Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) EmptyToday at 8:05 am by CausticSymmetry

» zombie cells
Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this)

4 posters

Go down

Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) Empty Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this)

Post  Yanks Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 am

So as far as the way we eat our food goes...

In particular, meat and fish. Obviously it's more nutritious eaten raw, or rather the lighter cooked it is the more nutritious it is. But how does this factor in with the risk for parasites? I've heard some horror stories about sushi eaters running into bio-infestation issues and I worry about this from time to time bc I eat my meat very lightly cooked. Fortunately I have a zapper that I use and RIFE to target some particular suspected parasites and other pathogens. However, this seems to me like another pro vs con discussion with the amount of cooking meat, fish (and even foods like vegetables which could always be contaminated) one does.

Obviously the state of the environment is prob the bigger factor here, meaning how strong your immune system is in dealing with these ingested pathogens, but would someone with a less than optimal immune system forego eating sushi or steak tartare? I'm also wondering how effective wasabi would be eaten along with sushi...

What do you all think?

Oh and AR I gave you a shout out bc I know you eat "lightly warmed" salmon and lightly cooked beef very regularly, but also believe in the pathogen caused take on MPB and disease in general.
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) Empty Re: Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this)

Post  AS54 Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:18 am

Some vegetables are actually more nutritious cooked. Some examples are beans, rice, cauliflower, broccoli, potatoes, and wheat (if you're gonna eat that at all). Most of this has to do with the anti-nutrient content, and lectins are a highly researched type. Cooking seems to destroy these so those plants that contain them are best eaten cooked. As far as vegetables are concerned I actually try to eat a good deal of mine cooked. Humans have been cooking for a great deal of time and have adapted to eating cooked foods, in my belief (don't want this turning into another evolutionary argument Razz ) so it suggests some type of survival advantage to eating cooked foods, particularly meat. I believe the first proto-humans began with a diet of primarily fruit, similar to many species of primates, so fruits are always fine raw. But in terms of meat and vegetables, I eat a majority cooked, if only lightly cooked. That said, I do believe there are some benefits to raw vegetables if you select the appropriate ones and clean them properly. I have a smoothie every morning that includes carrots and kale. I tend to cook most meat fairly thoroughly, with the exception of steak which I eat pretty undercooked. These arguments have all changed since the way these types of food are raised today has changed. Eating meat raw that was raised by a farmer you know, and was raised organically and grass-fed with no hormones is going to be a lot different than buying super market meat and eating it raw. The typical super market meat comes from cows pumped full of anti-biotics and hormones, and that were fed moldy wheat and corn.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this) Empty Re: Parasites and how much to cook our food (AR I'm curious to your take on this)

Post  ubraj Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:43 am

In short, eating raw and lightly cooked will increase bodies enzymes and increase stomach acid production which will help inhibit parasites. This increase in enzymes and stomach acid will help inhibit parasites.

However, because of cooked food, processed foods, etc. that most eat, their enzyme output and stomach acid production will already be low. Not to mention if they already have parasite issue, some parasites release substances to inhibit stomach acid production for their own survival.

But then you can also get parasites from solvents from commercial cosmetic products that have accumulated in the body and when combined with eggs commonly found in produce, processed food, etc.. Not to mention parasites from ones that commonly transmit to humans such as ticks.

Regarding sushi, from my understanding, eat it with Ginger to inhibit parasite problem as Asian culture is aware of. In the west, most don't believe in parasites because most don't believe parasites are in developed nations.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:40 am

Rdkml,

Other than rife, what do you think is the best way to eliminate non-bacterial parasites? I'm talking about things like flukes and worms. Obviously people always talk about black walnut hull, wormwood, and clove. Would you agree with these or are there better ways to eliminate?
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:05 am

I couldn't give much info as everybody has an opinion here for the best protocol. But if you have an established issue with parasites, Dr. K's protocol of using 6 or 7 prescription meds has a lot of experience and very good results and can be extremely brutal.

But then easier to use protocols would be diet and chelation will remove a good percentage as Hulda Clark and others have brought up.

Dr. Loyd uses Red Balm or Red Balm NA for parasites.

Yellow light therapy which is cheap alternative to Rife mentioned by Nenah Sylver to help with parasites which sounds interesting.

Part of the Salt/Vitamin C protocol that those with Lyme use the Salt is beneficial for helping with parasites although once you stop the Salt/Vitamin C protocol, will regress.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanks Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Awesome posts guys!

"In short, eating raw and lightly cooked will increase bodies enzymes and increase stomach acid production which will help inhibit parasites. This increase in enzymes and stomach acid will help inhibit parasites.

However, because of cooked food, processed foods, etc. that most eat, their enzyme output and stomach acid production will already be low. Not to mention if they already have parasite issue, some parasites release substances to inhibit stomach acid production for their own survival. "

JDP, this is exactly what I was looking for... kinda breaks down to a math equation and makes much more sense to me now!

