Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

+10
LawOfThelema
Paradox
gg4545
calvicie
scottyc33
a
elan164
gdfghh
sanderson
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

Post  calvicie Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:31 pm

gg4545 wrote:... i really dont want to lose my temper...
you're losing your temper? at least you don't have some dude that doesn't know the first thing about you giving you shit. At least Elan and others make recommendations, without the LOL bullshit.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?  - Page 2 Empty Re: how to remove circulating toxins from chelation with iodine?

Post  Paradox Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:52 pm

gg4545 wrote:Dude im keeping my comments rather cool right now i really dont want to lose my temper because theres some 50 year old dude that cant see that hairloss is a sign that something aint right. Elan gave you the link to show about the immune system. If none of those things have struck a cord go get some rogaine foam! EOFD

The reason you're getting angry is perfectly normal: One of your strong beliefs is being challenged by the fact that this extraordinarily healthy guy is losing his hair. The reason it is threatening is that if hairloss is not always a symptom of ill health, then your efforts to improve your hair via improving your health may be in vane. Anger is really just a symptom of fear.

This is probably the number one concern for everyone in this forum. If very healthy people lose hair and very sick people don't- it turns attention back to the genetic factor again. I'd love to believe that androgenic alopecia is just a symptom of poor health so I could get healthy and fix it. I still take an insane amount of supplements and consider myself pretty close to a health nut. I figure that poor health excelerates the process, but the process continues anyway.

BTW, not everyone is loaded with toxins- so not everyone will herx. In fact many who are loaded with toxins don't have a noticeable herx reaction.

Forgot to mention regarding Elan's quote... An autoimmune disease is dependant on the immune system being relatively healthy. The immune system is attacking the hair as if it is a foreign body. This is why immunosupressive drugs actually grow hair. With no immune system you would have no hair loss and would also be dead pretty quickly.

Paradox

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:24 pm

gg4545 wrote:Dude im keeping my comments rather cool right now i really dont want to lose my temper because theres some 50 year old dude that cant see that hairloss is a sign that something aint right. Elan gave you the link to show about the immune system. If none of those things have struck a cord go get some rogaine foam! EOFD

yeah its a sign he inherited unright gene polymorphisms which overexpress androgen receptors on the top of his dome.

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  987 Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:16 pm

If you lived much of your life with growing hair, then you just have to get your body conditions back to that environment and your hair should grow like it used to if it isn't already dead. I am in the believe that the capillary networks degrade from androgen exposure over time, but an inflammatory process still has to take place for the degradation. For someone people they may just have to lower their androgen levels, and/or increase their shbg levels to neutralize this process. For others, the IH forums seems to direct its method of androgen levels staying where they are, and instead implementing optimal body function, and a anti inflammatory lifestyle. I also think if a man can keep his testosterone to dht ratio high it acts as a dht antagonist, and that for some of us born to operate on high test, hair loss could be a sign of diminishing youthful hormone ratios...

Im thinking out loud but just a random observation I did from watching women's gymnastics, a lot of those girls have very masculine features. ( hopefully they arent on any steriods obviously) but broad shoulders and necks from their intense training, but also I noticed the majority of those young Olympic girls have receding male like hair lines. With the amount of muscle they're packing and their training, perhaps their androgen levels and stress levels are way higher than normal, and it shows a females susceptibility also. Although I have trouble believing in the androgen receptor theory. I think we are battling androgen's effects on the susceptible galea's micro blood flow.. I think our head shapes, size and our natural capillary density in the scalp all affect how easily hair is affected by these androgen's, not to mention other main variables like inflammation response, shbg, freely circulating androgen's ratios, deficiencies which exacerbates the issues, estrogen levels etc. A lot of variables could be intimidating, but it could also mean more areas to improve the condition... Id be interested in learning how the thyroid hormones affects the galea hair's specifically, since a lot of ppl especially women loose their hair specifically from thyroid issues. Therefore how closely does it relate to androgenic alopecia... Well its obvious to see it relates to it in location of the loss...

