Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

+48
Terry1133
LawOfThelema
ninjishal
YARO
CampOfDavid
RAptor
froyd
focuspoint
Hotspur
bagofdeen
headcase
Growdamnit
MovieJunkie89
cdto2012
UzumakiNaruto
fred
runnerup
CausticSymmetry
Maines
tooyoungforthis
Ronald84
longhair31
H4ir
alphadelta
VikingJL
Jrli80
calvicie
AgapeBerry
Elessar
iuyyighghghgkh
Changexpert
Hole
bayman
bov51
magic_gro
SonofOdin
australian
MikeGore
sizzlinghairs
johndoe1225
Sage 1
Biffy
ElmoSuper8
hairderp
Xenon
ANewHope
sanderson
52 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:34 am

MikeGore wrote:So is the only place the get this by contacting this guy on hairlosstalk.com? What is the members name again and can he be trusted?

several places are selling it

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 Empty Re: Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow. Pics/Theory Included.

Post  MikeGore Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:36 am

Thanks but still not clear where, and who to contact to order this setipirant. Can someone provide me a link please. Or PM me. Thanks

MikeGore

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:54 am

The first place that got into this is the private forum where Swiss himself hangs around. It's just a forum for experimental bleeding edge treatments, that organizes group buys and has independent lab tests held by a third party company. To get in, people need to be invited via their email address.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:50 am

God dammit

"Hello friends,
We have a problem with shipping outside European Union. The lawyer forbid ziom send to setipiprant outside EU. The law prohibit send to unclassified substances outside EU to private person. We try to solve this problem. Maybe someone from you have a trusted friend in European Union who can send to you seti or know company who can halp us distribute seti ousude European Union. If we could not find solve problem ziom cannot send to you seti.
I so sorry but it is not my fault. I am also disappointed.

As far people who live in European Union I have good new. The seti will be ready about 5 weeks.
Please sand pm about your address to shippment and I send you details to payment.
The payment will be by paypal. Everyone who buy seti receive receipt (bill).
I send to you seti test when it will be ready. Ziom have contract where purity have to be min 99% if not the lab return money. But I am sure it will be above 99% the same like RU from the same lab it is purity 99,8%.

Additional ziom order second kilogram seti. it will be ready on December.
Sorry for my English"

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:19 pm

bogv51 wrote:God dammit

"Hello friends,
We have a problem with shipping outside European Union. The lawyer forbid ziom send to setipiprant outside EU. The law prohibit send to unclassified substances outside EU to private person. We try to solve this problem. Maybe someone from you have a trusted friend in European Union who can send to you seti or know company who can halp us distribute seti ousude European Union. If we could not find solve problem ziom cannot send to you seti.
I so sorry but it is not my fault. I am also disappointed.

As far people who live in European Union I have good new. The seti will be ready about 5 weeks.
Please sand pm about your address to shippment and I send you details to payment.
The payment will be by paypal. Everyone who buy seti receive receipt (bill).
I send to you seti test when it will be ready. Ziom have contract where purity have to be min 99% if not the lab return money. But I am sure it will be above 99% the same like RU from the same lab it is purity 99,8%.

Additional ziom order second kilogram seti. it will be ready on December.
Sorry for my English"

Uhm, on a separate note, then probably Kane is not behind this GB. Kane wouldn't give a damn about the law.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:14 pm

1) it's too expensive

2) no longer being sold

3) may not even grow hair

only way to reduce pgd2 would be to avoid all nut/seed oil

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:15 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:1) it's too expensive

2) no longer being sold

what do you think of my idea of sourcing GLA + EPA?

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11573p165-regrowth-protocol-via-pge2-wow-pics-theory-included#124675
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:19 pm

magic_gro wrote:

2) no longer being sold

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11573p165-regrowth-protocol-via-pge2-wow-pics-theory-included#124675

i don't know

seems difficult to apply oils to the scalp

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:22 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:
magic_gro wrote:

2) no longer being sold

i don't know

seems difficult to apply oils to the scalp

I already apply castor oil at night. Or 70/30 castor oil/DMSO.

We could also just ingest EPA and GLA.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:31 pm

it's pointless if your diet stil has margarine, cottonseed and sunflower in it though,

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:48 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:it's pointless if your diet stil has margarine, cottonseed and sunflower in it though,

Mine doesn't.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:50 pm

magic_gro wrote:
iuyyighghghgkh wrote:it's pointless if your diet stil has margarine, cottonseed and sunflower in it though,

Mine doesn't.

Also, even if your diet included those, it would probably help a lot.

Here's a chart stolen from HLT, hopefully accurate:

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 Omegac10
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:28 am

Lithium chloride dampens the effect of DHT on dowregulation of B-catenin.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25838072
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Regrowth Protocol via PGE2... wow.  Pics/Theory Included. - Page 8 Empty Swiss temples

Post  tooyoungforthis Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:39 am

Wtf.. can someone verify if Swiss is active anywhere?(private forum) i can't think of anything positive as to why this guy just cut activity like that......very suspicious. makes no sense...
i'm not buying that he's on vacation and hasn't been able to check his blog at all.. he wouldn't stop his protocol when it's giving him such good results...

tooyoungforthis

Back to top Go down

Post  Changexpert Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:47 am

How about those people (including me) who react negatively to fish oil, krill oil, or cod liver oil? I realize that these oils can be oxidized very easily, but I do not think it's related to the quality of the product I purchased. I bought several EPA containing supplements and they all increased shedding and acne. They even caused acne on my chin and neck areas. I suspect something is off with fat metabolism, obtained either inherently or externally. What's your partake on this?

