Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Exosome Theory and Herpes
For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 EmptyToday at 6:36 pm by grail

» Road to recovery - my own log of everything I'm currently trying for HL
For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 1:55 pm by JtheDreamer

» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

For those of you who have a violet ray--

+8
jimmyw
Hali-L
rofl
Smurfy
dadon
j87x
whodathunkit
mistyisland
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 Empty Re: For those of you who have a violet ray--

Post  dadon Fri May 25, 2012 6:48 am

I recommend you check out violetwanda.com. She answers a lot of questions! Its totally normal that your ray gets weaker if you have it upsidedown.

Have you noticed that sound devices that are close-by get damaged? My sound system sounds fucked up.....

dadon

Back to top Go down

For those of you who have a violet ray-- - Page 2 Empty Re: For those of you who have a violet ray--

Post  mistyisland Fri May 25, 2012 7:19 am

Dadon,
Violetwanda is where I got the electrodes. I sent emails and never got an answer. I haven't used it around sound systems, but I had my laptop sitting next to me and my elbow happened to brush it. I got a pretty sharp shock. I try and take all metal off my body when I use it. Did you have the sound system turned on while using it? I do have a sound sytem, but it hasn't been turned on in a while. I think my laptop is ok, though.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  dadon Fri May 25, 2012 8:00 am

She has tons of FAQs and general infos on her site so I guess shes annoyed about unnecessary emails.

Getting shocked is part of the game...but violetwanda has some info about how to avoid it

I had my laptop, television, mac and my soundsystem turned on while using it and all of them sound damaged.....

dadon

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Fri May 25, 2012 10:57 am

Hmm. Maybe your hearing was improved by the violet ray and the sounds have changed. I have noticed nothing. Of course, my laptop is 5 years old, so it doesn't sound so great anyway. I will check out those FAQ's on violetwanda, but I thought I had read everything.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  LawOfThelema Fri May 25, 2012 11:08 am

it generates electomagnetic fields presumably ones that can have a large amplitude over a short period of time (electrostatic discharge); this type of pulse would be sufficient to damage magnetic sensitive components, like the ones found in audio systems... speakers etc

i wouldnt use it near my computer, cell phone, monitor, or audio equipment

LawOfThelema

Back to top Go down

Post  j87x Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:11 pm

Should it be used 10 mins per area (such as top of scalp), or 10 minutes for the whole head?

j87x

Back to top Go down

Post  mistyisland Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:46 pm

I think it is 10 minutes for the whole head. Supposedly the device should cool for at least an hour after 10 minutes of use.

mistyisland

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum