Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

+10
LawOfThelema
Paradox
gg4545
calvicie
scottyc33
a
elan164
gdfghh
sanderson
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  Empty how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

Post  sanderson Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 pm

i read something online about how it is wise to not do extreme chelating because it can cause toxins and heavy metals to circulate in your blood that can cause real problems?

i started taking iodine and i was on it for about a month and now my hair is falling out a lot faster. like now its getting more obvious of my problem now that my hair is shorter which kinda sucks.

but anyway, i just realized that iodine has some chelation properties, doesnt it? is it possible that it is causing toxins to swirl in my blood and this is why my hair is falling out faster?

how do I get rid of these toxins if this is what is happening?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  Empty Re: how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

Post  gdfghh Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:57 pm

It pushes bromide, fluoride, and other halogens out of your thyroid when it goes in to take its "seat", just as they can do when iodine is there. The common way to excrete the toxic metals after they're pushed out of the thyroid is salt loading. Supposedly, the chloride in the salt binds with the bromide in your kidney and prevents reabsorption.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  Empty Re: how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

Post  sanderson Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:59 pm

Satan wrote:It pushes bromide, fluoride, and other halogens out of your thyroid when it goes in to take its "seat", just as they can do when iodine is there. The common way to excrete the toxic metals after they're pushed out of the thyroid is salt loading. Supposedly, the chloride in the salt binds with the bromide in your kidney and prevents reabsorption.

Damn, really? they can intertwine. Ugh.. guess i better get new toothpaste... i am going to try salt loading right now. last time i tried it, i actually felt my scalp getting inflamed when i had the salt! i could feel the inflammation afterwards! any idea what that could be?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  gdfghh Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:02 pm

What kind of salt is it? If it's standard refined salt, it's wont do much good. Celtic Sea Salt and Wright Salt seem to be the most popular. I just take a pinch of the sea salt with (or on) every meal and I can be sure my salt intake is adequate.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Iodine is an immobilizer of heavy metals, not a chelator. You need to take supporting chelators like L-selenomethionine, cilantro, dmsa, ala, tri boron, amla, triphala etc. There are specific chelators for each type of heavy metal.

You should be taking enough white sea salt to help push halogens like bromine pass the kidneys. Lack of organic selenium is probably your reason for hair fall, so get some L-selenomethionine.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:07 pm

Satan wrote:What kind of salt is it? If it's standard refined salt, it's wont do much good. Celtic Sea Salt and Wright Salt seem to be the most popular. I just take a pinch of the sea salt with (or on) every meal and I can be sure my salt intake is adequate.

the salt it happened on was actually, let me think... it was the pink himalayan salt. i have celtic sea salt i just mixed with water and i am drinking it right now. i have actually read himalayan has other stuff in it on this forum come to think of it, that could've been it.

Iodine is an immobilizer of heavy metals, not a chelator. You need to take supporting chelators like L-selenomethionine, cilantro, dmsa, ala, tri boron, amla, triphala etc. There are specific chelators for each type of heavy metal.

You should be taking enough white sea salt to help push halogens like bromine pass the kidneys. Lack of organic selenium is probably your reason for hair fall, so get some L-selenomethionine.

oh wow, nice thanks for this good info here. yes, i am taking that selenium everyday, 200mg.

i temperary stopped iodine for about a week, hair loss seems to be a little less.

i will look into those others that you say, wow that is amazing thanks for giving me so many to work with.

how do you recommend i start for a beginner who doesn't know what i may or may not have in heavy metals in my body? is there a cheap test i can do somewhere? (i'm shortish on money).

i did humivulate about a month or two ago.. i remember towards the end of it i started feeling pain on my lower right side a little bit, close near my side waist bone, little higher. i wasn't sure if it caused it or not, does that sound like a possibility of heavy metal or something? i was taking co factors along with it except iodine at the time.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Elemental selenium is not the same as l-selenomethionine.

Iodine is best taken at 100mg and up, with enough white sea salt to push bromine past the kidneys. I remember having pain in the same area from bromine. You'll notice the smell of it in your sweat.

Look for symptoms of each heavy metal

Mercury - http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/m/merc.htm

Lead - http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/p/plb.htm

Tellurium - http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/tell.htm

You can find most heavy metals on that site.

ala, dmsa for mercury

amla, triphala for lead

cilantro for tellurium

tri boron for aluminum

moly b for copper

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:31 pm

elan164 wrote:Elemental selenium is not the same as l-selenomethionine.

Iodine is best taken at 100mg and up, with enough white sea salt to push bromine past the kidneys. I remember having pain in the same area from bromine. You'll notice the smell of it in your sweat.

Look for symptoms of each heavy metal

Mercury - http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/m/merc.htm

Lead - http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/p/plb.htm

Tellurium - http://www.homeoint.org/books/boericmm/t/tell.htm

You can find most heavy metals on that site.

ala, dmsa for mercury

amla, triphala for lead

cilantro for tellurium

tri boron for aluminum

moly b for copper

Thanks for that information. Do you know if there's smoe test that you can do for these that is actually reliable and I will try to get it done? I honestly can't figure out if I have those or not that are listed there. Like one of them is fear of being assistinated? I have some that may be there, not sure if it is exactly what i have though, I'll look through more.

