Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Are there any stem cell treatments that doesn't require liposuction?
Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? EmptyToday at 7:01 am by Atlas

» zombie cells
Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? EmptySat May 11, 2024 6:54 am by CausticSymmetry

» Sandalore - could it be a game changer?
Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? EmptyWed May 08, 2024 9:45 pm by MikeGore

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:18 am by CausticSymmetry

» China is at it again
Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? EmptyTue May 07, 2024 4:07 am by CausticSymmetry

» Ways to increase adult stem cells
Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? EmptyMon May 06, 2024 5:40 pm by el_llama

» pentadecanoic acid
Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? EmptySun May 05, 2024 10:56 am by CausticSymmetry

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? EmptyFri May 03, 2024 3:25 am by CausticSymmetry

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you?

+4
jeruslan
pancacke
Prague
Whip
8 posters

Go down

Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? Empty Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you?

Post  Whip Wed May 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Out of these two,

retention/maintaining
thickening

Excluding diet, chelation and prescriptions/pharmaceuticals, what would you say is the best success you've personally
had with hairloss and what would you attribute that to?

*Note, I understand that diet and chelation lead to an increase in success, but I'm looking at internals/externals only and which supp/supps etc have showed the most promise in your particular case. For me, I've run into some snags and am looking at trying new things.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? Empty Re: Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you?

Post  Prague Wed May 18, 2011 11:40 pm

swithing your shampoo to tetraborate or sodium bicarbonate or potassium bicarbonate, wash it off with some citric acid or lemon or ACV

Prague

Back to top Go down

Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you? Empty Re: Maintaining/Thickening - anything doing it for you?

Post  Prague Wed May 18, 2011 11:42 pm

and cold showers, walking barefoot, cooling down your testicles in cold wated, diuretics (especially potassium sparing, asparagus being on the top of my list)

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu May 19, 2011 12:57 am

Why not supplement with potassium instead of diuretics?

Is the t./p. bicarbonate suited for dry scalps? Where can I buy it?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Thu May 19, 2011 1:30 am

Prague wrote:swithing your shampoo to tetraborate or sodium bicarbonate or potassium bicarbonate, wash it off with some citric acid or lemon or ACV

1. My personal experience: while using sodium bicarbonate my hair become dry and frizzy. Something hard to disentangle.
And it seems to me, that I did not achive significant improvement.

2. I do not want to discredit sodium bicarbonate, maybe I am not using it too often. Is once a week enough, Prague?

3. And ACV has to be top quality: no additives and no regular product from hypermarket, am I right?
I went through a list of ingredients in all avalible ACV in near hypermarket and it contains some unusual stuff.
What to look for and what to avoid?

Thank you...
Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Thu May 19, 2011 2:48 am

jeruslan wrote:
Prague wrote:swithing your shampoo to tetraborate or sodium bicarbonate or potassium bicarbonate, wash it off with some citric acid or lemon or ACV

1. My personal experience: while using sodium bicarbonate my hair become dry and frizzy. Something hard to disentangle.
And it seems to me, that I did not achive significant improvement.

2. I do not want to discredit sodium bicarbonate, maybe I am not using it too often. Is once a week enough, Prague?

3. And ACV has to be top quality: no additives and no regular product from hypermarket, am I right?
I went through a list of ingredients in all avalible ACV in near hypermarket and it contains some unusual stuff.
What to look for and what to avoid?

Thank you...
Jeruslan

I've bought sodium bicarbonate in several countries and have to say that french have really HQ products. It makes my hair a bit dry but not frizzy - although i prefer tetraborate for washing it. It also depends on the quantity you use, i use about a half of a tablespoon mixed with water and than some lemon added straight on my head, i pretty enjoy the reaction Wink

the ACV again, there's no problem to get a HQ one where i live - it shouldn't be pasteurised, no sulfites, bromine and other stuff to stop the fermentation, btw i never go to a super/hyper/mega/terra markets - i wouldn't buy there anything, some products i wouldn't even touch

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  mphatesmpb Thu May 19, 2011 3:48 am

cooling down your testicles in cold wated

seriously? What does this do?
mphatesmpb
mphatesmpb

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu May 19, 2011 4:32 am

For a topical:

First choice: Azalex cream. You can use a lot of it and re-apply as needed throughout the day.

