Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

+61
AlexisG
kraj19
stronghands
zn
Directo
proscar3
Hairbeback
gongosso
uznemirex
Schitz Popinov
AntioxidantsIsGood
Westduck
missedboat07
Jonathan_Strange
Bs1224
Jimbosteve88
brooksDT
Mechanotransduction
keepitsimple
jaredbecker
dokuldudokulecek
tooyoungforthis
brandnew
DrSteveBrule
CampOfDavid
NW0forward
Iwillsucceed
Joey Ramone
HairMeOut
rofl
sanderson
nosei
Growdamnit
Sage 1
Xenon
Jay07
mattc
TLD22
Resistance
SonofOdin
Seuxin
crysanthium
ozash
Pompadour
teacup
iuyyighghghgkh
longhair31
Hotspur
focuspoint
long hair
piranha
RAptor
Reborn Hair PPP
bov51
MovieJunkie89
MikeGore
Smurfy
Biffy
johndoe1225
lookalike
drex1999
65 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:30 am

cdto2012 wrote:
NW0forward wrote:
cdto2012 wrote:The area of regrow is just healthier skin, even a possibly early skin cancer area went away completely.  The skin is pretty much the same as far as flexibility, pliability,  and no noticeable enhanced fat layer.  Some people are looking for a looser scalp,  I expected this,  but has not happened.
   Not sure about the ridge disappearing in your situation,  if it is not bone it might eventually break up.  Mostly do not overpressure the skin against the bone.  I guess the damage to the skin could be dramatic with the hours of pressure we exert.  

Sorry..this method will damage the skin/follicles?
Was commenting on the idea of trying to use too much pressure to reshape bone .  This could lead to damage to the skin.  If you are not bruising the skin,  we have not seen skin or follicle damage.

Glad to hear about the pain reduction for needling.  I started this pressing idea based on the idea that it was similar to needling, and had similar benefits.

It's good for the skin to be a bit red though after a massage, right?  With the increased blood flow?  Seems self-explanatory but just making sure.  The scariest part about these manual methods, especially one as intense as this, is making sure you don't end up doing more damage, that's why I'm always so worried and try to follow your advice on safety closely. Basically I go by soreness = good, lasting soreness/lasting pain/purplish bruising = bad.

Also I probably mentioned this already but there can be a lasting soreness, like I described a few posts ago above my right temple.  I just took it easy after that hoping it will heal or whatever.

Oh, and cd, have you ever heard of a topical with cayenne pepper?  I tried it a few times and it burnt like Hell (although I used it mixed with pure ACV so that probably didn't help).  I was thinking to maybe mix some cayenne pepper powder into a spray bottle with distilled water and spray that on my scalp.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 Empty Re: Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method

Post  cdto2012 Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:17 pm

I would guess that the cayenne and ACV would be a lot like cinnamon oil after a shower.  I guess you could find some supporting research for cayenne or capsicum, probably a fine blood flow stimulant.  Actually I think it does reduce blood clotting internally.

The point of the cinnamon oil is to induce the redness that lasts about 20 minutes.  From just pressing the redness should last about the same time, along with the bulging of the veins.

I have a little surprise for the readers,  soon I will take the pictures and tell the story.  Basically a way to make your hair look far better quickly.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:57 pm

cdto2012 wrote:I would guess that the cayenne and ACV would be a lot like cinnamon oil after a shower.  I guess you could find some supporting research for cayenne or capsicum, probably a fine blood flow stimulant.  Actually I think it does reduce blood clotting internally.

The point of the cinnamon oil is to induce the redness that lasts about 20 minutes.  From just pressing the redness should last about the same time, along with the bulging of the veins.

I have a little surprise for the readers,  soon I will take the pictures and tell the story.  Basically a way to make your hair look far better quickly.

Interesting info, and can't wait! Very Happy

I'm actually thinking about taking cayenne pepper in a drink daily (not much though, I'm not really one to handle spice well).