Man I'm 23 also, so I could just be young and just missing symptoms or something?

I also noticed when I take anti fungals and anti virals (grapefruitseed extract, 3 herb parasite beater, wormwood, holy leaf basil, walnut hulls, oregeno oil, berberine, few others) my hair will get itchy and inflamed. could this be fungals being killed and circulating in my blood or something?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:04 pm

does anyone know how to chelate pharmaceutical drugs that may still be your system?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 pm

Eland post is very good, make sure to look into what he says. To detox pharmaceuticals, a cheap route is to get a home infrared sauna. Also, enough salt loading and modified citrus pectin really made my initial iodine experimentation much more gentle.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:24 am

Ive been doing 10-20mg of iosol iodine almost every day for over a month now and I have no symptoms or bad effects and I didnt start on a low dose either or do salt loading. It just makes me feel like I have more energy and clarity, and is probably helping any inflammation that my diet/supplements arent. I have been doing a good job of avoiding heavy metals, processed food, fluoride, & chlorine as well as eating great for a long time though, and a lot of that I attribute to the water I drink, so maybe I didnt have much to need detoxing? Do these symptoms some of you express happen right away or later on?

Back to top Go down

Post  scottyc33 Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:27 am

http://healthyfixx.com/plan/5/heavy-metal-detox

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 pm

aEland post is very good, make sure to look into what he says. To detox pharmaceuticals, a cheap route is to get a home infrared sauna. Also, enough salt loading and modified citrus pectin really made my initial iodine experimentation much more gentle.

thank you. i will start loading more salt. and yes, he did give me an amazing post. i'm just waiting until this friday when i get my paycheck to have some fun with these detox tips. Very Happy

Ive been doing 10-20mg of iosol iodine almost every day for over a month now and I have no symptoms or bad effects and I didnt start on a low dose either or do salt loading. It just makes me feel like I have more energy and clarity, and is probably helping any inflammation that my diet/supplements arent. I have been doing a good job of avoiding heavy metals, processed food, fluoride, & chlorine as well as eating great for a long time though, and a lot of that I attribute to the water I drink, so maybe I didnt have much to need detoxing? Do these symptoms some of you express happen right away or later on?

thank you for your post friend.

well, kinda they happen right away. when i take iodine, i feel my scalp getting itchy. it happened over time. now my hair is just falling out more, im noticing with topical emu oil everynight or somethign topical everyday, i don't actually feel the intense itch i felt, but i still have hairs falling otu and i will still get the pinch here and there where i feel a hair dying off. i havent taken iodine for 2 weeks about, but my hair is still falling out. im going to stick to the diet now hardcore.

do you eat nuts btw?

http://healthyfixx.com/plan/5/heavy-metal-detox

thank you for this link. im thinking i will do this one again. last time i did it, towards the end, i started feeling pain in my lower right side, near my waist bone, little above it. do you have any idea what this could have been? i wasnt using iodine at the time i did this however.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:52 am

J987 wrote: Do these symptoms some of you express happen right away or later on?
I think some folks just don't herx, me included. I also went straight to 20+ mg of iodine daily and have double-dosed several supps that caused problems for others. I've never felt a thing and it's been about a year of heavy use.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:07 am

calvicie wrote:
J987 wrote: Do these symptoms some of you express happen right away or later on?
I think some folks just don't herx, me included. I also went straight to 20+ mg of iodine daily and have double-dosed several supps that caused problems for others. I've never felt a thing and it's been about a year of heavy use.

Calvicie, not to be the barer of bad news but you might want to think twice about your immune system not reacting to anything. 20mg of iodine isn't very much, try 100mg, and if you want to go higher, put some ascorbic acid in your iodine to turn it in to iodide.

I couldn't find the post i was looking for but here's one

"what we call being sick is the immune system putting up a fight. no immune system - no fight - no symptoms. the disease stays and does life long damage."

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1955475#i

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 am

elan164 wrote:Calvicie... you might want to think twice about your immune system not reacting to anything.
ok, any suggestions on what/how to check? a simple blood antibody test? immune globulins?... hopefully i can come back and tell you "i told you so"
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:53 am

strangely enough, just last night, i had the first reaction i've ever had to anything, and I mean anything. I took 3 mg of melatonin (on an empty stomach with one glass of red wine in me). I've taken it a few times before with no effects. After 10 minutes, my face broke out in a hot rash, then it traveled down my neck and arms. 20 minutes later it was gone. Strange.

This is a new phenomenon to me. I’ve never herxed, never felt the effect of any medication or herb, never anything. I've also scoured the web and can't find any reference to this type of reaction with melatonin. Any ideas?
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:01 am

Thanx for that quote elan i was looking for something similar! Guess you wont be saying i told you so lol..

