Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Qwackcine horror show
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) EmptyMon Jul 01, 2024 4:11 am by TheOne

» AutoInjectors/PenInjectors for Peptides
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) EmptySun Jun 30, 2024 9:28 am by CausticSymmetry

» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2024 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny)

+2
ngb
blahblahblah
6 posters

Go down

What skin problems do you have now or had in the past five years?

New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_lcap20%New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 8 ]
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_lcap7%New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_lcap12%New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_lcap12%New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_lcap7%New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 3 ]
[ 3 ]
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_lcap10%New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 4 ]
New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_lcap17%New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 7 ]
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 41

New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Empty New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny)

Post  blahblahblah Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:34 am

I'm working on a theory that hairloss is caused by congested skin/blocked follicles.  Basically, a type of acne that is more internal than external. Please don't use this thread to bash my theory or tell me why it's incorrect - I'm just using this thread to collect some subjective input about other guy's. Please give me your input below.

blahblahblah

Back to top Go down

New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Empty Re: New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny)

Post  ngb Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:02 am

I started to lose my hair right about the time I stopped buying acne washes and creams (Clearasil, etc.). I had pretty bad acne in junior high, high school, and college and at about 25-27 it all cleared up and now I don't even worry about washing my face. At 28 I noticed my hairline starting to thin, I'm now 32 and have receded a little but I can still cover it up and no one would notice. I'm just worried about where it will lead so I'm glad I found this forum. Honestly, most bald people I see have pretty clear skin.

ngb

Back to top Go down

New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny) Empty Re: New theory (your input needed to confirm/deny)

Post  AS54 Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:21 am

Hey, I think you are certainly right about keratin being a component here. I've had keratosis pilaris on arms and legs since puberty and also rubra facei as well. Its prevented hair growth on my face. The hair just won't grow in the affected areas. I definitely think abnormal keratin deposition can block hair growth, and I feel it is part of this whole thing, being that inflammatory processes can result in hyperkeratosis. There also seems to be a big defect in our ability to absorb and use vitamin A. Vitamin D might also have a role in that.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  blahblahblah Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:20 am

Thank you all for replying, taking my survey.

blahblahblah

Back to top Go down

Post  alphadelta Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:39 am

hm not on the list but i got psoriasis , had it since early childhood

alphadelta

Back to top Go down

Post  Diffusing Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:16 pm

i have acne and psoriasis Embarassed 

Diffusing

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:16 am

I have perfect skin

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down