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:31 pm

Just a bit of research about the toxins that build up in our system and create a toxic environment and slow blood flow..
 Also an interesting anti aging site. 

http://www.sens.org/research/introduction-to-sens-research/intracellular-junk

"Atherosclerosis – the cause of most age-related heart attacks and strokes – is thought to result from the accumulation of cholesterol (and in particular, toxic oxidized byproducts of cholesterol) in immune cells maintaining the integrity of the arteries. "

http://www.sens.org/research/introduction-to-sens-research/extracellular-junk

Basically my theory is that pressing is able to clean up and regenerate the cells and blood vessels in the scalp

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  NW0forward Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:58 pm

what can you do if you suspect there's fluid build up? around half a year ago i think i held my presses for too long - it wasnt a very hard pressure - but the duration was like 5 mins. i cant rule out that those areas were adversely affected...

NW0forward

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:10 am

Maybe try Tom Hagerty's scalp exercises in addition to cd's method.

EDIT:  Also, I'm going to experiment with my new cayenne pepper hair spray today, just distilled water + a bit of cayenne pepper powder, I'm sure this will be very painful until I get the amount right, lol.

Do you think I could combine cinnamon powder AND cayenne powder to make a multi purpose hair spray, or are they more or less the same, as you mentioned, so it would be pointless? I'm going to try the pepper first anyway.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:22 am

Another update.
These past couple of days I've been experiencing a heap of clicking and crack noises, a lot more than previously.
When I hear these noises, I feel a nice warm, but sore sensation in that area.
My main concern now is, I don't exactly know the exact amount of pressure to apply? I'm really concerned of causing more damage than good. I tried using only mild pressure the other week but I never really felt anything. In order to get those clicking sounds, I have to use quite hard pressure, waaaaay more than a hand can apply. I really just don't wanna cause more fibrotic tissue to set in, do you think pressing too hard can result in scar tissue? I mean, the next day I'm not really sore at all, sometimes only a little.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:56 pm

NW0forward wrote:what can you do if you suspect there's fluid build up? around half a year ago i think i held my presses for too long - it wasnt a very hard pressure - but the duration was like 5 mins. i cant rule out that those areas were adversely affected...

Hi guys,   I would guess that the holding of the presses would not be too good for the area.  The point is to stimulate, not strangle the area.  Cutting off bloodflow and oxygen for that long to tissue is not recommended.   The DT-CPR method has small 1/2 inch circles in an area for about 10 seconds ..  move on.. come back later if you want.

As for correct pressure. As the skin becomes healthier over the months,  skin bruises less.  My skin never did bruise from pressure,  just red flush.  Yes the pressure is more than you can easily apply with your hands. 

Stick with the no bruising rule.  Give your body time to regenerate with time. Same for the clicks and crunching sounds. They will go away with pressure that does not bruise the skin,  just give it time - even months.  Breaking them up is not essential to regrow, and not worth the risk to over pressure them .  Most important is that you have the patience to endure the slow months of micro regrow,  and not do any damage.

I do press with about the pressure of my head weight, if I lie down and relax onto the press (on the back of my head).  Perhaps a little more pressure added,  but not much.  

Not sure about chemical burning with cayenne. Cinnamon is more than hot enough,  and is well tested for this application.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:23 pm

Thanks Man, I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions, I just wanna make sure I don't injure myself haha.
It's been about a month since starting, and if I look really closely in the mirror, I have extremely thin but DARK hairs regrowing about half inch from hairline on my lower temples. And a few more sprouting along this huge vein I have on my head, and these were the areas that I heard the most calcification breaking up. Pretty exciting stuff my friend.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Also, how many months did it take you to actually notice vellus hair lengthening? Are they quicker to fill in once they begin lengthening?

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:05 pm

In less than a month I saw vellus lengthening over the veins on my side lower temples.  You may see some early random hairs develop quickly.  Then my process of regrow was in sequence opposite the loss sequence. 

Yes the slow part is stopping the loss,  slow growth,  then thickening of follicle to eventually result in full length hairs. The good news is that hundreds of the hairs are progressing together,  so eventually you see an unlimited restoration  - just takes time.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:51 pm

Well here is the little surprise.  I did not color or needle in the area that I am using for the main focus of regrow.  I did needle the colored areas,  I suppose you will get a few close up's in the photos to come.