I also use Andenogen twice a day. I think it is pretty good for maintenance.

Emu gold emu oil: but this is more for cosmetic reasons, as it conditions my hair. and allows me to style it more easily.

My instinct, for those who subscribe to the kiddney angle, is benfotiamine is king. This brand is best:

http://www.iherb.com/Benfotiamine-Inc-Benfotiamine-V-150-mg-120-Veggie-Caps/3548?at=0

I take six a day in divided doses. Really important if you drink a lot of beer, like me.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  jeruslan Thu May 19, 2011 5:41 am

I've bought sodium bicarbonate in several countries and have to say that french have really HQ products. It makes my hair a bit dry but not frizzy - although i prefer tetraborate for washing it. It also depends on the quantity you use, i use about a half of a tablespoon mixed with water and than some lemon added straight on my head, i pretty enjoy the reaction Wink

the ACV again, there's no problem to get a HQ one where i live - it shouldn't be pasteurised, no sulfites, bromine and other stuff to stop the fermentation, btw i never go to a super/hyper/mega/terra markets - i wouldn't buy there anything, some products i wouldn't even touch

I see the culprit Very Happy! I used to apply large doses of sodium bicarbonate, up to three full tablespoons and left it on my head as a conditioner. Maybe that's why I get such results. Wink

I will take a look on those ACV, hope to find some suitable for me, here in Slovakia. I will hit some stores with organic stuff, there is higher chance of them having such a product.

By the way, You have mentioned, that You are from France. Please greet Your home country in my name. The fact is, I just love Franch culture, manily Guillaume de Machaut, medieval composer as well as Jean Baudrillard and other philosophers. Thank You, France for such a wonderfull cultural heritage... cheers

Jeruslan
jeruslan
jeruslan

Back to top Go down

Post  9rugrats5 Thu May 19, 2011 6:39 am

Clay (bentonite) is something I definitely find positive. I use it sparingly, though, don't get around to messing with it much- about once a week or in ten days. It can be drying when used alone, so it is an idea to use it with a drop or two of your favourite organic oil. The slight irritation, and post-reddening gives me an impression it is working. At the very least, a psychological ploy to lull oneself to happy delusion!
9rugrats5
9rugrats5

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Thu May 19, 2011 8:12 am

Gibson wrote:For a topical: First choice: Azalex cream. You can use a lot of it and re-apply as needed throughout the day.
I also use Andenogen twice a day. I think it is pretty good for maintenance.
Emu gold emu oil: but this is more for cosmetic reasons, as it conditions my hair. and allows me to style it more easily.
My instinct, for those who subscribe to the kiddney angle, is benfotiamine is king. This brand is best:
http://www.iherb.com/Benfotiamine-Inc-Benfotiamine-V-150-mg-120-Veggie-Caps/3548?at=0
I take six a day in divided doses. Really important if you drink a lot of beer, like me.
Thanks gibson, seems pretty solid. Where's a good place to get the Azalex?

Benfo seems pretty good for pain as well.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu May 19, 2011 1:05 pm

Hey Whip,

Azalex is RX only. It really should be over the counter. My doc even agreed. It's very safe to use. In any case, with insurance, I pay 40 bucks per month per large tube. I have a bit of a stockpile of it because even when I wasn't using it, I was still filling the script once per month. I think on the black market it is 100 plus. My advice, if you have insurance, is to lie to your doctor and say that u use it for acne, which is the legal prescription. Make sure you get the script for he large tube and as many re-fills as your doc is willing to write.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Whip Thu May 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Well, it is the same thing as having acne when you think about it. Skinflammation. Word.

Whip

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Thu May 19, 2011 1:44 pm

mphatesmpb wrote:

Dunno what Prague will say but I do know taking a warm bath while splashing cold water over liver is a very effective way to detox. There is a book and internet site on it alone. I've heard from one lady who randomly mentioned regrowth doing it and where I learned about it.

