Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2024 4:41 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

» Finasteride Side-effects
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 7:22 am by CausticSymmetry

» Seasonal allergies / Eye redness
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 7:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Status of NMN
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2024 2:52 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+78
Buster121
DynamoJohn
Incognitopad
gg4545
2young2retire
SonofOdin
Mickael
Abyad
Brabus
Smurfy
hairderp
Golden_Shower
nzbalda
Organism
calvicie
beharat
radiance
chubbfrank
RPM
alphadelta
NYJets
sanderson
Hali-L
playmaker
Joey Ramone
rob PHH
Hairy
Pumbaa
dudebro
ElmoSuper8
vg
fghjfghj
rayl
sdguy
proscar3
ANewHope
Younganddetermined
JDawg
schpiloch123
NDW
Keanoseg
Slimnuts
Joakim
egghead
TNT
unfortunate
MrGalea
bov51
hairhat
Biffy
deleteme
stresssucks
CaptainGiggles
Dannyboy
rofl
sizzlinghairs
OpenBook
RAptor
Xenon
demgains77
Odysseus
drex1999
xyro
bananasinpajamas
Growdamnit
Duketronix
hairyshowers
Jay07
mvkishoresr
BelieveInIt
berti
mistermr
theseeker86
hiilikeyourbeard
Complexx
nicks
Hairy Potter
whodathunkit
82 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Brabus Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:37 am

I tried this therapy today for the first time, but Im not sure if Im doing it in the right way.. im just pinching my scalp during 20 minutes. I had massive shedding and grease coming out of my scalp.

Brabus

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  Abyad Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:23 am

Slimnuts wrote:I really hope Drex shows up soon with his NW0 pics... we need the encouragement.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to his pics as well.

Abyad

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:11 am

Wondering if any of you guys are dermarolling as well? I've been doing this for about 6-7 months now and I think I'm seeing improvement after shaving down, but would like to add some more stimulation.

Is anyone derma rolling too? and if so how often and what topical do you use after doing so?

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  Dannyboy Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:28 am

unfortunate wrote:Wondering if any of you guys are dermarolling as well?  I've been doing this for about 6-7 months now and I think I'm seeing improvement after shaving down, but would like to add some more stimulation.

Is anyone derma rolling too? and if so how often and what topical do you use after doing so?

I was wondering the same, but just about Laser therapy - 3 times a week. I also started to use the scalp tension relaxer, like Slowmoe used to have but just the original one, for 1-2 hours a day as well as an herbal topical twice a day - Will it be too much to combine them? I don't see why to be honest, but The author of:  https://perfecthairhealth.com/?s2-ssl=yes, who wrote about the DT therapy, told me it might be overwhelm. Any thoughts please?

Dannyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickael Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:57 am

Hey I found someone having results on scalp exercise after 2 years (click here for source) :

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 Results

more info: http://www.hairloss-reversible.com/my_approach.htm
Mickael
Mickael

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:45 am

Mickael wrote:Hey I found someone having results on scalp exercise after 2 years (click here for source) :

the only difference i see for sure is in length. scalp exercise if done correctly is not bad though.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:32 pm

BelieveInIt wrote:
Mickael wrote:Hey I found someone having results on scalp exercise after 2 years (click here for source) :

the only difference i see for sure is in length. scalp exercise if done correctly is not bad though.

He clearly has much much much more density.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  hairderp Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:26 pm

The only difference i see is the length. The temples seems empty and you cant judge the density using the second photo (i was in the same situation and i know). But i dont get dissapointed since he hasnt been doing DT and that's his first post so we cant know for sure if he is lying or not...

I am waiting for more credible photos while doing DT cause i am really depressed right now... hope this works for all of us

hairderp

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:39 pm

unfortunate wrote:Wondering if any of you guys are dermarolling as well?  I've been doing this for about 6-7 months now and I think I'm seeing improvement after shaving down, but would like to add some more stimulation.

Yup, I am. I used to roll once a week, but now I've dropped the frequency to once every 2-3 weeks. I use nano silver as a topical.

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyshowers Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:47 am

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:

I dont want to get into a huge debate here but I have to agree with hiilike here. My hair is similar to the first pic and theres no way I could grow my hair right now to look like the second pic. Trying to grow it the same length results in my hair looking thinner than if it is cut short, as you can clearly see the difference in density between the thinner top (vertex and crown) and sides/back.
hairyshowers
hairyshowers

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:58 pm

His density is much thicker. There is no doubt manuals help. Personally, by how much, I'm not so certain.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  unfortunate Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Hairy Potter wrote:

Yup, I am. I used to roll once a week, but now I've dropped the frequency to once every 2-3 weeks. I use nano silver as a topical.

Thanks for the input. I noticed that my scalp is peeling like crazy a week after dermarolling, but I didn't use any topical. Any idea if this is normal?

Do you use nano silver mainly to avoid infection?

unfortunate

Back to top Go down

Post  hiilikeyourbeard Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:00 pm

hairyshowers wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:

I dont want to get into a huge debate here but I have to agree with hiilike here. My hair is similar to the first pic and theres no way I could grow my hair right now to look like the second pic. Trying to grow it the same length results in my hair looking thinner than if it is cut short, as you can clearly see the difference in density between the thinner top (vertex and crown) and sides/back.