Scalp pigmentation

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t12143-fun-with-fake-hair-real-tatoos

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:19 am

Hey cd, thanks for those pictures, those hairs look great with that pigmentation!

Anyway, wow, you press and make the circle for 10 seconds before moving the tool?  I haven't been doing it long enough then I guess Shocked

EDIT:  I tried that cayenne pepper oil yesterday, I mixed a lot of it in coconut oil, it turned mostly red, but it hardly burned at all, I guess I have to let it sit to infuse.  Maybe I can add it to my multi-purpose topical that contains the green tea and rosemary.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:47 am

Hey cd, hope everything's going great!

Anyway, I was wondering, I was considering switching to the method you suggested using that PVC elbow thing (or just something like that) with the slightly sharper edge, but I was wondering if I should take a break completely for a few weeks first?  My scalp/head doesn't  hurt or anything, still thinning though.  Up until now I was using your standard method of a plastic vitamin bottle with two-handed pressure.

Also, do you have any safety tips for when I start the new method?  How hard to press at start, how long to go in the beginning, how long should I spend on each area of my scalp (I tend to use the real effort on my problem areas), etc.?  I know you're going to say listen to your body but just making sure  Very Happy

Thanks!

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:17 pm

Hey everyone, I hope all is going well with this method.
Just want to inform you all that I'm seeing what appears to be vellus hair that's almost a cm long all throughout my existing hairline, and spiky, maybe 1mm long vellus hairs spread all over my completely bald areas. All is looking good and it's only been a bit over a month 😁

Now that I'm starting to see results, I have no doubts about this method, but there's just one thing I need to know now. If all this is calcification and fibrotic tissue blocking the blood flow to the hair follicles, how come it still occurs in that exact MPB pattern? The only logical article I've read that explains that exact pattern is the skull expansion theory. But what exactly does Paul Taylor mean by that? Are the bones supposedly getting thicker? Or is the actual skull expanding? Because it seems as though if the actual skull was expanding, what's occurring internally? Would this not create more space between the brain and the skull? Down get me wrong, I'm convinced this method will work, and is working, but I'm just still baffled as to why it occurs in this pattern?

Keep sticking with it guys, hard works always pays off!!

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Hi John Doe,   the PVC rounded edge is not as harsh as it sounds.  Once you try it, you should agree that there is no need to take time off before using the method.  For me the pressure is the same,  about the weight of the head if it was lying on the tool.

I wonder if you have a good setup for backlighting and contrasting your small hairs to see if they are lengthening ?  You should be seeing some small results by now. If none, I guess your shed is caused by some other factor like thyroid or the long list of other possibilities.   I know you are doing other processes to try to find the right combo.   It always takes time to reverse and regrow, and shed is normal for this,  but really try to document the best you can.  The process begins on a micro level.

As for skull expansion theory,  I think that the areas between the bones that are the growth expansion areas demand calcium to be transported through the small veins and capillaries. This causes sticky plaque like tooth plaque to build up.  This causes the pattern.  It is not that the skin is stretched too tight over the bones,  it is that the small capillaries are  clogged, starving the hair follicle.

This is why my grafts can grow. They were not near the scull expansion area when I was younger and the calcium was clogging the tiny capillaries to the follicle. There is enough blood for the skin to be somewhat healthy (so the grafts can use the basic blood supply),  but the pressing is needed to clear out the remaining calcification. I remember a reference that the supply vein to the follicle is only one cell width,  easily blocked.

I suppose that people with MPB may have more expansion, or more sticky triglycerides or sticky materials for making plaque on the small capillaries.

Very glad to hear the regrow is happening for you Iwillsucceed

here is the page with the diagrams of the skull expansion areas, as you can see , the veins on the sides of the head are thickest, and as the upper capillaries get blocked, the blood supply to the top of the head is reduced.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p25-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:08 pm

Thats awesome cd, that clarified a lot of things for me, very well explained.
So by expansion you mean an increase in thickness? How would one go about reversing this? I'm not exactly sure if my head is getting bigger or it just appears that way due to my receding hairline. But I do have quite prominent frontal eminence, and it seems as though almost every person that has MPB has bulging frontal eminences.

