic inflammation, and enters into the telogen phase for too long, it doesn't seem to regenerate. This could be due to tumor necrosis factor (TNF-a) and it's aptoptosis inducing effects. Therefore prevention is better than cure.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Sat May 14, 2016 12:56 pm

Just wanted to show you what I meant in previous post. I photoshopped some hair onto his head, and scaled it so it was positioned precisely where his own terminal hair used to be. You see how his head looks smaller and less convex now he has hair?

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 <a href=Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 10 Fury10" />
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Sat May 14, 2016 1:18 pm

Well nice to see the conversation moving forward with a scientific focus. I will try to answer a few questions.

John Doe- you can revisit areas until they feel like they have had enough massage for that session.

Sage- It is an honor to have you stop by and offer your insights. As for the regrowing of full thickness hairs. I have not taken little time to let my hair grow out and look patchy to show the border areas of full diameter that have filled in. To me it is so hard to properly display and measure the hair density increase, or even a 1/2 inch hairline progression move in photography. I have just stuck to the showing of new hairs in obviously pre bald areas. I rely on others to understand that the progress is happening across many areas.
In conclusion there are many full diameter hairs that have filled in large areas, especially on the sides. Someday I will refrain from shaving most of my head to let the hairs grow out enough to show properly.

Long Hair - nice to have you check back in with some positive updates.

Parahna- glad you made time to offer your perspectives and encouragement.

Well hopefully with the science being shared and different people doing different versions, this thread will continue to be useful to others that are searching.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Sat May 14, 2016 1:46 pm

piranha wrote:http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26904154 "A total of 2655 genes were upregulated and 2823 genes were downregulated. Real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction demonstrated increased expression of hair cycle-related genes such as NOGGIN, BMP4, SMAD4, and IL6ST and decrease in hair loss-related genes such as IL6." I'd like to remind this study, I don't want to be involved in an argument but gotta say the way xenon "attacks" people makes me think that he's just bored and is having fun with his extreme accusations such as gluing hair etc.(I did laugh when I saw that). So cd it is pretty obvious that you sincerely are trying to share your journey with people and not forcing anyone to massage and report back anyone with half a brain can see that so I'd suggest you to not waste your energy on people like.. you know. Because they do slow people down and will eventually make you say I'm done with this, you're already spending your precious time documenting your treatment. I haven't posted on here for quite some time but I do follow your topic regularly and I'm still doing this stuff, you might remember the massage videos of that asian guy I do those for 30 mins total every day for 2 months (on a daily basis for 2 months) and I'm content so far. As of yesterday I started using b6+zinc topically which I hope can help with the vellus hairs on my temples plus it helps with the itch. Thnx for doing what you're doing.

He ACTUALLY said he's GLUING hair to his scalp?

The internet continues to amaze Very Happy

And thanks again cd, like piranha said, don't let others interfere with your updates please we appreciate your work.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Sage 1 Sat May 14, 2016 4:49 pm

cdto2012 wrote:Well nice to see the conversation moving forward with a scientific focus. I will try to answer a few questions.

John Doe- you can revisit areas until they feel like they have had enough massage for that session.

Sage-   It is an honor to have you stop by and offer your insights.  As for the regrowing of full thickness hairs.  I have not taken little time to let my hair grow out and look patchy to show the border areas of full diameter that have filled in.  To me it is so hard to properly display and measure the hair density increase, or even a 1/2 inch hairline progression move in photography. I have just stuck to the showing of new hairs in obviously pre bald areas.  I rely on others to understand that the progress is happening across many areas.
   In conclusion there are many full diameter hairs that have filled in large areas, especially on the sides.  Someday I will refrain from shaving most of my head to let the hairs grow out enough to show properly.

Long Hair - nice to have you check back in with some positive updates.

Parahna- glad you made time to offer your perspectives and encouragement.

Well hopefully with the science being shared and different people doing different versions,  this thread will continue to be useful to others that are searching.

Same to you CD.
I´m quiet sure that the childish comments from some here docent bother you, and don´t bother to comment them.
People should appreciate the time and effort you are putting here, and keep it up since i think there is a collaboration in our methods.

Sage 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next