ASpence (I'm def calling you this from now on)... That was a great summary of the raw vs cooked debates... that's how I started doing things myself over the past 8 months or so. Started retreating on the raw veggie only thing. I still have yet to cook fruit the way SCD (and I believe Peat) suggest, as I'm not convinced on it... if I'm going to be ingesting higher sugar content then I think it makes more sense to get all the vitamins and antioxidants that could come along with it. And when I do eat raw veggies that do contain higher amounts of antinutrients I try to eat them with some sort of fermented food and a little away from my more nutrient dense foods, ie. meat. Oh and right on about not eating conventional meat raw or rare. I rarely (no pun) eat low quality meats anymore so I tend to generalize too much, but I won't eat conventional meats that aren't at least close to well done.

BTW I know people talk about high cocoa content dark chocolate and its benefits all the time on health forums, but this is something I don't agree with because of all the reasons similar to what you mentioned about quality of meat, Aspence. I feel like the heavy metal and mycotoxin contamination, along with inherent antinutrients like theobromine totally outweigh the antioxidant content for most.

Thanks for the replies guys!
Yanks
Yanks

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Yanks,

I'm fine with that name. When I was signing up for the forum I just kind of did it really quick and put no thought whatsoever into my name. I realized after a while nobody had used their actual names, and I thought to myself, wow they must think I'm really dumb, either that or uncreative. Ah well.

Anyway, there was a video on mycotoxins where Dave Asprey gives a lecture, somewhere around here on the forum. Its a really good talk. But he mentions chocolate as a no no in it, that is unless you are getting high quality organic products. Same thing for coffee actually. Two of my favorite things. I think its really important to examine anything you're going to eat for mold. Sometimes its impossible to see, for example, I've never seen any mold in coffee, but if you examine nuts carefully, many times you can find mold in them, especially brazil nuts. I think he says almost any grain product is going to have mold, and even if visible mold is present, there is almost certainly going to be mycotoxins present in them. I love and hate those kind of talks, because then I get all OCD about it and I don't think that is necessarily healthy either.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Yanks,

Your welcome.

For what it's worth, I can actually find a problem with basically all food, lol. The difference being is that some food is worse than others... alot worse.

I'm of the opinion that prana/chi, etc. is the original food in a manner of speaking and that food we eat is a secondary and less effective method for improving health. That the physical food provides the building blocks but has drawbacks while prana/chi, etc. is the best source for good health.

Simple methods for the average person to increase chi/prana be such as the Power of Prana book are effective methods for improving health.

anthonyspencer54,

Yup, that Dave Asprey is very good video. One thing I wish Dave Asprey mentioned is that those who are in ill health have a mold/mycotoxin problem. This would also go for hair loss sufferers IMO.

Anyhow, mold/mycotoxins will mostly be found in food even though you can't see it. Here is a list from CS that he's had on his site http://www.immortalhair.org/dietaryfactors.htm

For example, all garages and basements are contaminated with mold but you won't see any visible signs of it on the outside. Or can walk into a store that has a mold problem from say AC and someone who is sensitive will know right away there is a mold problem as they get hit right away.

Actually, I think a lot of people are sensitive but they are able to detox the mold/mycotoxins a lot faster than others or those who are ill.

For example, just recently two people complained of feeling very ill after eating a chocolate cake. The ill feeling passed within hours. I smelled the cake and got an immediate reaction that it had a huge amount of mold in it. The reaction of headaches, blood flow constricting and thus pain, dizzy, etc. and then the feeling passes after a few minutes because all I did was smell it.

You see, mold can give immediate reactions to food or a place. That once you are away from the place, symptoms disappear just as fast as they came on.

here is a quote from Dr. Loyd royalrife.com for what it's worth.

"Moldy and grouchy in the morning

I recently ran into an interesting case. The person had a low score for
mold toxins, around 500. This is low using our method of testing. His
home has a basement and their bedroom is there. So he is obviously able
to detoxify mold otherwise his score would be 50,000 or more.

He complains of being irritable and having joint pain and many other
symptoms in the mornings. He keeps feeling better during the day and
good at the end of the work day.

His basement tests extremely high for mold. His workplace tests as only
medium.

It turned out that sleeping in the basement would push his mold score up
to around 100,000. Then he would detoxify it during the day, feeling
better as the day wore on.

So even natural detoxifiers feel lousy given enough exposure."

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:46 am

RDK- who writes this book of prana that you recommend and where can you buy it? Is this the basics to your spiritual beliefs or is there any other books you recommend? Have you seen physical proof that the ancient indians and ancient chinese medicine really works? Why do you think they are so far advanced over western medicine?

From my research into history and archeology, I have come to the conclusion that the white race is actually a very new race on this planet. The indians and native americans and asians have records of many ages that ended in calamity, and the whites have nothing in our history beyond egypt. According to the ancient indians, at the end of the last age there was a lot of experimentation and new humans may have been created around the black sea area... so I don't know.

