Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyYesterday at 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

+109
CausticSymmetry
playmaker
helpmyhair1
Keanoseg
Jonoh
demgains77
element46
nicks
whodathunkit
deleteme
nvmmm
iuyyighghghgkh
goten574
jlj
nidhogge
RAptor
ANewHope
DeadlyDevice
Odysseus
nobodyknowsthetruth
darkknight
egodust
MrGalea
xyro
gbp2000
rob PHH
hairhat
Rob39
ngb
yup
TM1026
Younganddetermined
Slimnuts
dickadlop
CaptainGiggles
miki9
abetz85
bananasinpajamas
Colum
unfortunate
Growdamnit
Wlac89
hairyshowers
JamesDean
angstman
Xenon
lamka
lookalike
Hali-L
john walters
Shinobi
Jay07
chubbfrank
Misirlou
lutz
rogerd
turbojet
arnie
alphadelta
Thin in FL
Abyad
Biffy
Dannyboy
NYJets
pomme
CF
hiilikeyourbeard
NDW
stresssucks
Elephantor
vg
mistermr
bov51
JDawg
researchingeverything
rayl
hairisthickening
Joey Ramone
The Liberator
Manoko
gg4545
crysanthium
sanderson
BelieveInIt
Duketronix
Pumbaa
theseeker86
YAER
Grub
gingerbread
Live forever
jkj86
Complexx
invinoveritas
Hoppipolla
retrohair
tcpratt
sizzlinghairs
dudebro
bocor
mp
RisingFist
Hairy Potter
rofl
nzbalda
TNT
i_love_you
drex1999
113 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  nicks Wed May 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Keanoseg wrote:Lol. So if all of these manuals work in engaging that circulation and lessen DHT production by loosening the scalp etc, then I bet balarayam or nail rubbing is also effective lol cuz of the nerve endings. People said it's rubbish but then again so were manuals until someone applied it everyday over longer period of time and it worked. Try rubbing your fingernails the propper technique fast and u'll feel that circulation in your scalp in first 10 seconds, even faster than any other manual method. And it wouldn't probably stick that long in India if it didn't provide some results for people, just like the Margo method or Tom Hagerty's , PP , Maliniak, DT. ALl of that stuff is practically the same mechanic with the exception of the occi/front. exercise but it still loosens up the scalp and improves circulation so you come to the same with all these stuff. I'm not gonna talk about deep layer tissues from DT study and angiogenesis and so on but quite a significant amount of people were able to stop and reverse the hairloss if they sticked to their technique consistently enough cuz of the hair growth phases.

I might be looking into balayam again. I did it for about 5 days and on my hairline I noticed one of the tiny hairs was sticking out was actually thicker than the rest. I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or not but now it's gone. I'm not 100% sure if it was balayam but I should combine it with DT and see what happens.

nicks

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 Empty Re: Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted

Post  bov51 Wed May 14, 2014 1:11 pm

nicks wrote:
Keanoseg wrote:Lol. So if all of these manuals work in engaging that circulation and lessen DHT production by loosening the scalp etc, then I bet balarayam or nail rubbing is also effective lol cuz of the nerve endings. People said it's rubbish but then again so were manuals until someone applied it everyday over longer period of time and it worked. Try rubbing your fingernails the propper technique fast and u'll feel that circulation in your scalp in first 10 seconds, even faster than any other manual method. And it wouldn't probably stick that long in India if it didn't provide some results for people, just like the Margo method or Tom Hagerty's , PP , Maliniak, DT. ALl of that stuff is practically the same mechanic with the exception of the occi/front. exercise but it still loosens up the scalp and improves circulation so you come to the same with all these stuff. I'm not gonna talk about deep layer tissues from DT study and angiogenesis and so on but quite a significant amount of people were able to stop and reverse the hairloss if they sticked to their technique consistently enough cuz of the hair growth phases.

I might be looking into balayam again. I did it for about 5 days and on my hairline I noticed one of the tiny hairs was sticking out was actually thicker than the rest. I wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or not but now it's gone. I'm not 100% sure if it was balayam but I should combine it with DT and see what happens.

Don't waste your time with balayam, its worthless, I did it for almost 2 years and got nothing out of it.