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:27 am

J987 wrote:... Id be interested in learning how the thyroid hormones affects the galea hair's specifically, since a lot of ppl especially women loose their hair specifically from thyroid issues...
In my case, I believe the thyroid is my underlying problem. Low resting body temp, bone density loss (confirmed through ultrasound) and thinning of the outer third of my eyebrows, brought me to this conclusion. I've been treating that condition based on recommendations from CS. I believe the effect has been positive, but it's still too early to definitively tell.

I do other things, like adrenal mix, certain herbs, rife, inversion table, etc. because I like to experiment, I like to play and I can afford the toys, so why not.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:36 am

and sorry for hijacking your thread sanderson
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:22 am

calvicie wrote:and sorry for hijacking your thread sanderson

LOL no problem. But I would really like someone to answer my question about why salt is making my hair itchy and fall out !!!! Laughing
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:54 am

calvicie wrote:
BTW, I did 120 mg of iodine this morning, and the vit c/salt protocol today (3 grams pharm grade ascorbic acid, 3 grams of sea salt, 4 times) and nothing, no reaction, no herx, didn't feel a thing. I’ll keep going for a week or two and see what happens.

If you wish to experiment, HPU/KPU may be an issue. One possible reason.

If you are prone to burn in the sun rather than tan than I'd recommend to try zinc and Vitamin B 6 help correct issue.

Correcting issue makes some who never herxed in the past to herxing because the body is now able to excrete heavy metals and toxicity.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:17 pm

it may be just a bad few days for me but i didnt like wtfay at all! I'll let it go. I would recommend you do the saliva sample jdp talks about so much just look into his old posts and you will get the info for it. It is supposed to tell you what your problems are.

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:19 pm

i have the same problems with salt water on an empty belly!! What kind of salt are you using??? I only tried himalayan pink salt but it may be the type of salt you chose

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:36 pm

gg4545 wrote:i have the same problems with salt water on an empty belly!! What kind of salt are you using??? I only tried himalayan pink salt but it may be the type of salt you chose

celtic sea salt. what is this saliva test exactly? what does it test for?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  imprisoned-radical Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:21 am

Calvicie,

Do you still do marathon running?

imprisoned-radical

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:28 am

rdkml wrote:...HPU/KPU may be an issue.
Correcting issue makes some who never herxed in the past to herxing because the body is now able to excrete heavy metals and toxicity.

Thanks rdkml, you had recommended that I check in to this in an earlier thread, based on my observation that I sunburn easier than I did in my youth, and I had myself checked out.

I have none of the other symptoms, like anxiety, eyes sensitive to light, white spots on the nails, anemic, side cramps when running, etc., but I went ahead and had some blood work and a 24-hour urine test done, not only to check for heavy metal poisoning, but to ensure optimal/adequate levels of zinc, manganese, biotin, lithium, calcium, molybdenum, and something else that I can’t remember. I couldn’t find a lab to test HPL, but I’m pretty comfortable with the results. If you think it's critical to check HPL, I'll be in North America in October and perhaps to test myself there.
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  calvicie Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:00 am

imprisoned-radical wrote:Do you still do marathon running?
Yes and no… I still run, but limit myself to 10 to 15 km most runs due to time and circumstance. I occasionally run marathon distances, but am again limited by circumstance. I live in third world South America and running on roads where stop signs, traffic lights, etc are more of a suggestion than a rule was a bit of a problem. More than one runner here has been killed by vehicles, thus when I’d go long distances, I’d go overland. The problem here is that I’d been robbed of my ipod, my watch and had to go to sprint pace a few times to get out of trouble, but the worst part was the dogs. I mentioned the Rottweiler that nearly took my thumb off earlier in this thread, well that was while running overland. I now run in the city, on a circuit (with pepper spray) and going in loops just drives me f’ing nuts, thus the shorter distances.

…and speaking of my miraculous healing capability – left frame is after 1.5 weeks, right frame is after 3 months. Aside from the obvious, every single metacarpal and a few of the carpals were also crushed.

Photobucket" alt="" />
calvicie
calvicie

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:48 am

calvicie wrote:I'll be in North America in October and perhaps to test myself there.

