Immortal Hair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Check Out Our Sponsors
Brought to you by
Hair Loss Forum
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Medical Coder During C0NV!D
Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids EmptySat Apr 27, 2024 4:00 pm by CausticSymmetry

» *The first scientific evidence in 2021 that viruses do not exist*
Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 pm by CausticSymmetry

» Potential Natural Products Regulation of Molecular Signaling Pathway in Dermal Papilla Stem Cells
Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:44 am by CausticSymmetry

» Breast Biopsy
Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 2:23 am by shaftless

» Sorry if brought up before but: Best topical to help aid in breaking up fibrosis?
Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am by Hoppipolla

» solar eclipse on april 8
Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 4:04 am by shaftless

» Role and Mechanisms of Phytochemicals in Hair Growth and Health
Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:20 am by CausticSymmetry

» IH Regimen
Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 4:25 pm by CF

» Exosome Theory and Herpes
Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:16 am by MikeGore

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids

3 posters

Go down

Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids Empty Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids

Post  canuhandleit Fri May 04, 2012 5:50 pm

My throat is completely inflamed at the moment as a result of my terrible allergies. These are brand new allergies to me. My uvula and throat is just swollen for the past 1.5 weeks. I finally went to the doc today only to be prescribed the medrol dose pack - which I do not want to take. Is there any natural remedies that can help? I have been taking ibuprofen multiple times daily as well as gargling with salt water. The doc mentioned it would take forever for the swelling to go down if I didn't take the steroids, but there has to be another way.

canuhandleit

Back to top Go down

Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids Empty Re: Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids

Post  a<r Fri May 04, 2012 5:53 pm

What do you eat on average per day? I've found that a diet condusive to stomach acid production have really cut down my allergies.

"When you're going through hell, keep going!" - Winstone Churchill
a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids Empty Re: Off topic - throat inflammation + allergies natural remedies instead of steroids

Post  canuhandleit Fri May 04, 2012 5:55 pm

aWhat do you eat on average per day? I've found that a diet condusive to stomach acid production have really cut down my allergies.

It varies quite a bit. I have taken up cooking lately though so it's very healthy now a days. My daily diet generally consists of chicken, wheat pastas, brown rice, beef, vegetables, and usually one desert to myself.

canuhandleit

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Fri May 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Ditch the pasta and the rice altogether, try switching the chicken for beef or fish and eat it as rare as you can stand it, and look into a good sea salt, don't be shy with it when it comes to seasoning your good. Make sure not to trust the white sea salt from the grocery store. Stick to this for a week or so, try to eat everything as raw as possible and eat plenty of meat. It might be this simple, might not be.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  canuhandleit Fri May 04, 2012 6:03 pm

aDitch the pasta and the rice altogether, try switching the chicken for beef or fish and eat it as rare as you can stand it, and look into a good sea salt, don't be shy with it when it comes to seasoning your good. Make sure not to trust the white sea salt from the grocery store. Stick to this for a week or so, try to eat everything as raw as possible and eat plenty of meat. It might be this simple, might not be.

Done. I'll get my carbs from somewhere else no problem, I don't particularly care for rice or pasta or chicken in the first place. I'm a beef eater! And I love my beef medium rare. I'll give it a try.

canuhandleit

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Fri May 04, 2012 7:46 pm

aMake sure not to trust the white sea salt from the grocery store.

Ar - Just wondering, why is this? Potential contaminants?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 05, 2012 4:27 am

There's the usual crap in it like a lot of other salts, but when it comes down to it the sea salt you get at a lot of grocery stores isn't really sea salt. Not of the variety that are really beneficial anyway, you can see the difference in the color and taste it too.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tooyoung Sat May 05, 2012 4:32 am

aThere's the usual crap in it like a lot of other salts, but when it comes down to it the sea salt you get at a lot of grocery stores isn't really sea salt. Not of the variety that are really beneficial anyway, you can see the difference in the color and taste it too.

Thanks for the reply, that makes sense. Would the normal big cheap bags of salt actually be better than supermarket sea salt?

tooyoung

Back to top Go down

Post  a<r Sat May 05, 2012 4:53 am

I really can't say for sure, I'm stuck using kosher salt for the time being and I know that I feel worse using it than when I used even the grocery store sea salt that my girlfriend buys so its maybe the other way around.

a<r
a<r
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down