Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

+10
LawOfThelema
Paradox
gg4545
calvicie
scottyc33
a
elan164
gdfghh
sanderson
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 Empty Re: how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:01 pm

sanderson wrote:
I just did my pulse rate, it's pretty slow actually, it was about 60. It was switching between 10 beats - 9 beats every 10 seconds. Dude that is really freaking slow, I wonder if it's because I'm eating healthy or what? I don't really exercise as in going out and running, but I walk about 10-15 minutes a day, but at my job I mostly just sit and I take 2 10 minute walks outside everyday. I'm skinny also, I only weight 135ish and I'm 5'10". How do I increase it exactly? I never even knew this could be part of it, wow.

I haven't done morning body temp, I'll have to get back to you on that.

And I thought humifulvate WAS chelation? ugh -_-

Green is better. Yes it's preety slow heart rate. Try boosting it naturaly - by diet - ray peat has ideas, and exercise. It's one of the indicators of metabolic rate. Prolonged sitting is not your best behavior in this situation. I know it's work and you have to be there and sitting, but try to move around a bit more - its very unaturally for human to sit still. I work as a programmer, needless to describe more of what i do, but i managed to develop a custom to make aerobic breaks. I go stairs walking/do a pushup/whatever - once an hour or two. Everything which increases your heart rate and increase blood flow is OK. Sweating is also OK, put atowel and T-shirt in your bag and be proud of what you do. Dont let your lazy coworkers have negative impact on your health.

Regarding humifulvate: Chelation has to be done proper way, dont rush it and stress yourself too hard. Try slowly - step by step put curve in the right direction before load yourself with whatever - not only for humifulvate also for other supps you are taking. You are your best monitor of what's is happening in your body. Listen to it and dont do supplementation religiously or blindly. It's nothing wrong with chelating agent humifulvate, but it's very wrong if the toxins which are not moving right now dont leave the body once they ''wake up''.

Okay I will buy prebiotics. I do have probiotics. I will look into brewers yeast. Yes, I do usually pay attention to the anxiety, but I will really try to hone in on certain things. Sometimes I ignore the anxiety if I eat healthy food (ie fruit), but I will get more into it. But I really do have anxiety after eating that is for sure so that is a key problem here since you say I shouldn't have any anxiety after eating. So your saying I need stomach acid because salt/iodine/water decrease stomach PH? interesting. i thought i read somewhere salt also helped stomach acid production, have you heard this before ?

No, i am saying opposite, decreasing pH means making acid more strong, you read it right. Regarding anxiety after eating: It's logical and very common that digestion takes some strenght from person but anxiety is level down this state, i think. When i started my healthy journey i needed a nap after the lunch - i was so tired i had no motivation to even speak. It's all gone a while ago.

And another thing - you feel more stressed in the morning vs the evening? And feel like you need coffe until it's evening? Have problems waking up? If so, you might also work on your adrenals.

Tahnk you so much for this info man, this really means a lot to me in this situation. I will research into the different things you have said, you really know what you are talking about. thank you again.

Hmm, i am not a therapyst of anykind - i've just been there, done that and am ready to share what i've learned. You are welcome. Hope you find it useful.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 3 Empty Re: how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

Post  sanderson Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:16 am

Green is better. Yes it's preety slow heart rate. Try boosting it naturaly - by diet - ray peat has ideas, and exercise. It's one of the indicators of metabolic rate. Prolonged sitting is not your best behavior in this situation. I know it's work and you have to be there and sitting, but try to move around a bit more - its very unaturally for human to sit still. I work as a programmer, needless to describe more of what i do, but i managed to develop a custom to make aerobic breaks. I go stairs walking/do a pushup/whatever - once an hour or two. Everything which increases your heart rate and increase blood flow is OK. Sweating is also OK, put atowel and T-shirt in your bag and be proud of what you do. Dont let your lazy coworkers have negative impact on your health.

That is a good idea, I will do that. I will also research into ray peat for increasing the heart rate.

Regarding humifulvate: Chelation has to be done proper way, dont rush it and stress yourself too hard. Try slowly - step by step put curve in the right direction before load yourself with whatever - not only for humifulvate also for other supps you are taking. You are your best monitor of what's is happening in your body. Listen to it and dont do supplementation religiously or blindly. It's nothing wrong with chelating agent humifulvate, but it's very wrong if the toxins which are not moving right now dont leave the body once they ''wake up''.

The only reason why I got humifulvate was because I thoguht iodine maybe released these toxins into my body and that's the problem I have now, but I'm trying to get those toxins OUT! How else would I remove the toxins if they are woken up? Drink lots of water and take salt? But the salt makes my hair itch! lol. Same with vitamin C, its like my hair falls like wildfire after vit c

No, i am saying opposite, decreasing pH means making acid more strong, you read it right. Regarding anxiety after eating: It's logical and very common that digestion takes some strenght from person but anxiety is level down this state, i think. When i started my healthy journey i needed a nap after the lunch - i was so tired i had no motivation to even speak. It's all gone a whi
le ago.

Very interesting. That's a good goal for me to have, not be tired anymore after eating.

And another thing - you feel more stressed in the morning vs the evening? And feel like you need coffe until it's evening? Have problems waking up? If so, you might also work on your adrenals.

I without a doubt feel wayy better at night. Yes, crappy and tired in day and then at night I feel awake and good. I don't drink coffee though. I have just gotten used to feeling crappy tbh.

Hmm, i am not a therapyst of anykind - i've just been there, done that and am ready to share what i've learned. You are welcome. Hope you find it useful.
[/quote]

oh god yes very useful.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:15 am

For adrenal fatigue you can take supps as quercetine and liporice root. This site will give you some of understanding on the subject.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3