Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! EmptyToday at 9:12 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures!

+35
Lw
Summarizer
Yanks
LawOfThelema
Paradox
JDawg
whodathunkit
unfortunate
Longshanks
zeroes
AS54
moby
nidhogge
bornthisway
Crusher
CF
schpiloch123
Espio
dudebro
Duketronix
RisingFist
bov51
huli
Balthier
Orchid
hadrion
Vince Clortho
MilBA
ppm
Misirlou
jkj86
MikeBison
a
ferox
39 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! Empty My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures!

Post  ferox Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:47 am

Hey guys! I am using topical MSM and 15 - 20 grams orally for 1 month now. My parents and my friends commented on my hair and told me that my hair has become much denser. So I it is not only my imagination.

And here are my results so far:

Before MSM:

[img]My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! Before10[/img]

After MSM:

[img]My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! After_10[/img]

I hope I can motivate some people to try it out! It is really worth trying it!

peace

ferox

Back to top Go down

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! Empty Re: My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures!

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:08 am

1. Your hair is just grown longer
2. You don't even have male pattern baldness or any sign of hair loss
3. You can't possibly see results in only one month

Back to top Go down

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! Empty Re: My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures!

Post  ferox Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:29 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:1. Your hair is just grown longer

Aha... Fred you don't have a clue... and what about that guy here:

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! Marvin-almost-2-months-copy

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! 2-months-one-haircut-later

Let me guess what you are going to say now:

that guy don't have MPB and he just grew his hair longer?

He got his results in only 77 days!

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:32 am

Hair grown longer, poor pictures quality, probably a scam. 77 days, even finasteride doesn't work so fast.

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:40 am

FredtheBelgian wrote:Hair grown longer, poor pictures quality, probably a scam. 77 days, even finasteride doesn't work so fast.

Bla bla... finasteride is a big shit anyway... did you ever try topical msm? You are just taking 1gr daily....of course you won't get results... why don't you leave this forum and switch to hlt or smth. like that? I really think that this forum is the wrong place for you (without being offensive towards you).

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:04 am

1 gram is more than required and I take vitamin C to enhance its effects, over 3 grams, most of it is excreted through urine anyway, so 17 grams of what you are taking everyday are just flushed down the toilet. None of the supplements you see in my signature are taken for hair loss.

It's not for hair loss but for skin beauty and to strenghthen my donor hair before my first FUE and make it grow faster. I have my place here, as a NW5, you don't.

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:33 am

Fred your self entitlement and self indulgence is laughable. You have no place here.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeBison Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:57 am

Your pictures are just an insult to everyone here that suffers from REAL hair loss.

MikeBison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:13 am

Thank you Mike. It's a forum about hair loss and I've suffer from hair loss for 6 years now. A NW1 come show a picture where he's NW1 in the before picture and NW1 in the after picture, you tell me HE has his place here and I don't?

Back to top Go down

Post  jkj86 Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 am

ferox wrote:

Aha... Fred you don't have a clue... and what about that guy here:

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! Marvin-almost-2-months-copy

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! 2-months-one-haircut-later

Let me guess what you are going to say now:

that guy don't have MPB and he just grew his hair longer?

He got his results in only 77 days!

Not only does it cure hair loss...MSM allows one to time travel as well. 05-08-2011 to 01-09-2011...Wow!

jkj86

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:27 am

nobody really tried it but everybody is knocking on it... I really don't understand you guys...

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Misirlou Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:33 am

Surely daily semi-therapeutic doses of MSM will help some people improve their hair, however, "hair loss" as most of us know by now, is multifactorial with individual response potential...so stating that "MSM cures hair loss" is not really accurate for most sufferers.

Fred, I think our dear friend AR first and foremost refers to your attitude. I don't wish to be a pain and I apologize if I step on any toes here..but I can slightly see where he is coming from on this one. A forum is opened for anyone who wishes to discuss the topics, suffering from hair loss is not a must. However, with attitude it's another thing. Now I'm not saying that you Fred is a bad person, you are probably a very good guy with great qualities, but lately your attitude has become somewhat negative and hopefully you can address this..

All the best!

Misirlou

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:44 am

I come from there (15 years old)

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! From

And now I'm there (23 years old)

My results with topical MSM! Before and after pictures! Mysituationtop

That's why I'm a bit frustrated and blunt in my comments, you can't treat genetic hair loss with natural voodoo remedies.

Back to top Go down

Post  ppm Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:49 am

Also, different light, different angle, and, in the 2nd picture he has combed his hair forward.
A scam more than obvious.

@Ferox
If you want to be respected, take pictures in the same environment, at same angle, same hair lenght (very short), same style; best use a microscope camera, same area, mark it, and present hair counts. Then come back..