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  johndoe1225 Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Thanks for the advice cd, I'm pretty sure I'm giving an accurate report because I tend to always look at my hair in the same position in the same light (bathroom mirror) from a few inches away. I definitely have shed, hopefully it's a positive shed though. I've only been on your method for maybe two months though, that doesn't seem like a long time.

johndoe1225

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:56 pm

Iwillsucceed wrote:Thats awesome cd, that clarified a lot of things for me, very well explained.
So by expansion you mean an increase in thickness? How would one go about reversing this? I'm not exactly sure if my head is getting bigger or it just appears that way due to my receding hairline. But I do have quite prominent frontal eminence, and it seems as though almost every person that has MPB has bulging frontal eminences.
Expansion is the normal process of growing a bigger skull as we age.  I do not think it is practically possible to reduce your scalp bone size. The increase forms between the cracks.

There may be slight ridges that form above the skull or calcification in the skin,  but these are softer and might go away with normal pressing.

Some people think that if you can loosen the skin or relax the muscles that keep the skin tight over the scalp,  you can normalize blood flow.  For me tightness of the skin is not so important, as grafts grow fine.  The idea that a swollen galea might be restricting blood flow (veins that pass through galea) does make some sense,  but I think that pressing the galea makes it healthier and probably reduces inflammation.. and redirects/induces blood flow.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:06 pm

cdto2012 wrote:
Iwillsucceed wrote:Thats awesome cd, that clarified a lot of things for me, very well explained.
Expansion is the normal process of growing a bigger skull as we age.  I do not think it is practically possible to reduce your scalp bone size. The increase forms between the cracks.

There may be slight ridges that form above the skull or calcification in the skin,  but these are softer and might go away with normal pressing.

Some people think that if you can loosen the skin or relax the muscles that keep the skin tight over the scalp,  you can normalize blood flow.  For me tightness of the skin is not so important, as grafts grow fine.  The idea that a swollen galea might be restricting blood flow (veins that pass through galea) does make some sense,  but I think that pressing the galea makes it healthier and probably reduces inflammation.. and redirects/induces blood flow.

I think a lot of the time, what people think is bone is actually a combination of fibrotic tissue, calcification, and lymphatic fluid. I had this bump with a slight ridge in the front of it just above my crown that I swore was bone, but after a few sessions of pressing, I've almost completely flattened it. It was painful at first but now it just feels so amazing. I can't believe I had this tight bump that whole time without realising.
I'm with you on the tight scalp/galea theory. Almost everyone seems to have a relatively tight scalp, even people that have a full head of hair.

So you mean that where the bones of the skull fuse, they can over calcify sometimes? Because the ridges that I can feel on my head where the skull bones meet are the most painful areas. It's like a real sharp pain, different to everywhere else. By the way my dad describes what gout feels like, it feels exactly like that.

Anyway, I hope your progress is continuing cd, I'm looking forward to the next lot of photos you upload. Keep up the excellent work 👍

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:37 pm

Yes I have compared the pain to the uric acid crystals of gout in previous posts. Below is a link on how the skull develops and hair loss patterning .

http://www.hairgrowthsos.com/male-pattern-baldness.html

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Iwillsucceed Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:22 pm

Well if the bones of the skull were growing to the extent of compressing internally against the scalp, wouldn't the scalp accommodate for this and stretch with it? I mean, it does this everywhere else on the body, why not the scalp?

Iwillsucceed

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:13 am

Iwillsucceed wrote:Well if the bones of the skull were growing to the extent of compressing internally against the scalp, wouldn't the scalp accommodate for this and stretch with it? I mean, it does this everywhere else on the body, why not the scalp?

This was something that came to my attention also. When a person becomes fatter and stores more subcutaneous fat, elastin levels increase and the skin stretches. If this didn't happen homeostasis would be disrupted to the point of necrosis or the tissue would simply split open. And another point to consider, transplanted hairs continue to grow here. But despite that I do admit that the skin of the scalp is noticeably tighter than elsewhere. Could it be a contributory factor? Maybe, but perhaps not that much considering it has no effect upon transplanted hairs. In fact, the other day I saw guy pass me by and he had a fucking enormous melon head, but a really thick head of hair. Of course he had a higher forehead due to skull size, but no noticeable recession or thinning.
Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Photos DT-CPR method  - Page 18 Empty Dt

Post  tooyoungforthis Tue Sep 06, 2016 4:43 am

Guys, Could it be that it's not fibrotic tissue or calcification that this technique moves.. I think it's congested lymphatic waste.
The only issue is that if it is indeed the lymph waste, you will need to resolve what caused that congested lymph in the first place.