Without getting into the shortcomings of test results, all you have to do is take Zinc and Vitamin B-6.

Once one takes Zinc and Vitamin B-6 it helps to correct the HPU/KPU problem and metals and such start to be released and thus start to herx or herx very severe depending on how bad the issue is.

If you don't have an HPU/KPU problem then the zinc and B-6 won't do much for you and won't herx.

hope this helps

Last edited by rdkml on Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:56 am

gg4545 wrote:i have the same problems with salt water on an empty belly!! What kind of salt are you using??? I only tried himalayan pink salt but it may be the type of salt you chose

gg4545 & sanderson,

It's due to the low cell voltage IMO. Like what Jerry Tennant and others talks about. There is an increased sodium content in the cell and lower potassium and such which causes problems.

Correcting a hypothyroid situation like what CausticSymmetry talks about the importance on this forum so much will help correct this.

Electrical gadgets will for a brief period correct this but if one is hypothyroid will go back to having low cell voltage again.

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:04 am

elan164 wrote:

http://www.lymephotos.com/

Thanks for that site elan, "The Theory" page is very interesting.

"Our theory is that due to the decreased consumption of salt in our daily diets, we have allowed the invasion of parasites into our bodies and those of our pets and livestock."

On the first page of the rife curezone there was a post a few weeks back about NewPort saying to salt your fruit.

"You should also salt your fruit and salt all your meals to make sure that any Mag in that is pushed out of the system."
"My understanding is because the L-Form bacteria feeds on it therefore you stimulate its growth"

Also found this from NP,
"If you have even a tiny cancer in your brain this can get scary since the salt will swell that tissue.
IMO best to have some Magnesium Potassium Aspartates handy in case this happens, the Aspartates go directly to the brain the magnesium neutralizes sodium and the potassium reduces any swelling."

I take mag+pot aspartates anyway, should I take them something like 1-2 hours after the salt+vit c?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:37 am

rdkml wrote:

gg4545 & sanderson,

It's due to the low cell voltage IMO. Like what Jerry Tennant and others talks about. There is an increased sodium content in the cell and lower potassium and such which causes problems.

Correcting a hypothyroid situation like what CausticSymmetry talks about the importance on this forum so much will help correct this.

Electrical gadgets will for a brief period correct this but if one is hypothyroid will go back to having low cell voltage again.

so do i need potassium? i actually never get potassium from my diet, unelss its from veggies. im going to start drinkign coconut water, maybe you are right. i know i used to get headaches from coconut water in the past though.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  gg4545 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:35 pm

adding pot. can't hurt but i think the real problem is the thyroid with us. we can cheat the primary cause for so long but it will inevitably be the thyroid we must fix. i think the only way to really attempt this is just to brave through it and hope the symptoms lessen as we continue salt loading.. and sanderson i know i should only give advice for things i've tried personally but with stool that looks like that you better start the gaps intro diet fast or find another similar way to heal your gut!! I have gut issues also but i can only say that it seems like your in a whole different ballpark.. What supps. were you taking/are you taking

gg4545

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:48 pm

gg4545 wrote:adding pot. can't hurt but i think the real problem is the thyroid with us. we can cheat the primary cause for so long but it will inevitably be the thyroid we must fix. i think the only way to really attempt this is just to brave through it and hope the symptoms lessen as we continue salt loading.. and sanderson i know i should only give advice for things i've tried personally but with stool that looks like that you better start the gaps intro diet fast or find another similar way to heal your gut!! I have gut issues also but i can only say that it seems like your in a whole different ballpark.. What supps. were you taking/are you taking

you mean smoking marijuana or taking it internally?

man i have been on so much stuff. finasteride screwed me up, i never had stool like that before that. yeah dude that is what im saying.. that isnt normal. i dont know what i need anymore.

