Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? EmptyToday at 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link?

2 posters

Go down

HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? Empty HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link?

Post  bobthebuilder Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:51 pm

Topical amino acids to increase HGH 191 AA levels = hair growth?

A post from a user which got great results after adding amino acids to his minoxidil.

Has anyone tried a topical amino acid solution and what delivery mechanism did you use?

Arginine increase HGH internally, but looking for a topical route.

-----

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/archive/index.php/t-55058.html

Esco
July 12th, 2011, 08:52 AM
I don't have an answer for you on the anagen process!

but I have a few questions about your regimen.........are you still getting results from minox. after 15 years? Have you been using it continuously? what has your experience been like after 15 years?
I use an amino acid supplement with my minoxidil and I grow hair like crazy.

The reason why Rogaine doesnt do much by itself is because the scalp is void of protein (or the 22 keratin amino acids)

existing hairs or new ones? when did you start the amino acid (based on you 15 yrs on minox.)? is it administered orally or is it a topical? why does the scalp become void of the 22 keratin amino acids and how do you know this? very interested in this......
No, new ones. I've grown a lot of new hair by adding amino acids to my bottle of rogaine. The reason why Mx only grows very fine babyhair is because the scalp is not getting enough protein (or amino acids). So if you add a half capsule of protein to your bottle of Mx you will grow much more hair then Mx alone.

If you want the name of the brand I use then let me know and I'll post it (if thats allowed on this forum)

------

bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? Empty Re: HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link?

Post  AS54 Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:58 am

Bob,

You've been on a roll today man. Interesting stuff.

One thing I'd like to add is that I am dealing with keratosis pilaris. For those who don't have this, its basically an over-production of keratin in the skin. It causes plugs in and around hair follicles that can sometimes be slightly inflammatory, and often cause little red bumps to appear on the affected areas, usually upper legs and the back of the upper arm.

I've often wondered whether there is something of this nature happening in the scalp (I realize this tends to go against the thought in your post, which is why I'd put it on the table). I guess the thought I've had is this: is there a keratotic hypertrophy happening around the hair shaft that is causing us to thin, as in impinging on the normal physical structure of the hair? We know scar tissue being deposited is one of the things found in MPB and this scar tissue, made up of GAGs is inflammatory. What if there was an aberrant growth of keratin to begin with? This growth being inflammatory and that is what is recruiting the immune cells? It may not be the case for all sufferers, but certainly for a case like mine that also involves k. pilaris, it might be a factor.

What's frustrating is the medical community has very little they can do for the keratin growth. It seems to be mostly a genetic contribution, and to date they don't have any real way to stop it medically. I think it would require a thorough understanding of the growth factors involved, but of those that come to mind, like FGF, TGF-a, EGF, VEGF, oxidative stress seems to play a big part. Blood sugar should certainly have a role, along with insulin. There may be a problem with TGF-b signalling, and I'd venture to say raising levels of TGF-b in these cells would probably cause a lot of changes. I'd be interested in how TGF-b could be used for MPB.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link? Empty Re: HGH 191 AA - Topical Amino Acids = hair growth? A missing link?

Post  AS54 Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:07 am

Also, I wanted to add that depending on the amino acid, I doubt you are going to get much absorption at all through the skin. Placebo effect works almost 25% of the time. Arginine has way to many polar groups attached to it to absorb very well.

When we're thinking about skin, its useful to look at it like this: you've got a layer of phospholipids like the surface of a lake covering all of the cells. Its going to block out almost anything that is charged or polar. On top of that layer you have this matrix of proteins covered in carbohydrates that keeps the cells in a mostly aqueous solution, almost like a sponge. You could also visualize this like a cup with a layer of oil at the bottom and a separate layer of water sitting on top of it, totally separated.

Setting an amino acid onto this...its going to adhere very well to that first layer so you might get a film of the amino covering the skin. But its not going to dissolve through the plasma membrane. Its too polar and not small enough.

If you could somehow encapsulate the aminos in a liposome you could probably get it to absorb. If you could somehow combine this with some type of ceramide, you'd enhance it even more. But I've never done it or heard of anyone doing it so I just don't know.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  bobthebuilder Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:47 am

Ha-ha Thanks.

My sister has keratosis pilaris due to her crohns disease, very annoying condition.

Now why hardening of the skin is occurring, this is hard to tell for sure, I still believe the main cause is a fungus/pathogen causing our immune system to cause havoc on the scalp! Then all the next chain of events occur. Hence why immune suppressant drugs work so well.

Now we know by using massage techniques, skin peels and diet there is great success of regrowth and keeping the hair there for years to come. I DONT believe hair follicles die! The 30 month window is rubbish. We all know stem cell hair will be a failure due to scalp conditions not being addressed, said this for years and its been proven over and over again on mice, why doesn’t all these treatments that work on mice don’t work on us? Most likely due to scalp conditions.

I don’t believe absorption will be a problem at all, we can use derma roller, acid peels, and some sort of natural delivery mechanism, (no alcohol or dmso).

Have you read the study on topical carnitine lowering sebum production? Me going off topic a little, I have been saying for years now, Fin also works by stopping sebum production on the scalp, now if an amino acid can do the same topically there is a good chance it could help hair growth. Why does lowering sebum production cause hair growth, fungus, hardening of the skin, I am not sure, but I know lowering sebum will help with hair growth.

Also not sure if you are aware of this patent? http://www.google.com/patents/CA2315395C

Based on the patent MPB is cause by a fungus and he uses a peeling system with TB4. I followed it somewhat but failed in the delivery mixing areas!

"It has surprisingly been determined that a fungus is responsible for virtually all cases of hair loss. This fungus resides at the dermaUepidermal junction and is clearly apparent with Wood's lamp (UV) radiation. Cultures of the scalp reveal that this fungus is a trichophyton species with a variation that is sex determined. "

"Steroids A variety of steroids influence fungal growth. It has been found that the sex steroids dihydrotestosterone (DHT), testosterone, and estradiol protect the hyphae of fungi from humoral attack. DHT is more protective than testosterone which is more protective than estradiol."

So this is a question to you, are people getting results with peels because of two factors? there removing the fungus and harden skin?

I would also like to create a new thread/blog for my new treatment plan for 2014 so hopefully there will be some cool stuff that we can all work on.

Bob
bobthebuilder
bobthebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down