---weakened Kidneys---

In TCM kidney weakness is stated as the cause for hair loss, so if we connect the dots it could simply be that the reason Propecia works is because it subtly alters the shape of your face, hence dislodging this accumulated sewage by relieving tension and space in the scalp.

http://www.propeciahelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9303

And the reason Minoxidil works, could be due to the fact that it is so strong it dissolves this accumulated waste by moving it somehow. Check online, there are countless reports of people stating that minoxidil caused them swollen lymph nodes in the neck area. This could only mean one thing, minox moves lymph really well, so well, that it moves it towards the lymph nodes to be drained later on through the kidneys, hence why some people gain hair on it at an amazing pace... BUT here's the key..

The lymph is still not filtering through the kidneys so it still gets congested eventually, this would explain how every single person cannot maintain minoxidil's growth for more than a good few years.

The same goes for Propecia... one will eventually become congested again by a bad diet and impaired kidneys...

there was a very successful member here called keanoseg.. who seamed to regrow all his hair with the dt method.. he was probably healthy in terms of adrenal glands/kidneys, hence why he just de-congested his head full of waste and it got filtering through the kidneys..

I'm personally gonna try this method but I am gonna take a raw bovine kidney glandular to kick start my filtration process.
To see if your filtering, pee in a jar and leave it overnight, if in the next day the urine is still clear.. You've got to fix your kidneys. If some form of thick sediment accumulates at the bottom of the jar,,, then you are filtering and must only be congested in the head area. check for swollen lymph nodes...

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:28 pm

Lymph does seem like a possible explanation as I learn about it.  Fluid retention can cause swelling. The main drainage area for lymph is in the neck. Lymph fluid has high protein levels and can host bacteria. I would guess that the minoxidil triggering the lymph system is due to it being treated as a poison that the body is removing and fighting.

As for kidney and liver health,  there are many ways to determine their health levels such as the color of the skin and eye white tinting. Certainly a good direction to  heal, but not sure that most MPB people show signs of degradation  any more than the average woman that does not have MPB.

http://www.vascular.co.nz/lymphoedema.htm

Cellulitis - the presence of extra tissue fluid causing swelling in the leg can also make the patient more likely to develop infection in the tissues (cellulitis).  The lymph fluid itself is very rich in protein and is an ideal fluid for bacterial growth. This can occur even after a minor injury.  When this occurs the leg can swell to a greater extent.  It will become red, tender and painful and the patient will probably feel generally unwell.  This problem can usually be treated effectively with antibiotics, bedrest and elevation of the limb. 
Fibrosis - the mere presence of significant amounts of lymph fluid in the tissues over many years can lead to scarring and fibrosis of the tissues.  Once infection and inflammation resolve there will inevitably be some residual scar damage to the tissues of the leg leading to slightly more swelling than before.  This puts the leg at a slightly greater risk of infection.  A vicious cycle can then develop with further infection leading to further swelling and so on.  It is important to try and halt this process at an early stage when most of the changes in the leg are at a reversible stage.  As well as swelling due to lymphoedema, the skin can become very thickened (hyperkeratosis) and abnormal.

Massage and manual lymphatic drainage (MLD) - Intensive massage by practitioners trained in specific techniques helpful in lymphoedema is the initial treatment of choice, but not always widely available. 
This massage is based on creating spaces in the tissues and then massaging fluid into these spaces and away from the limb.  To do this the massage needs to start at the part of the limb where it attaches to the trunk where the lymphatics are relatively normal.  The lymphoedema therapist then massages fluid away from this area towards the trunk.  The massage then works gradually towards the hand or foot.  This therapy may need to continue for some weeks until the decrease in swelling is satisfactory.  It is time consuming but seems to be one of the most effective treatments.

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next