Exactly. Look how thin right above both his temples are on top there. Incredibly thin. There's no way just growing that out would make it look that full and thick.
hiilikeyourbeard
hiilikeyourbeard

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:18 pm

hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
hairyshowers wrote:
hiilikeyourbeard wrote:
BelieveInIt wrote:

Exactly. Look how thin right above both his temples are on top there. Incredibly thin. There's no way just growing that out would make it look that full and thick.

well, maybe you're right. but i still can see his scalp shining through the hair on top and even at the front if you look closely. so no spectacular result for 2 years of work in my opinion. such a difference court be made from going from a bad diet to a good one without scalp exercise. but as i said before scalp exercises can't hurt, i started out from hagerty's site myself.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:28 am

ok guys, some pictures to show you my progress so far. i increased contrast a lot and painted in my hairline from 7 months ago on a low opacity layer.

in the second picture you can even see the vellus hairs that formed down to my teen hairline. i combed my hair back to give you a better view.

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 Dt310

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 26 Detu111

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Okay, so this DOES take long as hell to see any results at all. It's not just me.

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:52 pm

Growdamnit wrote:Okay, so this DOES take long as hell to see any results at all. It's not just me.

i don't consider first cosmetical results after 5-6 months "long as hell". and i started working the middle top hard only 2 months ago.

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  schpiloch123 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:18 pm

If that blue line that you have drawn is correct then you have done well. I think this goes to show what i previously stated before to be correct: 10 months is not a realistic time frame in which Manuals can obtain full regrowth, you are going to need double that at least.

schpiloch123

Back to top Go down

Post  egghead Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Congratulations BelevieveInIt ! I have 2 questions about DT:

1) during the treatment what supposed to happen with the existing hair, it may improve his quality,? because I see new vellus all over my temple´s hairline but i´m afraid the existing hair is thinner than 3 month ago when i started dt, could it be a shedd?

2) What do you recommend about washing? i have to do it every day?

egghead

Back to top Go down

Post  hairderp Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 pm

After the scalp's skin is flattened enough the regrow should be faster and faster.

@BelieveInIt
What about the density. Is it better than 7 months before??

hairderp

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:55 pm

hairderp wrote:After the scalp's skin is flattened enough the regrow should be faster and faster.

@BelieveInIt
What about the density. Is it better than 7 months before??

all over the top of the scalp is new hair, they are hard to see because they still are thin and a lot lighter than the old hair. so yes, overall density is much better.  the area beyond the line i painted in at the temples was absolutely slick bald 7 months ago.  i expect close to full density in about another 6 -10 months.

in the second pic you can see straight down on the scalp because the hair is combed up directly to the camera.

Last edited by BelieveInIt on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:02 pm

egghead wrote:Congratulations BelevieveInIt !  I have 2 questions about DT:

1) during the treatment what supposed to happen with the existing hair, it may improve his quality,? because I see new vellus all over my temple´s hairline but i´m afraid the existing hair is thinner than 3 month ago when i started dt, could it be a shedd?

2) What do you recommend about washing? i have to do it every day?

1) it will improve existing hair quality, but you can expect that within the first months or even longer, weak hairs get ripped out by the massage, especially in the period when you still have to work really hard to make you scalp loose.

2) i wash my hair every day but don't use any product at all, no shampoos or anything and i don't recommend it.
you can use lemon juice or apple cider vinegar once in a while to clean your scalp without destroying the flora with chemicals.

Last edited by BelieveInIt on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  BelieveInIt Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:07 pm

schpiloch123 wrote:If that blue line that you have drawn is correct then you have done well. I think this goes to show what i previously stated before to be correct: 10 months is not a realistic time frame in which Manuals can obtain full regrowth, you are going to need double that at least.

it really speeds up when you manage to get the whole scalp loose (especially the tightest top part) but i guess the 10 months period in the study counts in the forming of vellus hair.

and yes i think so too,  1 1/2 - 2 years for medium or even longer for more severe cases of baldness is to be expected for full colored TERMINAL regrowth. but i don't know how fast it would be if an expert would teach a noob the best technique, the most important goals to achieve and how incredibly rough you should be right from the start (cause naturally everyone starts out too gentle not wanting to harm their remaining hair.)

BelieveInIt

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptainGiggles Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:48 pm

Yo, Believeinit, you have made some very assuring progress! Thank you for sharing your pictures.
I have a question : I'm almost 5 months onto it and going hard everyday. My head has been properly lose for a while. Thing is, I've lost a shit ton of my density in this period. I'm a diffuse thinner and I went from a NW3 to a solid NW4.5. A few thin terminals have popped up along my temples along with two small patches of peach fuzz, other than this I haven't made any other progress. Did you lose any density at all? And is my condition normal?
CaptainGiggles
CaptainGiggles

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:47 am

CaptainGiggles wrote:Yo, Believeinit, you have made some very assuring progress! Thank you for sharing your pictures.
I have a question : I'm almost 5 months onto it and going hard everyday. My head has been properly lose for a while. Thing is, I've lost a shit ton of my density in this period. I'm a diffuse thinner and I went from a NW3 to a solid NW4.5. A few thin terminals have popped up along my temples along with two small patches of peach fuzz, other than this I haven't made any other progress. Did you lose any density at all? And is my condition normal?
I think your condition is normal. I have shed a lot more on my hairline, but I actually feel peach fuzz on my temples. So who knows?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next