Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Should an old milk tooth be pulled?
Candida - Questions, Comments EmptyToday at 7:58 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Candida - Questions, Comments EmptyYesterday at 11:28 pm by Maup

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Candida - Questions, Comments EmptyThu Sep 12, 2024 8:49 am by CausticSymmetry

» Removing contaminants from water
Candida - Questions, Comments EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 7:01 am by CausticSymmetry

» Qwackcine horror show
Candida - Questions, Comments EmptyWed Sep 11, 2024 1:27 am by shaftless

» Association between androgenetic alopecia and periodontitis
Candida - Questions, Comments EmptyWed Sep 04, 2024 6:51 am by CausticSymmetry

» Androgen Receptor-Mediated Paracrine Signaling Induces Regression of Blood Vessels in the Dermal Papilla in Androgenetic Alopecia
Candida - Questions, Comments EmptySun Sep 01, 2024 5:17 pm by Atlas

» Whats the deal with colloidal silver?
Candida - Questions, Comments EmptyFri Aug 30, 2024 2:33 am by CausticSymmetry

» Aged polystyrene microplastics exacerbate alopecia associated with tight junction injuries and apoptosis via oxidative stress pathway in skin
Candida - Questions, Comments EmptyThu Aug 29, 2024 7:07 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Candida - Questions, Comments

+13
Abhi
LittleFighter
kijumn
tommmash
nidhogge
Silverlin
Gibson
europe
edony
CausticSymmetry
sgtiger
lund
Raxe
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Candida - Questions, Comments Empty Candida - Questions, Comments

Post  Raxe Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:13 pm

So, I've upped my Candida Regimen to include

Dr Ohiras
Threelac/Oxygen Elements Plus
Candida Clear - (Pau D'Arco, Caprilyc Acid, Black Walnut, Oregeno Oil)
Niacinamide
Garlic

I exhibit very few of the symptoms related to candida (anxiety, thats about it). But I do consistently fail the spit test. The thing I wonder about the spit test is it seems like I have some mucous in my spit which should naturally sink to the bottom of a glass. I am not sure that is really related to a yeast at all. I don't really understand the scientific signifigance of your saliva being heavier than water indicating that you have candida in your system. If someone could explain that would be helpful.

My problem is that I don't think I can maintain doing this really strict diet while attending law school this semester.

So I assume since my symptoms are fairly mild, then my case must not be bad.

My question is: Assuming I do not adhere to the strict diet but I do still follow the regimen of taking all of these anti-candida supplements - How bad will it effect my hair loss regimen?

I mean are we talking all of the top 6 + additional supplments will lose their effectiveness by 50% or more? or is it less?

I'm going to make a month and a half update on using the hairloss regimen soon - but I'd like to know how bad and pervasive the candida problem could potentially be on the impact of the hair loss supplements.

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Candida - Questions, Comments Empty Re: Candida - Questions, Comments

Post  lund Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:35 pm

I say the spit test is Bogus....

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:57 am

I should add, since I started the diet about a month ago Ive lost 12 pounds, which is not good. I am already really skinny. I am 5'11 and I weigh 149 pounds right now - I weighed over 160 when I started. I am having a really hard time keeping any weight on with the diet.

Also, I was reading you can't even have whey protein on the candida diet as it has milk products in it.

Anyway, I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts IH on my first post questions and if anyone else has some insight that would be really helpful.

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  sgtiger Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:47 am

Why not just eat more healthy food and protein then?

Bump up your consumption of fish and chicken and seafood and eggs. You'll stop losing weight.

sgtiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:46 am

Man, I just don't know if I can survive the next few months without ANY of the food I like or coffee to keep me up at night. I'm really stressed out right now and the hairloss stuff is stressing me out in itself. I was expecting a die-off reaction sooner rather than later, but nothing has come. My hair loss doesnt seem to be slowing down either, but thats for another post.

I know its tough to quantify, but I really want to know how badly candida hurts the regimen.

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:50 am

Raxe - Whey protein is okay, and only initially is a strict diet needed.

Does the spit test really work? Depends on who you ask. My trouble with it, is that I do not know the origin
nor have I seen any tests that valid it either. A candida antibodies test is not cheap so the spit test is
a cheap alternative. I will try to find an answer to this--so far I've come up empty.

With a full frontal assault on Candida like those items spit test pass or not, you should be okay.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

http://www.immortalhair.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  sgtiger Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:28 am

If it makes you feel better, I drink coffee like it's going out of style. I can't stop drinking black coffee and I won't, especially while studying for the bar exam.

I also cheat once a week too, candida be damned. I think the ultra-strict diet is for people who have yeast bubbling out of their eyeballs, you know?

sgtiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Raxe Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:49 am

Yeah, I mean I think so too sgt. I can't do this the way some of these sites recommend though. I mean my main concern is with the hair. I've been on the IH regimen for about a month and a half, and I don't want the candida interfering with it.

SGt - How long did it take you to notice less shedding sgt the first time you did the hairloss regimen?

IH - You think even with a non-strict diet, using those antifungals will be enough to have the hairloss regimen be effective?

Raxe

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 am

Raxe - Yes, you're doing plenty enough. No need to be ultra strict. If you generally avoid refined grains and sugars, you'll be okay.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  edony Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:43 am

IH, is it ok if I take a candida regimen (niacinamide,oregano oil,Dr.Ohhiras,Candida Clear)together with the top 6 ?Do they work good synergistically or interfere with one another making the anti-hairloss supplements useless?
edony
edony

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:34 pm

edony - I'm not 100% sure, but nothing hints at a problem.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:14 am

hey guys, with all the respect due to you all, CS IS NOT A GURU.

