Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods??

4 posters

Go down

Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? Empty Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods??

Post  hairisthickening Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:56 am

Hi,

I am 29 years old and have a thick head of hair. However I am about a NW 2.5 on the scale and notice that my frontal area is a little thinner than the rest of my head. What scares me most is this seems to have speed up within the last 6 months.

I do not want to take drugs. I want to fight this naturally. I feel pretty confident I can at least halt the balding process or slow it down to a crawl.

Here is what I currently am doing:

1. Doing Toms scalp exercises. Been doing this for a few years now. Not sure if it's helping or not. But will keep doing them 10 mins each night before bed.

2. I use Nizoral 1% shampoo every 5 days. I only leave it on my head for about 30 seconds. I feel like this has helped in the past and just started back up on it.

I have read that broccoli sprouts potentially blocks DHT or something of that nature? I am thinking about adding this to my regime. I don't want to take Fin or Rogaine.

Can anyone else tell me safe ways to naturally maintain and even thicken my hair? The other hairloss forums pretty much say without drugs you cannot do anything. But it seems to be a different vibe here maybe? Any tips? Thanks

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? Empty Re: Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods??

Post  scottyc33 Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:15 am

hairisthickening wrote:Hi,

I am 29 years old and have a thick head of hair. However I am about a NW 2.5 on the scale and notice that my frontal area is a little thinner than the rest of my head. What scares me most is this seems to have speed up within the last 6 months.

I do not want to take drugs. I want to fight this naturally. I feel pretty confident I can at least halt the balding process or slow it down to a crawl.

Here is what I currently am doing:

1. Doing Toms scalp exercises. Been doing this for a few years now. Not sure if it's helping or not. But will keep doing them 10 mins each night before bed.

2. I use Nizoral 1% shampoo every 5 days. I only leave it on my head for about 30 seconds. I feel like this has helped in the past and just started back up on it.

I have read that broccoli sprouts potentially blocks DHT or something of that nature? I am thinking about adding this to my regime. I don't want to take Fin or Rogaine.

Can anyone else tell me safe ways to naturally maintain and even thicken my hair? The other hairloss forums pretty much say without drugs you cannot do anything. But it seems to be a different vibe here maybe? Any tips? Thanks

Well you are definitely in the right place. There's an absolute treasure trove of information here - you will need to use the search button a lot Smile.

You can also read here:

http://www.immortalhair.org/theoryinpractice.htm

http://www.immortalhair.org/howtoimplement.htm

http://www.immortalhair.org/mycurrentregimen.htm

People on this forum are getting various degrees of results. Some, like me, have stopped their hair loss, while others haven't quite cracked the code yet.

Ecklonia Cava
Krill Oil
Decalcify
Rejuvaplex Topical

Other
Ubiquinol
ALCAR
Liv 52
Iodine
Ashwagandha

SUPERFOODS: Energy First and Sun Warrior Protein, Dessicated Liver, Concentrace, Colostrum, Brewers Yeast, Fermented Cod Liver & High Vitamin Butter Oil

scottyc33

Back to top Go down

Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods?? Empty Re: Maintaining Hair And Thickening Possible With Natural Methods??

Post  hairisthickening Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks! I guess im concerned if all of these "natural" things you guys take are healthy or not. I suffer from high blood pressure and don't want to take anything that could make that worse too.

hairisthickening

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:46 pm

natural does not mean healthy. if it did, there would be no such thing as poisonous plants. lol

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  gdfghh Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:31 pm

Actually, the best way to get your hair on the right track is to get your health on the right track. Fixing your blood pressure would be a great start. Ginkgo Biloba and Grape Seed Extract are both pretty popular for blood pressure, but I'm sure someone else could recommend something better.
gdfghh
gdfghh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down