Last edited by ppm on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:47 am; edited 1 time in total

ppm

Back to top Go down

Post  MilBA Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:18 am

Fred I understand your frustration, as I'm sure lots of the people on this forum do. Hair loss sucks, and it's great to be skeptical about treatments, natural or conventional. I'm sure most people here have no problem with others challenging results or treatment plans, but the way one goes about doing it is what matters. There was a guy on here with the handle "devilsadvocate" who asked questions and for photos of results but did it in a reasonable manner, while in most cases to be blunt you come off as a dick.

MilBA

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Clortho Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:25 am

Nice blowout Fred. You could have auditioned for the jersey shore with hair like that. You have a really aggressive form of mpb even at 23 you should not have that much loss. The pic looks like a mid 30 year old not a young 23 year old.
Vince Clortho
Vince Clortho

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:27 am

I feel your anguish Fred. My hair hasn't been hit as hard as yours but my body has, I've come a long way in both regards (with only nature therapies) but more often than not I am not lying in saying I am a cripple, disabled physically. But it does not give me an excuse or you to be an asshole and make others feel bad about what they do just because you can't find something that works for you.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hadrion Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:35 am

ferox,

How are you preparing your topical MSM (or are you buying already prepared?) & how much are you taking orally per day? You're not saying you're taking 17k grams orally per day are you? Just curious.

Your hair looks really good. Just be prepared that people will get angry with you for even being on a hair loss forum with that kind of coverage.

hadrion

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:40 am

I feel your anguish Fred. My hair hasn't been hit as hard as yours but my body has, I've come a long way in both regards (with only nature therapies) but more often than not I am not lying in saying I am a cripple, disabled physically. But it does not give me an excuse or you to be an asshole and make others feel bad about what they do just because you can't find something that works for you.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ferox Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:44 am

hadrion wrote:ferox,

How are you preparing your topical MSM (or are you buying already prepared?) & how much are you taking orally per day? You're not saying you're taking 17k grams orally per day are you? Just curious.

Your hair looks really good. Just be prepared that people will get angry with you for even being on a hair loss forum with that kind of coverage.

I am using an empty spraybottle and pour 300ml distilled water in it and mix it with 2 or 3 tablespoons of pure msm powder. I shake the bottle till the water is fully saturated with the powder. I spray it every morning and evening on my scalp and let it dry (then you can wash it out if you want).

And every morning I mix one full tablespoon msm powder with orange juice and drink it on an empty stomach.

I tackeld my hairloss in a very early stage and that's the reason why it is not so visible to others. I tried to comb my hair back to take the "after" picture but it is impossible! the hair became so thick and dense that it is really impossible to comb them back. Before it was really easy to comb them back. Also my partline became invisible now (before my partline was really visible when I parted my hair).

that's the only "before" pic I could find to show the difference. I really try to help people here, but some guys here are really frustrated and don't believe in any natural remedy anymore and they are even not WILLING to try it... all they can do is making everything bad and saying that it is bullshit...

I am thinking about leaving this forum....

ferox

Back to top Go down

Post  Orchid Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:54 am

There is nothing in its mechanism that will make MSM work for MPB. It could make your current hair grow slightly faster, healthier and thicker, but it won't cure hair loss. To believe so is just being gullible. This is the problem with many herbal supplements. Proof is in the absence of real data.
Orchid
Orchid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:59 am

Nothing would have worked for me, my father was a slick NW5 by the age of 22, I've gained a little more time thanks to minoxidil. As a NW5, my only hope now is the combination of FUE and SMP.

Back to top Go down

Post  Balthier Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:34 am

all you do is the msm and brushing ferox?

Balthier

Back to top Go down

Post  huli Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:45 am

Hey Ferox, would it be fair to say that the brushing routine is what's done the most for your hair loss and that MSM as you've described is making the hair growth faster and stronger providing a great boost to the brushing routine? I have had some good success with brushing and have another new round of lots of new growth coming in at the moment but it is still at that weak, wispy stage where it doesn't provide a ton of cosmetic value yet. I think I'll try MSM for a boost.

Fred, your case is clearly a bad one. However while something may not work for you it doesn't mean it won't work for others. I'll be 50 in a couple of weeks and have undeniable hairloss in the NW5 area, but thanks to brushing ti's not super visible anymore as I have had hair grow back and seem to have stabilized. Ferox is enthusiastic in sharing his ideas and successes and is only trying to help. No reason to be so angry with him.

huli

Back to top Go down

Post  bov51 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:04 am

huli wrote:Hey Ferox, would it be fair to say that the brushing routine is what's done the most for your hair loss and that MSM as you've described is making the hair growth faster and stronger providing a great boost to the brushing routine? I have had some good success with brushing and have another new round of lots of new growth coming in at the moment but it is still at that weak, wispy stage where it doesn't provide a ton of cosmetic value yet. I think I'll try MSM for a boost.

that's basically what im doing with msm topical

bov51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next