Also, how about hemp seed oil for GLA source? It contains some GLA and decent LA, even though evening primrose oil is better in both contents. However, hemp seed oil is higher in omega 3 content in alpha linolenic acid. I feel like most people already consume enough omega 6 oil, so throwing the balance off even farther with evening primrose or borage seems a little risky.

However, in the case I mention above where omega 3 results in side effects, EPO or BO will be a good choice.

http://www.fao.org/fsnforum/sites/default/files/resources/Hempseed%20as%20a%20nutritional%20resource-%20An%20overview.pdf
Changexpert
Changexpert

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:06 am

Changexpert wrote:
How about those people (including me) who react negatively to fish oil, krill oil, or cod liver oil?

That's the whole point of sourcing the two relevant individual fatty acids as I am proposing: EPA + GLA and nothing else.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:08 am

magic_gro wrote:
Changexpert wrote:
How about those people (including me) who react negatively to fish oil, krill oil, or cod liver oil?

That's the whole point of sourcing the two relevant individual fatty acids as I am proposing: EPA + GLA and nothing else.

p.s.: yesterday I tried 6000mg of Black Currant Oil, so as to mimic the study, and a proportionate amount of Krill Oil to maintain the same EPA:GLA ratio as in the study given the amount of EPA and GLA from my two products' labels.

When I went to bed I couldn't fall asleep for four hours from my chest pain. I was freaking scared to death. What a Face
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:10 am

tooyoungforthis wrote:Wtf.. can someone verify if Swiss is active anywhere?(private forum) i can't think of anything positive as to why this guy just cut activity like that......very suspicious. makes no sense...
i'm not buying that he's on vacation and hasn't been able to check his blog at all.. he wouldn't stop his protocol when it's giving him such good results...

He's been around the chatbox there yesterday and today. He's also stated that since he's cracked it all up and has had full regrowth he doesn't feel the need to be active online that much anymore.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:22 am

magic_gro wrote:
tooyoungforthis wrote:Wtf.. can someone verify if Swiss is active anywhere?(private forum) i can't think of anything positive as to why this guy just cut activity like that......very suspicious. makes no sense...

He's been around the chatbox there yesterday and today. He's also stated that since he's cracked it all up and has had full regrowth he doesn't feel the need to be active online that much anymore.

That's what I figure too. That's very good news! Im trying to find another group buy right now seti and pge2.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  ElmoSuper8 Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:25 am

Biffy wrote:
ElmoSuper8 wrote:So you've stopped your hair loss?  If so, what is your exact regimen?

Yes, with almost full Immortal hair regimen. I also use started to use topical Adenosine and Miconazole and Castor oil. Simpler way would be to use Setipiprant and PGE2  Wink .

What would you say would be the most important supplements to start with if going down the Immortal Hair Regimen route?

Over a year ago I started on the Ortho Basics Kit but I didn't have any success.  Maybe it was too full on taking all six supps at once; I've come to the conclusion that regimens are more successful when you ease slowly into them.  So what do you think would be the best supps to start with?

Thanks

ElmoSuper8

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:21 pm

ElmoSuper8 wrote:What would you say would be the most important supplements to start with if going down the Immortal Hair Regimen route?

Over a year ago I started on the Ortho Basics Kit but I didn't have any success.  Maybe it was too full on taking all six supps at once; I've come to the conclusion that regimens are more successful when you ease slowly into them.  So what do you think would be the best supps to start with?

There was a time when I was doing great hair-wise with just natural supplements. But I was taking so many different things I am not able to say what were the most important ones. I suspect iodine helped me a lot. But even then, we are all different.

I want to try EPA + GLA + Zinc next, with nothing else, in order to be able to evaluate it and figure out if it helps or not.
magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:33 am

i don't think evening primrose oil will work

actually it would increase pgd2.

I actually think this man could be a snake oiler

how difficult is it to list his diet, supplements and methods ? all we know is he dermarolls and castor oil ? seriously ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  Elessar Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:58 am

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:i don't think evening primrose oil will work

how difficult is it to list his diet, supplements and methods ? all we know is he dermarolls and castor oil ? seriously ?
You talking about swiss?
He sure does a shit ton more than just dernaroll and castor oil

Elessar

Back to top Go down

Post  iuyyighghghgkh Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:12 pm

yes

what though ?

iuyyighghghgkh

Back to top Go down

Post  magic_gro Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:24 pm

iuyyighghghgkh wrote:i don't think evening primrose oil will work

Those are two straw-man fallacies at once. Laughing

Let me clear things up from all this confusion:

1. Swiss doesn't use Evening Primrose Oil. It is me, magic_gro, who's been making up this EPA+GLA+Zinc theory.
  2. Yes, Evening Primrose Oil would increase PGD2 if taken without a source of EPA in the necessary proportions. But like I said, I have been suggesting EPA+GLA, not GLA alone.

magic_gro
magic_gro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next