hope the symptoms lessen? man.. that is depressing. i'd want to know for sure if this is the path to go first. right now im taking no supps. what i was doing was iodine everyday, about 10-15 drops iosol, 4,000mg vit c, 200mcg selenium, & salt. then i was also dosing up high on anti fungals like oregeno oil, berberine, wormwood, black walnutt hull, basil leaf extract, maybe one or two more. taking DHA & fish oil. ecklonia cava for a little. those were the big ones that i did consistently. if i could show you my supplement drawer in my fridge, you can find everything. i would also be adding in once and whiel things like zinc, magnesium ,alpha lipoic, few other randoms. all this together just made my hair way worse.

beleive it or not though, i actually "feel" better. like i have less finasteride esque problems where i was dealing with numb penis on a daily basis and had to take things in order to make the numbness go away on a consistent basis. i dont have to do my rituals anymore, my penis stays how it should be sensitive.

i guess i can do the gaps diet, i need to rebuild the stomach i guess. im starting to do gluatmine again, i have a case of it in my closet, i went through a bottle of it before over the course of am onth or two, i have about half left i guess that is a start. does it look like food isn't being digested or what? if i only knew what the stupid problem was i can actually address it. if its food not being digested, then i know i can load up on digestive enzymes and probiotics and be safe or if i have to build stomach acid or something. im going in tomorrow or at least try to get another stool test to see if there is blood in there or not so i can be cleared for stomach acid. i did have internal bleeding at one point in my stomach, that could be it, which is great news now im getitng paranoid again, but like i said i "feel" fine.. minus i still have sex drive issues still not functioning.

thsi is why you dont take finasteride folks, case study right here.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:53 pm

sanderson wrote:
gg4545 wrote:adding pot.

you mean smoking marijuana or taking it internally?

Think he means potassium lol.

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:35 am

sanderson wrote:
hope the symptoms lessen? man.. that is depressing. i'd want to know for sure if this is the path to go first. right now im taking no supps. what i was doing was iodine everyday, about 10-15 drops iosol, 4,000mg vit c, 200mcg selenium, & salt. then i was also dosing up high on anti fungals like oregeno oil, berberine, wormwood, black walnutt hull, basil leaf extract, maybe one or two more. taking DHA & fish oil. ecklonia cava for a little. those were the big ones that i did consistently. if i could show you my supplement drawer in my fridge, you can find everything. i would also be adding in once and whiel things like zinc, magnesium ,alpha lipoic, few other randoms. all this together just made my hair way worse.

You seem like you tried a lot. Is there any specific disease you can relate with not necesairly connected with hairloss?

I'd try humifulvate heavy metal detox, fix teeth issues and add infra red sauna - it's great value for money, and exercise more. Imo iodine + salt + selenium are all your allies. You sweat a lot?

Keep digging, once you find what's missing to your body you'll get reward for all the work back.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:06 am

Beebrox wrote:
sanderson wrote:

You seem like you tried a lot. Is there any specific disease you can relate with not necesairly connected with hairloss?

I'd try humifulvate heavy metal detox, fix teeth issues and add infra red sauna - it's great value for money, and exercise more. Imo iodine + salt + selenium are all your allies. You sweat a lot?

Keep digging, once you find what's missing to your body you'll get reward for all the work back.

Thanks man. I took propecia and now I have all these random digestive issues and other problems. I was "healthy" before with minimal shedding and took propecia.. too bad I didn't find this forum before thne.

I USED to sweat a lot.. I barely sweat anymore. I used to be the sweat stink fest everywhere I went, then I stopped sweating .My sweat production is a little better now.

Thanks for the tips. I have humifulvate coming in a package today. Hopefully will do some good. Thanks for the info man.

Think he means potassium lol.

lol wow, that would make a lot more sense.

I think you guys are right about the potassium. I bought coconut water & a few avacados last night, and today I actually felt pretty decent. I'm usually all anxious randomly, especially after i eat whatever. like bad food i get anxious. but today i felt normal. then i ate another 2 or 3 avacados and my hair started falling otu again.

does anyone nkow if the potassium/salt balance is very delicatE? like if i eat potassium, I HAVE to get some salt in there also, or vice versa?
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaphod Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:47 pm

sanderson wrote:

Thanks man. I took propecia and now I have all these random digestive issues and other problems. I was "healthy" before with minimal shedding and took propecia.. too bad I didn't find this forum before thne.

