Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Yahoo answers regrowth method EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Yahoo answers regrowth method EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Yahoo answers regrowth method EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Yahoo answers regrowth method EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Yahoo answers regrowth method EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Yahoo answers regrowth method EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Yahoo answers regrowth method EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Yahoo answers regrowth method EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Yahoo answers regrowth method EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Yahoo answers regrowth method

3 posters

Go down

Yahoo answers regrowth method Empty Yahoo answers regrowth method

Post  superman3902 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:37 pm

When I first started losing hair I found this on yahoo answers and a couple of other sites. Since I can't find any info on this method anywhere else I figured I'd bring it to a forum where people seem to know what they're talking about when it comes to hair loss. Any thoughts or comments on this method would be appreciated.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker
I have had many on Answers tell me they have consulted doctors and medical experts and they are often told it's genetic and nothing can be done. It is simply not true. My grandfather, my father, my two younger brothers and a teenage nephew completely, or very nearly lost all of their hair and I too in my teens/twenties suffered severe loss. I stopped loss and virtually regrew all my hair with a simple home treatment and it has helped others on answers. See below ##
A main cause IS SHAMPOOS (and other harmful products we use). An alarming number have countless hair, scalp and even health harming harsh and toxic ingredients. See this site "Skin Deep Database" ( "Skin deep Database: A Feelgood Resource" tells you how best to use the Database) and "Not Just a Pretty Face." In the Database search box enter "Shampoos* "(the asterisk is IMPORTANT) Also enter Nioxin and you will see that it is extremely harmful. You will see many others which are the most harmful and others which are safer or only minimally harming. Then do the same for conditioners, etc.
##
Testimonial emailed to me from: Mo Satrum (on Answers)
Subject: HAIR LOSS! OMG!
"You may remember me, Mo Satrum, the guy with the constant questioning about the hair loss, well I've been doing it for 2 months now and it's working wonders! My hair loss increased the first few weeks but it gradually slowed down and my hair is gradually going back to normal as it were before. I was always told that hair loss was genetic and you could do nothing about it, but you've proved everyone wrong and even I had my doubts before starting your treatment but I cannot describe how much you've turned my life around! Thank you I don't know where I would be without you"

TREATMENT: Massage any pure, natural oil into scalp, Extra virgin olive, coconut and grape seed work well. Then brush vigorously preferably using a palm held brush with short natural boar bristles.(Quite stiff bristles are best) You can see them on Amazon - they are known as military brushes.

Brush entire scalp strongly so you feel it stimulating/irritating scalp. Do 90 /100 strokes each day at beginning building up to more and focus on where loss is. You may be apprehensive about irritating scalp - believe me I was too. But this is what will force new growth as it unplugs the blocked hair ducts that lead to loss - they are the painful small itching spots.
As you brush some shedding and breakage may occur at first but will quickly stop as brushing makes hair better anchored and stronger. New hairs will appear and will be weak looking and sparse at first. Keep up the brushing and do not be concerned if brushing uproots them, as they WILL re-appear even stronger. Then no matter how much you brush they will not be uprooted

My hair completely regrew on crown. Where receded at front regrowth was slower and sparse at first then each month it became denser. It demands perseverance week in/week out to get the same results. But the effort is truly worth it. Mo Satrum and others on answers who followed instructions exactly reported hair had completely regrown in 6 months and better (thicker, stronger growth) results each month after that.

SOURCE(S): Many years research, self experimentation using natural treatments for hair loss, regrowth and cures of skin, scalp and hair disorder

superman3902

Back to top Go down

Yahoo answers regrowth method Empty Re: Yahoo answers regrowth method

Post  gbp2000 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:23 pm

There is a blog post by a woman, referenced somewhere on this forum, where a woman documented hair regrowth with brushing and several photos. It certainly worked for her.

The only issue is - if it actually works for those of us with androgentic hair loss...

gbp2000

Back to top Go down

Post  superman3902 Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:41 am

I've read that blog too. I doubt normal brushing would help anything besides dandruff if you have mpb. Besides being a natural cleanser, olive oil apparently blocks formation of dht too. I didn't pay much attention to this at first but brushing with olive oil seems almost like oil pulling for your scalp.

superman3902

Back to top Go down

Post  dudesy Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:27 pm

superman
i posted something like this a long while back...
theres a tricologist in hawaii that claims to regrow hair by brushing with a boar bristle bush and applying an organic topical he makes
i tried it for about 6 months, it does make the scalp extremely clean
but like most regimen effects, i was turned off by the hair fall
i dunno where my hair would be if i kept up with it along with my current regimen...
i would just like to know if anybody has ever really kept up with boar bristle brushing for longer than 6 months...

dudesy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down