Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
New regimen starting again with violet ray EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
New regimen starting again with violet ray EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
New regimen starting again with violet ray EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
New regimen starting again with violet ray EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
New regimen starting again with violet ray EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
New regimen starting again with violet ray EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
New regimen starting again with violet ray EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
New regimen starting again with violet ray EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
New regimen starting again with violet ray EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

New regimen starting again with violet ray

2 posters

Go down

New regimen starting again with violet ray Empty New regimen starting again with violet ray

Post  bocor Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:53 am

ok its twice now ive used violet ray.The first time i only used it on one side of my scalp and had noticable difference on that side increased thickness etc. not sure about actual regrowth.The second time i used it for like 2.5 months all over and had noticable thickening all over but the stubborn bare areas werent growing any new hair discouraged i quit that was like 7 months ago.Well my hair has gotten worse and worse since i quit i didnt realize how much extra thickness i did have with the ray.So now once again i will be on it full time as well as the maliniak massage which i did not incorporate last time.I just started using nizoral cream 2% 3 times a week but think i might try the piroctone olamine cream on amazon.com which also has zinc in it.Not sure about the PO concentration.Also at night i think i will try "healthifeet" an arginine based cream with the exact same ingredients as the patent illustrated in the arginine HCL thread.I will do that at night.Im also very interested in the waleda rosemary oil topical which i might also incorporate.What do you all think??

bocor

Back to top Go down

New regimen starting again with violet ray Empty Re: New regimen starting again with violet ray

Post  mistermr Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:50 pm

What type of violet ray do you have? Is it the MALINIAK violet ray?

mistermr

Back to top Go down

New regimen starting again with violet ray Empty my ray

Post  bocor Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:57 pm

i have the "professional unit" violet ray sold originaly by Mary Seid at myholistichealthshop.It was a $400 unit It says Fuji on the unit and also says "high frequency" Supposedly the most powerful you can get although im using an aftermarket electrode that gives off orange light.I need to order another violet electrode.They are like $40 just for those.I would really love to try the Molecular Enhancer sold by Dan Dial its like a Super violet ray that charges the whole body that uses a huge bulb.If i run across some money i will buy one.You can rent them for like 200/wk supposedly is very healthy for the body.And this thing might work MUCH better for hairloss thn just the violet ray .In the mean time i will continue with my ray and update

bocor

Back to top Go down

New regimen starting again with violet ray Empty Re: New regimen starting again with violet ray

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down