Possible cold water down there would be very good for prostate to detox... I assume. Easier to do than a prostate massage. Nickel in the prostate and the infections there wouldn't be surprised if a common problem for MPB. Even hulda clark mentioned nickel being the issue with MPB. Course you could also take histidine for 9 - 12 months+ or foods that contain histidine such as maca to help detox nickel though and thus lower infection load.

http://www.curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1568733#i

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  Gibson Thu May 19, 2011 2:23 pm

jdp701 wrote:
mphatesmpb wrote:

Dunno what Prague will say but I do know taking a warm bath while splashing cold water over liver is a very effective way to detox. There is a book and internet site on it alone. I've heard from one lady who randomly mentioned regrowth doing it and where I learned about it.i

Performed in a Russian-Turkish bathhouse, the purpose of a "schvitz" (meaning "sweat"), is multi-fold. Schvitzing, decontaminates the pours, softens the skin, and temporairly lowers blood presure. Some professional fighters use schvitzing, to help make weight for a fight. As it also results in loss of excess water retention. This takes place, in either a dry sauna, or a wet sauna. To complete the process, you douse yourself in ice cold water immediately upon exit, and repeat.

Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Thu May 19, 2011 8:16 pm

jdp701 wrote:
mphatesmpb wrote:

Dunno what Prague will say but I do know taking a warm bath while splashing cold water over liver is a very effective way to detox. There is a book and internet site on it alone. I've heard from one lady who randomly mentioned regrowth doing it and where I learned about it.

Possible cold water down there would be very good for prostate to detox... I assume. Easier to do than a prostate massage. Nickel in the prostate and the infections there wouldn't be surprised if a common problem for MPB. Even hulda clark mentioned nickel being the issue with MPB. Course you could also take histidine for 9 - 12 months+ or foods that contain histidine such as maca to help detox nickel though and thus lower infection load.

that's it, thanks jdp

temperature/heat is a form of energy and a very powerfull one and
i've realised that if i shower my middle part with very cold water i contract my prostate and even hours later i tend to contract it in a spontaneous manner - i immediately realised better erection, endurance and sperm volume the next day, less water retention

if you think about it animals have their body covered with fur but sex/anus part is not protected and they enjoy actually exposing it to colder temperatures - observe polar bears. When animals are blessed they cool down their sex with their tongue and expose it to the air - if you try to reproduce it with a towel and cold water - it grows hair (i'm really serious). Google France Gullain, who rediscovered this method - known for thousand years and described for example in Torah already

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Thu May 19, 2011 9:54 pm

jdp701 wrote:Course you could also take histidine for 9 - 12 months+ or foods that contain histidine such as maca to help detox nickel though and thus lower infection load.

What happened to 3 weeks? 9-12 months are you sure?

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 20, 2011 1:43 am

pancake,

A lot have a misconception about detox or detoxing heavy metals, IMO/IME. Most believe all they need is a short period of detox/heavy metal detox and then they are done. Can take a long time. Also why I've told others in the past to be careful about spending a small fortune on chelation/detoxing.

A quote.

Again, you have to be patient with this process. It is very slow. It normally takes 9 - 18 months of daily supplementation to do the job. Remember, the Nickel is not going out in chuncks. It's being gathered a molecule at a time.

If you take a lot of L-Histidine at once the process does not work better. But, too much at once could imbalance your amino acids unfavorably.

So be patient! Be consistent.

When I used to have chronic prostatitis, Silver Water was able to clear up an attack within 2 weeks. But, the prostatitis would recur because the "breeding ground" in my prostate was so ideal.

I used the L-Histidine prostate treatment for chronic prostatitis for almost 10 months.

http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/Chronic-Prostatitis.html

By the way, same can be said regarding hair loss as well, IMO/IME. Note the quote above regarding silver water clearing up prostatitis but would recur due to the high amounts of nickel.

You already know but it's good for others to know that pathogens use metals. If you know which pathogen then can help determine which metal needs to be chelated. Killing the pathogens for hair loss one still needs to clear up the metal issue otherwise will just keep coming back.

Also, said the more metals/toxins you add to the body = more pathogens and vice versa.

With that said, it sounds as though heavy metal chelation is all that's needed for pathogen issues. Unfortunately it's not true as chelation will only take one so far, IMO/IME.