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 am

calvicie wrote:
elan164 wrote:Calvicie... you might want to think twice about your immune system not reacting to anything.
ok, any suggestions on what/how to check? a simple blood antibody test? immune globulins?... hopefully i can come back and tell you "i told you so"

Take a few dropper fulls of blue vervaine. Get on 100mg+ of iodine to boost your immune system and try vit c/salt protocol (3 grams ascorbic acid, 3 grams of sea salt, 4 times a day) and then get back to me about your body having no reaction to anything.

http://www.lymephotos.com/

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:35 pm

elan164 wrote:Take a few dropper fulls of blue vervaine. Get on 100mg+ of iodine to boost your immune system and try vit c/salt protocol....
will do... i already do about 1.5 g of salt and 2+ g of vit C per day (been doing it since March, this protocol: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1375812), but will up the quantities accordingly.

And the blue vervaine? how, why, etc? I won't be in North America until probably Oct, so it'll be a few months before I can get my hands on any. I see you're from BC and that happens to be where i'll be going. Can you recommend somewhere in Vancouver to find it?
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  elan164 Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:27 pm

calvicie wrote:

And the blue vervaine? how, why, etc? I won't be in North America until probably Oct, so it'll be a few months before I can get my hands on any. I see you're from BC and that happens to be where i'll be going. Can you recommend somewhere in Vancouver to find it?

It grows in the wild here, but i usually just buy it from iherb or herbiesherbs in toronto. Herbies also sells the real vervaine.

elan164

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:40 pm

gg4545 wrote:Guess you wont be saying i told you so lol..
LOL?... how about WTFAY instead? you don’t know me or my history. Based on my background and personal experience, I do think I will be saying “I told you so.”

Granted I’ve never had the flu, a severe illness, a disease, never been sick, don’t herx, etc., (of course I’ve had a few colds and a few sore throats over the years, but nothing more); however, I’ve been hospitalized several times for broken bones, stitches, gaping wounds, etc. I’m an avid surfer, diver, and climber and have received severe wounds on every continent, from moray eel bites, large gashes from coral reef collisions, deep gouges and broken bones from rock climbing falls, etc. I’ve healed faster than the doctor prediction every time. Hell, two years ago a Rottweiler nearly took my thumb off and several surgeries were required. I surprised all the doctors by completely healing in a month and regaining full use of my hand after three months of physical therapy (they predicted one full year). All evidence that my immune systems functions properly.

For background on my health, I was raised in the 60s by health freak hippies. I never tried a candy bar, breakfast cereal, a soda, or any processed food until I left home for college. I still remember my first coke. I was 17, I gagged, it went up my nose, I’m 48 now and I still don’t drink it. I’ve been health conscience, have eaten healthy (although my idea of healthy has changed), and have exercised my entire life. I still run, but it’s been a few years since I’ve competed in a marathon.

Also, I’m a chemical engineer. I spent most of my career designing and implementing remediation systems for contaminated soil and water, and visiting and diagnosing sites with environmental problems, like acid rock drainage from mines. As such, I get routine physicals, with full blood work. I always come up clean and usually raise an eyebrow or two since indicators for infection, inflammation, etc. are usually below the expected range for the average person.

BTW, I did 120 mg of iodine this morning, and the vit c/salt protocol today (3 grams pharm grade ascorbic acid, 3 grams of sea salt, 4 times) and nothing, no reaction, no herx, didn't feel a thing. I’ll keep going for a week or two and see what happens.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Hey, so I took some of your guy's advice and started taking salt. I know for a fact right now salt is causing my hair to get itchy. I do not know why, it is very confusing to me.

One of my teeth is seriously swollen, it's my wisdom tooth there's a pocket of fluid and inflammation back there, which I know is bad, for all I know this could be causing my problems.

However, when I take salt, I notice my hair will get itchy.

I swished salt in my mouth today because I read it could help with swelling in mouth, only to feel my hair getting itchy after doing it for about 10 mins.

Does anyone have any idea what would cause salt to increase hair itchyness? I thought it was supposed to help? Perhaps it is also releasing toxins of some kind?

I ordered the metal detox humvultate and waiting on it to come now and will do it as well. I hope metal detox helps. My clean diet has helped a lot. I managed to actually stop the itch for a little because I cut out ALL supplements I was taking. I wanted to start one by one. Cutting everything out + clean diet helped a lot. But as soon as I took salt, it caused problems again. I almost want to say its a good sign that maybe it's detoxing?

Is it detoxing?

I notice when I take salt also, it seems to kill any cravings I have for junk food. It also seems to kill my appetite overall, however. It almost gives me energy.

btw, i am taking celtic sea salt
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Dude im keeping my comments rather cool right now i really dont want to lose my temper because theres some 50 year old dude that cant see that hairloss is a sign that something aint right. Elan gave you the link to show about the immune system. If none of those things have struck a cord go get some rogaine foam! EOFD

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:08 pm

elan164 wrote:
calvicie wrote:

Take a few dropper fulls of blue vervaine. Get on 100mg+ of iodine to boost your immune system and try vit c/salt protocol (3 grams ascorbic acid, 3 grams of sea salt, 4 times a day) and then get back to me about your body having no reaction to anything.

http://www.lymephotos.com/

elan, would hair falling out be a sign of a detox symptom of this? sea salt makes my head seriously itch.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next