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Wed May 14, 2014 1:14 pm

boogv510 wrote:
nicks wrote:

Don't waste your time with balayam, its worthless, I did it for almost 2 years and got nothing out of it.

lol really, that sucks

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Wed May 14, 2014 9:27 pm

I've had great success by locating a dank swamp, eating two "eye of newt" potions, and attempting
to rub my toenails together. Been doing it for 15 years. No dates, however.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  Keanoseg Wed May 14, 2014 10:18 pm

Of course you won't rub your nails together it's a waste of time. but is it really lol? I'm not saying it will do or won't do anything but there have been reports of it to increase circulation, just like all of this really. None of this manuals won't do anything if you're bald. For the first 2 years. THen, IF you're lucky, you might get something out of it. And 5 mins a day can hardly be a waste of time doing anything but ok. It can just be a way to keep circulation up there when you're too lazy to massage or already did that and brushed etc and some time passed. Costs nothing

Keanoseg

Back to top Go down

Post  Hairy Potter Thu May 15, 2014 1:33 am

Odysseus wrote:I've had great success by locating a dank swamp, eating two "eye of newt" potions, and attempting

LOL Good to hear you're getting all the right newt-rients Odysseus

Hairy Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Thu May 15, 2014 2:15 am

I heard about balayam nail rubbing through a guy who tried it out everyday for three years but had no results. I saw the youtube vids of the guy promoting the technique. along with a stream of angry replies from guys who got no results from it. I'm not quick to judge, though; the mere suggestion that there is a correlation between masturbating and baldness sounds ridiculous to the majority. When I first learned of Ferox's method I instantly dismissed that as bullshit because I was convinced that constant boar brushing would cause friction induced inflammation, not to mention traction alopecia, but then I discovered that some boar brushing, every other day, might actually cause an increase in progenitor cells, as they are known to increase in sites of injury.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Thu May 15, 2014 4:02 am

Hairy Potter wrote:
Odysseus wrote:I've had great success by locating a dank swamp, eating two "eye of newt" potions, and attempting

LOL Good to hear you're getting all the right newt-rients Odysseus

You made my day, Mr. Potter.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  whodathunkit Thu May 15, 2014 4:08 am

I'm just concerned about Odysseus not being able to rub his toenails together. I thought everyone could do that.

whodathunkit

Back to top Go down

Post  Odysseus Thu May 15, 2014 6:22 am

whodathunkit wrote:I'm just concerned about Odysseus not being able to rub his toenails together.  I thought everyone could do that.

LOL! You guys are killing me! I admit, I'm one of the unlucky humans who really can't get that toenail rubbing procedure down. I live between a power station and an mercury production plant and feel that I must take some kind of protective measures. I'll have to check toe nail clicking off my list.

Odysseus

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu May 15, 2014 8:17 am

Progress updates people.. lets get some updates!

I just started a couple days ago.. could use some inspiration Razz

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  playmaker Thu May 15, 2014 8:32 am

Guys can someone explain something to me...DT makes a lot of sense...a lot of manual methods do.

The area above the Galea has less blood flow, low oxygen and so more DHT is produced which then targets androgen receptors on the follicles. The Galea explains the pattern hair loss.

So a transplant works despite low blood flow etc...

Yet i think its been show that if you take a hair from the top of you head and implant it onto the side that hair follicle still miniturizes or doesn't produce new hair.

So whats the deal? What is the theory that makes sense?

Sorry if its been answered, I haven't feel able to find a good explaination of this yet.

playmaker

Back to top Go down

Post  bananasinpajamas Thu May 15, 2014 5:25 pm

with all the BS going around like nail rubbing, can anyone really get upset at a little cautious skepticism?

bananasinpajamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenon Thu May 15, 2014 9:11 pm

Yet i think its been show that if you take a hair from the top of you head and implant it onto the side that hair follicle still miniturizes or doesn't produce new hair.

I can understand the confusion here, too. I wont shed any hair unless there is an inflammatory trigger present, but there has to be a common denominator in all MPB types, and I think that lowered blood pH maybe it. The worst trigger for me is grains / gluten; they seem to trigger a very aggressive auto-immune response within the galea. Gluten allergy causes insulin resistance; where there is insulin resistance there is ketoacidosis because the body then starts burning fatty acids and producing acidic ketone bodies which radically lower blood pH.