On another note, would recommend "wilsons" coffee enemas over prostate massage. Many multiples more effective.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 20, 2011 2:03 am

Prague wrote:Google France Gullain, who rediscovered this method

Thanks for the info. Looks like we have read similar info, lol.

Here is the info regarding pouring cold water that I mentioned before which "is based on Louis Kuhne's friction sitz bath and France Guillain's derivative bath" lol It's called Detox Bath.

http://www.pureinsideout.com/detox-bath.html

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri May 20, 2011 2:08 am

Thanks a lot! I orderd l-carnosine for a 3 month supply, looks like I have to stock up!

jdp701 wrote:With that said, it sounds as though heavy metal chelation is all that's needed for pathogen issues. Unfortunately it's not true as chelation will only take one so far, IMO/IME.
I read up on rife, chelation etc. but what I left out up to this point is how we can make our bodies fight those pathogens more efficiently. You already wrote about it, but I only picked up few things unintentionally, so if you can sum up the most important things, or link me to some places, I'd be very thankful!

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  ubraj Fri May 20, 2011 6:27 pm

pancacke wrote:how we can make our bodies fight those pathogens more efficiently.

Need a strong immune system. Goes back to pathogens lowering immune system as well as metals. Not to mention everything else that gets mentioned over the internet regarding what lowers immune system.

Examples would be:

24 hour SCD yogurt would be a good one as well to increase immune system. Although rotating different brands of colostrum or using Transfer Factors is tops but more expensive. Should also mention fermented foods such as 24 hour SCD yogurt should be consumed when eating lots of carbs anyway... how our past generations ate but another story.

Diet can help starve pathogens but can get more complicated than I can get into.

Gluathione is our bodies defense mechanism against many pathogens. Anything that raises glutathione will help. You've got everything mentioned on this forum, cold showers, coffee enemas, etc.. Coffee enemas will also help greatly with oncoviruses per Hulda Clark.

Earthing.

Blood donation/iron reduction. Most pathogens use iron. Limit iron will limit spread of pathogens. After we stop growing if not mistaken we don't need iron and a leading theory in why we age called overmineralized theory of aging. If one thinks they are anemic most likely caused by oxidized iron. Caused by mercury, lead, etc.. Solution is IP6.

Lakovsky coil may help make cells stronger to help limit spread of pathogens. You see, the bad guys communicate via radio waves. These radio waves/frequencies will eventually crowd out our normal frequencies and thus lower our cells voltage and thus the bad guys can gain the upper hand.

Avoidance of vaccines. Avoidance of D3 supplement.

Then as klinghardt has talked about metals and below metals there are pathogens and below pathogens are past psychological issues. Psychological issues regarding inability to handle emotions is a cause with most ailments in eastern medicine as they cause blockages and therefore problems. You have EFT, acupuncture, pranic healing, etc..

There are others. Not a complete list but to give an idea.

Any questions might be best to post in a different thread so we don't hijack this one.

hope this helps

ubraj

Back to top Go down

Post  pancacke Fri May 20, 2011 10:41 pm

Awesome, thanks! Sorry for going off-topic, from here I have enough info to research and experiment with...

Regarding thickening, my notes on possible solutions are: msm, biosil, toco-8, royal jelly, laser helmet and everything that improves bloodflow(decalcification etc.)
Maintaining works differently for each individium but I'd think potent anti-inflammatory supplements like in the top6 work for almost anyone to slow hairloss. In my case switching to a natural shampoo and washing every second day, helped my ezcema and stoped hairloss, although I used supps at the same time...

pancacke

Back to top Go down

Post  Prague Thu May 26, 2011 4:45 am

jdp701 wrote:
Prague wrote:Google France Gullain, who rediscovered this method

Thanks for the info. Looks like we have read similar info, lol.

Here is the info regarding pouring cold water that I mentioned before which "is based on Louis Kuhne's friction sitz bath and France Guillain's derivative bath" lol It's called Detox Bath.

http://www.pureinsideout.com/detox-bath.html

Hey jdp,

i'm sure we have similar info, it was more for others, i knew you had heard about derivative baths. Great you still come here.
Can I ask you about your personal experience with iridium, rhodium and other rare elements you spoke about?

Prague

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down