I don't remember if i told you this already but my experience in the chinese martial arts, I've seen some strange things coming from the three chi-points in the body. I've seen heavy metal chains move when they come close to ONLY these three points on the body, and this is something I've tested personally. And these three points match up with three of the six points in the indian chakras. I don't know why the other three don't have any physical/magnetic properties.

Also, since we're on the topic of the spiritual..... what do you think of the 2012 thing and nibiru. I've seen a lot of evidence that there is SOMETHING coming in that is putting a lot of stress on governments all around the world. They are all rushing to build underground bunkers and more technology to view what is coming at them.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:22 pm

The 2012 thing has so many different theories surrounding it that its difficult to dispel them all. There are a few that can be debunked pretty easily though. One of these is Niburu. If something of that magnitude was on its way and was going to arrive before this year passes, it wouldn't take any type of special technology to see it. Every amateur astronomer on earth could easily see it. It might be possible something will occur, but I doubt it will implicate the end of man on earth. There are many threats closer to home that would more likely threaten our existence than something from outer space, i.e. nuclear war and bio-weaponry. I know you wanted Rdkml's opinion, but thought I would chime in with that, for what its worth.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:46 pm

amateur astronomers are seeing something. Hell, people just using google sky and other software to view space objects are seeing stuff, you can see "32 degrees of insanity" his youtube videos show the screenshots of the software. The interesting thing is the crop circles we are recently seeing in the UK are pointing out the coordinates of the nibiru system presently.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:37 am

Hi Espio,

The Power of Prana is one book for the average person to easily increase their prana/chi. Can be ordered on amazon.com

There are three sources of prana/chi. Comes from the Earth, Air and Solar. The above book helps to increase the prana/chi through breathing exercises.

I follow pranic healing as it's the easiest to use these methods that most aren't aware of without having to study for many years to master. There are many books on pranic healing and can also be ordered on pranichealing.com and other sites as well as videos that are posted on pranichealing.com such as this one about why pork should be avoided http://pranichealing.com/stream/esg-preventive-healing-pt-1

These energetic methods you hear about do work, although some better than others and many have drawbacks to them such as the healer taking on the ills of the patient but the problem being is that it takes many years to get good at these energetic methods. That's why I recommend and follow pranic healing.

Yes, I've seen and personally witnessed physical proof. It's not that these energetic methods are more advanced... although the most advanced can perform what people will call miracles. Actually, there are great healers in all areas. Great healers for example can get an intuitive sense from someone to take X supplement or Y routine to help someone. The point being is that these energetic methods should be incorporated into their own routine for better health. That they compliment each other.

Take for example martial arts, you may already know how but the ones that know what they are doing before a match are able to reduce the opponents chi/prana with their own hand movements and also help buildup their own to make themselves more indestructive... although they still need a spot (achilles heal for example and where the tale comes from) so that old used up energy is able to leave them.

I know next to nothing about Nibiru so I can't comment on it. There is a lot of stuff that will never be mention in the mainstream media that's for sure, lol.

Regarding races, yes a lot of interesting info. I personally follow the theosophy root races info for what it's worth. Can check on that for interesting info.

But really, the most important of all this information is the importance not to acquire knowledge and skills to help oneself but to help others. That it is in helping others and doing good that doors naturally open up in a manner of speaking.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:05 am

The theosophy theory of races is that the theory that comes from Blavatsky? Her beliefs were some came from Atlantis and Lemuria? Ok will check on the prana book, thank you. I did not know the martial art thing but a friend of mine who has been abducted multiple times by what he thinks of as aliens ( but IMO all or atleast most alien abductions are actually military intelligence using advanced technology and virtual reality technology), anyway he told me that you have to be careful when someone can do a waving motion behind the small of your back because that will drain you of energy.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  AS54 Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:54 am

Rdkml,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't theosophy really luciferianism, the same theology of Crowley? There seems to be a lot of evidence that many of the members of what most call the Illuminati adhere to this same system of beliefs. I could be very off base, but this was the impression I had. From what I know, theosophy is really a product of the spiritual heirarchy, which is based on "ascended masters" whose lord is lucifer. Now, I'm not a person who adheres to any strict religion so again, I'm no expert. But I just find that connection troubling. If anything, I would say I'm a deist.
AS54
AS54

Back to top Go down

Post  Espio Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:17 pm

anthony- From what I have learned from Blavatsky, and also Albert Pike, the Pope of Freemasonry, both of them believed that the real esoteric secret to the Bible is that Lucifer and Jehovah are one in the same. This is why Jehovah appears to have an odd relationship with Lucifer, for example he will constantly use Lucifer to tempt his followers, and then bring the hammer down on them if they follow Lucifer. Or he will reward them if they reject Lucifer. And he is constantly throwing Lucifer into Hades and then releasing him again for the specific reason of tempting more people away from him.

According to this theory, this is why Jesus rebelled against the laws of the old testament and the religious leaders of that area wanted him killed. He specifically told the religious leaders that they worship the devil, and their god was Jehovah.

I'm not saying I believe this, I'm just pointing out another viewpoint, for what it's worth, its an interesting theory.

Espio

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down