Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Phloroglucinol Enhances Anagen Signaling and Alleviates H2O2-Induced Oxidative Stress in Human Dermal Papilla Cells
Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? EmptyYesterday at 3:49 pm by shaftless

» Qwackcine horror show
Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? EmptyYesterday at 3:36 pm by shaftless

» Cell Therapy for Androgenetic Alopecia: Elixir or Trick?
Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by MikeGore

» Curcumin-zinc framework encapsulated microneedle patch for promoting hair growth
Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 1:03 pm by Dudard

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? EmptyMon Jun 24, 2024 10:31 am by CausticSymmetry

» Pfizer being sued
Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? EmptyFri Jun 21, 2024 4:32 am by CausticSymmetry

» Probiotics
Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 7:51 am by CF

» Good deal on krill oil
Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? EmptySun Jun 16, 2024 6:33 am by CF

» Finasteride Side-effects
Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? EmptyFri Jun 14, 2024 7:22 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates?

+5
waitingforit
CausticSymmetry
Nuuu_Dx
AS54
Yanks
9 posters

Go down

Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? Empty Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates?

Post  Yanks Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:15 am

I was wondering if Nid and CS were close to releasing the info on thyroid boost as far as what's in it and everything

And also for anyone using Rejuveplex consistently how are you doing with it? It seems like Nid and CS have settled on a final forumula. At least for the time being... has anyone been using the new formula for at least a few months? What are you results?
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? Empty Re: Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates?

Post  AS54 Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:15 am

Shaved the ol' dome recently and haven't applied it to the scalp consistently. But I've been using it kind of like a face serum for a couple of months now and love it. My scalp might look like a 50 year olds', but my face looks like I'm 18. Haha.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates? Empty Re: Thyroid Boost status AND Rejuveplex updates?

Post  Nuuu_Dx Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Is it ok to use around eye area? Like directly underneath eye.

Nuuu_Dx

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:42 pm

Absolutely. My skin is hyper sensitive and I have no reaction whatsoever to this stuff. Actually the reverse, its very soothing. If I am flushing or my skin is irritated, if I apply rejuveplex its very cooling.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Expecting some updates in early February.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  waitingforit Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:19 am

Bump.

Really looking forward to this new Thyroid Boost.

waitingforit

Back to top Go down

Post  TrueGround Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:52 am

+1!

TrueGround

Back to top Go down

Post  bh1546 Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:05 am

diddo

bh1546

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:06 pm

Kept having to delay it due to problem after problem... contract manufacturing issues with Ecklonia Cava, web site issues with ordering, argh... real soon though. Everything looks to be resolved. Hoping for next week...

Interested in a Laser Helmet, or curious about how you can utilize LLLT (Low-Level Laser Therapy) treatments in our fight against Hair Loss in general? Then, by all means, feel free to drop me a private message!!!

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:20 pm

Bump on the thyroid boost? Smile

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:51 am

Ecklonia cava was in short supply recently, it will be back in the mid part of this week, at a very high supply. Post the back orders on that being all handled, there will be an announcement on Thyroid Boost and possibly other items.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down