Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids

2 posters

Go down

CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids Empty CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids

Post  virtua_ Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:47 am

Hi CS.

As mentioned before, for years ( probably 7-Cool I've had problems after ejaculation, sore knees, pain in joints, lower back pain, low-grade fever, sore throat etc. What in TCM would be termed problems with kidney energy (yin and/or yang), and in Western terms is now recognized as Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome.

I've also had hair loss for probably at least 10 years, probably closer to 15 (I am 30 now).

Also diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis 12 years ago, after taking up Qigong and Tai Chi I was able to quit medications and haven't had a relapse yet, but this is a pointer to autoimmune (or rather overactive immune system)?

After an infection I got while in Asia last year (or that is just after, a flu-like infection that hit me VERY hard), I have been diagnosed with Post Viral Fatigue Syndrome. Massive fatigue, foggy head, dizziness, otherworldy feeling etc. Things tire me VERY quickly. They also found swollen sinuses and I had surgery for them, which are still healing (seems to take a lot longer because of my condition, my body is weak and immune system too). Probably the sinuses might not be the cause, but rather inflammation of those were just a part of the overall condition.

Anyway, what I realized IS:
With all the talk about Prostaglandin E2 being the cause of hair loss, and also being implicated in sexual exhaustion and inflammation/immune response (http://sexualexhaustion.weebly.com/prostaglandin-e2.html), the joint pain I feel after sex and the hair loss I experience is probably deeply connected, just like Chinese medicine says also (they say weak kidney energy is also the cause of hair loss).

So probably a big piece of the puzzle for me is lowering prostaglandin E2 and increasing prostaglandin E1 and E3.

I'm also taking appropriate TCM herbs for my condition at the time.

Well, what to take of fatty acids then?

I found omega 3 (or rather EPA) is very good for this, right? Krill oil seems to be the best?

Also GLA is touted, and I have 1000mgs capsules of evening primrose oil standing in my cupboard, ready to take. Each capsule gives 90mg of GLA.

However, a few questions:

1. You said in a post
CausticSymmetry wrote:"The GLA content. In other words, try not to exceed 200 milligrams of GLA as anything more than that could potentially lead to libido problems"

Would 90mg be a problem? One of the things I'm trying to cure is my sexuality, I don't want to screw it. My libido is usually good though, it's just the other parts that are bad (exhaustion after sex, inflammation, pain). Also, you said this could be because of lack of nitric oxide, would taking l-arginine (+ perhaps l-citrulline and l-ornithine) help allievate this aspect of GLA by promoting more nitric oxide?

2. You have promoted Parental Essential Oils in this post (https://immortalhair.forumotion.com/t4431-new-paradigm-shift-peo-s-not-efa-s), where does this fit into everything?

As an adjunct? Do we still take krill oil, and then PEOs on top of that? Would I then not need to take Evening Primrose oil?

You said this product was good (http://www.iherb.com/Bluebonnet-Nutrition-Multi-EFA-s-90-Softgels/9610?at=0), would that be all one needs, one capsules of this a day of this + krill oil?

3. If one takes one capsule of the PEO product above, how much krill oil should one take? Is 1000mg per day enough? Is there any benefit to spreading this out to twice daily, or is it OK to take 1000mg in the morning?

Sorry for a long and maybe confusing post, but I would REALLY appreicate answers, and this has dawned on me, and I think can be a breakthrough for people suffering from sexual exhaustion.

The weird but it seems knowledgeable Dr. Lin from Actionlove.com already tells people to use fish oils, evening primrose oil, nitric oxide boosters and chinese herbs through his TOO expensive products to heal sexual exhaustion, so he is probably on to something with this.

virtua_

Back to top Go down

CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids Empty Re: CS: Sexual exhaustion, prostaglandin E2, hair loss and fatty acids

Post  CausticSymmetry Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:05 pm

virtua_ - As for your specific situation/condition a number of potential causes can be afoot. The 1st thing I look for is the collateral damage from iatrogenic medicine (doctor or dentist induced harm), whether it by surgery, extractions, drugs/medications or other procedures.

Any type of inflammatory bowel condition, naturally is often linked to allergic foods or GMO, or can be linked with mercury.

Since the PEO post, I did as much research as possible and ultimately arrived at an interesting conclusion.
That is, go heaviest on the type of oils that your metabolic type favors the most. In other words, if you perform well on animal products, go with quality meats and fish and/or krill oil. If you perform best on a carbohydrate and/or plant based diet, go heavier on plant oils (unrefined, non-heated of course).

Some sources of GLA will prime libido, since it boosts NO (nitric oxide). As a general rule, 1,000 mg of Krill oil per day is a good target.

Now available for consultation (hair and/or health)
http://www.immortalhair.org/health-consultation
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down