I think that the tightness of the galea prevents acids from being transported to the kidneys, so acidity specifically increases here, which then causes an upregulation of immune receptors within cells. So even though the follicle had been transplanted to a different area of the body, it was more prone to inflammation due to immunological upregulation.

Maybe DT is helping to remove acids from cells and maintain blood pH.

Xenon
Xenon

Back to top Go down

Post  nicks Fri May 16, 2014 4:10 pm

must... not...... give...... up..

nicks

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Sat May 17, 2014 2:28 am

I'm about 4 days in now. Some observations:

- First time I did it, I shed a ton of hair! Now, I still shed hair, but not nearly as much as the first time.
- First couple times doing it, my hair became very greasy. Now this doesn't happen when I do it.
- The middle of my scalp is very very tight and parts of it I can't even pinch, not even with two hands. not sure what do to with that.
- When doing the pressing, there are certain parts of my scalp that are really sore and I feel a pain when pressing into it. Also there are a couple spots that are not just sore, but when I press on it hard, I feel a headache kind of pai. I actually end up with a headache sometimes after completing the therapy.

If some veteran DTers can speak to some of my points, I would appreciate it. thanks

-------

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=10299

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  goten574 Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:00 am

This is locked?
goten574
goten574

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:00 am

goten574 wrote:This is locked?

Not on my watch

I just unlocked it.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Growdamnit Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:02 am

CS, what are your thoughts on this method?

Growdamnit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:58 am

Hey guys

I started doing DT back in the middle of May. I probably did it for about 14 days in total. Some days 20 mins, some days 40 mins.
I have stopped doing it because I was getting a grinding feeling some grinding sounds on in one particular spot on the top of my head. I have a boney lump on the top of my head that has become more noticeable to me and that's where I was noticing the grinding. I'm wondering if DT is contributing to this?

I posted a thread in the main forum about this bump with pics if you wanna check it out.

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t12083-bony-hard-bump-on-top-of-head#129074

I think I'd like to do some more research about DT/manuals before starting any again. I also have some nutritional deficiencies I think I must address before starting anything. Low levels of B12 an MTHFR mutation (if anybody has heard of that before) and several others I'd like to get resolved before starting any kind of intense hair regrowth protocol.

Thanks for any help.

Back to top Go down

Post  cdto2012 Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:15 pm

Hi, the first thing I would do is see a doctor about what kind of bump it is. After this is resolved and you feel nutritionally healthy, you can try DT on another isolated part of your scalp to see if it improves the condition.

As for references of something similar to your concern , here is what movie Junkie reported...

"Guys I had this ridge on the top of my head that seems to have flattened. I can't believe it, the area is sore but it feels like nothing is blocking the blood flow in that area anymore."
"Cdto2012 thanks once again for your DT-CPR method, my hair feels great and my entire head just feels so much smoother and somehow flatter in general. I will continue to do this for as long as I can."

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t10798p225-detumescence-really-works#126590

"I commented in the other thread I had managed to flatten the ridge in the back of my scalp, my crown area (as well as my entire head) feels amazing. It feels warm and so alive. I don't know how I didn't realize I had such a hard ridge building up all this time. I'm not worried about the crown area anymore, I'm sure I can get that area back to 100% since that ridge right above it is gone "

https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t11746p50-regrowth-photos-dt-cpr-method#126625

cdto2012

Back to top Go down

Detumescence Therapy- dedicated volunteers wanted - Page 40 Empty Hi I'm Dr. Steve Brule

Post  DrSteveBrule Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:03 am

Today is Day 1 of the DT method with your host Dr. Steve Brule. Let's check it out!
DrSteveBrule
DrSteveBrule

Back to top Go down

Post  long hair Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:04 am

20 min 2x a day is not enough ,you need to do it more much as you can , if you keep the calcification melted for long time the chance it will be drained is more higher ..let's keep on this as a basic treatment , it never failed me Cool
long hair
long hair

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimbosteve88 Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:49 am

Have you got before and after photos longhair dude? 👍

Jimbosteve88

Back to top Go down

Post  helpmyhair1 Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:22 am

Anyone from this thread care to update their progress on DT?

helpmyhair1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next