I USED to sweat a lot.. I barely sweat anymore. I used to be the sweat stink fest everywhere I went, then I stopped sweating .My sweat production is a little better now.

I'd try to increase metabolic rate and pulse rate before adding humifulvate and do chelation more agressive. Moving toxins around the body can worsen the situation. Sorry, if you've written before on this boards, but what's your morning body temperature? How do you behave on temperature change? What's your pulse rate?

Thanks for the tips. I have humifulvate coming in a package today. Hopefully will do some good. Thanks for the info man.

I think you guys are right about the potassium. I bought coconut water & a few avacados last night, and today I actually felt pretty decent. I'm usually all anxious randomly, especially after i eat whatever. like bad food i get anxious. but today i felt normal. then i ate another 2 or 3 avacados and my hair started falling otu again.

Anxious randomly after eating. Feed the good bacteria with pro and prebiotics and fixing your gut by that. I'd also try to add brewers yeast in your diet and put my attention into anxiety. If the proteins are triggering problems i'd put some attention towards stomach acid also. You decrease its ph by salt + iodine + increased water intake and need vitamine B1 to be there as well - (it's already in brewers yeast). There should be no anxiety after eating.

does anyone nkow if the potassium/salt balance is very delicatE? like if i eat potassium, I HAVE to get some salt in there also, or vice versa?

I found it's important for cardio vascular health. A link. The ratio mentioned is 2vs1 in favour of potassium. I load a lot of both and try to rely on mechanisms body has to use both correctly. Have no problems with blood pressure and in general feel great. Never thought this ratio in diet is critical.

Zaphod

Back to top Go down

Post  sanderson Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:59 pm

I'd try to increase metabolic rate and pulse rate before adding humifulvate and do chelation more agressive. Moving toxins around the body can worsen the situation. Sorry, if you've written before on this boards, but what's your morning body temperature? How do you behave on temperature change? What's your pulse rate?

I just did my pulse rate, it's pretty slow actually, it was about 60. It was switching between 10 beats - 9 beats every 10 seconds. Dude that is really freaking slow, I wonder if it's because I'm eating healthy or what? I don't really exercise as in going out and running, but I walk about 10-15 minutes a day, but at my job I mostly just sit and I take 2 10 minute walks outside everyday. I'm skinny also, I only weight 135ish and I'm 5'10". How do I increase it exactly? I never even knew this could be part of it, wow.

I haven't done morning body temp, I'll have to get back to you on that.

And I thought humifulvate WAS chelation? ugh -_-

Anxious randomly after eating. Feed the good bacteria with pro and prebiotics and fixing your gut by that. I'd also try to add brewers yeast in your diet and put my attention into anxiety. If the proteins are triggering problems i'd put some attention towards stomach acid also. You decrease its ph by salt + iodine + increased water intake and need vitamine B1 to be there as well - (it's already in brewers yeast). There should be no anxiety after eating.

Okay I will buy prebiotics. I do have probiotics. I will look into brewers yeast. Yes, I do usually pay attention to the anxiety, but I will really try to hone in on certain things. Sometimes I ignore the anxiety if I eat healthy food (ie fruit), but I will get more into it. But I really do have anxiety after eating that is for sure so that is a key problem here since you say I shouldn't have any anxiety after eating. So your saying I need stomach acid because salt/iodine/water decrease stomach PH? interesting. i thought i read somewhere salt also helped stomach acid production, have you heard this before ?

I found it's important for cardio vascular health. A link. The ratio mentioned is 2vs1 in favour of potassium. I load a lot of both and try to rely on mechanisms body has to use both correctly. Have no problems with blood pressure and in general feel great. Never thought this ratio in diet is critical.

Okay that is very interesting and that gives me a good idea on how to gauge both of them to make sure I am getting enough of both.

Tahnk you so much for this info man, this really means a lot to me in this situation. I will research into the different things you have said, you really know what you are talking about. thank you again.
sanderson
sanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next