IN 70 YEARS OS SO HE WILL BE DEAD LIKE ONE OF US.

So stop eating 30 pills a day without any healthy food, and say : Hey CS ! i don't understand, i eat all the pills you state on your site ( 30 ?) and i'm feeling bad..is this the die off reaction or am i winning the battle against candida ?

BE responsable.....

Believe me, i'm writing this without any judgment, i just try to help.
And , last, CS, thanx for your work, research and sharing.

CS is not god either guru, and doesn't own the truth....
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:08 am

europe - If you got the die off reaction (Herxheimer), then that would explain it. It's flu-like symptoms, you'll feel terrible for about a few days to a week, depending. You can reduce the anti-candida until you feel better.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  europe Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:49 am

CS - I was speaking for Raxe, Raxe or anyone, and obviously as i more than once did....I was Caustic....

but thanx for the answer though ! ;-)
That's exactly the drawback of a wondefull site like yours, people want THE solutions, The right pills...and you are here for the SAV...( service after the sell...)

You can be trust, so Go for the IH6 and 20 more !!!

I wish english were my first langage....but, anyway, people here want to grow hair....
But the reality is that there's A MAN, who deserves respect for what you're doing, because you're here to answer questions.
5 more people that are AWARE...

and the others.....who read, and experience....and eat pills just because you said it was Good for you...

Be careful guys, that's exactly the american way.....the american beauty of pills !!

BE RESPONSIBLE ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE EATING THAT IS NO REAL HEALTHY FOOD.
Period.
europe
europe

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:58 pm

I question the validity of the spit test, as well. Could be a case of raising the bar too high. The test became suspect after I noticed strands growing in a jar of coconut oil I had been drinking straight from to treat candida. That of course also brought into question the effectiveness of coconut oil since that was supposed to kill candida, not provide a medium for its growth. At the time, i was also taking threelac.

Generally, I look at my tongue to gage candida, although my immune system and digestive tract are strong enough these days to reverse candida, coated tongue, quickly if I overdo it with breads and sweets.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  CausticSymmetry Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:09 pm

Gibson - I agree, I think a tongue coated or uncoated is probably better indicator and more realistic. I searched a while now and still have not found anything to validate the spit test.
CausticSymmetry
CausticSymmetry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lund Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:37 am

I have been drinking a glass of home made Kefir for the last 2 weeks and my tongue is beginning to show the pink surface again. Previously it used to be coated with white stuff, thick in the centre to a point that I could scrape the white stuff (if I wanted). Now the pink is peeking thru and white has to some extent almost gone.
My 6 year old had here and there constipation issues and mild eczema ~ she is thriving on it as well, she looks much healthier to me now that she has been on it for couple weeks.

Guys - this is the best to keep our gut healthy, give it a try. It is soooooo easy to make and drink, you will like it.

I got my grains from the Kefir lady. She ships Every Monday or Tuesday, you pay her when you receive the grains. She charges $20 for the grains shipping included for US. Her email is marilynjarz@gmail.com

lund

Back to top Go down

Post  Silverlin Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:06 am

The only thing that made my tongue 100% pink was waiora zeolite.

I need to get my ass on home made kefir pronto
Silverlin
Silverlin

Back to top Go down

Post  nidhogge Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:55 pm

Wairora Zeolite is incredible stuff. I'm going to get on the Kefir pronto as well...

nidhogge

Back to top Go down

Post  tommmash Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:00 am

I´ve got a simple question. Does anybody knows if candida is resistant to IODINE (Lugol´s)?
THX! affraid
tommmash
tommmash

Back to top Go down

Post  kijumn Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:57 am

No it's not. If I'm not mistaken, nothing has been shown to be resistant to Iodine.

With that said, I believe there are better methods of dealing with candida than Iodine ... even high dose Iodine, IMO.
kijumn
kijumn

Back to top Go down

Post  tommmash Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 am

jdp710 wrote:No it's not. If I'm not mistaken, nothing has been shown to be resistant to Iodine.

With that said, I believe there are better methods of dealing with candida than Iodine ... even high dose Iodine, IMO.

Well; I´m sorry but maybe I was wrong in my question. My question should be - do you think that Candida is able to create a resistance in a week time period?
tommmash
tommmash

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleFighter Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:47 pm

jdp710 wrote:No it's not. If I'm not mistaken, nothing has been shown to be resistant to Iodine.

Base on what I've been researching, I have a strong feeling that Iodine is an instant death sentence to candida species.

So prepare for a -massive- die-off those who currently have the problem... so better start slow with iodine in this case and use detox support supplements (really good fiber, etc).

Haven't started Iodine on therapeuthic doses yet... I'll start slowly as I'm prone to debilitating die-offs... they really really suck.
LittleFighter
LittleFighter

Back to top Go down

Candida - Questions, Comments Empty Curious...

Post  Abhi Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Iodine does not destroy the friendly bacteria?
Abhi
Abhi

Back to top Go down

Post  tommmash Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:54 pm

Abhi wrote:Iodine does not destroy the friendly bacteria?
He does... scratch
It´s strongly important to take a good probiotics...
tommmash
tommmash

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next